Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #19

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Damn just lost my whole post......Im early for Jasmine I know, ,wanted to get in early.
    KAte, coco hated cows milk too. Tried her on A2 today and she looked at me like "good one mum Im not stupid you know". Anyway, might keep trying, the formula is too expensive!!
    Mel, fantastic about your marks, you're an inspiration.
    Kate, hope you and Jasmine have a great birthday tomorrow..lots of love to her and congrats to you for a fabulous year!!
    Hope everyone else are doing well, Sarajo glad to hear Abby is ok and it's not ear infection.
    better run, dinner cooking. Im doing some swordfish tonight.
    xoox

Missy OMG that ticker is too too cute! lol! I love it!

Kate that is so great that your best friend is coming to Jasmines party! What a great time for you to get in touch with her! LOL at Jasmine and her raspberries at her milk! I can just see it! Abby didnt mind milk, it just came out forcefully later!

Want more wonderful news??? Yesterday Abby DId NOT VOMIT! Wow I was so shocked! So happy! I was very careful on what I fed her and how much. she didnt have too much of an appetite so I didnt force her to eat a lot. She also slept THROUGH THE NIGHT! I am so happy!

I am so excited for my trip today! I have a humongous headache because of the excitement I think! Anyway, all packed besides Abbys lovey elephant blankie and baby monitor!

All you wonderful ladies ahve a wonderful weekend!! Keep your fingers crossed for me that Abby doesnt spew on the plane! lol!

MEG we must have posted at the same time!! You know whats funny, I tried swordfish once and even though it was excellent, I got hives for a week! I am so allergic to it! lol! Have a great weekend!

Oh
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    BABY JASMINE!!!

Hi all

Just a quick post. Good luck Sarajo on your holidays and fingers crossed all is ok with ab.

Thanks all for the kind words about the ticker. I love it and ill post the photo on my site for a better look.

Kate. Its a bit weird that Callum has started walking although he has stopped abit. Is that normal???? hmmmm

Ok well see ya all.

Happy birthday Jasmine!!!

tiggy Guest

Happy 1st Birthday beautiful Jasmine!!!!
    Hope your day is full of kisses and cuddles and special moments.

Kate, Happy birthing day to a wonderful Mummy! Hope your day is full of gorgeous, happy memories of the day you met your girl. Have a great day, hun!

It's been awhile.
    Happy birthday Jasmine! for yesterday - sorry i am late. Thanks for your message for Marnie - you are all wonderful!
    I am glad you are back Beck - but sorry I wasn't here to realise you were gone if you know what I mean?
    Well Marnie's birthday party went really well - she loves cake! I'll have to post the photos of her time with it -let's just say we had no cake to bring home because Miss Marnie had her hands on all of it.
    We had drama on Saturday when Marnie was given her first peanut butter sandwich! We were at my mums and she was quite happy munching away on it then 10 minutes later the rash started and was all over her in at least another 10 minutes. Frantic mum rushes to hospital - kept there for 3 1/2 hours and given Repidred ( I think that's right?) So now we are going to get her tested at Westmead next year after the Paed comes here (who only comes once a month - love the bush!) I'd really like to get it all sorted out before I go back to work as Marnie will be at Family Day Care for 3 days whilst I am at work.Marnie was so calm and happy when she was at hospital - I was so proud of her. Her father missed it all as he was asleep from Nightshift.
    We have had David's parents here for the last 4 days and they have gone home today. Selfish i know - but I am kind of glad they have. I am so tired more so than ever lately and I don't know whether it is the weather, the late nights due to Christmas functions or trying to finish up work. THat's why i've been awol from here - and it's always good to have a little break every now and then.
    I hope Abby is feeling better soon Sara - big hugs to you It is evident we are all thinking about you and your little princess.
    Hi to Meg, Yael, CheekyMOnkey (good to see you back) Tiggy, Missy, Dani (hope your not working to hard) Mel and I hope I didn't forget anyone else - I am so forgetful this month.
    Cheers for the weekend. David's company have their kids christmas party tonight at the town pool - we have had something on everynight this week! I can't wait for tomorrow night.

Hi all!! Hope Jasmine is having a lovely bday !! What did she get Kate??
    Renee, that is very scary about Marnie's reaction. I didn't know they do testing for allergies at westmead, Im going to have to look into that as we had the same reactionfrom egg. I dread to even think of coco and nuts. I will be leaving them for a few years but would like to know in advance if I should even go there....(peanuts that is). I really need her tested, because Im freaking out about giving her anything.
    ANyway, Im so glad Marnie is ok. It's really depressing these days how many allergies there are, how many kids are allergic. At least she's ok though, hopefully she'll grow out of it.
    Hope everyone else is doing well. Im stressing as the air con and tiles I've ordered for the new place, are both delayed, but we need them asap. So typical. So have been waiting for them both to call back (which they said they'd do within the hour) and here we are almost 2 hours later.....GGGGGRRRRR
    hope everyone has a good day xoxooxox

Happy Birthday Jasmine!!

Thanks everyone!

I cant believe Jasmine is 1 today. I got quite funny about it last night and was almost about to cry!

Weve had a good day. I was going to get her a cake, a little one just for today, but I think since she will be having it on Sunday I shouldnt get one. I didnt go too crazy this birthday. I mainly got her a whole new wardrobe in size 1. I wasnt expecting her to be in size 1 for a while, but were pratically there already. I also got her the FP Bounce & Spin Zebra which she just loves but is about 2cm off touching the ground on her own lol and this Dora the Explorer Doll thats about as big as her and some stuff for the pool, a few baby floats and toys. Pretty tame for me I think!

Christmas is another story though.....lol

Thanks again everyone!!!

*sneaks in guiltily* HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY DARLING JASMINE!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day sweetheart!
    Last edited by Beckibee; December 15th, 2006 at 10:07 PM.

Hello Ladies,
    It feels like forever since I have spoken to you all. So much has been happening, well not that much just work but a lot of it!!! We (as I also got my Mum a job with me) have been working 11 hour days, and it was 6 days a week. BUT, all over now. I am pretty happy really. I did really well in the few weeks I worked, I won a $20 gift voucher as I got top sales and then yesterday we have this top 12 awards thing and I won a mini Hi Fi stereo, it is a MP3, DVD, CD player all in one.
    Anyway I have no more news about my friend Ebony as she was due on Monday the 11th and we are still waiting for the little man to come into this world.
    We had Jett’s MCHN appointment on Friday. He is 11.4kg and 80cm long. I was a little dark as my normal health nurse wasn’t there and I had this young one that had no kids and didn’t really know much. Oh well, all is good with him so not to worry.
    ReneeHAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY MARNIE!!!!! Glad that Marnie had a great party. Feels bad now cause I didn't really let Jett make a mess of his cake. I have been to a few 1st birthdays since and all the babies go wild in them.
    How scary with the peanut butter, I am starting to worry cause I have to get Jett's injections done this week and haven't tried him on eggs yet.
    KateHAPPY 1st BIRTHDAYJASMINE!!! Sorry I am so late with the wishes, by the time you read this Kate the party will be over. I too have a baby in size 1.
    Christmas is also another sorry for us. I picked up 3 of the 4 lay-bys I had on for Christmas and returned a heap of stuff. I have got 4 big tubs of toys already and I don’t really think he needs anymore.
    Beck – Oh, I know I am late but don’t leave. I am a little confused as to why you are going anyway??
    M elly – Good on you for getting such great results. You are so great with Logans and school together. Sounds like Logan had a great time with the cake. I was abit the same it Jett’s, the red icing has stained the concert on the padio out the back.
    Anyway have been at a family BBQ and had one to many vodka's, need a nap now,
    Night All.
    We are off to get some Photo's done tomorrow then to Bailey's 1st Birthday. Sammy hasn't chatted on here for so long, maybe she will come back one day.
    I will talk to you all very soon..

Hi guys, just wanted to tell you about my win!! Last week we went to a christmas carol night and they had raffles and Coco won a hamper! Then last week one morning I got a delivery, I'd won a cook book from a Super Food Ideas mag. Then this morn I went to the babies galore website as I enter every comp, and I have won a McLarens stroller (worth $229). Im so happy as I needed a stroller, something smaller, and haven't gotten around to buying one (it would've been a $30 one), so Im stoked!!
    How's everyone doing? We went to a mothers group dinner last night and my brother babysat for first time. Coco was very good and slept for him.
    hope you're all having a good weekend sorry for no personals, gotta run and make breakky now. xxoox

Hello Ladies,
    Well today at 7:01pm Ryan John Savage came into this world.
    I was so looking forward to my friend having this bubba as I was going to be ther to help her through the birth but, I wasn’t.
    I was supposed to be there and she never called me till it was all over. I have no idea why but I am so mad at her. How can I be mad at her she has just had a baby.
    I am so mad I don't even feel like going to see her again tomorrow, she is my best mate in the world, why the hell do I feel this way?????
    I went home from the hospital crying. I was saying to a friend of mine it feels like being a bridesmaid and then your friend coming back saying we eloped and are now married.
    On a lighter not my sister got engaged, well see about that one???
    Gosh I need a big hug and a good sleep.
    Night all

tiggy Guest

Oh Dani,
    I'm so sad for you and I understand completely.
    My SIL has asked me to come in with her and her birth is pending as we speak...just waiting for the phone call to go down but my worst fear is that I'll have myself all geared up to go and then not have her call. It IS a big thing to be asked, an honour. I feel really lucky to have the opportunity to be with her and can imagine this is how you felt. To have that not happen...well, it's heartbreaking. Hugs Dani. Thinking of you.

I know you are probably all sick of hearing this but man, I have had the week from hell. I am so sick of sick babies. I just want to yell at the man upstairs "Give me a break"!!!!
    I had complete and utter meltdown in the doctors rooms on Wednesday because little Ivy has been and is so unwell. Nobody wants to do anything though except put her on MORE antibiotics! We started on a new one (Erythromycin) and she is allergic to it. AARRRGGHHHHH!!!

Dani, just to let you know, Ivy is allergic to egg and she had her 12 month injections just fine. It actually doesn't have much egg in it at all. The live vaccine is grown in a chicken embryo and statistically 1 in 100,000 have an anaphalactic reaction to the MMR.
    That's not to say that there won't be all the usual things that you would watch for but it was a load off my mind to know that there was not alot of egg in the MMR anymore.

Thanks Tiggy, it was me who wanted to know about the MMR> Im still scared to get it though!! Im so sorry to hear how tough your week has been. I hope the bubs are great for chrissy. You poor thing, I am thinking of you and sending you healthy vibes. Poor little Ivy.

Dani, I so understand about your feelings it is not funny. The EXACT same thing happened with my best (ex ) friend. She was at the birth of Tilly, and I was meant to be at the birth of her son. She rang and I put tilly straight in childcare (had organised with them to have it for the day my friend was in labour). Anwyay rang her back and she said "dont' come over, my other friend is here instead). I was not welcome to the hospital until late that night and she found out the bub wasnt' coming naturally so they took her into a hospital room (she was in birthing centre) and I had the door SLAMMED in my face. I was not there for the birth and I have never been friends properly again. I really tried, I understood it was her day etc but she had other people in there. I eventually found out she thought I wasn't paying her enough attention (she has since apologised saying she didnt' realise me having a 4 year old took up alot of my time) so it was personal to me.....anyway, we tried to be friends again a few times, and it just never worked out. This was my best friend I'd ever had, but I realised it was a very toxic relationship. So over the last few years I've been sad aobut it,but also feel alot more free.
    By NO means is this what should happen to you Dani, but it just brought up bad memories. I also recall crying the whole way home from the hospital. So yes, even though it's such a special time, it's very very hurtful. I hope you feel a bit better today.
    hope everyone has a good day, must run and get prepared for school.

We settle on our house TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxxoxxo

tiggy Guest

WOOHOOOOOO!! Meg!!!!!
    Congrats and good luck for the settlement.
    Know what you mean about still being scared to get the needles. Me too. The nurse gave me the run down and statistics and I STILL felt ill but had it done anyway. When she started getting sick again, my first thoughts were that I did this to her by having the needles done but it was unrelated (her ears again).

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678