Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #15

Default Babies Born December 2005 #15

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy
    [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady -
    [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: k8ty (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: http://www.totsites.com/tot/k8ty
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name: Sami
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19 December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3240kg Length - 51cm Head Circ -34cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Bailey
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...?be=b/bailey19
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: dani141
    State: Victoria, Geelong
    Baby's DOB: 02/12/2005 at 11:44am
    Baby's Stats: Weight 8lbs 7oz. Length 53.3cm, Head Circ 35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Jett Max Alan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...Password: Jett
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 1 day late, I had an Emergency Caesar after 9 hour labour. Jett was an Obstructed labour. No fetal distress so all was good. He had a head full of dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread found HERE.

Hi girls! Just thought I would say hello in our new thread. Thanks for posting all of your feeding routines. Marnie is still breastfeeding and has 3 solid feeds a day - 1 1/2 weetbix for breakfast, yoghurt and a slice of buttered bread for lunch and a meat and vegie combo for tea. Marnie loves bread and sometimes has a small piece of toast in the morning - obviously she doesn't eat it all but she is so fun to watch eat it. She gets so excited when I bring it over to her and bounces up and down in her high chair. Last night we went out for dinner and the chef mashed up vegies with some gravy. The bowl was HUGE and I thought there was no way she was going to eat much of it but she polished 3/4 of the bowl. She had never had gravy before but really liked it - which is good because I have trouble with her eating potato on its own.
    I am getting ready for a baby free day tomorrow as she is going to her grandparents whilst I have a girly day with friends (David will be at work)
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Where is everyone?

Renee, have fun on your girly day!
    I was at Hamish's party today. We're off to the farm tomorrow and then mothers group din tomorrow night, so I'll prob be back on monday. Hope everyone is doing well.
    marnie sounds like a good eate Renee!! I wish I could give yoghurt, bread etc, but because of exczma Im avoiding wheat and dairy. quite limiting. She loves tofu which is good though, it bulks things up.
    have a good sleep everyone xoxoox

Have fun Meg!

Morning Ladies,
    Well I did it!!! After a lot of sooking I have finally got a tough sticker.
    Ben went first, I wanted to make sure he could handle the pain as he is so scared of injections at the doctors (he tries to avoid them at any cost). He didn't even flinch so once I saw that I was really keen to get mine then.
    I would say it didn't hurt but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting, I would get another one down the track.
    I will email you girls( the ones that I have the addresses of) some pictures of our tattoo.
    Ben, MIL and I went out for dinner last night, it was nice to have a day that Ben and I did stuff together as we haven't for ages. I don't mind MIL tagging along as she did have Jett most of the day for us.
    My Mum came over again last night and stayed here while we went out for dinner. Jett was in bed, as he goes down at about 7pm most nights
    Meg - Hope the party went well, I am sure the kids would of had a ball. Have at MG dinner, Have a glass of red or two..
    Renee - Good on you. Enjoy your day with the girls, I have been cutting loose as of late. We all need a little 'ME' time. Marnie sounds like Jett, he is a great eater. I wish his sleeping habits were as good as his eating habits. Do you have an email address and I will add you to my fav list with the other lovel BB ladies.
    Beck - I hope you are doing okay, haven't heard from you in a bit.
    Betta get going and get his boy some breaky. I am so slack!!
    OMG, I start work tomorrow :eek:
    Will be around most of the day so I will chat to you all later

tiggy Guest

Dani,
    Just had a look at your tat. NICE!!!!

Hi guys!
    Dani, love your tatt!! Very stylish! Also love where you got it!
    How's everyone elses weekends been? Where is everyone? Beck, hope you're doing ok. sarajo, how's the exercise. Kate, where are you? RACH....where are you hiding? Christie, how is the hol?? Mel, how are you going? I saw your post about your LIVE tickets, very exciting!!!
    We had a great weekend. Farm was really really nice. I took some beautiful flower pics (just LOVE how close up I can get with my camera. I will post some pics later). MG dinner was awesome, but I am just SO tired this morn. Got home just after 11pm and didn't go straight to sleep.....so tired now. Got up once for coco at 2am very briefly, but then she was up at 5.50am. Not happy with the early morning wake ups!!
    hope everyone is good, hope to hear from you all later!
    xoxoxo

Sorry I've been mostly AWOL ladies. It's been a busy past few days with family here, then them heading off, BIL pottering around without a car etc...I don't think I've really had an time to myself other than very late at night.

Nothing much happening here otherwise. Maddy is still crawling and pulling herself up on things. No sign of those evil top teeth, but she's certainly showing all the signs of them cutting soon. Went to visit my Dad yesterday and he & his wife have this little dog. When Maddy is standing up, Joey (or 'JoJo') comes up to her chest height. Maddy kept squealing at him, throwing little tanties because he refused to come near her - can't blame the creature, Maddy loves pulling his ears! *L* Joey went out onto the grass to sniff at things and John took Maddy out there to play. She was seriously trying to RUN with Daddy holding her hands to follow the dog. John was laughing so hard he almost couldn't keep up with her.

Have the electrician coming around this afternoon to put some lighting in and stuff in the garage. MIL is back on Friday night, my Mum & twin brothers move into their new place on Saturday and John has a dentist appointment Friday morning. Don't I have an exciting life?

On the way back to Dad's place yesterday we had to take a huge detour around Carindale area as there was a bomb threat with regards to the local PCYC. Didn't even make the news, so it mustn't have turned out to be anything at all.

Oh and Meg, after you talking about Coco liking avocado, I fed Maddy last night so mashed avo while we were eating dinner and she cried when it ran out! *L* She was throwing this tantrum because she wanted more, so my BBQ dinner went somewhat cold while I kept feeding her more. I don't now how she fit it in after her bottle of food & a booby feed; but then when we got home last night she slept 9:30pm til 4:30am. It's been a LONG time since she's slept that well; especially considering she still has a cold and teeth cutting.

Will be back soon to do some personals.

Hey guys! I know it has been awhile! I have to seriously catch up on all your posts! Dani love the tat! Its a beauty!

Well, after 18 wonderful months, I finally got my period today! Its good, because I would like to have a regular period 6 months or so before I start tryin for the next bub!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL weekend! I am enjoying a glass of wine and watching a football game now! I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow!

Oh, and Abby is ALLL BETTER already!! Woohoo!

Oh and I do not have a tat! Did it hurt? I did get Don one for his graduation pressie a couple years ago. I'll email it to you!

Abby eats breastmilk 4-5 times a day with 2 or so solid feeds....usually fruits and veggies but occasionally a meat. She loves ham! She got weighed at the docs and she weighs 17 pounds 9 oz (8 kg or so). How much do your babies weigh?

Sarajo

*LOL* My sister stuck Maddy on the scales the other day (electronic ones) and she was 7.9kgs...so she's put on 800grams (although she was thoroughly dressed, whereas at the child health nurse, she's only in a nappy & singlet generally) since she had her 6 month needles. Not bad for 2 months, so about 100grams a week!

P.S - that's such GREAT news to hear about Abby feeling much better!

sarajo, great that Abby is better. Unfortunately Coco has her runny nose back again, hope it goes quickly. My poor little neice has bronchiolitis again....so not fair.
    My cousin had a baby girl yesterday, Stella Cecilia...how cute is that!!
    Beck, wow on Maddy and the avo!! Coco won't eat it now....brat!! Your week sounds as exciting as mine!! Lots of things to do, none overly exciting!!
    we had building inspector here today so Im HOPING we find out if we've sold in the next day or two.....AAGGGHHH!!!
    xoxo

I CANNOT believe you still haven't been told yet Meg, especially after them wanting a short settling period. I *think* it sounds like a good/positive thing if the building inspectors have come out - I doubt with the delay of how long it's taken to get them out; that they would have bothered if they still didn't want to buy.

Hopefully you'll find out tomorrow that they're buying and then in 2 weeks you'll be out the door and at your PILs. (Not ideal, but one step closer to being where you want to be!)

Beck, you're right, it's been a LONG slow process!! I so hope we find out tomorrow!!
    Coco is up on her knees rocking back and forwards, she looks so proud of herself!! It's rather exciting for us as she's 9 months on friday, so probably about time she crawled! She'll probably be trying to get up on furniture after that, luckily we'll be out of here.
    Even if we don't sell, we're moving in two weeks to the inlaws and will look at renting.

Hope everyone's having a good day. i am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open!! Will have to hang in there as tim is not home until 10pm tonight. I hate nights when he's home late.
    have a good night everyone xo

Meg, do you have a cousin in Melbourne??

Well done Dani - you must be braver than me my tattoo did hurt. My email is [email protected] I'd love to see your 'tough sticker'
    I had a lovely 'girly' day yesterday. We went to watch our local football team play a final game. They won and we celebrated on a 3 hour bus trip that ended up taking at least 5 hours (lots of toilet and pub breaks!) So much fun! But absolutely killed me today - which probably wasn't the best plan as Monday is my permanent day at school. It was a busy day so I didn't have time to think about how tired I was so before I knew it it was 3:30pm.
    Feel like a neglectful mother - Marnie was with a girlfriend today and her Geetie and Poppa yesterday! She was so cute when I went into her this morning. Her face was priceless "i know you where have you been? "
    My lovely husband has just popped out for pizza - which will not be good for the waistline but will make me feel better with my fuzzy head. Oh it seemed like such a good idea yesterday! I'll just keep walking!
    Hope everyone is going well. Can't wait to see the tattoo.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast