Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #6

lucysmummie Guest

I wouldnt want to stop anyone from having yummy chocolate... my clients not here yet.... waiting.....

Oh my you girls could talk last night.

Simone- you need to move to this side city, there is lots of us over here.

Sarah- i am up for anywhere as long as it easy to drive to or i might just catch the train.

Simone~ Have you ever thought about moving over to this side of the city??

Leah~ I HATE late clients!!!!! I used to have a client that was ALWAYS late. So one day after I had waited 15mins I went out. I called her home and left a msg on her answering machine saying that I couldn't wait any longer as I had a dentist appointment after I did her hair and if I waited any longer by the time I done her hair I would miss my appointment! She was NEVER late again!

Kelly~ I don't mind where we go as I will drive anyway.

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

We wil lbe driving as well

sarah~ it was my SIL so If I did that I would have an entire family giving me grief!

Im having weird effects from this drug shaking dizzy spells loss of appetite... The doctor is calling me bak soon... mayb take a smaller dose...

Ill more than likely be driving, depending on where we meet. Me and the junies usually meet in Melbourne Central (on the train line, as we generally dont drive into the city) and go to borders for cuppas. Botanic Gardens is easy, when we meet there, there's a little restaurant called the Observation Restaurant (or something) and we meet there, right next to the big lake.

While i was trying to figure out what to do today, Defence recruiting called, asking me to go to a board interview for the job i wanted, but didnt think i was going to get... Counter Intelligence, Military Police. Excellent job. Do you think thats the universe trying to tll me what i should be doing?

Simone~ How's the wrist feeling now it is free???
    So are you going to the job interview? It would be great for you to get out and meet new people (and have time away from the kids!)

Leah~ What did the doc say when he called you back? Botanic Gardens are easy to find and then you won't have to go into the CBD. Lots of parking around there too.

wrist is killing me, orthopedic surgeon thinks i may have some ligament/cartlidge (one of them, cant remember!) damage. Have to take it easy,go to physio and go back in 6w. in 6-8w i have my interview, so m madly doing my exercises and hoping it will heal on its own, its just sore because i havent used it for nearly 8 weeks...

lucysmummie Guest

she just said to take half tomoro and see...its giving me loss of appetetite badly i force fed myself 2 bits of peanut butter on toast cause i didnt feel like eating anything... no cravings for anything xept water cause its hot and Im SO tired... hopefully its wil ljust adjust..

Hiya girlies.....

Just a quick one from me before I go to bed! Lucas and I had a lovely afternoon at playgroup :-) it's great he's getting so used to other people.......

Leah - i'm sure once you get used to your meds, and your body adjusts it'll be alot better.

Simone - sorry to hear your wrist is still giving you bother...that is great though about the interview!!

will do more personals tomorrow, my bed is calling me!!

Kat
    xx

Good morning all, wrist is bit better today

Will more than like lurk, as i had a big one last night, and got home about 4.30am :eek: amd im not as young as i used to be, so dont function on no sleep like i used to LOL!!

Simone - where were you last night?! did you have a good time??

I went to 4 pubs/bars, and was bore, until a couple of girls too pity on me and i joined them... we ended up going to a house about 15 mins away (absolutely enormous) where the guy had a fully stocked bar, and we sat around drinking until stupid AM... then i came home and went to bed!! I wanted to go to crown though, but i hate goin on my own. I adore getting dressed up and strutting around there

Simone- good on you, how look after the kids?

Just had mothers group here so the hosue is a bit of a mess, but i will vacume once the girls are awake.

XH watched the kids last night, and took the boys to daycare this morning. its just me and Anneliese.

yay that he wwatched them, that would of been nice. Did you have a nice relaxing day then

sort of, i feel like crap though. I have completely lost my appatite. I got noodle hut last night, and i can normally eat a large, easily. last night i ate about 5 mouthfuls, and that was it. and i forcefed myself those 5 mouthfuls... Im only worried because im slim normally, and losing weigh im starting to look unhealthy... And the whole point of this post was for me to say "Not really, i didnt get the house clean like i wanted to" to your question LOL

Bugger, maybe you should take your self to see your GP and find out why you are not hungry. I got my house clean after it was trashed by 4 two year olds (mothers group).

Im not hungry because im stressed (the more stressed i get, the less hungry i am) so you can guess how stressed i am when im not eating at all! i try and have 2 decent meals a day, but even thats pushing it, i feel nauseous when i force feed myself...

im not going to be online for a while, let me know about the meet next week?? someone let me know their email addy tonight, otherwise i wont be able to let you know my mobile number... my email is [email protected] if you want explanation, read my boohoo post

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast