Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in December 2005 #3

Hey ladies! GREAT news on the paed front for Coco by the sound of it Meg...I'm so happy for you; especially about the liver results & hips. Good luck with the stay in Tressilian...just keep that day stay in mind if you have a hard time in the middle of the night with Coco in the next two weeks!

Kate....thanks for the compliments on Maddy's photos. I can't wait til this Saturday to see how her Pixi photos turn out! I'll be 'naughty' and scan them for you to see if we buy them. Sorry to hear that Jasmine sleeps through the day and has 'playtime' in the middle of the night. At least it sounds like you can get some decent sleep during the day though! So jealous that you're going to the gym and getting Lite'n'easy delivered. I'd LOVE to do that, but sadly at the moment our budget doesn't stretch that far. Hopefully I'll go back to dancing next week!

Nothing much happening here...just watching the tennis and relaxing while the princess is asleep. Off for another walk tonight when John gets home from work. We're making a habit out of taking a family walk together when he gets home from work....it's cool enough by then, Maddy seems to love the scenery change and it's healthy for all of us!

P.S - HIGHLY recommend a Fischer Price 'Linkadoo' musical swing chair for anyone with bubs that don't want to be put down and fuss when you're not holding them/paying attention to them. Maddy is a socialite but she loves the swing (even if the dodgy 'music' drives me nutty!) and keeps falling asleep in it during the day.

Thanks guys. Beck, I can't wait to see Maddy's pixie shots, Im sure they'll be just gorgeous. She is looking so beautiful, I have checked out the pics.
    Kate, I hate immunisation too. I go to the council and there's always lots of other mums there. I feel more supported there. I think I'll be ok this time. Coco has been so good with all the blood tests (they stuck needles in her arm both times) that I think she should be ok. It's the after part that worries me. I hope she doesnt' get a temp. I will have to stock up on panadol, totally forgot about that. better go, im feeding as i type> not easy!!!

](*,) Oh thats what I meant to do today, go and check out Pixie Photos!!! Beck if you dont mind me asking, how much $ are they? I cant wait to see Maddys!!!!!

I have the Fisher Price Aquarium swing. Actually I have the whole Aquarium range lol She loves the playmat thing and I love that too because when she is old enough she can sit up and it converts into a different play gym with a steering wheel, but most of all she loves the bouncer with the vibrating thing .... but for some reason she doesnt like the swing at all. I dont know why. If the music is anything like it is on the Aquarium range then I hear you!!! I actually started to hear the tunes when it wasnt on . Now I usually set it onto the waves, or rain sound because it was making me crazy! Especially with that one song I dont know! But yeah, cant get her to stay in the swing without crying for anything, where she would probably stay in the bouncer all day and night if I let her. (I get a bit worried about the vibrations and her brain lol)

Well the Lite N Easy was so fun to choose from. There was sooo much stuff, I get to order it online every week and it comes on Tuesday. I hope its worth it. I will let you know how it tastes! Really if I wasnt single I probably couldnt do it. Its a bit too dear to be buying food for yourself with them and then regular food for someone else. And if you wanted to buy LNE for 2 people you would be spending over $200 per week on food! :shock: Its crazy that it costs so much! Considering I only have less than a week to eat naughty food, Im now looking at the Thai menu to see what I can have delivered for dinner tonight LOL

Meg I dont like the Drs office that I go to, but I adore the Dr. Sounds like you have a great set up with the other mums and support. I waited outside with Jasmine this morning until they called my name because I didnt want her to sit next to sick people LOL (There is like 8 Dr's in the office) Jasmine was poked alot when she was born, testing for diabetes every 4 hours and it didnt bother her, Im hoping that the immunisation wont bother her too much, but its totally different so Im probably kidding myself. Im definitely stocked up on the Panadol too! When is Coco having hers?

I must find out where I can find my local mothers group. How did you ladies find out where they were and make contact?

Oh I just noticed there is another Fisher Price Aquarium swing. Its the cradle swing. I only have the portable one. Beck I cant find the linkadoos but is the one you have a cradle swing?
    I wonder if that would suit Jasmine more? I think I might buy it. I just love this range! I cant wait until she can use it all. I cant believe I havent seen this cradle swing in this range before. Ive seriously got everything, I wonder how I missed it. It looks so snuggly.

Hi guys. I had a text from Leanne saying she'll be on line tomorrow night (fri) at about 6pm. I think that makes it 7pm sydney time, correct me if Im wrong!
    Looking forward to catching up!!! xoox

I was just coming here to post that message Meg lol

Yep Leanne will be here around 7pm Sydney time I believe. Im excited!

Hope everyone had a great day today.

I had a good day. Was going to go to the movies with Mum & my sister, but the traffic was so bad we knew we wouldn't get there in time for the session we wanted and didn't want to go to a later one. So we all went shopping and I finally got my hair cut! YAY! I think it looks really good (so does everyone else, DF keeps saying I look sexy ), I felt great when I saw it (I am very short sighted and had to take my glasses off, the hair dresser said I wasn't allowed to put them back on until she was done so that it'd be a nice surprise for me lol). It's amazing what a little pampering can do.

DF had to look after Logan by himself for the first time today, he said Logan didn't cry at all and slept most of the time. I'm glad it went well since I think it's made DF more confident around him. Usually when I go out DF calls to tell me to come home early & I hear Logan screaming in the background.

hope you all had a good day

Good for you Mel! You'll have to post a pic of the new haircut!!!
    Yesterday Coco slept for pretty much the entire day (except feeding). She woke up at about 3.30pm and I finally got her to sleep again at about 9pm. Our nights are still not great and teh formula hasn't helped. Im going to try changing the time I give it to her tonight. I'll bf at 7pm ish, and then top up with EBM and then at the later feed (anywhere from 9-11) I will give her the bottle. I just have to keep trying everything.
    At night when she wakes I don't have to feed her to sleep each time so that is something. Sometimes I can just resettle her. That's exciting as with Tilly I fed every single time she woke (about 6 times a night).
    Hope everyone else is going well. Beck, how's Maddy's sleeping going?

Hey ladies! I'm going to try and be here tonight when Leanne logs on tonight...I got the SMS from her too!

Can't stick around long because Maddy is asleep in her cot and due for a sleep so I want to grab some early lunch while I can!

Maddy's starting to get a better pattern at night. She seems to sleep for 3-4hours initially, then 2hrs, then 1.5hrs. So at least I'm generally getting about 6hrs sleep most nights. Can't wait til she sleeps through though! *L*

tiggy Guest

Hi girls just popping in to get all the goss. No personals, sorry (you probably don't remember who I am I haven't been in for ages) will try to catch up soon.

Tiggy, who are you?? Just JOKING!! How are the gorgeous twins going?
    Leanne, I am going to try to get on as close to 7pm (syd ) as possible. Im going to feed Coco at 6.15 and then top her up with EBM so depending how long that takes and if she actually goes to bed after that. I also have to make dinner, but will be going from kitchen to computer. So I will be here !! Not quite the same as pre babies is it girls!!! Takes alot to organise something as simple as jumping on the computer at the same time!!! xoxoox

Evening all!!

I am not even going to attempt to try to catch up on everyone - I dont have time, lol.

Drew is currently hanging out with his Nan, I can only imagine what they are up too.

Everything is going well. He normally feeds every 3 - 4 hours during the day and then during the night every 5 - 7 hours (lucky I know!).

Christmas was hot and boring! Everyone else?

I am finally online - Yah!

Just bumping the thread so Leanne can find us!

Tiggy of course we remember you! How are Ivy and Noah going?

Hello, I have finally got on computer, but no one here!! i was having trouble posting before. Coco is in bed but Im not holding my breath! Leanne, how are you?? xoxo

Ok looks like its working now. ](*,) Jasmine is stirring a bit but Im hoping she will just go back to sleep. So if I dont catch you again Leanne Im glad to hear Drew is going well. Do you have any photos??

HEY GUYS!!!!

Hi Leanne, could not get on any earlier, friends just popped in and they just left. Drew is a good sleeper, you are blessed. I really hope you are well?
    Take care and we will talk soon!

XXXXX

Awww bugger well looks like I have to go, Jasmine is awake and hungry.

Leanne, Ive added you to my msn and hopefully I will catch you on there one day soon too. Actually I might even give you a call during the week. I will msg you first to see when you are free.

Everyone else I hope you and your little ones are well. Rach its good to see you around more often now!

I will be back later on

Sorry I missed you too Leanne.... poo for the 'debug mode' I kept getting earlier on.

Maddy is being a nightmare tonight...had such a great morning and now I just feel like crying. She's been feeding non-stop since 3pm this afternoon and it's almost 9pm now. She falls asleep on the boob and then wakes up a few minutes later and cries if I don't keep feeding her. *sigh*

P.S - Is it 'normal' for a 5 week old baby to drool copious amounts?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast