Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #6

Default Babies Born August 2006 #6

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2006.

Sherie - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

I am off to the docotrs this morning, beacuse i still feel sick like i want to throw up (sorry tmi), the thing is i have the imploin(spel) in, and it is suppost to protect you for 3 years. I am VERY scared as Madison is only 2 and Charlotte is nearly 6 months and i REALLY want Charlotte so stay a baby for a lot longer yet.
    Will let you all know.
    Wish me luck

Thinking of you kel... i would be very p*ssed if the implanon didnt work, i would be having a chat to the dr who put it in... (That said, i fell pg with Anneliese when my kids were about the same ages as yours... and its not all bad ) Good luck

thanks simone- i am very nervous of what they have to say, i think i would cry, was it hard at the start?

yeah it was negative............ but if still feel like i am next week i have to go back and have another test.

It was hard, because Anneliese came prem there was only 14m between #2 and #3... Declan wasnt even walking then!! But its pretty good, just hard on days like these where the heat is annoying them, they all want cuddles and attention, and im goin crazy....

brb, bedtime!!!

dannik Guest

Kelly i too have been feeling incredibly nauseous these last 2 weeks (i almost spewed in the street on saturday), also bad migraines and dizziness. All symptoms i had when i was pregnant, oh and when i feed the dogs the smell of their food makes me want to spew. have done tests all say negative... i still have had no AF though so i am thinking my hormones are sorting themselves out. I really want to be pregnant soon though!

Oh my god Simone i just realised your signature says single and strong, god did i miss something big when i dropped off for a while!??? how are you doing?
    Last edited by Lea13; January 16th, 2007 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Double Post

Kelly - hmmm, so did the doctor suggest what else it could be??

Danni - me and ryan agreed to divorce over the weekend. Long story.
    Last edited by Melinda; January 16th, 2007 at 01:47 PM.

dannik Guest

oh im sorry. who isnt supportive of your decision.... bizarre

There was alot of other things going on... but it doesnt matter anymore. Now im just trying to get through the days and the night coping with 3 under 3.5 on my own... Im going crazy already!! But this heat doesnt help.. its 37 here now
    Last edited by Melinda; January 16th, 2007 at 01:44 PM.

Oh Simone, I am sorry!! :-( you sound really positive though which is great :-)

Tell me about the heat, tomorrow is meant to be warmer too, arrgggh!

lucysmummie Guest

hey..

Kelly~ U poor thing?! is it just a bug going round?

Simone~ thanks for the email! and I cant beleive a thread could b deleted cause of unsupportivness! stupid people!

Dannik~ ur funny! mayb u r preggers? he he ur gona b a baby machine rnt u?!?

Well I was having an "alrite" morning then I got a fone call and now ive been down ever since... Im gona take the meds tomoro morning..I think Im just scared they will make me not me?!? like drugged up and stuff? but my friend is on them and she said that didnt effect her... My mind just gets so confused... Off to write in a diary to get it all out...hopefully that works before my councellor gets here...sorry to b so glum on u guys.. cant wait to meet next week!!!

mmm i don't think it is a bug, Tim and Charlotte have had a cold over the weekend, otherwise i don't know why i am feeling like this, and it only seems to be in the morning.

Simone- i think you are amazing to be a single mum.

I am looking forward to meeting you all next weekend

Thanks for your support girls

Kat - tomorrow's only going to be 35, which is a itle more bearable. I've told everybody im not leaving the house today and tomorrow, will do everything i need to on thurs and friday... Have no money til then anyway!!!

Simone~ I hope you know we all support you and your decisions.

Kel~ I hope you feel better soon

Leah~ It's good to see that you are coming in and venting to us. I am sure it will help. BIG HUGS!!

Well it is very hot now! Even with my cooling going it's 26 in the house. The evap cooling doesn't work great on these humid days.

Thanks for answering my ???"s guys. William just hates being on the floor. The only way I can get him to spend some time on the floor is if I lay with him. Or if he is naked he seems to like it a little more. He just loves to sit up. HE always wants to be upright. Not that he can do it himself yet.

William generally has his first bottle at 730 and last at 930pm. He is a great sleeper through the night. I would love to drop that late feed but I am too scared that he would then wake in the night. I suppose in another month when he starts solids it will all change anyway.

Have we decided where we are meeting??
    Who's bringing partners? I was going to but I think I may leave DH at home

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

sarah~ mayb u should try make that feed a little earlier? like 7:30? see how he goes? starting solids worked wonders for us she sleeps from 8pm - 7am so good cause thats our time out... Im bringing danny as he will have nothing to do while im with u girls so hope thats ok SOMEBODY has to bring a DH for danny otherwise he might get bored...

Kelly~ u might b preggers thn? sounds like [email protected] morning sickness!!! rrr I hated m/s!

I just fed lucy some brocoli and she didnt like it very much she ate it tho...so dinner is brocoli for her agin hoe she likes it beta....

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast