Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #8

Sarah- lol at the standing on my head. Good luck with your appoinment.

Dee- I know what the lack of sleep is all about, Charlotte was up every 1 1/2- 2 hours last night, I am so tired but Tim is in bed asleep, MEN they drive me nuts.

I went to bingo last night ( the first thing i have done by myself) and i won $100. So happy. Now I can go and pick up Madison's layby's i lhave around FG.

Hi,

My name is Dawn and it's been a month since my last post

I have been reading but by the time i get around to posting i get interrupted by something or someone lol.

Good to see all the babies are growing and doing the right things Mason is crawling, has been for a month, did his first attempt at 7 1/2 months while we were away in NSW and he's just cut his 1st tooth today yay! He's such an easy baby, he's loving crawling although i'm not sure i am cause i keep having to retrieve him from somewhere he's not meant to be lol.

I really should meet up with all you ladies that live near me, let me know when you're all got to FG and i'll see if i can make it.

Sarah congrats on the news of a boy on the way, boys are great

dd i hope you gave dh a good slappin, i would've.

hi to Kelly, Sammi, Deejoy and everyone else who is still with us? if someone could let me know who is still around in here, thanks.

Well better go before i get interrupted and can't post this

take care,

Dawn~ It is so great to see you back!!! You will have to come to our next coffee meet at FGate.
    So girls when is the next one???

Hiya Dawn! Good to see you say hello! So you've been reading huh? Better make sure I always say hello to you then Yes absolutely come along and meet up with us at FG
    Kelly WTG on winning bingo
    Sarah 2 teeth WOWies. How is the new car? You driving all over the place ATM?

Still no teeth for Caleb...but though he has been sleeping through, now ANGUS has been waking up crying about a hungry bear or something at 2am. Grrrr to the bear in his dreams!

Hi Dawn, Nice to see you back - yes I did give him a slap and I've promised him I'd returned the day for him on father's day by sleeping in and letting him to everything cause i'm sure he thought mother's day meant that nothing changes except that dad got to sleep in an extra 3 hours whilst mum ran around doing everything AS USUAL!! Glad to see you have an easy boy with Mason.

Hi to everyone else hope we all had a nice w/end.

xxdd

hi all

well what a weekend , Charlotte came down with Gastro on saturday morning, about 3am, and its only now that is not vomiting after every feed, not a nice time. So she is back off solids for a few days, So i am now guessing she has lost some weight which she can not afford to be doing.
    I got Charlotte weighed on friday and she was 7.280 kgs, so i don't know what she will be now, i will see when we see the pead tomorrow.

Sam- is angus sleeping now, i hope so.

Well i must be off, need a shower and get dressed, its nearly 1pm and i am still in my pj's, supid headaches i have been having dosen't help get motivated.

Hi girls
    Well not much going on here. I am off bed shopping today. I also need to get an ottoman to replace the coffee table as William is forever standing at it and it scares me. An ottoman would be nice and padded and keep him pretty.
    I feel like needing stuff is never ending. First the car and now the furniture. When does it end???? (Christian would like to know, I don't mind. lol)
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1978
    I feel like needing stuff is never ending. First the car and now the furniture. When does it end???? (Christian would like to know, I don't mind. lol)
    NEVER HAHAHAHAHA!

Good idea on the coffee table. I am anti coffee table after Mason split his chin open on ours. Holding down a 23 month old while the Dr glues his chin shut is not my idea of fun

Kelly hope the girls are feeling better today. PJ days are called for sometimes. No fretting about that OK.

Hi dd, Dawn and anyone else out there in cyberspace

Well still no teeth! I so don't know what's going on. You'd think by the third time around I'd have some idea what's going on...but no *sigh* it's a mystery to me!

Hi all

Kelly~ How did your Paed appoint go today?

Sam~ I hope those toothy pegs come soon.

See you both tomorrow night. Don't forget your photos.

Sarah

Good morning mums n bubs!!

It has become a little quiet in here again! COME BACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly~ I hope Charlotte is feeling better today.

Sam~ Thanks for coming last night. It was good fun. Now that I know (well sort of know) what to do I think I am addicted.

I had a lesson on how to scrapbook last night and it was great. I had no idea where to start so it was good to get someone to teach me the basics. Now I think I have woken up addicted. I can't wait to get to the shops to check out all of the scrapbooking gear now.

Must be off, I am working this morning (this is why I need a hobby, it is all work-no play around here)

Have a great day everyone!
    Sarah

Sarah- sounds like you had a good night.

well charlotte still is vomiting, vomited after her morning feed and now madison is vomiting too, woke us up at 11pm last night. Oh our house is so much fun at the moment.

Kelly I am so sorry the girls are now both unwell. *BIG HUGS* It can be so stressful to have little ones sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1978
    I had a lesson on how to scrapbook last night and it was great. I had no idea where to start so it was good to get someone to teach me the basics. Now I think I have woken up addicted. I can't wait to get to the shops to check out all of the scrapbooking gear now.

I enjoyed it too Sarah but sewing is still my no1 addiction ATM! Thanks for having me

Kelly :hugs: hope the lurgy bypasses you. Poor girls...sending get well quickly vibes!

I got Charlotte weighed this morning, and my poor girl has lost 250 grams in the last 6 days. So my tiny girl weighed 7.030 kgs. I think she starting to get over it, with breastfeeding every 1-2 hours during the day about 3 hours during the night, i don't know how i am getting thought it.

Kelly how are you going ATM? I jope things are getting better for you all

yeah she is on the mend, has not had a poo for 2 days now, ( oh i am not going to like it when it comes), but she is getting over it.

Hi girls, I hope you all had great weekends. Mine was the same as usual. Worked Saturday morning. We had a 50th Sat night but didn't stay long, just long enough to have done the right thing. Sunday we went out for breakfast and had a very lazy day for the rest of the day.

Kelly~ How is Charlotte today?? I hope all of those nasty bugs leave your house soon. It must seem never ending.

Sam~ I think one hobby is more than enough. I love the scrapbooking but still haven't had a chance to do anymore. I think I would be happy to get a page done a week at this stage.

dd~ Hi. I hope all is well, you haven't popped in for a while.

Dawn~ You will have to come to our next meet up. Maybe we need another one at lollypops??????????

Well in the last 3 weeks my baby boy has changed SOOO much. He has gone from the little boy who rolled around the house with no teeth to the big boy who crawls like he's been doing it forever and now wants to stand up all the time. He is climbing up and walking around the furniture all the time!! (all with 2 teeth)
    So is anyone up for a meetup soon at lollypops? Or you all know I can always meet at FG for coffee.

Sarah

Hi all,

Kelly, glad to hear Charlotte is on the mend, hope Madison is doing better too - I so don't envy your feeding regime atm...

Sammi, don't fret over Caleb with no teeth - I've been thinking Kyana was cutting teeth for about two months now and having been there before with Shynelle you think I'd know better than to keep checking everyday - when their ready to pop out they will! LOL!

Sarah - what's lollipops? Not that I could make it cause I've way over the other side of town to you guys....

Well, with me, I took Kyana to the Nurse on Friday and I don't even know what she weighs it all became a bit of blur after I told the nurse that Kyana has a little lump about the size of a baby pea under her left nipple (the nurse knew about this and I have been told many many times not to worry about it) that this lump has changed in the last week or so it's now bigger than a 10cent piece - I was expecting the usual "Oh yeah - nothing to worry about it's hormonal" speech that I have become used to hearing but no she said "Hmmm...yeah ok you need to get her to the dr's to get this checked out straight away today if you can" So I freaked abit and got in at the dr's expecting him to give me the usual speech but no he sent us on to the childrens and my poor little bubba screamed soooooo much from the tests it brought tears to my eyes and my mum cause she was with me - now we have to wait for all the results to come in and that could take a week so I'm trying not to think about it - I really keep wondering what I've done to deserve this now cause Lee's off work cause he's done his back - he has two major prolapsed discs in his spine and can't even walk atm and we're waiting to find out whether he needs an operation - all this right when I started to think we are getting on top of things finally....

Sorry to be a downer I wasn't even going to go into any of that stuff but I guess it's all very close to the surface for me...thanks for the place to vent...
    xxdd

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast