Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born in December 2005 #3

How cute sarajo!! Little football (gridiron) girl!!

Sorry girls I've been a bit awol lately, I am still always around if you need anything, feel free to email me anytime!!

Having major sleep issues here...again I know its not what you want to hear but Matilda has always been especially good at not sleeping LOL

Sarajo, SO cute!!! She looks adorable as a cheerleader!!
    i dare not have a glass of wine (I did at the beginning) but since she still has jaundice and it effects the liver, Im worrying that the champas I had at my auntys' 50th has damaged her!! Oh the guilt of everything we do, eat, drink, say etc!!
    Tilly was a hopeless sleeper. ALOT worse than Coco, so I should be grateful. Coco usually gives us a 4 hour stretch which is heaven compared to Tilly!! Coco just doesn't like to sleep any longer. ANd once I get her up for her first feed at night, I just can't get her to go back in her cot. It's all the grunting Im sure. Im still trying the now sugar and yeast thing, but it's hard!
    Christy that's no good about Matilda. The one thing with Tilly is that at 8 months we did a week at tresillian, and after that she never ever woke at night again. She went from being the worst sleeper we knew, to the best. Seriously, better than any baby I've ever heard of!! So I HIGHLY recommend the week stay at tresillian, and will be paying them a visit if Coco hasn't improved by 8 months!!
    better run, school time! Hoep everyone slept well. Beck, I hope maddy is feeling better and had a really good sleep last night. Poor you, you sound more sleep deprived than me! xooxoxox

Thanks!

MEg, what is a tresillian?

Hi all!!

Have had a crazy weekend, had both of our parents staying..ben's just went home last night..its been madness..Owen seems to be back to normal now though, so is sleeping during the day again and staying pretty happy when awake.So that was def good!!

With the meet up-where abouts in sydney are you guys??I'm at caringbah down south(near cronulla-riotsville!! lol)maybe city is central..we could go to wooloomooloo or nth sydney or somewhere like that near the city coz it might be hard to get parking right in town..what do you think??i'm free all day, will just have to pick Ben up from work at 4pm..that's it..i have no life!!! lol

Sarajo, i love the photos of cheerleader Abby!!We dressed Owen up in his Canberra Raiders(a rugby league team)jumpsuit on the weekend..they're bens fave team and he wore his jersey the same day..very cute(it's just a shame they don't actually win very often!!! lol)

Beck, hope the phlegm situation has improved!!doesn't sound pleasent for the poor little thing..re:desperate housewives, i was drifting in and out of sleep..did i hear that Mike is Zach's dad????scandal!!!

Melly, what sort of trouble does DF think you'll get into with Logan and meeting a whole bunch of mums with new bubs?!?Men are such dags!!!

Meg, glad to her Coco's sleeping is improving a bit with the 4hr sleep..at least its a step in the right direction..good luck at tressillian!!

My mothers group meets at the baby health clinic once a week til 2mths then once a fortnight til 4mths then once every 4wks til 6 mths..but we also go out for lunch together every friday..its a really great group..am really glad!!

Anyway, Owen is asleep and i'm buggered..it was way to hot to sleep last night, so i'm gonna put my head down for an hr or so..have got mothers group this arvo, but will try to get on again later...

Have a great day all xx

Christie, Im happy with nth syd or wolloomoolloo!! I know at North Sydney there's an outdoor area at Greenwood (it's a pub on top of the shopping centre) and they have pizza's and stuff. Not sure about woolloomoolloo though, don't know it as well. im easy though, whatever suits!
    Yes, you heard right, Mike is Zach's dad!!!!! I recorded it and just watched it. I LOVE it!! Because of that susan has dumped Mike, becuase she doesn't like Zach.
    Anyway, have to run, i need to lie down and Coco's been asleep for half an hour so she's due to wake up now!!
    xxoxo
    PS Sarajo, tresillian is a group of nurses I think, who help with sleeping probs with babies. THey have a help line in sydney also, that you can phone 24 hours and get advice on anything baby related!!

Awe how nice! I wish we had tresillian!

Christie - How cute! did you take pics of Owen all dressed up in his rugby gear? Have a good nap!

:wave:

Ohhhhhhh The Greenwood. That takes me back LOL Many a seedy Sunday spent there after nights out! Well Im happy to go there if only because I know where it is! Thats about the only place I know in North Sydney lol I live in a suburb called Eagle Vale....(I see your riots Christie and raise you Ivan Milat ) but no one ever knows where that is so I usually say *cough* Campbelltown *cough cough* because its the closest 'town' everyone seems to know. Im supposed to start Mothers Group next Monday but bugger it, I can go there any Monday. So I can go whenever you guys can. Yep, I have no life either \/

Sarajo Abby looks so cute! I love the photos. I almost choked on my breakfast with the 'peace out' photo !! LOVE IT! I started to watch the gridiron yesterday.... then I saw how long it went for :shock: and I turned it off. Plus I dont understand the game either LOL. Im glad your team won! Its almost football season here.. I cant wait. My favourite team (bulldogs yay) sells baby clothes, Im going to have to buy the outfits!

Beck you sound run off your feet. Hope you managed to get some rest. Poor Maddy. It does sound like its going through her and coming out so hopefully she wont have it for much longer. Bugger I forgot Desperate Housewives started last night! I hope Ch7 will play a repeat like they usually do. I love that TV is getting back to normal now.... sad I know but I was sick of watching the same old crap on Foxtel. Until Footballers wives comes back on UKTV of course.

Meg ohhhh what a romantic day you will have on Valentines day at Tresillian LOL! Atleast there is only 7 days to go. I LOVE that your anniversary is on then too. You got married on Valentines Day! How cute! Hope Coco is resting well today. Atleast the weather is nice. How about last night :shock: ? I was scared that the huge gum tree out the front of my house was going to crash through my roof!

Anyway I must go because I have to go do some shopping. Im pretty sure that Jasmine has settled into a routine because the last week or so the nights and days have been exactly the same. Now if my friends from overseas would stop ringing me and making me stay awake til 3am I would be fine. Tonight Im just going to turn the phones off I think.

Hey ladies....my little cherub is waking up in her pram so she'll be up again soon *sigh*. Another crappy night of being up every hour; naturally also woke up this morning with a MASSIVE headache; it's only just going away now after scoffing two Panadeines.

Can't wait for Maddy to get better...what I'd do for one of her 'traditional' nights of sort-of sleep. At least then I was getting an initial 4-5hrs sleep at the start.

Parents-in-law left this morning to head out to see John's brother & his wife. They're expecting in a week & a bit their second child; but if the OB appointment today confirms bubs is still breech they're doing a C/Section tomorrow morning.

Sadly, BIL is still around....somehow it got organised that he was dropping DH off at the train station this morning and borrowing OUR car to go hang-gliding with friends; before picking up DH after work. Pity I didn't get a say in it...I don't think it's our problem that he was using PIL's car while they were overseas 'cause he sold his. Now they've taken their car to drive to visit their eldest son & family, BIL has no car to use. Frankly if it was up to me I'd be telling him to ride a bike there. We had been doing the 'drop DH off at train station and bring car home' routine with the PIL because BIL had needed their car to get to & from work and it meant that PIL's and Maddy & I could get where we needed to go to. (Right on cue he has arrived home in OUR car - oh and even better....brought a friend!)

The only good news is that he is supposed to be leaving today to house-sit a friend's house for a month! Better bloody be going because IMO, he's used his parents being home for a few days and them buying a few groceries to not pay any rent/food money for almost three weeks.

Boy do I feel like a broken record. His friend/work-mate is volunteering at the Commonwealth Games in March and when he gets back they're supposed to be renting a place together. Again, he'd better be because I'm sick of sharing the house with him and I think the PILs have picked up on that.

Can you tell I'm in a bad mood from lack of sleep? I feel so cranky and vindictive!

Just ignore this post....I'm going to have a nap and try and come back in a better mood. I hate dumping this on people but telling my DH for the most part is like hitting my head against a brick-wall.

Hi girls I'm just locking this thread, here's the new one.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678