Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #8

Default Babies Born August 2006 #8

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in August 2006.

Sherie - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Catch up with your old thread [url=http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=31255HERE[/url]

Wow it sure has been quiet in here today! I guess everyone was at the shops getting their easter eggs

DD~ You poor thing! I think you suffered more than anyone! Did the hospital prescribe you some valium?? lol

lucysmummie Guest

hello hello! how is everyone!?!? Sorry I dont get time to come on here much anymore I do alot of DHs bookwork and dont get any time to sit on here anymore as lucy is crusing the furniture crawling really really fast and needs my attentions 24/7 I cant just leave her do what she wants any more!!! hope ur all doing ok! and love yuo all heaps! hope the pregnancy is going well sarah!?!? P.S I got all the episodes that u sent me of greys and have found a site to be able to download them so I am currently waiting for the episode to actually air in america so i can download it!!! YAY YAY!

Leah- Its good to hear from you. Wow at Lucy, she will be walking in no time.

Sarah- I am yet to buy any easter eggs, will do that tomorrow.

I went into Charlotte before as she was crying and I found her up on the kneees hanging onto the cot. I have no idea how she got like that. She is also nearly cralwing, starting to move forward, its very cute.
    Went to the pead yesterday, and he is not too worried about her weight loss, I just have to get a poo sample from her, and if that comes back clear, She may have to get some bloods taken. My poor baba.

i hope everyone is having a great long weekend. We are not doing much, stayed at home today and watched the Good Friday Appeal and on Sunday we are going to mum's for lunch.

Leah~ There you are!!! I haven't seen you for AGES! But I must admit I haven't had my msn on either. Next time you are online and want to chat send me a text and I'll make sure my messenger is on. Or you should get a gmail (google mail account) as I always have that on and their email system is ACE! I will send you an invite.

Kelly~ I am more than sure that Charlotte is fine. Maybe she is going to be one of the lucky ones and be a little one her whole life!!! I wish I struggled to put on weight!

We spent all day today in the garden. Boring! I hate the garden! But it was well worth it as we got lots done! We bought heaps of trees and planted them all in the back yard. It is looking great.
    Tomorrow the easter bunny is coming! Not very exciting unless you have bigger kids really. William has already got a fridge full of chocolate he can't even eat! We got him one of those little fold out couches and a bob the builder teddy with easter eggs in it.
    We are going out for breakfast in the morning, but we do that every Sunday morning. Must go, have friends coming over in a few minutes.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I love going out for Breakfast.
    Sarah- I have MSN as well. How do I get you on the list of people. I am sure Charlotte is going to be fine, but its hard not to worry.
    I didn't get the girls much for easter, Charlotte got an new outfit and Madison got a DVD, we are going to my mum's for lunch, and she is going to do an easter egg hunt for Madison.

I hope everyone has a great easter, and don't eat too much chocolate.

Hi there Kelly
    Did you have a good day today? We had a fabulous breakfast!
    I need to get my MSN up more often. All you need to do to add me is add my email addy I think. It is [email protected]

I'm really cranky I had just finished typing and Shynelle deleted it all on me and I have a cold and can't be bothered retyping!

So hope you all had a nice easter and when I'm feeling less snitchy I'll get back on and do some personals etc.

Hugs to all...
    xxdd

Hi all

Sarah- I will try and you on at my end.

Well Charlotte has started to crawl, well its a bit of comando and a bit of normal, buts really cute, She is still just movign around the loundroom. She is also starting to eat a bit more too, Still only 2 ice bloclks worth buts it a start. Hopefully when she gets weighed tomorrow, she has put on some weight.

I hope everyone has had a great easter. I know Madison did.

dd bugger! Caleb has done that to me before...hope you get over your cold quickly.
    Leah HELLO! I've been wondering how you are. Make sure you pop in and say hello more often. Caleb is crawling and cruising too It's freaking me out moreso this time around for some reason!
    Sarah my garden need lots of attention...maybe you could come and do mine now Bet William loves his couch!
    Kelly how did Madison like her easter egg hunt?

I've been a bit AWOL over the last few days and have now posted in the BooHoo room about what happened to Caleb I won't repeat the post again here. It's taken me ages to get enough courage to post about it but wanted to share because the little blighters are into everything at this age and please please please keep on your toes all the time!

Smile

Hiya Sammi - nice to hear from you - yeah it is a bugger and I still feel yucky today and am at work instead of bed where I should be although if I were at home I'd be busier cause the kids don't care that I'm sick they just want my attention as Leah said 24/7! (As you can see I'm still snitchy too - lol!)
    Oh Sammi - I just read your Good Friday Ordeal OMG you poor thing and glad to hear that Caleb is doing well - I only had a minor scare like that with Shynelle putting her hand on my sister fire place for a split second that hadn't even been on we all touched it and it was warm but not enough to burn - HOW wrong we were cause she fell onto it and their skin is sooooo much more sensitive than ours she blistered immediately - so I can only imagine what a hot cup would do:hugs: The up side is their skin heals so quickly and so well!

Kelly - Glad to hear the pead isn't too worried bout Charlotte - eating two ice cubes sounds pretty good to me - I freeze up Kyana's meals into a muffin tray and then pop them out into freezer bags they are the perfect size for a meal for her. Although I sometimes wish she's eat the prepackaged stuff like for when I go out but she won't! How did Charlotte go with her weigh in?

Sarah - how are you feeling? Are you enjoying the second stage fully yet?

Leah - HELLO!!!!! How is Lucy? How are you?? Very busy by the sounds of it - good to hear from you. I'm envious about Grey's Anatomy! I'm so hooked on that and Heroes can't get enough of them (When I get time to watch them that is!)

Hi to everyone else and hope you all had a nice easter.

xxdd

Sammi - I`ll go into the boohoo shortly, but I`m guessing your needing some hugs so here they are :hugs:

Kelly - WTG CHarlotte, that`s fantastic, Adrian is starting to move forwards now so he might not be too far behind either.

Hello Leah

Sarah - Yay for you getting into the garden, you can do mine too

Myself and the little boys have got colds atm, poor little sausages aren`t feeling that great today.

Hope you all had a great Easter

Sam~ You poor thing! I hope you aren't being too hard on yourself about it. It was simply "one of those things" I felt awful yesterday, William was on the floor and did a little spew, I picked up the bib that was on the floor and wiped his face. Little did I realise that I accidently used the piece of velcro on the bib and I left a graze on his face I felt like the worst mum in the world. We all make mistakes.

Kelly~ How's your boobie monster going?? Funny, I couldn't get William to take to the breast and you can't get Charlotte off! Has Madison got through all of her easter eggs yet?

Dee~ I hope you and the boys get over your colds soo
    n.

DD~ I have still been feeling queezy and really tired. I am 15 weeks now, I wish it would leave me alone! I felt my first flutter the other night so that was exciting! I think every pregnancy we seem to feel the baby earlier. Have you tested yet???

Not much happening here. DH got a new job. I probably sound like I am repeating myself as he only started a new job a couple of months ago, but he didn't like the company and has got himself a new job. This new job is further away but with better hours. He starts next week.

Sarah[/COLOR]

Wow Sarah, that's wonderful that you felt the first flutter! I remember feeling it very early the second time round it's such a beautiful feeling - now the ms you can keep but I'd love to have the feeling of the baby moving about.
    I'm not pg and really not going to go down that road again as sad as it is for me I have an enzyme disorder that makes it very dangerous for me to have any more beautiful bubbas so I have my two and that's how it will stay. I'd rather be here and healthy for my gorgeous girls than try again and not be here at all. It's that simple anyways, I'm not a good pg person so all in all it's for the best.

Dee, I'm in your cold corner although I've just started to feel alittle better I've had mine since Saturday and today's Wednesday so that's not too bad. Kyana's nose is still pretty snotty and I'm only hopin' that Shynelle doesn't get it cause she likes to come into my bed when she's unwell and that means I don't sleep. Not that I let her in I lead her back to her bed but DH can't bring himself to send her back so it's usually three in the bed - The little manipulator knows this and goes straight over to daddy's side of the bed!!

Hi to everyone else - hope we're having a good day....
    xxdd

OMG OMG OMG I'm so excited!

Caleb just ate! Opened up his mouth swallowed and opened his mouth again for the first time ever!

Sarah woohoo on the first flutters I still get that longing for another bubba to boot me about. Don't tell DH though!
    dd hope your day was OK. I so know what you mean about being pestered. Nobody will look after me when I'm sick either!
    Dee hope you and the boys get over your cold quickly!

Mason had been really sniffly today and I'm a bit concerned. Hopefully it's just a passing thing
    Caleb had his dressing changed today and he is healing up nicely, though it still looks horrible.

Sam- Charlotte has just started to eat today, and I got some pumpkin into her tonight, Its so much better when they eat. Thats great that Celeb is healing nicely. I have that feeling as well, I would like to have another baby soonish.

DD- I hope you start to feel better soon.

Sarah- Madison has still got some easter eggs, but they have been put away before I eat them all. Yeah Charlotte is a booby monster.

Yay, Yay, Yay Sammi, that`s fantastic news. Glad to hear Caleb1s healing up nicely, how are you feeling now? I still kick myself around after Matthew fell from a height when he was about 8 months old so I know exactly how you`ll be feeling.

dd - I hope the cold monster leaves your place soon, I`m slowly getting over mine, I`ve had it since Good Friday and the boys are still very snotty. Sorry to hear your not having any more children but as you say you`d rather be here and healthy then not at all. How`s Rails going? I haven`t seen her around the Jan - July 05 thread for a long time, please say hello to her from me and the boys

Kelly - That`s wonderful news about Charlotte eating.

Does anyone elses`s bubs love the organic banana porridge? Adrian loves it but it`s so hard to find, only Bi Lo seem to sell it and they don`t have any stock in atm.

I`m finding that some days Adrian just isn`t interested in one of his meals so I don`t force it, I do remember Matthew going through this stage too, otherwise he`d normally eat about 1/2 cup for lunch and 1 cup of food night and morning, we tried grated cheese today which he loved. He`s currently asleep on the floor, I`m most neglectful but at least he`s sleeping as I`m lucky to get one sleep into him during the day and that`s usually only about 30 minutes long.

lucysmummie Guest

Hey girls!

Sarah! WTG on the flutters!!! MS = GIRL!!! LOL!!!!

dd~ !!!!!!!!! omg ITS sO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!! I havent seen u in AGES!!!! whats been happenin!!!!

Hi to everyone else! hope ur all doen sweet? Its my birfday so im outie! just gave Lu french toast for breakie! She woofed it down!!! shes such a piggy! BYE!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast