Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #10

Default Babies Born December 2005 #10

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    SherieB - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: gemini6 (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: www.picturetrail.com user name:gemini_6 pw:december
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: dani141
    State: Victoria, Geelong
    Baby's DOB: 02/12/2005 at 11:44am
    Baby's Stats: Weight 8lbs 7oz. Length 53.3cm, Head Circ 35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Jett Max Alan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...Password: Jett
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 1 day late, I had an Emergency Caesar after 9 hour labour. Jett was an Obstructed labour. No fetal distress so all was good. He had a head full of dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    Last edited by Astrolady; June 6th, 2006 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Removal of PP from names list that haven't posted since 1st April 2006

Catch up with your old thread found HERE

Love

yey JASMINE!! Go the sitting!! Coco has turned lazy, but Im happy with that at the moment, I have too much going on and want her to remain immobile for a bit longer! But Im very happy for Jasmine's sitting! You're a classic Kate,, 6 videos!!! I'll get you to send them when the month is up (our damn computer uses space like nothing else, so when we pay the bill I have space)!!
    Also, I started Coco on three feeds last week (she too LOVES her food) and it's going great. I figured she was having enough for three feeds at dinner, so we've split it up a bit! Just means I have a bit more routine. I waited till just about 6 months to do it, but Im happy with 3 feeds as she's been on solids for amonth now. Do whatever you feel most comfortable with, but Im sure she'd be fine with three solids.
    I talked to Tresillian and am booked into sleep school on the 26th June. I am hoping we'll be right by then, but if not, i'll look at it like a holiday. I loved it there when i had tilly. Mind you I'll have to leave Tilly with my mum so I'll miss her and won't be too happy about that.
    hope everyone's had a good day. Im exhausted, had to go shopping to buy tilly some things and then just did the big grocery shop, it exhausts me so much!!
    talk soon xoxo

Yay Jasmine! WTG on the sitting!

Logan has been sleping a bit better, only waking up once a night the last two nights. And then he's up for the day at 7am. Of course it happened after I paid for something from ebay to go on his cot to hopefully help him sleep. It's a giraffe that plays music, it actully only comes on when a noise reaches 75decibels, which is apparently the normal range for a baby crying.. or something. And a lot of the comments said it helped their baby get back to sleep. It was pretty cheap and I have been wanting something like that for a while. But I am also being pretty sceptical that the good sleeping will last, though I'm hoping it will.

DF & I got back together the other day. But we're not living together as I am happy where I am and I've told him I only want to take things slow. I also told him if he doesn't go to my PND partner's night, then we're not getting back together so he's promised to go with me lol. Funny thing is I'm not even sure if this is what I want, he just sounded so desperate.. Oh well, I'll see how I feel I guess.

He told me today he's applied for the army. He says the position he applied for is very understaffed, if thats the right word. So they're desperate for people and he'll be conacted within the next two weeks for an interview and on the first train to where ever the training place is. He did the physical & all the tests a while back when he was interested before but changed his mind, so apparently he doesn't have to do that again.

I hope everyone else is having a great day/night.

Hello Ladies,
    Glad to hear everyone is doing well with sleeping now.
    I haven't caught up until now, I have been at my Aunty's for dinner. I used to go every friday but then with Jett and his bad sleeping habits it made it a bit hard.
    Happy 6th Month Birthday to my Boy, Gee time has just flown!!!
    Going to have an early one,
    Have a good sleep all.

Happy 6 Months Jett! I'm so sorry Dani I didn't even see it was his 6 months before

Happy 6 Months Jett!!!

Melly I wish I had some advise to give, but not knowing the situation, all I can say is take things really slow, and think things over. Don't get back together just because he is desperate and you pity him, though...I have been through that before and it just doesnt work! Good job Logan on sleeping better! The giraffe sounds cute! I hope it works for him! I am addicted to ebay...I look everyday for new things to get Abby. It'll be fun when I have enough moneys to actually buy some stuff for her lol!

Meg how much solids do you give Coco per feeding? I never know if I am giving Abby too little or too much! She is always hungry for more, my little piggy!

Kate LOVED the video! What a biggie girl! She is a doll!

Abby is up now...better go feed my piggy! lol!

Sarajo, Thank you. I know what I should be doing, but I just don't want to let him down for some reason. I'm gonna see how I feel (once again) and then he can't say I didn't try. I guess I just needed to have a rant/whinge.

I know this must be hard for you, with Logan and all! I hope everything works out!!

tiggy Guest

Happy 6 months Jett!!!!

Kate, Yay on Jasmine sitting!
    Melly, I hope things work out the way you want them to.

Just in case you are interested, I put a hyperlink in my signiture to some birth photos.
    Gotta go to bed...

Oh Tiggy they were sooo tiny! The nappy looks sooo huge in those pics! How much did they weigh again (at birth)? They are so adorable! How is it having twins along with all the other kids? Im sure they get plenty of attention from the others! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Tiggy i LOVE the pics, so gorgeous, the black and white Anne Geddes type are divine!!
    HAPPY 6 MONTHS Jett!!! Wow, they're all getting so much older!
    Mel, hang in there, but never ever be with someone because you feel bad for them. Big mistake. However, you're doing a great job being strong and standing your ground. If you show him that you're sure of yourself and mean what you say, he could well change his tune!!
    coco didn't sleep so well last night, poor baby has cough and cold. I think she's coughing due to her runny nose. She woke up with FREEZING hands the poor bub. She only woke at 3am and then 5.30am so not TOO bad considering her state. Have to go and get the fess nose drops today, can't find the old ones...
    hope everyone slept well, gotta run xoxo
    PS Sarajo, I am not sure how much I give. For breakky I give her two ice cubes of apple pear, and maybe a quarter of banana plus about a tablespoon or two of oat cereal. Lunch is usually a small tin of vegies from teh supermarket , it's about 110grams-150grams (or equivalent in vegies I've cooked) and dinner is about 3/4 of a cup of veg. I also breastfeed before each solids and give a top up of formula about half an hour to an hour after each solids, she may take from 20ml-100mls, just depends.
    xoxo

Awe, poor Coco! I hope she feels better soon!

Woops I think I have been skimping on Abby's solids!! I just give her 1/2 little jar a day of a fruit or veggie, maybe 3 teaspoons of oatmeal, and she gets rice cereal in her bottles because of her reflux! I think I need to increase her fruits and veggies! Thanks for the info!!

Happy 6 mth Birthday Jett!!
    Tiggy those pics make you realise just how far your gorgeous twins have come!!!Unbelievable!!
    Of course Owen went back to his normal sleeps again last night!!but i wwent to bed early so its all good!!
    With solids, Owen has heaps!!he has for brekky 2 large ice cubes of fruit plus 1and a 1/2 tablespoons of rice cereal, lunch 3 cubes of fruit or vege, then same for dinner, plus breast feeds first and a bottle of formula at about 4.30pm. but he loves it and would definately eat more if i gave it too him!!I cooked up a whole weeks worth last night and this morn.We've got sweet potato, potato, brocolli, carrot, apple, pear, banana, avocado and kiwifruit. So that should do, plenty of variety!!
    Yay for Jasmine sitting up!!that's very clever!!Owen started sitting about 10 days ago and has gotten stronger every day..it's great, but a bit scary..another step closer to not being a baby!!
    Meg, yay on tresillian getting you in so quick!!!it'll be great!!Hope Coco feels better soon.
    Mel, the other girls have already said the same as i was going to re exDP but i hope you're ok..i know you'll be strong enough to stand your ground now!!
    Does anyone like the dixie chicks??i have there new album..it's awesome!!
    talk later all
    xx

My poor baby's cough is getting worse. I am so hopeless when bubs are sick. I have dimetap to give her tonight. Has anyone used that? I also have the fess drops, but they don't seem to do much.
    Yey for Owen sitting too!! Coco sort of sits leaning over!! Poor child. But today I have been holding her because her cough sounds so awful. I know tonight is going to be a SHOCKER...

tiggy Guest

Hey Bec,
    Yep, I've used it. I found it to be good, dries up the mucous and lessens the cough because there is no post nasal drip.
    Good luck, my heart goes out to you and Maddy, it's awful when babies are sick.

Thanks Tiggy, i have given her Dimetapp, hope it helps her sleep!! I just hate when they have cough and colds. Thank goodness I've had my flu shot, don't know how I'd cope if I got sick. I find that it helps ward off flu and colds. Have a good sleep everyone xoxo

tiggy Guest

oops, sorry meg called you bec and coco madyy...where is my brain???

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast