Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #9

So sorry Dani about your cousins passing. How are his parents doing?

Christie, yay on Owen's sleep!! Wow what a sleepy boy! Im hoping Abby will have a good sleep tonight so she doesnt wake my sister up!

I am so oooo ooo excited that my sister is comming! Her plane lands in 20 minutes! Don went to pick her up, I have the house all clean, and Abby is sleeping peacefully! I think while she is here we will go out for sushi! She is trying to get so Im sure she will want sushi before she cant eat the raw stuff for 9 months! lol!

HI LEANNE!!!! Yay you are here for another weekend! The only problem is that since I have company I wont be on to say hello, so I'll just have to say a quick "hi" now! HI!!!!

You all have a GREAT day! Bubs, you all be good boys and girls for your mummies!

Dani, so sorry to hear about your cousin, that is awful. Hope his parents are ok.

Had a really late night last night, went to the pub after mothers dinner!! Kind of regret it now. Needless to say, Coco is on formula today!!
    My new dress was a hit, felt very stylish and Un-mummish!!
    Sarajo, have a brilliant time with your sister, how exciting!!
    Leanne, good to have you back!! How's Drew doing?
    Guys, gotta run, trying to get coco to sleep.
    xoxo

Hey ladies!

Sorry we haven't been around...had some friends over for a greasy breakfast this morning (yummo...hehe!) and then we went to a Gold Class session of X-Men III. Was really cool and Maddy was so good! She fed for half the movie but instead of sleeping through the rest...she was MESMORISED by the music and action. She just lay on my lap watching the screen! *L*

No personals tonight (sorry...I'm so slack!) but will be back on in the morning. Take care all of you & here's hoping for a good night's sleep from your bubbies for you all!

Hey Beck, good effort with the movie, I've still got to try that out with Coco!! Glad you had a good time.
    How was everyone's night? Coco did an 8 hour stretch again, but it only got us to 2.30am, so had to feed then and it took a while to settle. Then she was up at 5.30am, so not too happy with that. Think I'll have to put her to bed a bit later tonight, maybe about 7pm.
    We're off to the farm today, have to clean it up a bit, Dad is coming home next week and we said we'd have all hte beds made etc. Tim also loves being outdoors and is doing all the gardens etc.
    have a good day everyone, must go and pack our warmest winter woollies, it will be FREEZING down there!
    xoxo

Have a great trip to the farm Meg...a few days in the country sounds lovely! I actually recommend the movies...I just figured that if Maddy cried I could either stick her on the boob or leave for a few minutes.

Dani - I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin...I hope your family is doing ok; such a tragic thing to lose a life so young but such an amazing thing they are doing for so many people in allowing him to live on through organ donoring.

Sarajo - hope you're having a fantastic time with your sister....take tons of photos! Mmmmmmm.....sushi! Eat some chicken sushi for me darl! hehe

Leanne - glad to see you around here again! Looking forward to hearing from you so that we can catch up late next week or so. Hope you and Drew are doing well....I need to get you to send some of the sleep glitter over here.

Christie - WOW....all of the little boys are now going great-guns with their sleep. WTG little Owen! Your report on the sleep school sounds very positive. Maybe something I need to look into with Maddy.

Nothing exciting happening here at home. Maddy is vocalising something chronic...lots of squeals and chattering; usually directed at Daddy & I to get some attention. The good part of today is that Juliette (from May 2005 Baby buddies) is coming down to Brissie for a few days for work so we're going shopping at lunchtime! It'll be great to see her again...we're such a bad pair when we get shopping though! *L*

To all of the other ladies (Tiggy, Wonderwoman, Rach, Kate and Jillian) hope you are all going well and your bubbies are thriving!

Morning ladies,
    So much for good sleep, Jett slept for 40 minutes while I went for a walk yesterday, OMG he was a handful for the day.
    I am so excited cause he rolled over I was starting to worry cause I have the MCHN on the 8th for his 6 month check up and he hadnít shown any signs of wanting to roll then on Thursday night at mumís over he goes, Yah!!
    Thanks for your support with my cousinís passing, the talk now is it will be a private funeral with just my Aunty and Uncle. It is not really fair for the rest of the family that wants to say goodbye, hey what can I doÖ.
    Beck Ė I love Maddyís site, your pictures are great. Good on you, I would be kicked out of the movies I think, Jett is very noisy and we would be chatting the whole way through I reckon.
    Meg - good on you, I would love to get on the red but with hubby working late it is a bit to early for him to get up to Jett, but one of these days think he will have to stay at Nana's and mummy might share a bottle with her friends, Naughty...
    Betta go the boy is up
    Take care xoxo

Hi all. I thought I would log on quickly while the short boy is asleep and I am waiting for him to wake up so I can start heading home from Mum and Dads place.

Beck - I am keen to catch up next week. Mondays are ususally the best days for me. You have my numbers (I have lost your home number - stupid phone!) let me know how that works for you. Actually come to think of it any day except Wednesday normally.

Everyone else, it has been great catching up, and I am so jealous that you all get to keep in touch! I must get on to Michael about that computer again!

So until we speak again all the best and my love to you all

xx Leanne & Drew

Nice seeing you around here as usual Leanne! We'll definately catch up and Mondays are fine for me, especially if it's possible to meet mid-morning. Maddy would normally sleep then but until I get my licence I'm stuck leaving on the train with John in the morning at 7am! *L* Once I'm at the train station I can get into the city or wherever you want to meet. Thursday mornings are currently out for me as I go to a morning tea Ice skating session...ever skated before? Maybe you could make it some time!

Dani - thanks for the compliment on the photos! Does the link take you to babies online because that's her old website. There is a freewebs website I set up for Maddy which is the 'new' one.

Jillian - WTG on little Imogen's progress! She is doing SO well. I have no idea how much Maddy weighs as she was last done at her 16week needles and she was 6.1kgs. I imagine she's more around 7kgs now. Glad to hear about your plans with regards to solids and also about the eczema. Maddy came out in little dotty like pimples the other night after having a bath with me..I used an aloe vera bath wash in the water so perhaps she's allergic?

Meg, Rach, Tiggy, Wonderwoman, Mel, Sara & Kate....hope you're all going well and had a good night's sleep!

Better run, Maddy is crying in her cot...trying to get her to have a sleep. We'll see..... *L*

tiggy Guest

Hi gurls,
    Just a quickie from me, I have two cranky babies! Noah is having an I'm not going to drink THAT day and Ivy is just vomiting everywhere!
    We went to the chiro and he is just lovely. Ivy was doing really well until the weekend but then slipped back into vomiting with every feed and then some! Oh well, they say it gets worse before it gets better!
    Jillian, nice to see you! Imogen sounds just lovely, my big boy weighs in at 8.2kgs!
    I tell you, it's so nice after the 17oogms he started at.
    Ivy is still small, just inside the 6kgs but she is coming along now too.

Back later, I hope!

Hello everyone

Just a quick hello for now. Hope you are all doing well. And all of your gorgeous babies are well too!!

I havent caught up on everything but I just wanted to say Dani Im so sorry about your cousin and I hope you and the rest of your family are ok. Its very sad and Im so very sorry for your loss.

Jasmine is going good. Last night I put her in the bouncer and went to quickly grab a drink and I came back in to find her sitting up on the bouncer! She had pulled/pushed herself upwards and was just happily sitting there on the edge of it. I almost had heart failure *will always remember to use straps now* but it was very cute. I snagged some photos and I will put them up later. Of course once she realised she was sitting she saw her feet and then ended up sucking her toe (through her sock yuck) but she sat up there all alone for a good 10 mins and everytime I thought she was going to topple over back into the bouncer I would flinch but she would always just find her centre and balance herself. Very exciting. Im not game to try her on the floor yet, but to see her sitting up in the bouncer just freaked me right out, cant believe she is almost 6 months already! Then I started thinking about how the house isnt exactly baby proof yet so I must start doing all of that soon! So yeah, anyway I just wanted to share that because it was so cute to see her sitting on the edge there and that she got up herself from that laying down position!!!!

BBL tonight!! Take Care

Afternoon Ladies,
    Talk about busy; this is the first time I have had a chance to sit down.
    I think I work harder at home than I did when I actually had a paying job. (not that Jett and Ben donít pay me)
    Funeral for my cousin will be Wednesday so I am happy about that, cause the family was thinking that their wasnít going to be one.
    Beck Ė Yep to takes you to a site with ultrasound pic and all sorts on it, I had fun looking at them all. I am trying to do that for Jettís but canít work it out. Any tips?
    Anyway betta go Jett is up..
    Bye

Dani - you mean how do you set up a website? Or how do you put an ultrasound piccy up? My husband scanned the ultrasound piccy with a white sheet behind it. Maddy's proper site is: http://www.freewebs.com/madelinesworld/

For some reason since we swapped to the new forums, it's reverted to my old website even though I set the new one in the settings?

hi girls, had a mad day with Owen today..he just did not wanna sleep!!was pretty feral..but he's inbed now so its all good..hope you all had good days.won't stay on long..am gonna go and spend some time with ben tonight..will talk tomorrow. Also i got a new ticker!!i was trying to find which site you all got your new ones from..but its all good..
    have a good night all
    xx

Hi Christie!! Hope Owen slept well for you last night. How was your night with Ben? Coco actually did well last night, hoping it continues!!
    Christie, I read your yoghurt post and just wanted to say that a natropath friend of mine recommends using Jalna yoghurt, she said it's the most natural. Think it comes in a blue tub! Does owen like the yoghurt you've given him? Im thinking of starting Coco on yoghurt soon. At the moment she is having apple and oats for breakky (bought Organic Oats for 6 months plus at woollies), she then has vegies that I've cooked for lunch and dinner. I also give her desserts (fruit usually).
    hope all's well with everyone, gotta run and try to watch some desperate housewives before coco wakes!! ox

Hey ladies, just checking in and out! *LOL* Maddy is having a cry in her pram so I'm off to get her dressed for the day.

Will be back in later...hope you're all having a lovely day!

hi girls,
    meg, i was going to get the jalna, but it has addedlive cultures..is this ok??am so clueless about yoghurts..
    hope everyone else is having a good day..i was so excited about my new ticker and now the website is down and so my pic isn't working..typical!!
    xx

Christie I can see your ticker now. You and I have them from the same site. How cute is yours? Owen looks gorgeous its a great photo!

I came on here to ask a question and now I cant remember what it was LOL

Guess I will come back later. Hope youre all well!! Its freezing here and raining too!

ETA: I put Jasmines "sitting" photos up on the website. They are in May 06 and towards the end if anyone wants to have a look
    Last edited by k8ty; May 30th, 2006 at 01:40 PM.

tiggy Guest

My babies are 6 months old today!!!

Happy halfway birthday my gorgeous ones!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast