Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #5

Default Babies Born August 2006 #5

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Sherie - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found HERE

Charlotte has tonsilitls, and i am waiting for some test results in regarding her blader as something came back a bit high, so hopefully i will hear about that tonight or tomorrow morning. But my doctor does not seem to think it will be anything at they know why she had such a high temp yesterday.

Yuk! I have tonsillitis atm, i get it about 5-6 times a year, and declan gets it a bit too. Dont know why. But i can sympathise with little miss Charlotte.

lucysmummie Guest

AWE poor charolette!!!! its horrible when they get like that!!!!!

[email protected] simone bout the spider! Id be worse!!!! he he he

Sarah glad robbie was good, I HATE having RSI its aweful! least I went out with a big bang I got 2 1st's for our state IHS so spose thats pretty good?!?! if I lived in melboure we could own a salon together...

well just put lucy down...thankgoodness she has been awake since 9:30 and was getting SO grumpy I have a client at 1 so she should sleep till bout 2 or 3 which will b good so i can get my client done for her formal. then I have 2 more tonight which reminds me I gota make sure DH is home before 6 coz she needs to be feed round then and cant do that if I have a client....AH im gettn my haor cut tomoro YAY cant wait! GTG pre pare for my cleint and make some yummy lunch...

Leah, maybe its time to move down here? LOL

Leah~ I think it's time to move to Melbourne.

William had his needles and he was a very good boy. He only cried for a second after the 3rd one. Must go and feed William.

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

BAh hahahahaha u guys are funny!!! Nah danny has his own business here dont think Il ever get away from canberra... wonder if someone could move them closer....that wuld b nice...

Good morning girls
    I am off to have a pedicure this morning! I can't wait! My calves are aching from jumping around all night at Robbie, so it will feel divine. Gemma (my doggy) is off to the beauty parlour too. The groomer paints her toes for christmas so I guess we are both getting pedicures??!! She is a very spoiled dog.
    I hope you are all having a good morning.
    Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Have fun with the pedi sarah Im off to get my haircut at a schmick salon in the city so very excited!!!! the boss offered me a job when I won the comps a couple of years ago but when I was about to accept I got RSI so I support his team and get my hair done there and always have a good old chat with him...wish I could get mine dont for cheap like my clients....O well...money worth spent I spose...BYE

Ohhhh... i hair cut, pedicure.. I cant remember the last time i had any of that done... With 3 kids its normally too hard!! Thinking of getting a pamper day done one day when the kids are in daycare...

(i lie - my first wedding anniversary i had an "extreme" pamper pack ($600) i had a full body massage, pedicure, manicure, nails, body wrap (this seaweed one) hair cut coloured treated (the whole works) and a champagne lunch, with whatever i wanted to oder from a local cafe (was overlooking the beach in Perth, so lots of cafe's around) and i got to do it for 6 hours while drinking wine all day!! Anneliese was conceived that night... ut since then i think i've just had a couple of basic chops, but im trying to grow my hair so im not too fussed, a pamper would be nice though...) *sigh*

I have never had that done, so which i could, I need a colour put through my hair soon, so i will get that done but that is it.
    One of my friends had a baby girl this morning after a 2 hour labour, Her name is aimee.

I like that name we couldnt have it though as DH's cousin is an Aimee!!

Must run a colour through my hair too Kelly, my roots look grey (even though they arent, its just compared to the rest of my hair, as im dark atm, and my regrowth is sort of a weird blonde...)

Hey girlies!!

Lucas is being a darling today, having nice long naps :-)

Kelly - so sorry to hear about Charlotte, the poor thing! toncilitis is the worst to have...

Sarah - sounds like Robbie was excellent then?! sorry that there won't be any William Willams though!! lol!!!!
    Your dog gets ger toes painted?!!!! hope you enjoyed your pedicure, i'm jealous.

Simone - arrggghhh at the Hunstman outside!!!!! I am just so petrified of spiders.....

Leah - you sound like you're very busy!! how did your hair turn out??

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

Hey just back from the hairdreser and abouts to be one once my client gets here...No rest for the wicked! I wish Lucy wuld sleep longer tho she really hasnt slept much today to obusy talking her @$$ off!

Kelly~ congrates to ur friend, i like that name its spelt cutely

Kat~ YAY for lucas he sounds like such a good buba!

kat later i found that same huntsman... IN ANNELIESE'S ROOM!!!! It was on the wall near her cot, i was SOOOOOOOOO freaked out, now i cant stop looking around, as the other week i found a huntsman near xander in the lounge room. luckily he's a smart little boy and slowly moved away from it while calling to me. I just dropped one of Dh's massive work boots in it (about 5 times!!)

I just managed to put a few photos together of Charlotte if anyone wants to see

SHe's a beautiful princess Kelly

thanks simone i think so to

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast