Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #8

Default Babies Born December 2005 #8

This thread is for parents of children who were born in December 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    nellbe - [email protected]
    *Shannon* - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: gemini6 (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: www.picturetrail.com user name:gemini_6 pw:december
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

To see your previous thread go here

YAYYYY new thread...we have been talkative lately haven't we!

Good luck with your shopping today Kate, sounds like lots of fun. I think it's actually a good thing I have no money at the moment because it would be way too dangerous if I did! *LOL*

Christy, hope you're feeling better and that you have a smooth and fun pregnancy with no.2! How's Matilda going?

Beck, Im the same, kind of glad I have no money or I'd be spending it! Mind you I do need winter stuff.
    coco slept over two hours, we've done rego but it's too late to do much else. thought I'd chill out with Dr Phil for the first time in AGES, but it's the mine rescue. I've seen it all morning and it is very emotional and exciting, but I don't want to watch it for the entire day!
    Im going to buy some pumpkin today for coco to try. Im starting to think about what I'll be giving her for breakky lunch and dinner when we get to three meals aday. WE're on two at the moment. one is rice cereal plus veg, and the other is just rice cereal.
    I need some ideas, might go to recipe thread and see what they say. I really hope Coco likes avocado and cottage cheese as that's what I used to give tilly for lunch all the time, sooo easy!! (Im already over all the boiling of vegies, and unfortunately we have the worlds smallest freezer so I can't freeze much).
    No christening photos as yet, I thought someone would have emailed some. Im picking up my roll of film this arvo.
    xo

hey girls

hope everyone is well today!!i went for a massive walk this morn..walked to cronulla(took an hr)met up with the girls from mothers group, walked along the the esplanade(1/2 hr) walked back up to the mall(1/2hr) had a coffee then walked home(1hr) so now i'm chilling out for the arvo..i've got housework but am buggered!!Owen slept the whole time except when i stopped for coffee..he woke up when wwe got home had a feed and is back to sleep!!

Do you know when they're supposed to start having 2 solid feeds a day??At the moment Owen has fruit(1 serve) and rice cereal(3 teaspoons) at breakfast and gobbles it all in about 5minutes..thought i might try him with something at lunch too..can too much fruit/vegies hurt them at this stage??I don't wanna burn his little guts out or something!!!!I know its probably a silly question!!

Kate..shopping again!!!You lucky thing!!I wish i could shop as much as you do!!Am very jealous!!

Beck..your new stroller sounds great..and definately handy!!

Meg, can't wait to see your christening pics!!

have a great day all!!

xx

Christie, I had Coco on one feed a day for a week, then up to two feeds. So she has sweet potato and rice cereal at about 11am and then plain rice cereal at 5pm. I will keep her like this for another two weeks, just alternating sweet pot with other fruit and veg xo

Wow a lot of posts since Ive been on! BB used to e-mail me when new posts came up but I havent gotten one since the format change? Have you? Abby is wonderful! She has been liking oatmeal, and tomorrow will try carrots! She went swimming sunday and I dipped her under and she didnt cry one bit! She lovveess the water! I'll have to catch up on all the posts later, but I hope everyone has been doing well! Oh and Abby went to her first wedding! She was so good, slept through the ceremony and was so happy the rest of the time! Meg, avacado and cottage cheese? That sounds like a good SARA lunch! lol!

Hey I was a child and have just graduated to a kidlet! lol! Quite jealous of you teenagers! hehe

sarajo, I've never had emails telling me someone has posted. I know Rach had been waiting for emails and they never came. I just rely on knowing someone will have posted!!
    Go Abby on her food! I am just cooking some pumpkin for coco to try!! Since starting sweet potato, her poo STINKS!!!
    By the way, how do i put icons on to my post? Like here, not up the top? I am so behind in computers!!
    Hope everyone slept well. Coco went from 7.30-2.40am but then was awake until 4am, I let her cry for ages (poor tilly woke again). I just don't know why she suddenly wants to get up and play...
    xo

Hey ladies! *LOL* I have NO idea how Maddy slept last night....I know I fed her twice during the night but I don't know when she woke. I must have gotten up and brought her from the basinnette to bed for a feed though!

Glad to know you're going ok all of you!

Off to get some more sleep...

It gets a bit like that Beck!! I have done that too, and slept fed, walked etc!! Hope you get sleep now. I just wanted to ask, what do you do with Maddy's sippy cup. Do you just wash it with soapy water? Do you put water in it or milk? Im going to give Coco a go, just don't really know what to do. Wouldn't know I have another child!! xo

Meg, I just sterilise it with hot water. I don't feed her milk in it (I SUCK at expressing), just boiled water that I've chilled. She seems to like the really cold water because it sooths her gums.

She's still crying in her cot 20mins later. We slept in a little this morning so perhaps she isn't absolutely tired yet. *sigh*

Unhappy

Hi guys, OMG you guys have chatted since yesterday. What I do is type my post in word and then cut and paste, anyway last night Colin gave Hannah her last bottle so I caught up on your posts and then when I went to post belly belly was done and baby brain forgot to save!! So I lost everything.

Meg sounds like we had a similar night!!!! Hannah was last feed at8.00 woke up at 2.30 for a feed and thought it was party time... We tried everything this went on for two hours, we left her in her cot to cry (thank god she was not screaming) for 17 minutes and she put herself to sleep and then woke up at 7.45 I feed her at 8.00 and I took her back to bed with me.. Heres hoping we have a better night!!! Cant help you with icons because i have no idea myself!

Hey Beck will have to check out that pram, we are going to SA next month and I want to buy a stroller to take on the plane that is nice and light. Hope you get to have a nap!!
    Yea they were Hannah’s 4 month needles, we are little behind because for the first one’s she was sick so I decided to wait until she was better. Hannah seemed better in her self this time and also mummy didn’t cry this time!!!

Sarajo how are you doin there? Good to hear that all is going well with Abby’s eating!! I have to agree the avo and cottage cheese just sounds divine YUM YUM!!!!

Christie welcome back!! No wonder you were too stuffed to do house work after that big walk. So glad to hear Own is doing well!!

Kate hey you!! Can Jasmine come over and play with Hannah and teach her how to sleep!!! Sounds like everything is going well for you both!

Mel, hope you are doing well!!! Sounds like Logan is doing well! So has Logan only got one tooth??

Well we just got home from the health centre for Hannah’s check up and she only put on 190gms, she has NEVER put on that small amount. WE are starting solids now, will start with rice cereal.

Weight is 7360gms
    Length is 65.7cm
    I have to say guy I do feel a little guilty I think my poor baby girl was hungry; I have always given her the boob if she wants it. Anyway it’s done now and we can only look forward...
    I am still waiting for someone to email pictures of Hannah’s christening...

I have mothers group this arvo, just love it, we have a great group...

Thinking of you always!!!

rach, we were the same. Coco's weight gain slowed right down (over 6 weeks hardly any gain) so I gave extra breast and formula, but in the end went for solids, and she still just gobbles it up as though she's starving!! We're on two feeds, and Im trying to work out the best time to give it to her. We are currently 11am and 5pm, but IM thinking I might change the 11am to breakfast. It just means I can never do anything anymore as I always have to be here for 11am feed. If I do breakfast of just rice cereal and then she can have her vege for dinner.
    My mothers group is totally awesome too. I just love everyone in it. We've already had one mums night out and are going again next friday or the one after. Were also doing a first aid day together. We all email each other heaps too. Im so glad to have found a good group.
    Gotta run, think Coco is crying but can't hear over the dryer!! ox

Hey ladies!

Had about a 90min nap and work up with a headache worse than it was earlier. Forced myself to eat a ham & salad sandwich and now I feel better thank god.

Rach, looking forward to seeing Hannah's christening photos as well. Glad her needles went smoothly; it's a pain when they're delayed because of illness huh? And then of course, you also have to have 4 weeks between them, so you couldn't have the 8wk ones really late and then the 16wk ones on time if there's not 4 weeks between them. Have a look into the Ponee, as it really is an awesome stroller...we can't wait to use that one when we go to New Zealand in August.

Meg, your Mum's group sounds really awesome. That's probably the one thing that I wish I had, mostly just to get out of the house. Once I get my licence I'm sure I'll be able to do that stuff. Glad to hear that Coco likes the sweet potato but yukko on the nappy! *LOL*

Maddy didn't really sleep in her cot this morning....she thinks after a few days of Grandma visiting and having Dad home over the weekend that she doesn't need to sleep. She cried for ages and made my headache kill so I brought her out and fed her to sleep on her bed; then we both napped for the hour & a half.

Well, off to get the meat out to defrost for dinner. Hopefully I can find something easy to cook or I'll ask DH to pick up some junk on the way home from work. In fact, the latter sounds good. *L*

Oh, and I'm trying not to get invested in Maddy's weight compared to every other bub her age, but I think she's only about 6.5kgs, and all of the other babies seem so much more.

She never goes hungry so I don't feel like I need to put her on solids for that factor; I'm trying really hard to make it to the 6 month point like my MCHNs have told me to; but I do understand why different people start their babies earlier.

Beck, Coco was about that weight at her age, she only just packed it on in last couple of weeks! Im sure Maddy is fine, if in doubt, just give some extra feeds (I love the formula comp feed before bed at night).
    Anyway, gotta run, getting Tilly ready to spend the night at my sisters. I hope Coco behaves for us, as it will be Tim and my first night alone, but Im sure I'll be in bed by 8.30pm though~~
    have a good night everyone hope all the bubba's sleep well!!!

just added a couple of pics, not of christening yet, unfortunately!! STill waiting..

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast