Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #12

Oooh, good luck with the u/s tomorrow Christie! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back from your appointment!

Meg, best wishes for a very successful visit to Tressillian! Not sure if you'll be in here before you head off but it looks like I will be going to Sydney on the 27th. Am flying into Newcastle on the Thursday morning and spending the day/night with my Aunt & Uncle. My uncle will drive me into the North side of the city on his way to work on Friday. Wondering where abouts you live? Are you free on the Friday for lunch? (it's the 28th)

Anyone else want to catch up? I basically have the whole of the Friday free and would love to catch up with all of you & your beautiful babies.

Have a lovely night all!

Yey Chrisite on your u/s, can't wait to hear (I might have to wait a week). Although, DH has come down with Gastro and so Im still not 100% sure what Im doing (have one hour to decide).
    Coco slept well again and today I can feel what I am sure is a tooth that's broken through! Maybe that's why she had such a rough couple of weeks.
    Beck, would love to meet up on the friday!! Im just on the other side of the bridge. Very close. I could always get a train over the bridge to meet you, or you could come over the bridge..just to see some more of Syd. But it's up to you and Im going to keep the day free! Hope some others can join us!!
    will talk to you all soon. If you don't hear from me, Im at tresillian!! xoxoxox

YAYYYY, Maddy slept from 10:30pm - 6:30am last night...her longest sleep ever! I've been giving her a booby feed at night around about 7pm and giving her some solids afterwards. Then she has one last feed before she goes to bed and last night it worked out so well. Felt so much better this morning after some sleep..have been getting bad headaches lately from lack of sleep.

Onto my 4th load of wash today...YIKES....the rain over the weekend didn't help. Thank goodness the sun is out and shining today; otherwise there would be trouble. *L*k

Miss Maddy is all snotty today so she's a grumpy little miss. Refuses to sleep so I'm feeding her again, it seems to make her feel better to have a little booby when she's got a nasty cold. Has a bit of a cough now so I'm gonna have to keep an eye on it because I don't want her get bronchitis again. Bad Mummy...

Have pork fillet with thai coconut curry sauce in the SC today. Dunno if it'll work out but we'll see!

Meg, I'm guessing seeing as though we haven't hear from you that you've gone to Tressillian...hope it goes well for you & that Tim gets better from the gastro soon.

Christie - how did the scan go?

scan went well!!am 7 weeks today!!got to see a little heart beat and all..very exciting!!i guess the earliness(don't think thats a word-but u know what i mean!!)of symptoms is due to the fact that my body had been there before..so that means i'm due 5th of march..v happy that all is well!!

Congrats Christie! 5th March is a great due date!

thats what i thought!!the further away the better!!!lol!!at least owen will be 15 mths..not that this will make that much diff surely..oh well..also i would love to meet up with you when you're in syd..that fri is good for me just let me know the plans..v excited!!

Christie - can I ask you a question about a few suburbs? Just having a look around some of the suburbs in North Sydney kind of area; some a little more West. Do suburbs like Epping, Pennant Hills & Carlingford have a bad reputation?

are you guys moving here???well as far as i know Epping and Pennant Hills are quite nice(new housing estates etc up there)..not too sure about carlingford though..will ask around for you..i'm down south, near cronulla(which is beautiful besides the occasional riot!!lol)so am not exactly sure of those places..my aunt and uncle live out west though at winston hills(just past pennant hills i'm pretty sure)and love it..great facilities, playgrounds, schools, bike tracks etc since it is a newish estate..and since the new motorway opened its super quick to get anywhere in sydney from there too..most of nth sydney is great too.

Thanks Christie! Really appreciate your help...I'm gonna ask my uncle to point out some good suburbs on the way into the city as well. I was fully expecting that even a 2 bedroom unit was going to cost in excess of $350/pw but I realised only if I wanted to live on the North shore or closer. ie. Gosford inwards. Found some really nice, new 2-bedroom units in Pennant Hills for around the $300 mark and they have diswashers/air con and in security estates.

you guys are moving here arent you?!?

John started his new job last Wednesday. If he gets through the probationary period while he's completing the job for a large client up her in Brisbane; they will put him on the next level of consultants. The company John works for is based in Sydney, so unless they get some more Brisbane clients; they'll be relocating us down to Sydney. Basically, it's pretty much looking likely, so we'll be moving to Sydney probably mid-to-late January next year?

That's part of the reason I'll be in Sydney Thursday week...John's work are flying him down to meet his workmates so I thought it would be a great opportunity to catch up with my relatives (I have 2 sets of uncles & aunts; my grandparents who are 93; and my cousin & his new wife all living in Sydney) and also with you lovely BellyBelly girls. I'm so excited, cause Maddy & I have met Meg, Tilly & Coco; but I can't wait to meet you & Owen; and hopefully also Kate & Jasmine!

Do you have any suggestions on where we could meet up Christie when I'm in Sydney on the Friday? DH is yet to find out where he is actually staying (which hotel) but I'll be catching a train from North Sydney into the city; so I'm happy to meet up anywhere I can get to by train with Maddy.

Meg & I were talking yum cha...would you be in for that?

can't wait to meet you and the gorgeous maddy either!!if you move here we will have to try to organise it for more often..we;ve been v slack(and busy in megs case!!)on meet ups here.good that you have rellos here too..at least you won't feel so isolated..its hard moving interstate..with ben in the navy we've lived in 3 states in 4 yrs!!
    i love yum cha!!that would be fun..but is it very expensive??will have to ask meg when she's back from tressillian..am so glad she went..i bet she will be so rested!!and i hope she gets that massage after all!!from memory i thought it was pretty pricey but meg might know where to go.i've only ever been once and that was about 5 yrs ago!!!

tiggy Guest

Bec,
    I grew up in that area, it's really close to my in laws. It's a really nice place oto live and it's close to rail etc.
    Carlingford is nice too. Close to parramatta (which has a really big shopping centre.

Time for a new thread ladies!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678