Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #15

Where is everyone??
    Renee, your day out sounded awesome!!
    Hope everyone is doing well. Coco had a great night, hope it continues...no waking!
    Her top tooth is through, so that's three teeth now (fourth just visible too). hoping that was causing her waking, and now it won't!!
    Im just watching Dr Phil. There's some weirdo's out there in the world! I haven't seen Phil in AGES...Im loving it!
    xoxox

Hi Everyone

Sorry to be so rude and not catch up, but Im sooooooo extremely busy! Just when I thought I had time to sit down and catch up, all of our new appliances arrived! I went a bit crazy yesterday and bought a new washing machine, a new fridge and a new microwave. All because the new dryer I bought a few weeks ago is a different brand and I wanted them all to match! What an idiot. I didnt even need them, Im totally having buyers remorse right now! I wasnt expecting them til 5pm but oh no they show up early for once!! So after I post I have to go and take the crap out of the old fridge and put it all in the new one. Fun! Then I guess its reading instruction manuals all night for me!

Anyway my intentions were to catch up, do personals and then let you all know that I finally got all of Jasmines photos back. I scanned them all (58 photos argh) and chose 10 or so I think to put on Jasmines website for you all to have a look. I couldnt imagine making you all sit there for almost 60 photos. Im also trying to take a photo of the poster print I got of Jasmine, but I cant work out how to get the photo without the flash ruining the shot.... Its amazing. So huge it makes my house look even smaller!

OK so there are a few new photos on the site, in August 2006 and also BIC of course. I also had some other ones taken the other day when the pixi foto lady stopped me, I only liked 2 out of 8 photos she took Cant believe how bad some of them turned out. Jasmine had her eyes closed in one of them, and half closed in another!!!!

Weve been pretty sick here, but I will come back and tell you all later. Right now I think my fingers are about to catch fire from typing so fast LOL

Hope all of you and all of your gorgeous babies are well.

xoxo

tiggy Guest

Kate,
    Those photos of Jasmine are beautiful!
    Were you pleased with them?

Wow Kate, they're just gorgeous!! Love them!
    Im going to add some more of Coco now, and you've inspired me to get some professional shots done...just have to save now!
    xo

Working Mother's are over rated....
    I have double the ammount of work and it is bloody hard. I am hoping that after the 5 weeks of training I only get 20 hours a week.
    I went to Ebony(My best girlfriend, the on that was there when Jett was born) midwife appointment tonight, oh I can't wait till December.. I new bubba!! They said it may be a tiny bubba as she is 23cm at 25 weeks. Ebony was only 5 pound something..
    Meg - Great pictures. Did you get my message about Stella? Are they from Geelong the parents??
    Kate - What is the password for Jasmine site? I want to check these pictures. Kate you make me laugh, that is something my best girlfriend would do.
    Betta Go and get lots of washing done.

Wow what gorgeous pics Kate! I love all of them! It makes me want to go get some naked Abby pics done!

Meg Coco's eyes are soooo beautiful! I love the new pics!

Dani Im sorry work is so hard right now! Hang in there, hopefully it will get better after training! How fun that you get to be involved in your friends pregnancy! How exciting, a new bub in December! What day is she due? FYI: Jasmines site password is december

Beck how is it going? Any new pics of Maddy to put up?

Renee sounds like you had a great girly day! LOL at marnie's expression! She is so smart!

Tiff how are the twins? How is the rest of the family? All healthy?

We're pretty good today! Abby got scared (to the point of shaking) because of the vaccume cleaner, so she has been mommy-clingy since! She is napping right now. I am hoping to finish the sweeping while she is asleep. I felt so bad that she got so scared. I run the vaccume once - twice a week, and this is the first time she cared.

She is all better from her virus! She is eating better, although still spitting up quite a bit! It sux smelling like sour milk all the time! She goes to the gastro-doc tomorrow, so we'll see if the change her meds again. I really would like her off all meds.

Well, the neighborhood is planning a Halloween party again this year! I know it will be so much easier to plan a costume than last year! lol!

My parents are coming for a visit this weekend!! Woohoo! My dad hasnt seen Abby for 5 months! I am so excited!

You all have a great day!

Oh Kate those photo's just melted me, you have a cutie pie. OMG they are great!!! I love the black and white it looks fantasmarstical.. I am not sure If in Geelong we have that place BIC??
    Is anyone else here from Melbourne???
    Anyway betta getr the day started, May Godness these days are long..
    Jett has been coughing all night and I am not sure if you can get any sought of meddy for bubba's and coughs??
    It is a Daycare day for him today and he is still allowed to go as long as he hasn't got a temp. He is happy and everything else *blowing raspberries whilst watching Baby Einstein whilst eating his foot*
    Is anyone else's baby in a size 1 yet? I have found 0 so short in the leg. I was really sad last night when I put size 1 Pj's on him Where is my litlle baby gone.
    Sarajo - I can't wait to be there for her. We have been friends since school so she means the world to me. She (Ebony) is due on the 11th of December, oh I just can't wait!!! Thanks for the tip on the password I have been hanging out to check out Jasmines new site but had no idea what it was. I tried everything but december.
    Tiggy - I hope you are doing well and the twins are not sick..
    Okay I really have to get my tail moving or else I will just sit here all day chatting..
    BYE all

Sorry Dani, no my cousin is from Sydney. I think Stella is pretty common at the moment!! Can't wait to meet her though, I need to hold a new bubba!!
    hope everyone had a good night. coco did well again, slept from 7-4.30am and then back to sleep. Happy with that.
    Off to watch the end half of idolthat I recorded! xo

tiggy Guest

Sarajo and Dani,
    No not both, only Ivy is sick.
    Poor little bubba, is wheezy with a nasty cough. Thank goodness the rest of it seems to be clearing.
    We are off to a new paed.today. I hope that he is the answer to my prayers and actually listens to what I have to say.
    I don't want much, just a doc I can build up a rapport with, who knows if I call that it's not just to say, Hi, how're you going. Someone who will listen to my concerns. I don't know, maybe my expectations are too high out here in the boonies. Maybe I was spoilt with the girls' paed.

Anyhow, I hope you all have a great day. The sun is shining here for the first time in three days.

Dani, hope Jett is ok and that you are too. Hope you are not burning yourself out!

Sarajo, I remember reading about your plans for halloween last year! How exciting! Will you dress Abby up this year?

Meg, did you find out if you sold? I hope so. Love the new piccies of Coco.
    I put a few newies up on I & N site too ( the one in the hyperlink).

tiggy, i will check the pics in a second! About the sale................we still don't know.....I am soooo annoyed. We really thought we'd knkow by now. Today should be the cutoff so will be back on later.
    xo

Morning ladies. It has been an insane few days around here. Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday, spent most of the day driving my Mum & sister around to look at furniture. My mum moves this weekend and I needed the driving practise. John made me do a reverse parallel park between two cars last night (when it was dark) and it was a'ok. Here's hoping I get asked to do that instead of a reverse park which I hate and suck majorly at.

Miss Madeline is getting ready to cut those top two teeth. The front part of her gum is bulging and white and she's chewing on everything so hard I'm worried she's going to split the gum. Is in bed having a nap right now and howling about how unimpressed she is with my decision on her behalf.

Kate - those pictures are stunning! OMG, I SO want some done like that....Ambah's (mod) sis is a photographer and did our wedding photography. I think I'm going to have to ask her to do some photos like that of Maddy. It's hard to find a photographer who do the nuddy shots tastefully....the black and white is so amazing. Jasmine's eyes look HUGE! Better invest in a shotgun woman, you're going to have to be keeping those boys away before you know it!

Meg - SO hope you get some positive news on the unit today! YAY on Miss Coco rocking and getting ready to go...I reckon she'll be crawling up a storm by this time next week! That was a great night's sleep from Coco...and YAY on the new tooth (and other one coming through). I hope our bubba's top teeth coming through is not going to be the complete demise of boobie-feeding.

Tiggy - the twins are just gorgeous...I can't believe there is a 2kg difference in weight between these two! I truly pray for you that you find the paed today is everything that you're looking for. It's been such a tough ride for you with Ivy's reflux and I don't think it's too much to ask that you have a doctor/paed who listens to you and doesn't treat you like some psycho/overbearing Mummy; even if you DO live in the boonies.

** I wonder whether now that the Belly Belly event in Melbourne for 2006 has been postponed, whether we could all save up to go to the 2007 one? I would love to have the full Dec '05 mummies meet up! **

Dani - WOW....I am very impressed with how you're coping with everything going on in your life. How you're managing a bub, home and working so many hours is beyond me. Do you actually sleep & eat too?! *L* How long til the 5 weeks of training is over and you can hopefully secure a much nicer work timetable? Size 1? Nope, not quite yet. Maddy has long legs but she's still in between a 00-0; depending on the brand. I'm generally buying '0' now because it'll fit her through summer. She's just on 8kgs now I think.

Sarajo - *LOL* @ the comment on the Halloween costume. I thought your costume was so inventive last year and I still have a giggle over the photos! Maybe you and Abby could don skull caps and go as 'Dr Evil and Mini-me' from the Austin Powers movies?! *L* Then you could teach her to do that Dr Evil thing with the pinkie finger. hehe Sorry, no photos of Maddy here...haven't taken any in nearly a month - bad momma! We've been so busy, but John has finally uploaded some video we took of Maddy in the last month so when he's home tonight I'll get him to compress them a little so I can email them to you all!

Renee - Marnie is so gorgeous....what is it with December 2005 babies? We could supply all the baby models a studio could ever want! *L* Maybe we should hi-jack the next Target baby catalogue with our bubbas! hehe So jealous of your girly day out!

Well girls I KNOW I've forgotten people, and I'm really sorry but I'll try and edit later. Have to run and get dressed for another busy day. Thankfully I've done most of the house since breakfast; but the sun is out here (FINALLY) so now I have to hang out about 4 loads of wash before we run out of towels.

Hope you all have a wonderful day with your beautiful children!

EDITED TO ADD: I'm about to run out the door to a driving lesson but I just wanted to let you know I added a folder of photos for August 2006 up on Maddy's yahoo photos website. The link should be on the 'links' page from her website.

*** I hope you like the photos of Maddy in the Canadian cheer-leading outfit Kate!
    Last edited by Beckibee; August 30th, 2006 at 12:31 PM.

Just a quick update, we are not going to know until next week if we've sold. GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR... I am so furious. Their solicitor will do the strata check "sometime this week". ...doesn't sound promising, I just want to KNOW if we've sold. Guess I should just concentrate on moving and that way it's irrelevant what happens. I think we are moving on Sept 16th whether we've sold or not, so guess i should book for that and start packing (will have to get boxes first).
    Will be back for personals later
    lxox

Awwww Meg, that sucks. They'd BETTER buy if they know what's good for them.

Guess what ladies?!!!

I PASSED MY DRIVING EXAM!!!!!!!! I had a good examiner this time who was really lovely, kept me calm. Didn't mention I had it today in case I failed again. VERY VERY happy to be able to come in here and tell you all! Thanks for all of your help and cheers after the saga of the last exam.

WOOHOO BECK

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you! THat is going to make life so much easier! Glad you got in early too!!
    Hope everyone else is having a good day. I have been searching ebay and bidding for the first time in my life, I can see how it's addictive. I want to get a dress for my mums rock n roll party!

anyway, gotta go do some housework xoxo

Thanks heaps Meg, I have truly appreciated all of you girl's support over the last few weeks. I was only 1 car away from having the same b*stard of an examiner as I had last time. He took the first guy and I was second in line. That poor guy was back at the DMV before I was, failed. As my instructor said 'Wow, I think a certain examiner has forgotten to take his medication'. That one is SO mean! (VERY VERY relieved to not have had him again).

Was so chuffed, my exam only went for 20mins, I just drove around through school zones, did a few things like U-turns, changing gears down a hill, roundabouts, stop signs...just the regular stuff. It was raining the whole time so my examiner said 'take me back to the depo and out of this rain'. Then we pulled up and he said 'you passed!'. He spent another 2 minutes trying to find a box he could mark with an 'X' because they don't like 'perfect' tests and then just gave up. *LMAO* He even wrote 'great driver' on my paper! hehehe

Tonight I drove for the first time home from dinner with my DH, DD & BIL without L plates on! hehe

Anyway, enough blabbing. Also wanted to say Kate, that my Mother just about bawled when she walked in at lunch to watch Maddy and saw I'd dressed her in that Canadian cheerleeding outfit. She wants to get her pompoms to match! *rolls eyes* Hope you like the photos on Maddy's page...thank you again for the gift!

Yah for you Beck!!!! I am so happy for you….
    My God I have just had the worse day.
    Oh I have to vent sorry…
    I came home from dropping Jett at daycare to find a big black dog mauling my cat Socks. I just froze. The dog had escaped form it’s yard and a young high school boy was trying to catch it. I just picked up my cat and put it straight in the car and SPEED to the vet. Anyway, after 3 attempts to bring her back Socks lost her fight. RIP to my beautiful girl.
    The owner of the dog came around later today and spoke to Ben he told her that socks had passed away and she started crying. Poor lady. Turns out she paid the vet bill which was nice.
    Then, I was at work and I log in to my PC and because my cousin David (who was the one who passed away in May) has the same initials as me, it came up with all of his details. Well what a day that I could be reminded of him.
    Meg – It is just that one of my friend’s cousins had a baby and name is the exact same name. Wow, how uncanny!!
    Anyway can’t do any more personals had one to many wines to type any more. One is enough for me now, hehehe..

HUGE HUGGLES DANI!!!!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{XXXXX}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You poor hon, I am so devastated about the loss of your precious furball Socks! I'm so sorry that the vets couldn't save her, but hope that her suffering was minimal. That was nice of the owner to have paid the bill, but very irresponsible for her dog to have escaped the yard.

Sorry also to hear of you being reminded of the loss of your cousin David. It definately sounds like you've had such a rough day and I don't blame you for the more than 1 wine! (I used to be able to drink the guys under the table with my rum'n'cokes. Now I'm a TOTAL cadbury).

Hope tomorrow brings a much nicer/happier day for you!!!

Thanks Beck, I really should be in bed but as I am so tired but working full time means double work around this house..
    Thanks Hugs for you

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast