Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in December 2005 #4

HEY GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON THE CATCH UP TODAY!!!

BECK HOPE YOU ARE WELL? CANT WAIT TO SEE THE NEW PHOTOS OF MADDY> HAVE NOT BEEN IN PUMPKIN PATCH YET!!!

XXXXXXXXX

Have got so much washing to do, and want to do some housework while Hannah is asleep. My days are just going so fast, my little bubs is 8 weeks tomorrow!!

just posted 1 photo only have 1 hand at mo, will post later xo

Cool Meg, hope it was a fun day!!!

Where was Kate?

just trying to feed and post, not a good look!! Kate's car had some major troubles, unfortunately she didn't make it. I'll be back to fill you in later, gotta go and get Tilly. Was great to meet the others xoox

Kate was home :smt022 .... I thought my car had a flat battery and had to wait for NRMA then when they finally showed up.... turns out the whole electrical system is shot and now my car is at the auto electricians... they had to tow it there! I asked the guy for a quote on how much it might cost me to get fixed..... he said Im probably looking at anywhere from $800-$1200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt022 :fuming: :smt022 The doors wont lock, the car wont start, no lights even come on the dash, its just dead.

I cant believe I couldnt go today. Im so sad. Jasmine looked soooo cute and she is having such a 'good' day, unlike me. Its so just my luck lately. So hopefully there will be another one.

Im going to go feel sorry for myself some more. Now Im stuck without a car for the rest of the week too

Kate what a BUMMER... I can't believe it happened today, or that it happened at all. just what you don't want or need, a big huge bill. We really missed you guys, I was so looking forward to meeting you both. Never mind, there will definitely be another time. I am not doing much in my life except settling and feeding, so I can come and see you some time!
    Well, it was really nice to meet Christie and Mel, and of course Owen and Logan!! They are both sooo cute. And of course Coco made me look like a big liar by sleeping the whole time!!!! Well, she only slept once I put her in the hug a bub, but she stayed asleep for about 1.5 hours and was still asleep when we left!! (she woke up soon after).
    I have put one photo up and will try to get the others up now, it's just taking soooo long as apparently I've used up all the space on the computer this month downloading all my photos!!!
    Ok, better run. I have Coco asleep and she'll prob wake up in the next 5 minutes (another cat nap)!!
    Hope everyone's well (poo, she's awake), that was a 10 min sleep.
    gotta run, xoxo

Personals tomorrow morning but just wanted to say I uploaded those photos from the weekend (and what I've taken in February so far...) and created a new webpage. I have updated the website link to this photo page.

The 'Madeline in February 2006' are the newest photos, including our family shots from Saturday.

Hi girls! I absolutely LOVE the new pics! Beck, Maddy has a great smile! She is so cute! I love the pics of the belly buddies meeting, Meg! I also love the new tickers Kate and Beck! How cute! I put a couple new pics on Abbys site. I just took more yesterday, so I will get those on soon!

Abby has been keeping a good deal of food down at the last feeding of the night and the first feeding of the morn. Other than that, it is about the same...my little spitty girl! Oh well! She seems to be getting bigger! Dons parents are comming this Thursday and we are so excited! THey have not met Abby yet! I am trying to get the house clean, but Abby just wont sleep durring the day very good at all! I may have to pull an all nighter so I can clean while she sleeps at night! lol!

Well, shes a yellin again! I better go check on her! \/

Sarajo - that sunglasses shot of Abby is PRICELESS!!!! *LOL* And I agree with you about Meg's photos from their Dec girls mmet-up.... Love Christie's new hairdo! All of you ladies look lovely and your bubbies are gorgeous!!

:wave:

Oh what cute photos you guys!

Hope you are all having a great Valentines Day!

Meg I hope Tressillian went well, cant wait to hear all about it and Happy Anniversary!

Beck love the new photos of Maddy. Her eyes are to die for! The photo with her tongue out is hilarious. Thats a 21st photo for sure!!

Sarajo love the sunglasses pic too. Abby is just beautiful. Good Luck with the inlaws, I bet they will be totally smitten

And all the girls who went to the meet yesterday ... what a bunch of stunners. Im glad I didnt go and ugly up the picture! Still I would have loved to see you all and your babies!!

Well we had a horrible night. I dont know if Jasmine is too young, but I swear she is playing me! She is starting to scream whenever she realises Im not in the room, and omg when I put her down for bed, she just cries and cries until I pick her up and is instantly ok. Im not sure what to do about it actually. Im getting all kinds of advice but I dont know what to do. I cant decide if I want to be a controlled crying parent or a gentle parent? Do any of your babies do this? What do you do or plan to do?

Thank you Kate - sorry about the bad night! I dont know what I will do if Abby starts screaming if I leave the room. Right now she sleeps in my room in her bassinette beside my bed, so we havent come across that yet. I think I will try to sneak out and then let her cry for 5 min and go back in, then the next time try 6 min abd so on...but of course I wont know until Im in that situation!

Beck - I agree, that pic of MAddy with her tongue out is too funny! I love it!

I got the pics I took today and yesterday on the site now on her photo gallery! I love how she is starting to fit into some of her 0-3 month outfits now! Woohoo! She's growing! Finally!

Kate - I was wondering exactly that yesterday....Maddy was so unsettled yesterday and SO clingy. Whenever I put her down she screamed hysterically and I was so drained by the end of the day. We figured it was another growth spurt and she was just uncomfortable. She is alot better today but whenever she is upset there is no build up anymore...she just dives into hysterical/full-bawl screaming.

On a side-note, could you please keep my sister-in-law in your thoughts?
    She's's been admitted into hospital, the baby's heartbeat is dropping dramatically. Our FIL is with her, the OBs are monitoring her and they're discussing sending her to Toowoomba as Gundi doesn't have a neo-natal ward for the baby if he/she is unwell which is the main worry right now.

Bubs is due on Thursday, she's already had all that stress with the C/S talk last week when the baby luckily turned from being breech and now this...

Update on SIL - OBs have decided to do an emergency C-section now. She will be Mummy for the 2nd time in the next 45mins. I guess if baby is unwell they will then transfer her down to Toowoomba which is a 4hr drive.

Edited at 2:30pm Brisbane time - Baby has been delivered, apparently it's a girl (I was right!) and the reason the baby's heartrate kept dropping with each contraction is that the cord was wrapped around baby's neck twice. Confirmation of gender, name & details I'm still waiting for....

Ok, Portia Elsie was born at 2:09pm Brisbane time weighing 2850grams, 48cms long and the cord was actually wrapped around her neck three times. Theory is it has something to do with her being breech and then turning last week.

Hi guys, we have a VERY VERY slow computer here, so am unable to see the new pics yet. just popping in very briefly. Tresillian was good, learnt more of what I know but was nice to have reassurance. It's mainly CC which I actually like. I did it with Tilly, and she has turned out just fine (I think)!!! I already have Coco going down well she just cries for 5 mins max. However when we got there today she went down with no crying and no dummy!! Just the resettling is the prob, so what I will do is let her cry and go in and calm her every minute or so. We are told NOT to go longer than half an hour, so Jillian, that 7 hours is a SHOCKER, the tresillian ladys today don't like the baby to ccry for long. So it's really reassuring to know Im doing the right thing. Im really happy that I can get Coco to sleep without rocking etc, as it was taking it's toll. Just hope I can get the resettling under control soon.
    Each to thier own, but CC is what's worked for me before and seems to be working ok now. Of course, Coco also gets lots of cuddles and Im in and out all the time. I tell you this, after 8 months of absolute hell when Tilly was born, i will do ANYTHING not to do that again.
    Congrats Beck on becoming an aunty, glad all was good in the end. Cute name!!
    lwill catch up with youguys tomorrow. xoxo

guys I LOVE the photos!!! I have just added a couple to mine that Tilly and I just took!! Aren't the little bubs growing so fast ,(and they're sooo gorgeous!!!) xo

Morning ladies! Hope your evening was ok!

I can't believe a certain little miss was asleep by 9:30pm and then slept until 3am! YAYYYYYYY.....that's the longest stretch yet. She then fed until 3:45 and went back to sleep. Maddy grumbled for about 1/2hr hour at 4am but I ignored her and then she woke me up for a good feed at 5:30am.

Meg, so good to hear that Tressilian helped you with Tilly and now it's reassuring you with Coco. I wish I could do the CC thing but it cuts into me when I hear her cry even for a minute....I'm going to be so easy to manipulate i think! *L* DH loves her to death but I know that he could handle the CC thing...he tries it with her and I'm the one that caves.

Maddy has realised Mummy was actually getting stuff done so now she's crying....time for another feed I think.

Well done Beck!! I don't think i could've done CC this time if Coco cried for more than 5 mins!! She's made it easy for us.
    Beck, must have been a good night for the girls!! Coco went to sleep at 7.45pm and did not wake until ............................ 2.45am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 HOURS. I can't believe it. It wasnt' tresillian, as we didnt' do anything yesterday, but I gave her a top up of Breast milk after her 7pm feed and she took 100mls. The poor bub has been starving at night. She must get most of her food in the mornings. I just so hope this continues. Im going to express every day and give it to her at night. She then went BACK down into her cot until 5.30 when she had a nother feed (beck, we could've been on teh phone!!) and then didn't really settle again, but DH had her, so I don't mind. Got her back to bed at 8.30am and she's still in there, but has been on and off. We're trying to let her resettle herself, bloody DH has just gone in, better go and see what he's doing!!!
    Hope everyones going well, i've got one shocker of a sore throat. Really hope it doesn't spread..
    xoxo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast