Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #8

I think I amy turing Tim around on the idea, He cans saying IF.

Kelly~ Yay on turning Tim around!!!!

Dee~ You have a good eater there! William hates weetbix. I give him porridge with honey in it. He loves it.

Sam~ We will have to meet for coffee next time you are at fgate. Maybe you and Kelly should venture out to my place one day for morning tea. We'll have to organise when we are all free. Any days are good for me.

Me~ Well we had a bunch of people over yesterday for a bbq and watch the footy. I am still tired from it, or maybe it's the baby making me tired! William is a good boy still having 2-3 sleeps a day. He is asleep now and will prob sleep for an hour. I just hope that the next baby is as good as him.

Sarah

Sarah- Morning teas sounds good, I am free tuesdays, thursdays or Fridays.

Tim got a new job offer on Tuesday, Working as a assistant Manager for La Porchetta in either Pakenham or Berwick, he is going to do a trial day we think next week, to see if he likes it. It also comes with a pay rise.

Kelly~ Woohoo on the pay rise! Tim had better like his day trial! Now we just need to find out when Sam is free for morning tea. Or lunch, whatever is good for me.

Sam~ When are you free to tear yourself away from the shops to spend a morning with Kelly and I?? lol

Sarah

Kelly all the best for Tims new job

Sarah ROFL I can do any day except Wednesday I may have to bring the tribe though if you're ok with that...

Hi all,

I have big news!!!!!!!!!!

Proud mum alert!!

MY BABY STARTED WALKING!!!!!!!! Last week so she was only 8 and 3/4 months! 1 week off nine months can you believe it - I'm very proud of her but I'm also freaking out cause she's soooo tiny and looks funny cause she can hardly stand alone properly so to keep herself balanced she kinda runs everywhere!!!

Anyway, very busy atm - my work has asked me back full time and I can't believe I'm thinking about it - gotta do something to get on top of our bills we're choking under it atm!

Better go - back on soon - hope everyones well!
    xxdd

OMG what a clever little vegemite!

dd I am also secretly terrified for you cause that would freak me out walking at that age...

DD- Wow that would look so cute. I don't want Charlotte walking yet, I think she is still along way off.

Sarah- Tuesdays are great for me as Madison is in Childcare, and wed i can not do as I have mothers group.

OMG DD WALKING at this tender age My child can`t even crawl properly (commando crawlking for 2 months).

Hello to everyone else

Well as usual this thread is very quiet! PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

DD~ I can't believe you have a walker!!!! That is so scary!!!!

Hi all, just a quick one as I have a client coming any minute. I hope you all had great weekends.

Sarah

HELLOOOOOO????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW there is a huge echo in here!!

Kelly~ I hope the girls are feeling better this morning.

Sam~ I am going to Fgate today so no doubt I will see you there! lol. I will PM you my mobile number so you can text me next time you are going there and we can meet for coffee.

hi girls, do you mind if I rejoin? im sorry havent been around, I suffer from PND and it has been bad lately but would like to rejoin if you would have me????

Hope you are all well.

Bel
    xxx

Belle - Of course you can rejoin us, we`d love to have you. Sorry to hear that your suffering from PND, hugs to you

I`ve been really busy the last few days getting ready for Matthew`s 2nd Birthday tomorrow so thought I`d pop in bright and early this morning to catch up but where is everybody????

Adrian is doing well, he`s slimmed down a lot and has got quite long, he has another toothy peg.

hello

Charlotte has been a nightmare the last few days, does not want to go to sleep at night, as her nose it is all blocked up, and was up at 6am this morning, YUCK. Tim got the girls up at 7am and I went back to sleep for an hour, and now Charlotte is back asleep.

She stood up last night all by herself. I don't know how she did it as she was in her cot.

Anyway have mothers group this morning, then have to do some shopping and then going ut for dinner tonight its my mums birthday.

Hi Belle of course you can join in here Hope you are feeling alright today. Where abouts do you live in Sydney? My brother used to live in Marickville (sp?) for a while and I've got other relatives up there but I don't have a relationship with them (it's a bit complicated...)

Sarah I didn't go to FG yesterday. I had to go to the PO here so I did the cafe lunch thing with the boys instead. It was great weather for it! Got tomorrow and Friday spare. PM me Kelly can you come too?

Kelly WTG for Charlotte standing! Clever cookie she is. Hope she recovers quickly from her cold

Dee do his clothes still fit All that getting about has toned him up!
    HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY for MATTHEW

Us, well Mr C is coming along well. Still not keen on the day sleep so by dinner time he is in feral land. Sleeping through though so I don't know if I can complain too much. He's taking a bit of breakfast now so he is having 3 solid meals now but still only a few teaspoons of each.
    His favourite pastime now is standing up at the windows screaching at his brothers while they ride their bikes about outside. I'm sure he thinks it's grossly unfair that he is not out there with them LOL!
    Last edited by ~Raven~; May 2nd, 2007 at 09:35 AM.

sam- how about we do friday afternoon, i will have the ....... for you both, it comes friday morning. Did you get my email. We are having trouble with sleeping full stop at the moment, have to rock her to sleep and it can take so long, I am so tired today.

Dee- Happy Birthday Matthew, I hope he has a wonderful day.

Gotta pick up Angus at 2:15 so depending on what time in the arvy suit you could be ok.

I really don't mind, it just depends on what time the girls want to sleep

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast