Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

Anneliese is much better, but im bad... broke my wrist this morning (its in punching bag, cant type it all out again...)

lucysmummie Guest

Hey sorry i havent been in here this wk busy busy!!!

the results came back great and I dont hav to hav the medication anymore!!!!!YAY he also said nxt time I wont hav to hav the injections until 4wks b4 delivery and 4wks after. also I wil;l b on a really small dose so it wont effect me as much!!! he said nxt time I will hav to kep going to the gym and stuff so spose thats ok...also I wont hav to b induced!!! so thats good it was horrible last time!!!

any way just thought id let u know gota go and fed lu

xoxo

thats great leah!! congrats

Yay Leah that's good news.

Simone, so sorry about your wrist, ouch! how did you do that? I didn't realize but you have a July '03 bub like me

well my poor Aaron has had his father let him down yet again, he's gone back to his ex wife who won't let him see him, i spoke with my ex bil last nite and they don't know why he's gone back to her, after all the times she kicked him out etc. Makes me so mad that he thinks he can just come and go in Aaron's life, again i'm left to pick up the pieces, poor kid.

I'm still sick with this stupid cold, if it's no better by monday will have to go to docs, grrrrrr. Mason had a bad day yesterday, hopefully he's better today. We're off to a bbq tomorrow, maybe going to the myer windows tonite if all goes well, believe me things can go so wrong at the last minute in this house lol. We're putting up the xmas tree this arvo so that will be exciting the kids love that.

Have a great w/end everyone.

Leah - yay about not having to have your medication anymore!! bet you are sooo happy!!

Simone - oh no about your wrist!! will go read what you wrote else where.....

Dawn - I really feel for Aaron, that is awful his dad's ex wife won't let him see him. How is Aaron handling it?

Not much happening here, DH is feeding Lucas so giving me a break!

Kat
    xx

Dawn, (((hugs))) im lucky xanders dad just stays out of his life altogether, DH is a much better dad. What day was hayley born?? xander was due june 16...

Hi all
    Dawb- Poor Sam how is he taking it? Did you go to the Myre windows? was it worth it. I am putting up my tree tonight.

Simone- how are you going? how is your wrist?

Hi girls - sorry haven`t had much time for BB with gastro going right through this house, Dr appointments and Christmas and Birthdays doesn`t leave much time :neutral:

Adrian has his check up today, he`s 8.5kg and 69cms long now. I was a bit concerned that I haven`t seen any tears from Adrian yet but the nurse has reassured me that he`s fine and they don`t develop until around the 4 month mark.

Dawn - sorry to hear your still sick.

Leah - yay that`s wonderful news.

How are you girls going with your christmas shopping, we`ve started it but have a long way to go.

Simone i wish my ex would just stay out of my sons life, it would be better than him coming and going all the time, he has no idea what effect it has on him. Hailey was born on the 12th, but wasn't due til 8 August.

Kat, Aaron is handling it really well, i think b/c we warned him the last couple of months that it was possible his father had gone back to the witch, as Aaron hadn't heard a word from him, i only hope he just stays away now. Aaron is working at his new job now and he has his awards nite next mon nite, can't wait for that. I'm just glad he's turned out to be a nice boy.

Deejoy, nice to hear from you.

Kelly, we went to the windows it was really good, Hailey loved it she thought it was so cool. It was on the book Wombat Divine. We then walked to Federation square and saw the big tree and had a walk around, got a sundae at Maccas we didn't get home til after 11pm so the kids were all asleep by the time we did hehehe. Then we went to a bbq yesterday and the kids went in the spa and had a ball, they're an older couple whose kids are all grown and moved out, and get this the lady has fostered 75 kids in the past and then had a few exchange students, amazing woman. We also put up our tree on Saturday, the kids had a ball, so it's all very christmasey now and the kids can't wait till the big day.

Getting Mason weighed on Wed. for his 4month check, i wonder how much the lil pudding has put on since last time

well better get going i've been very busy today, have mopped floors, cleaned up the bookcase, packed up toys, done dishes, bottles, vacuumed and baked some blueberry muffins, i need a lie down lol.

take care all

Hi all
    sorry I have been MIA. Just very busy as usual
    William had his 4 month check yesterday. He is now 7.4kilos!!
    Are your babies rolling?? William isn't, I guess he needs more time alone on the floor.

Dawn - You sound like your in domestic bliss, would you like to come and tidy my house too

Sarah - Adrian`s not rolling yet, I`m sure if he tried he could, he gets up onto his side, Matthew was 5 months before he rolled so I`m not worried and my clinic nurse yesterday said the approx age is 4 - 5 months. Adrian doesn`t have much floor time because of Matthew jumping over him. William sounds like he`s doing nicely.

Simone~ I love your new pic!

Sarah- Charlottte is rolling but not very much, Madison didn't roll until she was nearly 6 months old.

Thanks Sarah BAthsheba created my new avatar, try to put some sunshine into my life... DH and i have split up for good. We were split before, but with a view to reconcile. I have told him no more. I want a divorce. SO im now a 22yo single mum of 3 thats divorcing her hubby of 2 years. How sad.

Anneliese rolls abit, mainly when she is annoyed at being on her back when she's in bed. She doesnt have a lot of tummy time, she screams and smack her head into the ground when i put her down...

My little princess now weighs 5kgs

We had Lucas's 4 month check-up today - he now weighs 6.94kgs and is 61.5cm long - so not so long!!!! what length are everyone else's bubs?? it seems that Lucas is actually quite small compared to some babies on here. The nurse was happy with everything else, but wants me to give him more tummy time - so he's just been having a big tummy time "session" and is now asleep!!

Dee - wow, Adrian is a big boy!!

Simone - i'm so sorry to hear you are going to get a divorce :-( but if it's the right thing for you then you will be better off in the long run.

Sarah - nope, Lucas isn't rolling - he doesn't look like he'll be doing it anytime soon either!!!! he's quite happy to lay on his activity mat and look around.

Dawn - you were busy around your house!! it sounds like you had a lovely weekend :-)

Hellooooo to everyone else!
    Kat
    xx

Simone, so sorry to hear you're getting divorced weren't you hoping to have another baby?

Dee, i have enough trouble keeping up with my lot and i'm trying to do some late spring cleaning before the kids finish school in 2 weeks arghhhhhhhh, cause i know my house won't stay clean for long then lol.

Kat i'm getting Mason weighed and measured tomorrow so will let you know, Mason isn't near rolling i don't think, he's too chubby hehehe.

Hi to all

Simone- You have to do what is right for you and your children. Good Luck with it all.

Kat- Charlotte was only 60.5cms at 4 months, so she is not that long either.

Nah, i was happy with 3m XH was brainwashing me into a fourth. I did fall pregnant, as lost it, so it obviously wasnt meant to be...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast