Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #8

Hi Danni, welcome I guess, even though technically I dont belong here anymore - someone decided to come late, and I dont get to come in very often.

I am lucky too, Drew will sleep for 12 hours during the night, it is great but I am starting not to rely on it heavily because apparently they can just change it all at a whim - little buggers!

I miss you guys heaps!! Does Gemini still come around?

Beck it is ok about your message, I figured you got it and would still contact me. I felt so silly and guilty when I realised what I had done. I am still very keen to catch up though, and we can organise some other time too? I would have called you at home but my mobile decided to break taking your home number with it.

I will be on tonight about 7:30pm if anyone is interested. Otherwise I will speak to you all soon. I am off now to check out your websites, and I am building mine. Unfortunatly Michael has taken our camera with him to Darwin, so I will scan some photos mum has of Drew plus the one taken last week at our Mothers group.

Hey Leanne...will do my best to be on here at 7:30pm so we can catch up!

Would certainly love to catch up sometime soon with & Drew...perhaps we can rustle up the Brisbane girls for a meet-up, or you & I can catch up for coffee somewhere? As long as I have a few days notice, I can usually organise getting where ever. Just let me know when you are free and we'll work around that!

Yup, Gemini is still around but I think her forum name is now 'K8ty' or something similiar!

Oh and P.S - you are ALWAYS welcome here! Even if Drew did come late, you were a December girlie for your whole pregnancy! Just like Jillian who was a January girl and chatted to those lovely ladies for her whole pregnancy until her little princess Imogen decided to come in the last few days of December. I'm sure she likes us and does in fact pop in to say hi from time to time; but feels at home in the January 06 thread.

OMG LEANNE!!!! I miss you!!! (its me, gemini6 but the pink writing should give me away lol) Im SO happy to see you here!!! I wish you could stay!!!! Are Drews pictures up yet? I should go and check myself actually! Sounds like Drew is doing really well and I hope you are too. Omg Im so excited your here I cant even think of what to write LOL

I will bust my butt to be here at 7.30pm and Im pretty sure we should all be fine because this new BB is so much more reliable and heaps better!!! Will you be on msn also? Incase this goes down??

Everyone else I hope you are all well and your beautiful babies are too. I wasnt prepared to see Leanne back and now Ive just forgotten everything I was going to catch up on because Im over excited lol

I'll be back later!!!

Leanne, you are ALWAYS one of the Dec girls!! We were together from the beginning, and you were there, so you are part of it! And Dani, you are part of it to, we've got a great group here!!
    I will pop back at 7.30pm. Tried to check your pics leanne but no such luck
    talk SOON xoxxoox

*pulls up a chair and waits for 7:30pm* Maybe I should stick Maddy on the booby because she's reaching for me even though she only had a feed 45mins ago! *L*

Hello, Coco is in bed crying she's WAY over tired. Hasn't slept since 2pm. She fell asleep feeding at 6pm, I woke her and now she wont' sleep..bummer. Tim is in there So ive jumped on to speak to Leanne!
    Beck, how you doing??

I'm going ok Meg, Maddy is seated beside me in her pram having a whinge. I've set up the portacot in our bedroom (at the foot of our bed) to try her in tonight. If she wants to roll onto her belly or side to sleep better then she can...the bassinet is really nearly too small for her now.

Gonna have to type one handed cause she's demanding a feed now! *L*

Anyone here?? No photos yet. I am going to edit the only one I have available on this computer, and post it on the website I am working on. I wish I had more. I did email some to Meg a while ago - Do you still have them Meg? If you do could you send them to my hotmail address?

We're here Leanne!

So what's your little man up to? Is he teething? Rolling?

Hi girls I've started a new thread for you here

PS Good to see you Leanne!!!

Beck - his teeth started doing things apparently but they decided not to bother - who knows. He is trying to roll but I dont think his heart is truely in it yet. How is Maddie?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789