Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

Leah - the dye makes it so they can just see things better, and as i will have my cast on, they'll need all the help they can get... You can request it without the iodine, which im going to do. As i have to catch transport home after, and i dont do well with canula's. Im so scared... but i know i need it done, will tell me how long i need the cast on, and whether ro not i'll need surgery. yay. And all the kids will be in daycare, so no cuddles for me. It'll just be me, all alone at the hossy. Im starting to get scared...

lucysmummie Guest

Awe babe dont be scared if ur gona request without the iodine it will be a sinch! u dont even feel costrphobic or anything cause the tunnel is really short just close ur eyes and sing...thats what I do... why dont u take annalise with u? they wuld hold her for u while u were in the scan? I dont do well with canulas either and ive had to have heaps when I was preg cause of the clot...U will be fine tho specially if u ask not to get the dye, mayb try catch a taxi?

Well I am just finished work and sitting down for a few minutes before getting William Williams ready to go to my mums. I am so VERY excited! I am a big fan. It was so much better when he wasn't as popular and I could see him at the tennis centre and be really close. These shows in sporting arenas are so huge. We are down in the front mosh section so I shall see how close I can get!!

Leah~ I wish I had 8 clients this week. I have 26! I am already tired just thinking about it. I am working all day on xmas eve. And to make matters worse I will get those few clients who will call this week begging to get in. Although I think I may just turn them away.

I will be sure to come back and tell you all about Robbie (and how good he was in bed!!!)

Sarah

LOL Sarah, have a ball!! Im going to see Pink at Rod Laver Arena in April, and im already really excited about that, let alone it being tonight OMG!!! You better let me know every detail of his body... i mean concert HA!!!

lucysmummie Guest

WOW sarah I wish I could do 26 clients!!! I cant cause of my RSI but am actually taking on 3 new clients in the new year so will have a constant cleientell of about 25 over 6wks so kinda happy bout that It just sucjs cause I cant do more than 20hours per week usually even that kanes my hand!! stupid RSI!!!!have fun at the concert!

GTG lucy keeps trying to grab my hand while Im typing

Oh sarah i wish i could go to see robbie.wow at 26 clinets.

Simone- when do you have the test good luck,

Well Charlotte has been sick today had a temp of 39.4 this morning and the doctor does not know what is wrong, She hasn't had a temp since but has had not many wet nappies and is not her self we are testing for a uti. We go back tomorrow morning.

Hello girlies! I realised tonight I hadn't been on here in a few days - very unlike me!!

Mmmm, so what have Lucas and I been doing........we went to playgroup last Friday which was really good, the other girls there are lovely so i'll definitely go back. Lucas had his 4 month needles that afternoon, he screamed as expected but soon settled and we had no probs after that. The weekend was busy xmas shopping.....and today we went to our other mother's group!! busy, busy, busy!!!

Sarah - how funny about William Williams!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're having a great night, tell us all about it tomorrow!

Leah - how is little Lucy doing?

Simone - i'm sure you'll go fine at the hospital :-)

dd - so good to see you posting my dear!! i'm glad things are better after being at the sleep school - come back again soon, don't be a stranger!!

Kelly - i'm sorry to hear Charlotte isn't well, the poor thing, I hope you get on okay at the doctors tomorrow.

Kat
    xx

Kat~ That's great that you are enjoying playgroup and mothers group. I didn't join a mothers group. Sometimes I regret it but then I think I really don't have the time.

Kelly~ I hope Charlotte's temp is down today.

Leah~ you poor thing with the RSI, that must really suck. That's great that you will have a nice steady clientelle next year. I wish you were closer so I could send you some of mine.

ROBBIE WAS SOOO GOOD (as usual) He is just such a great entertainer. WE had a great spot in the mosh, got nice and close. Mind you I would have liked to have been alot closer to him IYKWIM!!!!! But it was great to be that close to my Robbie. I just loved going to bed the last 2 nights knowing that we were both sleeping in the same city. lol.

I'm taking William to have his needles this morning : ( I might get going earlier and try to stop at the shops for a Santa photo.

Sarah

Well, im booking Anneliese into her 4m needles this friday, and her 6m ones a month later (my nurse said one month is the earliest for a catch up) Anneliese has just been sick every time i've booked it!! Not looking forward to it at all...

So no William Williams Sarah?? :P Maybe next time hehehe Glad you enjoyed it. I wanted to go, but didnt have the money at the time (Didn't have the money for pink mind you, they took the money out last week, but i just decided to be selfish, Dh hasn't gotten me anything, just mum and dad have - got me the Motorola rzr v3 mobile. (i didnt have the heart to tell them i only bought myself a ne mob a week ago!! but it is the one i really wanted...)

Not much going here today. lent Dh my car, so housebound. But im in one of those mood where i cant be bothered getting out of my comfy dressing gown, let alone getting all of us dressed to leave the house...

Simone~ You may as well stay in the dressing gown!! I love it when you can do that. I am very jealous.
    No William Williams : (

Maybe next world tour Sarah?? The boys are just running around in t shirts, (Xander cant wear much else atm anyway, everything irritates his skin and makes him scratch more) and why dirty more clothes?? they wont be going outside anyway... there's a massive huntsman, the size of my hand out there. YUKKY!!! So i cant do washing, so the kids can wear less clothes for the moment LOL

Simone -lol at you not doing the washing because of a spider, i would be the same.

Sarah- i am so glad that you had a good time, i wish i could of gone.

Well i am very tired today Charlotte was up every 1-2 hours last night, not settled and this morning at 5:30 and at 7am she was screaming, poor bubby, we are off to the docs soon so hopefully they can get to the bottom of it, and her temp is down for the moment.

good luck Kelly... i hope Charlotte starts getting better soon...

Kelly~ I hope Charlotte gets better soon.

Simone~ LOL about the spider!! We had the flick man come on sunday to spray the house inside and out. I hate spiders so now they are all going to stay away for another year. We get it done once a year, it is definatly worth the 200 bucks.

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678