Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #5

Wishing you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day tomorrow. I am taking the laptop away with me in hope there is wireless broadband in Merimbula. If there isn't I guess I will catch up with you all in 2 weeks!

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Hey girls how was our first chrissy with bubs?

been quiet in here hey?!

Well were coming down to melbourne in January who wants to meet up and where? were staying at Ivan hoe so dunno where tht is but Im sure u girls do... we were planning on going australia day weekend which is a thursday and then leaving sunday kinda making a road trip out of it SO if u wana meet let me know cause Id love to meet u all...but only if u wana? Il give DD a call cause I doubt she'l b online soon...but if u see this DD call me u hav my number....

just going now to take lu swimming with daddy and then movies tonight...our whole family r going so no one to baby sit so will hav to take her... she is eating farex and pumpkin now twice a day and loving it xept this morning threw a HUGE tantrum I had to sternly tell her to stop!!!! anyhoo dans gettinn cranky gota run LOL not lucy this time ah ha

well as far as i can remember ivanhoe is north of melb (like me!! im in tullamarine) i'd be happy to meet up with you!! have fun swimming its so cold here i cant imagine swimming!!

HAPPY 5 MONTH LUCY!!!

lucysmummie Guest

thanks simone! she is all tuckered out from swimming! awe so cute! I cant beleive she is 5 months already!!!!!:eek:

Great so me and simone are meeting SO far! Who else!

maybe if we meet in melb city (just catch a train in leah) it will be easier, because there's a few people that live far south and couldnt make it north of the city?? more convenient for every one

Anneliese will be 7 months on jan 9 :eek:

I will come and meet you too, I live south east of the city, but i can catch the train in or drive, just let me know the date time and where.

Mayb if we meet at the botanic gardens?? Just behind the shrine they have a beautiful garden for children... went there recently.

sorry ladies i haven't forgotten you just super busy with kids being home from school and it doesn't stop there i have Aaron's b'day NYE he turns 16 and Josh's in Jan and my mums and my brothers so it's just busy busy, anyhow will pop in and update when i have a minute (yeah right lol) take care and Happy New Year to you all !!!!!

love .......

dannik Guest

Hi Girls its been a while! happy 4 and 5 months to all the bubs!!

Sorry havent been on its been busy! My little girl is going great guns. She is still a great sleeper, very chatty, has been rolling over for a month now and sleeps on her belly! We are loving having her here and are now planning on trying for number 2 in february (I am hoping that my AF will come back soon!) do any of you know if you can ovulate and not have a period? for the last 2 months i have had discharge and small cramps but then no period and it all goes away? Simone any luck on you trying for your fourth!?

Sarah i went to Robbie over here in Perth how good is his concert!

Hope you are all well and that your first christmas with new bubs was lovely!

dannik Guest

Oh leah great to see you are now going to try for #2! does your signature mean you are successful or you will begin to try in June?

Danni - we've decided to wait on the advice of my dr - my body went through alot with my pregnancy and i would like to give it a break (Also, since 2002 i've spent alot of time pregnant - i've had 3 children!!) I fell pregnant with one in october, but lost it end of november, and we took that as a sign to wait. I would like to start trying when anneliese is about 3 or 4.

HI girls
    I am on holidays!!!! Today we played golf, which was a little frustrating as I am not very good!
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi as I discovered I could bring my laptop here and access the net, but there are no sundaes as the machine is broken so I don't want to hang around now
    I am keen to catch up with you guys next month. DH and I got married in the botanic gardens on Aust Day weekend 3 years ago. I wouldn't mind going back.
    Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Hey chookas!!

HI DANNIK + DAWN!!!!! MISSED YOU!!!!!

dannik~ trying for #2 in June 2008 is what the signature said but were planning on a snowboarding trip to NZ June 2007 and considering not taking Luy and trying to make a #2 SOoooOOoo see how that goes...DH sounds keen actually! he really wants a boy and we just LOVE luy to bits she is SO good so why not have another, When I went for my CT scan after birth to seee about the blood clot they mentioned not having the injections in the next pregnancy only for 4wks preg 4wks post so I could handle that...O and wont have to be induced either... But just seeing how we go...

simone~ looks like botanic gardens might be a goer?

dannik + dawn wil u be there?

So far its...
    ME (Leah)
    Simone
    Sarah
    Kelly

Kat? (where r u?) who will join the band wagon???

Anyway gota run FIL making dinner tonight...he tries So hard its SO funny but usually its pretty good he just does all these weird and complicated things....

definitely Leah!!

You're crazy going for a second

Hey girlies!!

How was everyone's Christmas? did all the bubbas get spoiled? Lucas certainly did - he now has more toys than a toy shop!!!! we had a good day though, and have spent the last few days away at DH's sister's house.

Leah - i'd love to meet up - i'm in Geelong, but can try to get to Melbourne on the train.

Danni - sooooooo good to see you posting my dear!! Emilia sounds like she's going so well :-)

Sarah - hope you are enjoying your hols!

Got to go and eat something - didn't realise it was so late!

Kat
    xx

Kat, is geelong still on the VLine??

dannik Guest

Hey sorry girls i am all the way in stinking hot PERTH! so wont make it! bugger!

Simone sorry to hear you lost one in October, but you are right you sure did go through a lot so probably a good idea to wait..

Snow boarding sounds excellent Leah. We are currently investigating going to New York with Em in April/May as well as hoping to be pregnant before we go... i would prefer not to go away pregnant but i dont want to wait any longer than May as cant imagine anything worse than being heavily pregnant at this time of year, we have had temps of 38 degrees, its disgusting!

I have also started doing work from home again as my maternity leave fill in quit so they asked if i wouldnt mind working till they rehired... i am really enjoying it actually i just hate the thought of it being downstairs in the study as i feel guilty that i should spend every spare second working!

So who's going out tonight doing some celebrating?!!! ha, we're soooo not!! just staying in doing nothing....are we boring?!!!

Simone - yep, it'd be the Vline train i'd get, it's just difficult getting on the damn trains with a pram!!

Danni - that's great you've started work again....and New York sounds great!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Kat
    xx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast