Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

Default Babies Born August 2006 #4

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Sherie - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found HERE

Just posting so i dont lose it... off to take Declan to hospital, he's stopped all intake of fluids, and on a 40*C day thats not good (he hasnt had anything to drink for a while)

Talk to everyone later, cya!!

Simone~ I hope all is ok with Declan. Be sure to let us know how you go.

Simone- i hope Declan gets better soon, it was so hot here today, though i can feel a cool change coming soon.

I got Charlotte weighed yesterday and she is 5.760kgs and 60.5cms long, she still is so small, she ended up having her needles today and she did not like it, and has been grumpy for most of the day, i don't think the heat helped, but she is in bed now. She still fits into her bassent she is wrapped so i think she will be in there for a while yet.

i hope everyone had a great day.

lucysmummie Guest

Hi girls

Simone~ hope u went alright with declan!!!! it was a very hot day today!

Kelly~ charlotte isnt that small she is bigger than lucy! Im sure she is just the right size!!! I love ur ticker piccy she is adorable!!!

Well today was TOO hot for us canberians!!!! lucky we get a dry heat so it is much more bearble than most places ive been to. the house was great up until bout 1pm then it got to 31 degrees cause we get the whole afternoon sun but we are getting evaporative cooling soon which will be awesome it works So well in canberra cause of the dry heat!Lucy was miserable today hot and cranky! although Ive just wrapped her up and now she is fine! its too hot for her to be wrapped but she seems happy! Im gonna go to spotlight tomoro and grab some sort of thiner muslin material I hope they have some...

Best be off SO tired... Ooo I feel like a bad mum yesturday morning danny woke up to lucy and I slept through! Ive NEVER done that before!!! O and she is sleeping by herself through the nights which is awesome!!!! but I felt like a bad mum cause I didnt wake up to my wee buba...

(((wave))) dd, sammi, dannik, natalie, sarah+ amy and everyone else I forgot!

Leah~ Don't feel like a bad mumma for not waking. You were obviously very tired and needed the sleep. I'm sure when she got a little louder you would have woken.

Dont worry Leah, there's been sometimes when i know Anneliese is crying, but i think im dreaming, and so i go back to sleep. then ill wake up like 15 mins later and she IS crying. Dont worry, at least danny got up. DH sleeps thru the kids all the time, without fail, has never woken up to ANY of them, EVER!!

Simone~ How is Declan today?

William is asleep in his cot ATM woohoo!

Thats great sarah, go william!!

Declan still isnt very well, although his fever has gone done. So i spose thats a good start...

WOW it sure has been quiet in here today!
    William and I have been out shopping most of the day, sorry Simone I haven't been here to watch DHousewives with you!
    We have such a busy weekend coming up so I needed lots of new clothes! We have DH work xmas party friday night, 30th sat night and DH work lunch sunday! The 30th is a fancy dress, theme is day at the races. I am just wearing the same outfit I bought for the races last weekend. I have talked DH into coming as a chick! I got him an ugly blonde wig and a facinator today. I can't wait to do the makeup!! LOL. SO FUN!

Hi girls, just popped in to say hi Zain is doing really well - love him to bits, lol. Sorry I haven't been in in a while - Ive just started a new business and have been very busy. The link is in my signature if you want to have a look, though its maternity wear, so I don't think you guys will need any, lol.

Simone, just had a look at your kids sites - they are gorgeous!! Hope Declan is well soon, hun.

Take care everyone and will try and catch up soon.

lucysmummie Guest

Hey gorgeous peoples!!!

OMIGOODNESS!!!! I had NO sleep last night lucy cried ALL night!!! she is teething! I can see them coming but there not cutting and she is getting hungrier so wanting food and the heat was BAAAAADDD!!!! she is asleep now I went to the gym cause I needed time out and I think lu needed daddy time so that was nice!

Simone~ Hope declan gets better..Danny NEVER wakes to lucy! I can put her next to his ear and he wont budge!

Natalie~ YAY fro the new business you go girl! gonna go have a lookie now!

Sarah~ YAY for shopping!!!

lucysmummie Guest

NOT FAIR!!!! those tops are HOTTT!!!!! I didnt have ANYTHING like that when I was preggers!!!! NO where in canberra sells younger looking stuff!!! make sure u keep that business up cause when Im preggers next.... I will be going on a shopping spree!!! WTG!!!

Natalie~ Congrats on the business and the website, it looks fantastic!

Hey nat, your stuff is wicked!! Wish i was pg again so i could buy,some, but it'll be a few years before i have another, i've decided!!!

Hope you all had a good day

Good morning girls!
    Well I thought I had better get on and say a quick hello as I have a busy day today. William and I are going to meet up with some girls from the PAML forum. Can't wait I haven't seen them since I have had William and they are dying to see him. Then it's home to work until about 930

I hope you all have a wonderful day

Sarah

Woo, everyone's been very chatty!!!!

Lucas is doing really well, I do think I have a good little boy on my hands!! he normally sleeps when he's meant to sleep, etc, so I shouldn't complain!!!

Nat - great to hear from you!! had a look at your site and it all looks great, do hope the business goes well :-)

Simone - sorry to hear about Declan, how is he doing?

Sarah - he he, how funny that you'll get to put make-up on your DH!!! sounds like you've got a good weekend ahead of you.......

Leah - how is Lucy this morning? a little more settled I hope.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast