Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #15

hi all just a quick one to say we are well< and to all who watch sunrise< i don"t know if you saw it on thurs morn on grants eight am segment owen was on it!!he was right next to the lady grant was talking to!!
    ps does anyone know if you can get tapes of these things??

Christie, how cute owen was on!! I didn't see it unfortunately. You could ring Channel 7 and ask for a tape. They might charge, but they may do it for you. Worth a try!
    How is the pregnancy going? Hope you're feeling well.
    Ok, I feel that Im hovering on bb. Everyone else has a life and I don't!!! That's the prob with being sick, we can't go anywhere, so Im stuck in my unit and the computer is the most exciting thing to do!! I have coco watching a baby brain video and luckily for the moment she is happy. Thank goodness, hope it lasts!
    xo

tiggy Guest

Meg

No life here. We are struggling with sick bubs too in this part of the world.
    I had to ask David to take the day off because I couldn't cope one more day on my own.

I don't know what to say...we need a big rain and a huge wind to get rid of all these bugs. I hope you and Coco feel better soon.

Don't worry, I hover on BB all the time but often just don't post.

Tiggy, hope you're all better soon. The ticker pic is gorgeous, at least they look lovely and healthy!! I thought spring would bring better health, but I guess it's now hayfever season! Don't know how or why I've picked up a weird virus, maybe it's my body saying slow down, relax and drink more water!! You really do forget about yourself when putting kids first. Tiggy, you would know this more than me!!
    Did I tell you all, Im going to see Jamie Oliver next thurs!! for my bday a friend got two tickets to his show at the Seymor Centre. Im sooooo excited, I love Jamie!!
    Im also trying to get tickets to see Idol. My sister and I went afew years back (shannon and guy year) it was pretty fun, and I love seeing people sing, so trying again for tickets.
    xoxo

What's happened to everyone???
    Still sick here, I am feeling awful. Just taken my millionth lot of neurofen. coco's temp hasn't come back since two nights ago thank goodness, but the nose is so blocked and it sounds like she's getting a cough....no!!
    Our beautiful spring weather has gone to be replaced by huge winds and a bucket load of rain last night. Just had to take coco out in the wind and it was awful and freezing, hopefully I didn't make her illness worse.
    How's everyone going? I miss everyone...
    Tomorrow I have to go to my aunties to organise my mums suprise 60th. It's the rock n roll theme and yesterday I bought a dress of ebay ($13 including postage) .just hope I actually get it and then that it fits. It's a risk, but for $13 I thought "why not"!!
    hope everyone is well and that their bubs are too!!
    xoxo

Meg, sorry you're still feeling awful, I hope you feel better soon.

The weather here was awful this morning. It poured down, I got drenched, at least Logan has a cover for his stroller so he was happy. He is obsessed with trying to walk still. He loves his walker that he pushes. He can even stand totally unsupported for a couple of minutes sometimes.

He still isn't really interested in solids yet, but apparently it's not too much for me to worry about. He does sometimes eat things at daycare. Today they had a cake for a boys birthday so Logan came home covered in chocolate mud cake! He ate a little bit of his piece and smeared the rest all over himself LOL

Have a great time at your mum's 60th Meg! I love dress up parties.
    Today's weather was also awful here Melinda. So gusty - and didn't I have to work and be on morning duty - lovely great for my cold. I just can't pass up casual days - they are so worth the money. I had a lovely time teaching Kinder and am looking forward to teaching my 'babies' from last year in Year 1 tomorrow.
    I am looking forward to my baby free night tomorrow night! Going out for dinner all glammed up - can't wait! I'll miss Marnie but I know she will be lovingly looked after at her grandparents - i think the word for it is spoiled - that's what they're for!
    My sister sent me lovely candles for my bathroom today and the house smells lovely. Which reminds me it sure didn't last night. We kept smellig something weird in the fridge so I finally opened this container which used to have a lovely cauliflower soup in it - let me tell you how gross it was - I've never smelt something worse and actually vomited! Bad cauliflower is not nice.
    Well I must go and have a shower before Marnie's rollover feed. Does anyone else do this. Marnie will sleep until 6:30 - 7am if I do this but if not she will wake up through out the night. I am wondering how long I'll have to do it for. I am still breastfeeding her but wonder if I should cut this feed out. Let me know what your gorgeous babies night routines are like. Marnie is in bed between 7 and 8. Actually it was 6:30 tonight because she is so sick. Bless her.
    I think I am seriously addicted to Belly Belly - I didn't think I would be capable of it - but here I am logging on at least 3 times a week.
    Have a great night!

Hello Ladies,
    Oh I am so excited. I think one of Jett’s bottom teeth may be coming through. It is really raised and he has gone of his solids and bottles for about a week now.
    I hope it is his tooth a tooth…
    Does anyone else’s baby sleep with a pillow? I have had Jett with use in bed and he loves our pillows. I have put one under his cot sheet on the suggestion of my MIL as he can’t get it and put it over his face.
    Meg – I am sorry you're still feeling sick, I hope you feel really better soon. Those dvd’s are so handy, Jett has a whole heap of Baby Einstein ones. He loves them as the puppets do funny stuff.
    Oh Jamie Oliver is so entertaining, I love watching him cook. I can’t wait till his new show starts next week? I think???
    Uncanny I too would love to see idol as well, I never find the time now to watch it.
    I tape all of these shows but never get the chance to watch them.
    Dress sounds great, hopefully you do get it. I haven’t had much trouble except for the car seat.
    Christie – Glad to hear that you are all doing well. I didn’t see sunrise as I have gone back to work full time but maybe contact channel 7 or email them.
    I love the ticker, it is cute. Owen looks so grown up, what a little hottie.
    Melly – My goodness Logan is doing so well. You have to be proud of him. I know what you mean about the weather it has been raining down here too. How cute about the mud cake.
    Renee – I am so jealous of all of you who BF I wish I had of stuck with it for longer than three weeks.
    I give Jett dinner at 5pm and his last feed at 7pm. He used to sleep till 7am but for the last few weeks it has been 5am. I am not to keen on that. He does have a feed then and then goes back to bed till 6:30am - 7am. He normally doesn’t wake during the night.
    Bell Belly gets a bit like that, I was doing the same but it was more like logging on three times a day.
    Tiggy – Those two just keep getting sweeter every time you put up a new picture. I would ask Ben to take the day off too. I think he would be more bloody use at work. God he just doesn’t get the fact that now I am at work full time I have double the amount of work now. He really s**ts me some times, just leave his crap lying all over the place. I am a neat freak and he isn’t we clash when it comes to tidiness.
    Clare – I hope you are all doing well.
    Oh I betta go to bed.
    Take care all

I just did it again whilst typing this I have been cooking Jett's fruit and I have burnt the crap out of it. What a wally...

Hey ladies, I can't believe how neglectful I've been of you all since I got my license. I haven't exactly been galivating around Brisbane; just running around helping various members of my family with errands like moving my Mum into her new house etc.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to pick my sister & niece up, then we're off to the gym for their 'Body Attack' class (tai-chi combined with kickboxing and a bit of karate I think *L*). Mum will meet us back at my place and then we're off to the coast to stay overnight at Seaworld Nara Resort. Can't wait to take Maddy to SeaWorld on the Saturday because she loves fish. *L*

First of all, Christie I am so sorry we didn't get the chance to catch up while you were on holidays! I SMSed you, but must have the wrong number because I never heard back from you. Hope you enjoyed your holidays regardless and that you're taking care of yourself. Can't believe you're going to be a Mummy again soon! EEekkk!

Renee, so glad you love it here! I hear you on the roll-over feed; although with Maddy it's more like 8-9pm and there is often a 1am and 4am feed too. *roll eyes* Gross on the cauliflower soup, don't blame you at all for vomiting when you opened the container! Hope you have a fantastic time on your baby-free night!

Meg, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough trot. The way those people are treating you (ie. the ones supposedly interested in buying your flat AND the nosy, vicious natured old fogies that live around you) is nothing short of despicable. Hope you have tons of fun at Jamie Oliver for your birthday.... SOOOO jealous, would love to see him live. He seems like such a fantastic bloke and I love what he has done to try and get underprivilleged kids into the workforce. Hope you weren't too affected by the rain? We saw footage on the news tonight and they said some parts of Sydney got like 10cms of rain?!

Melly - *LMAO* I got the best mental image of Logan with chocolate cake smeared all over his face. I would stress too much if he's still not all that interested in solids...Maddy goes through up and down times, especially when she's teething. Well done Master Logan at being able to stand unaided...what a clever little man you are. How are the college/uni classes going!?

Tiff - another to whom I send big huge hugs!!! {{{{{{{{XXXX}}}}}}}}} When will it ever stop....those poor little kidlets have spent more time struck down than they've been healthy. You & David must just be at your wits end with how to try and get them healthy! Please remember to feel free to vent about anything, anytime ok? Definately thinking of you and sending healing vibes the twin's way. How are the other kiddos doing?

Miss Maddy is calming negotiating steps now, she makes this London Bridge shape, walks her feet in towards her hands and then lifts her knees. Totally the hard way, but it's so hilarious to watch. She has now learnt to say 'bye bye' and wave at the same time...totally gorgeous. Oh, and she says 'up' and 'boo' now too.

My own good news is that Westlife have confirmed their new tour dates for the end of February 2007. This means that barring disaster, I should be able to go to Brisbane AND Sydney because it's likely I'll have moved by then. Plus, I have a friend off the Westlife forums who has a spare ticket in the 7th row smack in the middle in Sydney which she's offered to sell to me!

Ok, last piece of news was what happened yesterday. Dropped by a friend's place, opened up the back door to get Maddy out and saw a car coming. Closed the door...after I'd turned the locks on and thrown my keys on the backseat instead of my pocket. I have never felt a more gut wrenching experience in my life. Luckily I'd parked across the road from my friend in the shade. Her husband tried to break into the car while I called RACQ. They had someone out to the house in less than 10 minutes and took under a minute to open it up so I could get my sweaty, screaming child out of the back. I never want to feel the way I did EVER again.

I did a huge post before and it didn't go through. SO ANNOYED. Basically caught up with everyone . Wont bother again.
    congrats on the bubba's who are standing and getting teeth!!
    coco has 4 teeth now and is almost about to crawl.
    have a great day xoxoxo

Im beginning to worry about my belly buddies!! Getting very boring in here! Think I'll take some time off, will be back next week! xo

Awww Meg, hope you're not away too long! Sorry I haven't been on, been away for part of the weekend with my Mum & sister. SeaWorld was loads of fun today...Maddy had a ball looking at the sharks & fish at Shark Bay; and I took her on a couple of the kiddy rides.

Soooooo tired. *L* It's 10pm and I really need a good night's sleep tonight. Maddy is still sick with phlegm and she coughed so much last night she threw up all over me THREE times trying to get the phlegm up.

tiggy Guest

Nice, Bec!
    I hope Maddy feels better soon.

Meg, don't stay away too long - you're the life of the party!!!! We'll miss you.

I haven't got alot to report on. Noah has cut two more teeth. Ivy is finally rolling. She has been put on a new formula by our new paed and it has made a huge difference. ( I ove the new paed - did I tell you about him?) She's had a middle ear infection though and a cold but alot happier. No more tummy pains. She still vomits like a drunk on Saturday night but there is no more cranky baby.
    Today, she slept so well and it was raining, so I couldn't do the washing. I wandered around the house a bit lost. I didn't have to rock her or try to soothe her poor little tummy.
    What else? Ummm, nup, can't think of anything else.

Hi Ladies,
    Just letting you know I am still around I have been sick all weekend with food poisioning, that's what I get for eating left over pizza.
    Hopfully will be back tonight for personals

dani, yuk on the food poisining, you poor thing! but yay on the possibility of a tooth for Jett, has it come through yet?

Meg, Sorry I haven't been on much, having trouble loading this thread for some reason, it's taken me a few days just to be able to view it! Congrats on Coco's 4 teeth and her beginning to crawl! What a smart little girl.

Beck Glad you had a good time at seaworld. I hope Maddy feels better soon. Uni is going ok, I feel a little swamped and have had a few stressful weeks in regards to ex going through my email account and bothering me a lot, so have not been as motivated as I should be. I got a distinction & credit for last 2 assignment though so I guess I'm not doing too badly.

Tiggy Good to hear things are gettng a little better and you've found a paed you like.

Logan is still a little sick, has a cough and constant snotty/runny nose. As of yesterday afteroon he has conjunctivitus (sp?). Apparently it's a "very aggressive and extremely contagious" strain that is going around, I think that is what the doc said. Yuk, it looks so gross.

Sorry about the post, logan is on my lap singng a sad song and wriggling around.. well more like humming or moaning, but mum calls it singing.

Sorry it has been sooo long since I have been on! I have been a busy bee! Abby is crawling all around and pulling herself up on EVERYTHING and she stood without help for a good 5 seconds today! I think she will be walking before Halloween! No more teeth here yet, just the 2 bottom, but I think they are on their way! The neighbor put her hair in pigtails the other day, OMG it was so cute! I took pics and will probably post them tomorrow!

Melly - good job in school! I hope Logan feels better soon! Love the new ticker pic!

Awe Dani Im sorry!! How did you get that? How is work going? Did you have to call off today?

Tiggy Yay on Ivy's progression and yay on Noah's tooth! Woohoo!

Beck Maddy is so smart! How cute that she says and waves bye bye! Abby has gone backwards from saying, Dada mama and hi to just dada dada dada and an occasional hi or hello. Oh well. I still cant get her to wave! She does cruise though! Sorry about the threw up! lol!

Meg! Poor lonely girl! I feel so bad, I should have checked in more! Yay on Coco almost crawling! Once they start there is no stoppin them! lol! How was your mums party?

Renee how fun to teach 1st grade! So do all teacher there move up with their students? Abbys sleep schedule is bedtime after 8:30 feeding wake up at 7:30, nap at 8:30 nap at 12:30 and nap at 5:00 or so. My baby sleeps plenty! I think the 5:00 nap will be the first to go!

Everyone else I hope you are all well!

Anyone heard from Leanne?

Have a great one!

Hello everyone!! Dont worry about me, I amuse myself on the rest of belly belly, it's just been one of those weeks for us. Since sunday 9 days ago, I've had sick kids. Tilly is on her 5th day with a temp and has tonsilitis .The only thing for me to do is go on computer (inbetween amusing and feeding two totally bored children)!!
    Coco still not crawling! close to though. She did another poo on the carpet...so gross!
    Sarajo, my mums party is on sept 23, Im looking forward to it although it will be hard work. I think my sister and I will be the waitresses not to mention making all the food etc.
    Anyway, hope everyone's doing well.
    Dani, so hope you're better you poor thing xoox

Hey lovely ladies! Sorry I've been AWOL as usual, it's been insane since I got my license & joined the gym. Have managed to get my sister to sign up as well so I've been treking around, picking her up and testing out gym classes. OMG, the class they call 'Body Combat'...they may as well call 'Body Insane Regimental Slave Labour' class. *LOL* Neither my sister nor I could lift our arms at all the next day...it's all about learning to box/kickbox etc all to high energy music.

Miss Madeline is having a nap now which I'm very grateful for. It's still 'Snot City' here and I feel really bad for her as she's still had a couple of spews thanks to gagging. She had a great night's sleep on Saturday night but I should have known better than to hope for another one on Sunday night. Last night wasn't too bad although she came back to bed with us about 11pm and then we slept solidly until almost 4am when she went back to her own bed for a couple of hours.

Meg - glad to see you back hon. Any more news on the unit? Those people should be whipped for getting your hopes up with their 'we want a quick settlement' blurb.... Sorry to hear that the kiddies have been ill, that nasty fever & tonsilitis seems to be going around at the moment. John is going back down to Sydney for a day next month, wish I could afford to go too and visit you all. Oh well, hopefully in November we'll know for sure when we're moving and I can do a trip down there to visit with you guys and to do some house seeking.

Sarajo - you SO have it made with a great little sleeper there! hehehe [email protected] the piggytails, they sound so cute! Can't wait to see the photos of her. WTG on the crawling and getting into everything...have you baby proofed yet? Haven't heard from Leanne but then I've been slack and I was supposed to call/SMS her. How's the fitness going?

Melly - WELL DONE on your marks!!!! That is so awesome hon, you are doing so well especially given the living situation at the moment. Are you planning to stay on at your Mum's place for a while? I can't believe that your ex-DF is giving you a hard time and going through your private emails and such. Hope you've changed your passwords! Ooohhh, I hear you on the conjunctivitis... soooo gross and not much fun to be constantly cleaning their eyes is it? Do you just use makeup pads with warm water to clean Logan's eyes?

Dani - Big hugs {{{{{XXXXX}}}}}}}, so sorry to hear that you've had food poisoning!!! Are you feeling better now? Hope that DH & Jett didn't get sick as well on you. How are they doing at the moment?

Tiggy - YAYYYY on the new paed...it FINALLY sounds like you're getting somewhere with poor little Ivy. So thrilled for you all, it's about time that the sickness monster cleared out of your house. WTG Miss Ivy on rolling and to Master Noah on the new teeth! How are YOU doing Tiff? Sounds like those lovely children of yours are certainly keeping you busy.

HUGE HUGS & hellos also to Renee, Leanne, Rach (where are you Rach!? - haven't seen you in ages), Christie, Clare & Sami as well! Oh, and our honorary December girl (who squeaked it in by a few days! hehe) - Jillian!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast