Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #15

Hi guys! Beck, well done with the babysitting! How nice is it when they're all asleep!! That was tim last night, he was so happy to get the girls to sleep (coco needed assistance of panadol in the end).The gym class you did sounds awesome, I love pilates and yoga!
    Dani you poor thing. I so hope you're out of pain now. I haven't had kidney stones but they sound incredibely painful and horrendous. How's Jett's hair looking? HOw cute having his first hair cut!!
    Went out last night with my nicely blow dried hair. felt great!! I keep getting told I look like Gretel Kileen! I know that sometimes even I think it!! Anwyay, was a good night, prob a wine or two too many, but had soooooooooooo much water it didnt' matter. Also I just didn't feed coco this morn, so that was no prob. She hardly takes any from me now. I actually thought if I feed every second day (my slow weaning process) she prob gets the milk faster and is happier to feed.
    Renee, will check out Marnie's photos now!
    HOpe everyone is having a lovely weekend. Coco is sitting her self up now from crawling or lying position...very cute!!
    xoxox

Meg, Glad you had a good night.

Kate, Good to see you online again, Wow Jasmine is growing up so fast.

Dani, Oh wow, you have really not been having the best time lately. hope you feel better soon

Tiff, I just wanted to say.. *HUG* I'm sorry I don't really know what else to say, you're such an amazing woman.

I finally put the photos Logan had done at Kids in Focus on his photobucket site.
    umm.. what else? Oh I won a new mobile the other day, a gold Motorazr V3i Dolce & Gabbana one, looks quite nice, I can't wait to get it

Sorry for the short post. still having issues with accessing this thread

Mel they are GORGEOUS!! ANd oh my gosh, the one with the teddy is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Theyr'e really great!! xo

Mel - I agree with Meg I love the photo's. Logan has the best smile and that little tounge it is so cute. Jett is forever sticking his out, and with his mouth open.
    I am so going to get some close up shots of Jett done, and in Black and white. I just melt when I see any baby photo's in black and white.
    Maybe I could fly you down here Meg and set up a photo shot, hehehe. The photo's of Coco are just so cute that you take Meg.
    I never got Jett's hair cut yesterday as my sister didn't have any scissors, she is a hairdresser. She is going to come over one day during the week, I will still have the camera ready.
    Back to work today, no pain and no stone so I am not sure what is the go??
    Anyway better get ready for the day.
    Weather down here in Geelong (Victoria) has been great.
    Oh has anyone got a veggie garden? I was just wondering what is ready to plant?

Dani, I would LOVE a veggie garden, I am sooooooo jealous, but also no help. Sorry. Hopefully when we EVENTUALLY move, we can have one!!
    Would love to take pics of Jett, hopefully one day we'll get to meet up! My friend is in Melbourne and having a baby next April, so Im sure I'll go down there next year. We're also going to Vanuatu next year for Inlaws wedding. YIPEE!!
    Im spring cleaning here. We had some mould, so Tim got some bleach and mopped the roof!! It's inspired me and I've been cleaning blinds, and now am doing a huge vacuum (well, when coco wakes up. ). I really want this place so clean if we're going to stay here.
    better go and start putting things away so I can vacuum.
    It's a GORGEOUS day in Sydney, just beautiful.
    I walked Tilly to school today, was so gorgeous, coco loved the walk too.xoxoxoox

tiggy Guest

Dani, glad that you have no pain! Sorry that you hve to go back to work.

Melly, Yay on the mobile phone winning! Will go and check out the photos of your little man now.

Bec, You babysitting legend! I bet you were exhasted.
    Meg, Yay on the Spring clean!

We've just come home from babygroup and Ivy and Noah are getting crabby. Have a great day!

ETA: I put some new piccies up if anyone is interested. In the hyperlink, birth and beyond site

Tiggy - The twins look so cute, great shot of you too. I love the dress up chicken and cow. My godness they have the checkiest little smiles
    Work was really cruzy today which was great. I have came up black and blue from the 5 attempts that they had of putting the iv in me.
    Meg - I hope that you are able to have a veggie garden on day, I have a good time digging around in it. I have got lettuce, silverbeet, cauliflower, capsicum, zucchni and strawberries, Yummy....
    Oh when you come down to Melbourne We have to catch up, I think I am the only one from Victoria???
    Take care all.
    Oh I am waiting for on of my friends to have a baby she was due yesterday but I haven't heard from her yet. I don't want to call cause I know she is so over it, we have all been there!!!

Just dropping in briefly to let you know

WE SOLD THE UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got less than we wanted, but we have a signature and that is the main thing!!! We're moving on the 30th, better get packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxo

OH MEG, so wrapped for you!!! You must be all over the moon!!

What great news..

tiggy Guest

Meg, that is such good news!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WAHOO Meg!!! Just saw your good news in the 'woohoo' forum....sorry that you didn't get as much as you were hoping, but I'll bet it's a big time relief for you & Tim to have finally sold.

Just off to upload some new photos onto Maddy's yahoo photo page....hope all of you ladies are doing well!

YEEHA!!! Meg glad you finally sold the unit.

We tried to sell ours before i got pregnant - we had so many offers but they all just kept falling through - but like you said a signature is a signature

Enjoy the packing - look at it as cleansing....we just moved into a new house 2 weeks ago so i know what you're about to do

Well done Meg!!!!!!!!!!! You must of had a premonition with all your spring cleaning!!!

I have a Woohoo too! Marnie crawled for the first time (properly) today. Very exciting.

Thanks Danielle about the user profile - I think my brain is a little slow and I'll try to do it tomorrow. Have been working the past 2 days and David is on night shift so I am a single mum at the moment. I have no idea how I would cope doing it all the time! Hats off to those ladies!
    Sorry I didn't post this with the other but I simply forgot!
    Have a great night lovely ladies.
    Last edited by Lea13; September 19th, 2006 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Double Post

Time for a new thread found HERE.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678