Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #9

I'd like to put Maddy in modelling Meg...some random lady working for Country Road the other day told me I should get her into photographic modelling! *LOL* I'm not too sure whether there are any decent modelling agencies in Brisbane. Waiting to see if by some far stretch Maddy wins that modelling competition in Take 5 anyway! I think there are something like 10-20 finalists and the public vote for who they want to win. Hoping that Maddy might make it as a finalist!

Hello Tiggy! I'm glad you liked the email, I just feel like so many of the things I'm doing atm wouldn't be happening if it weren't for your help.

Beck, it sounds like you're doing really well with the Ice Skating. I can't skate (by that I mean, rollerskate, rollerblade or ice skate LOL) I always either stack it and fall on my bum or can't seem to stop and run into the wall I'm just so uncordinated with that type of thing, I hope Logan doesn't end up like me heh

Wow it sounds like most if not all of the other "december babies" are doing so well with the solids. Logan isn't too interested, seems to be more food coming out of his mouth than I put in :eek: He hardly even takes a bottle when I'm not around. Last Saturday he went from 7am until 3:30pm without any milk, but he was so happy to see me when I got home (I felt the same my BBs were SO sore).

Hello Ladies,
    Hope all is going well. Jett is having a shocker today, I will put it down to teeth but who knows??
    I have to ask, do any of you have a routine, I am not sure how to go about getting Jett into one. Anyone have any tips??
    Tiff - My godness haven't your babies grown. I had no idea of how tiny they were, they are doing very well. You must be doing all the right things, I think you area little bit of a supermum, with all of your other kids.
    Meg - I had MG as well today, your right it is good to get out of the house and talk crap to people going through the same things as you. It is funny, 12 months ago I could have never seen myself at a Mother's Group and now I can't wait to go every thursday.
    Mel - Hope all is going well with Logan. I am sure that he will be a champion at sport, boys normally are.
    Betta get going and organise dinner
    Take Care

Dani, I know very few people that have joined a mothers group and not enjoyed it!!
    Also with the routine, I will have to see if I can message you my email and then I can send you a copy of the one im trying to follow. I do what I can each day, but Im following the feeding. She doesn't always sleep to plan!
    gotta go and try to get Tilly to bed. Hi to mel, and everyone, sorry no time for personals, will be on tomorrow. xoxo
    Ok, I don't know how to get anyone's email. Does anyone have Dani's email? I have Beck and Sarajo's and Kates, so if one of you guys has Dani's could you please email it to me! Thanks xoxo

Hey Meg,
    My email address is [email protected]
    Thanks

Dani, I've emailed you a routine!! Hope it helps. We had a great night last night and I think it's from following the eating part of the routine (however when it says give a savoury adn sweet at each meal, I give the savoury and then a bottle of formula).
    I have added 3 pics to my photos. One is at my dads farm, just love it there, it's gorgeous!!
    hope everyone has a great day, just trying to get Coco to sleep now! xo
    Last edited by Mumma2three; June 2nd, 2006 at 09:21 AM.

Morning ladies! Glad to hear you had a great night Meg! Ours was a better-than-average night. I didn't get to bed til midnight so by then Maddy had woken up (gonna have to play around with what she wears to bed because I think she might be waking up due to the temperature drops lately - it was 1 degree the other morning where I live); so I brought her to bed with me. Then we both dropped off to sleep and didn't wake up again til 5:50am. Then off to sleep again after DH got up 10mins later and then we sleepy fed until 8:50am. I feel more refreshed this morning!

Beck, glad Maddy slept better for you!! Im hoping Coco keeps up the good sleeps!! She didn't feed all night, last feed was 6.20pm and next feed 6am, so I was in a bit of agony this morning (and Coco was so rested she just wanted to get up and play)!! Well, she is 6 months now, so it's about time she slept through!!! Mind you, she did still wake, although she settled herself, I'd prefer no waking!
    Kate, how is Jasmine going? Still sleeping well? How's everyone else today?
    Beck, you're pretty amazign gettting out and skating so much!! Well done! I haven't ice skated for YEARS, and know my confidence would be so low now I'd be terrible!! Imagine you and Maddy skating when she's a bit older!! You are winning in the exercise stakes I think, skating, 10km treadmilling, dancing etc!! you beat me anyway, Im sooo lazy at the moment.
    Gotta run, tresillian (sleep school) are calling this mornign for a phone interview. It is a 8 week waiting list so Im going to put my name down and see if I need it by then. I really want to have it as back up. Not only do they help with sleeping and routine, but for 5 days they cook me and baby all meals and i really don't have to do anything...bliss!!
    have a good one xo

Hi Girls..you wanna hear 'rested'!?!(probably not, but i'll tell you anyway!!)
    Last night Owen went to bed at 7.30(1/2hr late as we were out and about earlier)and he slept until 10.30 when i put his dummy in he went straight back to sleep.Then he slept til 5.30 got up had a b/f and straight back down til 8am!!!couldn't believe him!!!i had gone to bed at 9pm so was extremely well rested this morn!!!(sorry if anyone didn't wanna hear that!!)but it sounds like we all had good nights so far..bring on more like that i say!!!

Also, dani at my clinic i was asking about routines and they said i should write down what owen does at what time each day for a week and then look at it and they said that the times may vary but i would see a pattern, and i definately did.so maybe,like me, you're in routine without realising it??

I've got mothers group today. i love it too..like you, meg, i never would've thought i'd be in to mothers group but i can't recommend it enough to any friends that are becoming new mums..they feel the same as we did, so it is hard to convince them but they'll see!!

Meg, tressillian sounds fab!!!i reckon it would be worth just a few more weeks of rough nights to go there..or even better she continues sleeping so well and you still get to go to there!!sounds like a holiday!!

Beck, good on you for all the exercise!!i've been walking but that is getting less frequent now that the weather is getting yucky!!maybe i need an exercise bike!!

hope everyone else is well and had a good night..bbl

xx
    Last edited by totalbabe77; June 2nd, 2006 at 11:03 AM.

Hi y'all!

Christie, wow at your sleep! Yay Owen!

Meg I hope the phone interview with the sleep school goes well! 12 hours between the evening feed? Wow! The most Abby has gone is 9.5!

Beck that is nice you had a better than average sleep too! How is Maddy doing with solids?

She is being so silly right now, It is time for her to eat and she is so happy, but when we try to feed her she gets all kind of upset! Hmmm, weird.

Abby just lovveesss apples! We tried them for the first time today and she loved them better than everything else she tried!

Dani I hope Jetts teeth come in soon if that is what is upsetting him, poor little guy! Abby's routine is to get up and eat between 7:30 and 8:30, then she eats and back to bed till 10:00 or so, she eats solids at 10:30 and feeds again (breast milk) at 3.5 hours after her last bottle. Then she eats every 3.5 hours and maybe one more solids feed. She goes to bed between 9:30 and 10:30. THat is our routine...I dont know if it is a good or bad one, but it seems to work for us!

Melly if Logan doesnt want solids, there is nothing wrong with that...I hear that when the baby's ready, he'll show you he is! I know Abby is ready, as hardly any food comes back out and she likes to grab the spoon and feed herslef, with my help of course!

I'm going to go be bad now and have a big ole slice of apple pie with ice cream on it! mmm mmmm!

You all have a great day!

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all well!

Just a quick one now

Meg glad to hear Coco slept well. Yes Jasmine is still a great sleeper. On average 10-12 hours per night. The during the day she has betwee 30 min up to an hour naps between feeds. Except towards the evening, where I deliberately try to keep her entertained so she doesnt have a nap in the last 3-4 hours before bed time, so by that time she is so tired and ready to sleep straight away. Also Happy 6 months Coco for yesterday! Amazing huh? Sorry I missed it. Its just gone so fast!!!

Sarajo I sent you an email, please let me know if you get it. Its a massive file!

Christie, WOW what a big sleep for Owen. Thats excellent! I hope it keeps up for you. Im also glad you have found a great mothers group too.

Beck, you make me feel bad with all of your exercising! My big plans to go to the gym fizzled out after a few weeks and now I dont think I could ever get started. I might wait til Spring lol

Jasmine is still loving her solids. And I mean really loving them. She is always up for more, so I have to distract her by giving her the spoon to play with when were all done. Is it too soon for me to go up to 3 feeds? Or is she just a piggy? I think I might give it another month on the 2 feeds and then see what happens! I cant believe how much she loves them, omg! Pumpkin is her favourite by far.

ALSO big news. Well it is for me. As you all know Im hanging for Jasmine to sit unaided, and last night she sat alone unaided for just over half an hour. She was moving her arms around and everything and didnt fall once. I had her sitting on the lounge, and my lounge isnt soft so she didnt sink in or anything and she was having nappy free time so she was in the buff, but yeah I think she can sit up now! Unless its supposed to be longer then she is definitely on the way! I was so excited I took 6 videos of her, I kept expecting her to fall but she never did. It was so exciting. Anyway I will give her another go tonight. Does sitting on her own mean that she gets up from laying down and goes into sitting up herself? Or just sitting on her own like she is already doing? I have photos (and I sent Sarajo a small video...the smallest one was 3.4MB so I didnt want to clog everyones inbox's unless you want to see it) but I dont want to put naked photos of her on the internet, even though you cant see anything, you know what I mean.....! But I was sooooo excited. Still am actually!

Ok better go and play with her lol I can hear her grumbling

Have a good day everyone!!!

Just locking this thread girls and creating another

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678