Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

It's soooo quiet in here today! where is everyone?!!

Kelly - I understood what you meant about it being nice not having Madison there!!

We were going to take Lucas for his 4 month needles tonight (but late I know!) but I don't think DH will be back from work in time :-( the immunisation place is only open to 4.45pm.......grrrrrr!

Kat
    xx

Hi girls and bubs
    Well life is very busy for me at the moment. Work is flat out, I can't wait for xmas to finally be here so I get a day off!!!
    I had all of my hair chopped off on Tuesday. It was dowm to my bra strap and I have it up to my chin, so a huge change. But I am loving it.
    I still have quite a bit of chrissy shopping to do. I haven't even got a tag off the wishing tree yet! DH and I like to do that as it is our angel baby Lachlan's birthday on the 22nd of December, so we do it in his memory.
    Well I must go and finish my housework and work out how to put songs on the ipod that I bought DH for christmas.
    Sarah

hi all
    i have had so much trouble getting Charlotte to feed today, she just wont and what she does have she brings it up grrrr, she is asleep at the moment so hopefully she will have a big feed when she gets up, otherwise i think i will be calling my MCHN to see what she say's.

Hi girls,

I'm around just real busy with end of school yr stuff and xmas and b'days etc got Mason's vac's tomorrow, poor thing

I got in trouble for my sig, that's twice i've been in trouble on here, the other time was posting a link to a site gee they're strict on here. Oh well i've been getting into trouble allllllllll my life am used to it.

Hi to everyone.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

hi Dawn - aww - how are you -with your lovely bunch end of year would be very busy
    I think a few of us have been in trouble.I think they want to make pages shorter to load quicker so we only have 4 lines but you can fit as much text as the character limit allows to jaz it up and use colours to make it pretty and smilies.

Kelly - hope Charlotte is better today poor little mite is she drinking again ?

Sarah - that is a lovely idea to do that for ~Lachlan~ my friend just went and did that for her angel -she buys the age her DD would have been. It will be very special sharing our first christmas with our little guys.

Trish~ It is going to be wonderful having our beautiful baby boys this christmas. William has SOOO many presents. My mum got him a Fisher Price Jumperroo. He has already got it and he loves it.

I have a couple of stupidly busy days coming up. Why does everyone have to have their hair done before xmas??

Sarah

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Sarah - Yes I am sure William is a very precious little guy to everyone in your family knowing how much they miss his brother.

Have a great time making everyone look beautiful (or leave better than they came in at very least) -just think you make many people very happy with your expertise and hairdressing talents.Wish you were in Sydney - I am having too many bad hair days and my little darlings have started to grab at my long hair LOL , and I finding strands in their mouth ..:eek:

Hello girls!!

How is everyone?

Lucas was such a grump yesterday, we didn't have a good day :-( I think something is happening with his teeth and he is forever biting down on his fingers and fists and will ram anything into his mouth that will fit! plus he's drooling heaps.....we didn't get him to his 4 month vaccinations, so tonight is the night, poor boy :-(

We are going to our first playgroup this afternoon! it is just babies Lucas' age so hopefully it will go well, and it'll mean I can get out and be social!!!! i've also enrolled Lucas into swimming lessons, starting at the start of February next year - I really want to get him used to the water at an early age, and would rather have a "professional" show me what to do rather than plunging him into the water at the public pool!!!

Sarah - it sounds like you've been VERY busy!! no wonder you're looking foward to the break at Xmas!!

Dawn - tut tut, you naughty woman getting into trouble!!! what was wrong with your sig?! I liked it!!

Kelly - how is Charlotte doing? I do hope she is feeding better??

Trish - how are your darling boys doing?

Leah and Simone - where are youuuuuuu both??!!!!!!!!!

Kat
    xxx

Charlotte is feeding better today just had an upset tummy yesterday, i was going to start her on solids soon as she was waking 3-4 times over night but she has gone back down to 2 so hopefully i can leave it until after the new year.

Trish- i find strands of hair all over charlotte my hair is falling out, its driving me nuts.

Sarah- i have a freind who is a haridresser and she is really busy too, think of the money you will be making though.

lucysmummie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1978 View Post

I have a couple of stupidly busy days coming up. Why does everyone have to have their hair done before xmas??

Sarah

HA join the club! Ive been FLAT OUT!!!!! And it doesnt stop there! next week is worse!!!!! SOrry I havent been here as u have gathered im just flat as a tack! busy trying to please hubby with the cleaning feeding lucy, taking her to the pool, TRYING to meet other mums...I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!! I DONT know ANYONE in canberra my age so i have a bit of work to do with regards to tht I have met a few ladies from the gym they are all in there 30's and r just beautiful 1 has a bub thats 2 days older than lu AND they are going to go to the same school!!!!!! Ive enrolled lucy at a private school that is in demand close by and cant wait for the day she goes...I dont want her to grow up just cant wait!!!!

ALSO been looking into making my own baby slings for canberra NO ONE knows about HABs and EVERYONE thinks they are rediculously expensive for what they are so gona start selling them at our local markets nxt yr and hopefully that will b something to take up the spare time i have HA HA what spare time?!?!?!?!

Well I have to love you and leave you all SO busy gota heap of washing that needs to be folded tonight and gona whatch a DVD with dan....

hi
    i got Charlotte weighed yesterday she now weighs in at 6.230lg's at 5 months ( well a few days off) and she is 61cms long, she has nearly put on 3 kilos since birth, she is still very small compaired to Madison, who was about 8 kg's at this age

Hi everyone,

I know it's been ages since I've posted and haven't got much time am using my sister's PC cause my modem went on me again!

Just thought I'd say hi and if I don't get a chance wish everyone a very special and merry christmas!

Things are better for me I've just spent a week at Tweedle which is for sleep problems and behaviour probs in babies and toddlers so took Shynelle in too and it was great cause it seems Shynelle was the trigger for some of our issues and we seem to be on track and I'm feeling ok too - when I was in there they told me I have post natal dep. but all things considered they were surprised how well I've coped.

Anyways, I'm doing better and my kids are too oh and Lee also.

I miss you all and wish you all well over the festive season
    xxdd

dd :hugs: hope you're doing better now.
    Leah and Sarah wowies on being do busy! Reminds me I need a haircut. I haven't had one since I was 6mths PG. It's tied back all the time now anyway so it prolly doesn't matter.
    Dawn hope Mason was ok at his immunisations. I got into trouble for my sig before beoming a mod We've got to be strict because some members go crazy with them.
    Kat hope you had fun at playgroup!
    Kelly Charlotte is a little lady! Can't wait to meet you both, which reminds me that for any of you who can make it to Pakenham we have got a nice group of BB members from the s/e suburbs that get together on a regular basis. The chatter group is HERE

Caleb rolled over the other day but he hasn't done it since and DH doesn't believe me. Besides that he's getting nice and fat and blowing rasberries and being cute all the time

Hey ladies sorry i havent been around, had no net after our modem died... got broadband now at least!!

Anneliese is lactose intolerant we have discovered, so she's on formula now... if i was to keep bf her, i had to give her a bottle of water beforehand, but she wouldnt take it, and would just get worked up. I got to my 6m goal anyway...

Sorry no personals, nearly bedtime here and just trying to catch up quickly... will be back in tomorrow, kids are in daycare, and its my relaxing day at home...

Hi girls

Sami~ I'm in Narre, so I'll be sure to check out the other thread.

Simone~ Good to see you back. How is your wrist?

dd~ I hope your sleep issues are all sorted out for you now. A good nights sleep really does keep us sane!

Leah~ That's great that you have made some friends at the gym.

Dawn~ How are you going? I hope you and your kids have a wonderful christmas.

Kelly~ it is great that Charlotte is putting on weight.

Me~ I AM GOING TO SEE ROBBIE TONIGHT!!! We are in the front mosh pit!!!! I am just so excited. I have been counting down the sleeps. If all goes to plan he will see me in the crowd fall in love at first sight and take me back to live with him in the Hollywood Hills! He will adopt William as his own and William will be WILLIAM WILLIAMS!! Girls gotta dream!

Sarah

Sarah, appreciate the stage, Dh spent 12 hours setting it up with a team of 60 hehehe... LOL at William Williams... a girls' gotta have dreams, right?! *sigh*
    My wrist is going ok, still having some probs with it though. Also have something wrong with my knee, will have to have testing done on it though. But thats an old injury though. Have a ct scan on my wrist on thurs. Anyone had one, what should i expect?? MIL said the iodine dye made her really ill...

Well, Anneliese is rolling both ways now!! She doesn't like being on her tummy very much though.
    Last edited by simone; December 18th, 2006 at 08:22 AM.

Sarah ROFL at William Williams

lucysmummie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    Have a ct scan on my wrist on thurs. Anyone had one, what should i expect?? MIL said the iodine dye made her really ill...
    yes... it hurts but it doesnt make you ill it made me vomit when I was pregnant but the last one I had 3wks ago just felt horrible not make me sick.
    firstly, please, not to scare you, they give u a canula so they can put the ink in then u go in the tubey thing but its only a short tube one then they scan u a few times then they hook the ink up and its only like 40mls or something and when it goes in they tell you that you might feel a few sensations like a bucket of hot water being poured over you (I had that) then a really bad metalic taste in ur mouth (had it) and then u might feel like u have wet ur pants (had that 2) I know ppl who didnt feel any of them but I felt all three so everyones different I also could feel the ink pumping through me and couldnt breathe very well but I didnt think u would need the ink for a wrist scan? I thought the ink was to see ur veins but I could be wrong? I wouldnt be too worried babe once its all over u have annalise to cheer you up! that was the best thing boout having my scan after lu was born she was there to give me a hug after to make it all better...GL sweet

Well I just went to the gym dunno why i bothered as I was SO tired and had to walk out of a class coz I couldnt concentrate! lucy was up last night from 11-12:30 havin a playtime! RAH it was rediculous!!!! I think im gona time how much sleep time she is actually having in the day coz she might be gettin too much? is there too much??? anyway gota clean before my client comes...

sarah~ Im booked up everyday this wk! I have 8 clients this week!!!!! man my wrist is gona hurt saturday when Im finished.... hope u have fun at robbie

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast