Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #12

Default Babies Born December 2005 #12

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy
    [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady -
    [email protected]
    SherieB - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: gemini6 (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: www.picturetrail.com user name:gemini_6 pw:december
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name: Sami
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19 December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3240kg Length - 51cm Head Circ -34cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Bailey
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...?be=b/bailey19
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: dani141
    State: Victoria, Geelong
    Baby's DOB: 02/12/2005 at 11:44am
    Baby's Stats: Weight 8lbs 7oz. Length 53.3cm, Head Circ 35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Jett Max Alan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...Password: Jett
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 1 day late, I had an Emergency Caesar after 9 hour labour. Jett was an Obstructed labour. No fetal distress so all was good. He had a head full of dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Catch up with your old thread HERE.

Did I mention that Tim didn't get up and offer some support. I mean three hours of crying, i know he was awake, but he didn't help. He said at one stage did I want him to hold her and I said no thanks (this was 5 mins into it), but you'd think after an hour or two of loud screaming, he might have come out to the lounge to see if I was still alive. Men really annoy me at times. I may not have to go to work today, but I have to cook for coco (look after coco) and babysit one of tilly's friends after school, and tilly's dad will be here visiting too, and I have to have dinner for all of them, and then Im meant to be going to a farewell dinner. Not exactly a fun day for me...and to look after all these kids I should be awake, or I might be deemed an unfit mother.
    DH meanwhile has to go and sit at a desk for 8 hours. Oh, and he gets an hour lunch break BY HIMSELF....and he has to make phone calls all day...no nappies, feeds, cooking, cleaning......MEN!!!!!!!!!

Oh Meg I hear you,.
    I am going to bring Jett up to be a SNAG. Is anyone else not getta much daytime sleep from their bubba's. Jet used to have a 2 hour morning nap now I am lucky if he has an hour.
    Speak of the angel, he is awake.
    Bye BBL.
    Might go for a walk

WAAHHH!!! I'm with you ladies...Maddy will not sleep for longer than 15mins today! Argghh...she's tired but won't sleep for long.

What has happened to my beautiful sleeping baby?

Hi Everyone!

Omg I have missed so much. I have been so deathly sick with the flu! I havent been this sick for many many years. Im still just getting over it! Horrid thing it was. I hope Jasmine doesnt catch it!

Jasmine is going very well. She is doing this thing now when she is on her stomach like she is starting to crawl, but she definitely isnt. Its hard to explain. She gets up on her hands properly but instead of getting on her knees, she gets up on her feet! Then instead of moving her hands forwards, she kind of swings them out to the sides to move them forwards IYKWIM? Its hilarious to watch. She doesnt get far. I think she falls further than she moves pmsl. The noises she makes are priceless. You can tell she is frustrated. I picked her as a bum shuffler since she prefers to sit up and move that way, which I assume she will become better at over the next couple of months!

We went and got her photos done yesterday at Incharacter. She was very very good. Mind you she peed all over the place the moment I sat her down without her nappy. Literally the first picture! Other than that, she only started to get antsy when the photographer kept taking photos of her on her laying on her back.... She must have laid there for 15 minutes before she cried, and Jasmine hates laying down (except at bedtime) so that was impressive. I cant wait for the photos. Im tossing up over the actual print sizes that I want though... hard decision! I should be able to choose by early next week when I get to see the shots. Shortly after that I should have them couriered to me! Sooooo excited can you tell?

Im going to come back to do personals because I just realised I havent got any food in the house for me or Jasmine so I must run to the shops before I forget!

But Christie Im thinking of you and Owen. Im hoping that everything will turn out well. I know you must be super stressed and worried, but Owen certainly is thriving, and therefore Im sure everything will be fine. Still its not nice, and I hope very much that its all ok and can be fixed or will fix itself shortly. Please keep us updated. Huge hugs to you and gorgeous Owen!

ETA I forgot to say that I put some June pictures up of Jasmine on her website the other day. I thought I would let you know its been updated for anyone that wants a look!

Kate, you poor thing, I hope you are feeling so much better and I hope Jasmine doesn't get it. Maybe you should get the flu shot (can you tell how much I love it)!!
    I looked at Jasmine's photos, they're gorgeous!! Aren't our littlies just growing so much!! I can't believe Coco is 7 months in 2 days, but she's the laziest of the bunch!! Not sitting , not rolling much, not crawling!! Love it!! She is quite wise though! (TIm is convinced that as she is not being so physical at the moment, she is developing mentally!!)
    I've actaully got Coco dressed in a jumpsuit that used to be tilly's. It's the One thing I kept from when tilly was small. I'll add a photo now.xoxo

Hi Lovely Ladies,
    I have a few quite minutes to chat with you all.
    I went for my walk, I think it was about 4 kms, I just put on the mp3 player and off I go, I love walking.
    Anyway I did go out for lunch with my Mother's group but Jett stayed at home with his daddy, which by the way I think he is trying to say. He says nananan which I guess is Nana. Anyway whilst backing out of the carpark of the pub I did a bloody pole. what an idiot, I should have looked before I backed out, Hey!!! Not to much damage but a scratch on my bummer, I think I need a car with rubber around it.
    Beck - I am so with you, where have these good sleeping babies gone?? We have the evil ones at the moment.
    Kate - You poor thing, I am feeling you. I am just getting a bit better from having the flu and now my bloody wisdom teeth are moving about again. I have to get them taken out, very soon. It is so $$$$ to get it done.
    I am wondering what Incharacter is?? I took Jett to have Pixie photo's on Monday. We have some family shots done with Ben, Jett and I. We also had ones of Jett on his own. He did massive smiles in all of them so they should be good.
    How funny about Jasmine and the pee thing, I have to chuckle.
    Meg - do you get some sought of commison for suggesting flu shots?? No you are right, Idid get one when work provided them for free and I must admit I wasn't too sick that winter so I may just trot along to the doctors and get jabbed, No biggy.
    Oh not that it is something that great but Jett pooed in the bath for me the other night. that will be the 2nd time he has done it now. I have no idea why he keeps doing it, it is pretty gross.:eek:
    I have just been reading about the jumpsuit and will have a look at your pictures later. Don't worry Meg Jett is lazy too, he isn't showing any signs of crawling either, I know he will catch up.
    I forgot to say that I put some June pictures up of Jett on his website the other day. I thought I would let you know its been updated for anyone that wants a look!
    Gotta Go the boy is up
    Take care all

CUTE pics Dani!! Good to hear we have another lazy bub!! Just joking. I am in no rush for coco to be on the move, Im happy keeping her my little bubby a bit longer (that and the absolutely NOT childproof box we live in)!! Bummer about the car...sounds like something I'd do!
    beck, love your new ticker, will have to go in and check out maddy's photos.
    Dani, I love the bath ones of Jett, I think I'll have to do some of Coco. I've never laid her in the bath like that before, she'd probably love it. She goes funny with water on her face, but doesn't complain, so might as well let her have a good splash about.
    Out to dinner with mums group tonight. Just dropped tilly at my sisters (her dad went as well) he'll have dinner there and tilly will stay the night. So tim gets coco to himself. HOPEFULLY she'll sleep better tonight. What IS going on with our once good sleepers/???? I so hope it's teeth and they pop up soon. Coco had a temp yesterday but no sign of it today, Im thinking that maybe teeth (hoping so anyway), not that tilly had temps with teeth, but then again, I don't remember that far back.
    Enough crapping on for me!

Dani - 4kms! Wow, you go girl! hehehe I am SO lazy these days...so much for my exercise bike. Glad to hear that enjoy walking. Yikes, sorry to hear about your fender bender, but at least it didn't do much damage and you didn't hit another car! Hope your Pixi photos turn out well...I really want to get another lot of Maddy done (she had them done at 2 weeks) but I can't afford to pay off another package until I have my license and I'm not paying $39/week for driving lessons.

Meg - thanks! I love that photo of Maddy that's in my ticket. She was smiling and sitting up for me but I must have caught her between smiles because she looks so cranky! *LOL* It looks even better on the yahoo photos page linked from her website! *L* Hope that you had fun at your mum's group dinner and that Coco is sleeping like an angel for you both tonight.

Kate - *LMAO* That explanation about Jasmine trying to crawl sounds so hilarious. Does she sleep with her bum up in the air too? (Maddy does and it cracks me up! hehe) Sorry to hear you've been so crook...hope you've had some help in taking care of Jasmine!? Can't wait to see those new photos that you've had done...they sound gorgeous, wish they had something like that up here!

Well Miss Madeline (dare I say it...) is asleep in bed so I might take the opportunity to get into my pjs and get to bed. Tomorrow night is our 'date night' (for the first time) and Maddy is staying at my sister's for a few hours. Am putting a lamb roast in the SC in the morning for dinner and it'll be great for DH & I to spend some time alone.

*looks embarassed* Maddy is 6 months and we still haven't gotten around to DTD...*ducks and hides from shocked looks* We were going to but then Maddy kept interrupting and now I have a bit of a complex about it to be honest. I honestly believe the trainee doctor in the hospital who put in my stitches might have put in an extra one? *shakes head* Since having Maddy we've just been too tired trying to get her to sleep, or one of us has been sick. *L* Me thinks a little alcohol tomorrow night wouldn't go astray, but as the breast-pump is no friend of mine I guess will be going in sober. hehe

Hello Ladies.
    Wow, it sounds like a few of your are having problems with your little ones sleep So sorry to hear it..
    Christie, Poor you & Owen. I hope everything is ok. He makes Logans measly 8.92kgs sounds like a lightweight so it does sound like Owen is certainly thriving!

Dani, Glad the interview went well. I can understand you not feeling ready to go back to work. I'm beginning to think I shouldn't study but I know if I don't do it now I will just keep putting it off. I will just miss my boy so much, even if it is only 3 days a week.
    Geez you are "in the wars" a little lately what with being sick & now your teeth, plus poor Jett. I love the new pics of Jett BTW

Meg, GRR @ Tim not helping out when you needed him. I hope you have a better night with Coco tonight.

Beck, Sorry about your fall. Silly rugs, jumping out and tripping people over all the time.. Well that is my excuse when those types of things happen to me..

Kate, Aw Jasmine is so cute! She has a bit of a mischievous grin though lol

I took Logan to another massage class yesterday, since he got so upset in the first one months ago I didn't pay enough attention. I've been giving him massages before he's gone to bed the last couple of nights. I do: BF/solids, bath, quiet play, massage and then another BF. Then I have been wrapping him and putting rolled up towels next to him in his cot otherwise he freaks out and won't stay in his cot for long. He actually slept from 9:30pm until 5am last night so that was good. But I did keep panicking LOL

This post has taken me ages to type for some reason.. I'm off to bed, hope all the babies sleep better tonight

Hi guys!!
    Well, last night tim and I slept in tilly's room (she was at mums) and coco slept pretty well. She woke a couple of times for a minute but slept until 7am...so Im wondering if it was a fluke, or if it's because we werent' in the room. Needless to say, we are going to do the change and put tilly in our room and coco in her own room. I think we need to see if it will help the sleeping situation. Worth a try anyway.
    dinner was great, we went to a japanese restaurant and then a cafe for dessert... Ireally ate too much. I can eat ALOT, but I went over board both at mums group yesterday at lunch, and then at dinner. Don't feel at all hungry this morn!!
    Mel, great sleep from Logan!! How did he like the massage class this time?
    Beck, the photos are gorgeous!! I love teh ticker one close up, so cute!!
    Hope everyone else had a great nights sleep!!! talk soon xoxo

hi all..
    well yesterday was a big news day for us..
    Owen is ok!!there is an 'innocent' murmur which is caused by the fact that he is such a "big strong boy" he basically has more blood than a normal 7 mth old, whille his organs are theright size,so there is a bit of turbulence as the blood is rushing thru his heart, making a murmur. it will go as he grows..thank god!!
    and the other big news is that...
    Owen is going to be a big brother!!
    :eek:
    perhaps we would've been safer following your lead beck!!!but, really we are very excited!!just trying to get our heads around the idea that owen will be 14mths and we'll have another newborn!!
    have a great day all!!

tiggy Guest

OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

(I secretly wondered....)

That is great news

Oh my lordy Christie... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Glad to know that you and DH and thrilled about it! {{{hugs}}}} So are you due end of February?

I'm with Tiggy...I was suspicious too, especially when you mentioned your 1/2day AF, I thought it might have been an implantation bleed! hehe

WOW CHRISTIE

CONGRATULATIONS

That is such good news. You are so brave!! And Im sooooo glad Owen is ok. What a happy day for you!!!

by the way, how far along are yoU???

Morning Ladies,
    Hope everyone is going well.
    I have been out and about of late. I had another meal out last night with my friends from Telstra which is where I worked about 15 months ago and tonight I have a dinner for Child Support Agency where I worked before Jett was born, Busy Busy.
    What is with these children only sleeping 1 hour in the morning??? Where have the 2 and half hour sleeps gone??
    Christie - OMG!!, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I would love to have the next bubba close to Jett, but I don't think I would honestly cope. My Brother and I are the same as Owen and the new bubba will be and it is so good. Hugs to you all .
    I am so glad to hear that Owen I fine, It must be a great feeling to know all is okay.
    Beck - I too love your new ticker, mine is so boring. I need to get a good jazzy one but the site I go on just has the plain ones, oh well.
    Meg - Go Coco and the great sleep, let's hope that it continues.
    Betta go the boy is up after only 50 minutes.

i'm not sure how far along i am, since i haven't a AF since before i got preg with owen..but based on how i'm feeling i guess around 8-10 weeks..sore bbs are gone now, nausea is not so bad etc..will have to organise an u/s to check though i guess!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast