Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #7

Hi guys, welcome back wonderwoman!! Glad the twins are doing well!! Kate, checked out Jasmine's pics, soo cute!!
    We're just about to go and get Coco christened!! Im only taking my old SLR camera so will have to work out how to scanthe pics!! She's asleep at the moment and Im hoping to get her to eat her sweet potato/cereal before we head off. I have 45 minutes left, not looking like she's about to wake!
    better run, have a good day all
    xoxo

Hey ladies! We've had a fun time getting Maddy to sleep for her lunchtime/late morning nap today. We picked up her Grandma from the airport and of course Daddy is home from work (being the weekend and all) so Missy doesn't think she needs to sleep.

Off to a BBQ tonight....hope you all have a great day!

Thanks for checking that for me Jillian!!! I completely LOVE your photos. Did you do them yourself? The ones of Immys hands and feet and omg the black and white and theyre all just so great! Im totally going to have to try to do that! If you did them yourself, was it just done with a normal digital camera or digital slr? The lighting is just PERFECT, theyre such great shots. I just love them. Imogen is just such a gorgeous little girl.

Meg & Rach. I hope you both have wonderful days getting your babies christened! How exciting. Cant wait to see photos!

Clare good to see you again. WOW rollling twins! How CUTE!

Christie, great to see you here too! How awful for you to have gone through that with your DH. Im glad its over though. Owen is such a cutie!

Melly! YAY youre here too ! How are you going? How is Logan? How are things going with DF? I hope you are well!

Sarajo I had to say that I cracked up laughing at Abby in her jumperoo sleeping. BUT I had never seen a jumperoo before then, Ive never even heard of them to be honest! So of course I immediately rang around some baby stores, found out who had them and bought one! Jasmine LOVES IT! Even though the tune does drive me a bit crazy LOL The store I found it in said they were new to Australia and havent been out all that long! Then I started looking around the store, and I ended up buying the FP Miracles bouncer, so Ive given the Aquarium one to my mum. I just couldnt take another day of that water bubbling thing! Then I bought a few other things. So I walked away with alot, and came home MUCH happier. Which I never would have done if I didnt see the jumperoo. So thanks again! I'll have to put some photos up!

Jasmine is going nuts blowing raspberries. Over the past 4 days she has just done them so so so much. Instead of waking me up with her singing, this morning I woke up to raspberries (which sound like fake farting noises LOL) and I can hear them now. Its so funny.

She has also been eating irregulary. Which I just put down to her teeth, but I actually think she is drinking less. Sometimes she is just not interested at all when she should be due, and other times she can drink 260mls and look for more so now Im just sort of playing it by ear when to feed her, whereas before she was every 3.5 hours during the day. It doesnt bother me (or her), I just thought it was odd.

Does anyone know how long it takes for all the teeth to come through? Does it happen over a year or 2 or something? They get like 20 teeth is that right?

I have NO idea as usual.

Hope everyone has a great day. Loving seeing everyone in here. Now all we need is Leanne back!

Kate, I am doing well. Sorry to "steal" your different coloured text thing.. I just felt like being purple today lol. DF is now ex DF. We went to the local Show today with Logan. It was more so Michael could spend some time with Logan and I got to get out of the house lol. Logan got to touch a python and seemed a bit shocked by it. He had a lot to look at so it took his mind off his teeth. Michael and I are thinking of maybe going on some dates to try and get to know each other again, but for now we're seperated and mostly content with it all. He has also quit his job, so I think he feels he has to be nice to me because he's hoping that I will give him some money when he runs out, until he can find another job..

Logan got a tooth yesterday. Well, It's broken through and a tiny bit is sticking out so I hope it's not going to go back down again. And today I saw that the one next to it has managed to come up a bit too. Geez they're sharp. Mum said he is like a little shark, lunging at anything within reach with his mouth and gnawing on it.

He has also been learning a lot of new sounds lately. The newest is a scream/squeal. He seems to think it is hilarious and giggles every time he does it.

Hi Girls,

Have any of you heard from Leanne at all??

Beck..I absolutely love your idea!!!I think it'll be huge!!If you need someone on the sydney end at any stage, i'd love to be involved!!!

Meg..i hope Coco's christening went well today, and you had success with the sweet potato..

Kate..I see you're still a shopaholic!!!i've gotta admit, the jumperoo looks pretty awesome!!

I've gotta go to bed, am exhausted tonight, we've had a large and constant stream of surprise visitors today..hope you all had a good weekend, will talk soon

xx

Oops sorry Melly XDF! I just associate them as letters, not the actual words sometimes! PMSL @ stealing my thing. Its not really. I just like pink! I love pink, if I could make the whole board pink and everyone write in pink I totally would! Plus its a new board and writing in different colours is easier now. It will make for a pretty page! WOW @ Logan getting his first tooth. How exciting. I call Jasmines her "puppy teeth" cos they are really sharp. When she bites her lip, which is all the time, I dont know how she doesnt cut it. Sounds like you and Michael are on the right track, as long as your looking after yourself thats the main thing. I dont know about the whole quitting his job and expecting money from you though, but Im sure whatever you do will be the right thing. You have such a smart head on your shoulders!

Christie I am such a shopaholic. If Im not actually shopping, Im usually thinking in the back of my mind about something I simply "must" buy. Im sure I have a real problem with it. Today I cleaned out Jasmines room and filled two huge bags with clothes that just dont fit her anymore, and I put in all her winter clothes and filled the entire wardrobe, which is even worse because the wardrobe is built-in and it fills up one entire wall of her bedroom. Not to mention all the toys and stuff I have everywhere. I think I need a bigger house! :eek: Shopping is just so much fun. I loved it when I used to shop for just me, now I have someone else to shop for I just get carried away! But yeah, the jumparoo is cool. I wish it played more tunes and some different music, but its only supposed to be used up to 12 kilos I think and at the rate Jasmine is going I might not get that much use out of it LOL!

Hope everyone has a good night. Sleep vibes everyone

Hi guys!!
    Had a lovely christening day!! The girls looked so beautiful. Im hoping someone will email me some pics today! Coco was very well behaved! She looked like an absolute doll in her christening gown!
    Our nights are still pretty rough. Mind you, haven't had to feed until 3am or so (one night didn't feed until 6am) but there's still a bit of waking. Just don't know what's causing it.
    Jillian, the pics are gorgeous!! I have to take Coco outside for a photo shoot, I just never seem to get around to it (to get to the grass here I have to go downstairs, it's a shared garden for the unit...so I always put it off...too lazy!!)
    Hope everyone slept well, and hope you all have a great day. It's really chilly in Sydney today, 18 degrees. Must say I love the cold!! Like autumn and spring best, DEFINITELY not a hot weather person!!
    xoxo

Hello lovely ladies!

Hope you and bubs are all travelling along smoothly! We're going well....Maddy slept better last night although we did have a battle with her lunchtime sleep yesterday.

We're off to look for a new stroller today with Grandma as the pram is so cumbersome and heavy!

How did the Christening go yesterday Meg? I'll bet Coco looked lovely, can't wait to see the photos!

Jillian...Imogen is just so beautiful. I looked exactly the same as a bubba, I was rolls everywhere. So gorgeous. The girls are right...those photos do look so professional.

Christie - well if we get the funding to get off the ground and it's popular, I'll be talking to you!

Kate - I was so confused this morning until I realised you'd changed your log-on handle. *L* I was like 'who's this new person?'. *L* Those new toys you got for Jasmine sound terrific.

Mel - Logan got to touch a python! *bug eyes* OMG....I would have been freaked, bet he found the touch of the snake quite interesting. hehe Sorry to hear that you and DF have had problems but if you guys can stay at least friendly (which it sounds like you are), then it'll be so much better for Logan. I'm so glad to hear that Michael is trying to make time for Logan even though you're not officially together anymore.

Wonderwoman - Torin and Siobhan are both rolling? Eek....I can barely handle Miss Madeline with her rolling around the place. You are a goddess, even having the time to pop in to check out threads!

Sara - how are you going matey? I know it's late Sunday over there in the US of A. How is Abby's reflux going?

Also, is it safe to assume most of our babies are going through a MAJOR developmental & growth stage? Maddy's sleep at night is a little disturbed at the moment...she seems to want more frequent feeds when I know she is big enough to get through the night without any.

Normally she goes to bed at about 8pm after a long feed, which she did last night but then she woke at 9:30pm and 11pm for feeds. Eeeekkk....then she slept til 3:30am before waking for another feed.

beck, absolutely Coco must be having a growth spurt. Nearly all of my mothers groups bubs have become restless and waking alot. I'd say it's a developemental thing.
    Bummer, Coco has just woken up 30 mins on the dot. That's twice today, what a joke!!
    xoxo

Exclamation

For sure Beck, I have to agree with you on the that fact you thing our bubs are going a MAJOR developmental & growth stage!!!
    Hannah is waking so many times during the night and having full on feeds, i am going to the see the health nurse in the morning and i think i may start Hannah on solids.

Hannah is going for her shots this morning!! I hope mum does not start crying like last time!!!

Welcome back Christie!!!!!

Meg hope Coco's christening was a good day!!! We had a lovely day!!!

Melly, hope you are doin ok?

Kate you have changed your sign in name, i had to look twice..

I know i have left people out but i promise i will make it up!!

All have a good day and i will catch up soon!!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey ladies! Good to know that Madeline isn't the only little prince/ss that is going through these several feeds a night. Sometimes I think Maddy is hungry more frequently because she gets so distracted during feeds or only has a snack (of course, she could be getting plenty but I'm forgetting that they get more adept at sucking a larger amount of milk out in shorter amount of time?); but then she'll do two massive feeds in a row within 90minutes of each other.

Better run as Grandma has just come back with the princess but wanted to tell you have much I love our new stroller. It's a Chicco ponee...it only weighs about 5.5kg so it's lighter than Maddy and just over 1/2 the weight of our Steelcraft Acclaim. It's actually safe to say that Maddy chose it...we were trying her out in different prams and she just beamed when she sat in this one (it has like a rope pulley system to adjust the back to whatever position you want....either laying right back or right up straight), and she just fell asleep in it when her Grandma took her for a walk around the block.

Good luck with Hannah's needles (are they the 16wk ones?) today Rach and Meg, I hope you got some better naps/sleeps out of Coco last night.

A big howdy ho to all of you other lovely ladies! And.... :hugs: to all of you who are having 'development' babies at the moment....

Beck, Im going to put money aside and invest inone of the chicco ponee's!! It looks great. I will go to babies galore and check it out. I am sick of my pram, although it's smaller than most, it is still too heavy, I need something extra light.
    Must be great having your MIL there to help out, I bet Maddy is loving it.
    Rach, good luck with needles, not fun!!
    Coco is having a long sleep this morn, just the day I've got loads to do, starting with getting rego...not a fun outing!!
    have a good one all xo

Meg, the Chicco ponee is $199 (not on sale). I found it on the Babies Galore site yesterday when I was perusing around for good prams and it turned out to be the one that the sales lady recommended if you want a smaller stroller that still has layback feature.

It folds basically right down flat and believe it or not, it fits in the space behind the front driver's seat next to Maddy's carseat in a hatchback.

Great to hear you're getting a good morning sleep from your angel! Maddy is in her cot and has just realised it's sleep time and not playtime. *L* She's having a whinge but hopefully will fall asleep soon. Can't believe I hadn't thought of it before, but yesterday i put her straight on her belly and she went to sleep within 5 minutes. Turns out most of the crying is when I initially put her to sleep on her back and she ALWAYS rolls over.

Hello Everyone!! Oops yes, I did change my user name too! Its now k8ty instead of gemini6. I just felt like a change.

Looks like alot of us have babies who are changing it up right now! Mind you, nothing stops Jasmine when she is actually asleep at night but last night she wasnt tired until 1am, and during the day she had 7 feeds. Its usually 5! And they were all big full bottles too and she just drank them all! Huge. I was a bit shocked. Originally I had put it down to the teeth, but I guess its not just the teeth then! Also in the day time she usually has a couple of naps atleast one before/after each feed usually, but not yesterday........ She only had a quick sleep at 6.30 and was back up at 7pm. Which was a really long day for Jasmine! I thought they had the big spurt at 6 months?? Still I cant really complain because once Jasmine goes to bed, she still doesnt wake up for 10 hours (its gone down from 12-14 lol)

Jillian, Jasmine has the same hands! She has dimples and what kind of look like doll arms? I think its so cute. I have a chubby bubby and simply must get some photos like the one you took. Seriously they are fantastic. I must have told everyone Ive spoken to over the past couple of days about your pictures. Im just really impressed, can you tell? LOL

Beck Yay for the new pram! Im glad Maddy likes it and its easy for you too! It sounds great. I guess I will have to start using my pram soon since Jasmine is getting a bit heavier! Isnt that interesting about Maddy falling asleep within 5 minutes if put on her tummy!

Rach Great to see you. Good Luck with the needles! I hope Hannah is ok with them! Let us know how you go with the MCHN and if you start Hannah on solids! How exciting! Ive decided to start Jasmine on solids on my birthday in a few weeks, that way I will always remember the day LOL! How did you go with the Christening? Got any pictures yet?

Meg Glad to see Coco had a good sleep for you this morning. Its nice when they sleep before you go out isnt it? You can get more organised. Rego! Yuck! Poor thing. I hate paying all that money at rego time. Its just ridiculous. Have you got photos of the Christening yet?

Well today Im off to get the last of the new Fisher Price Miracles & Milestones stuff that the store didnt have in stock until this morning. Im so excited!!!!

Have a Good day girls:woman:

Hi girls, just locking this thread now, your new thread is Here

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678