Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born December 2006 #7

hi everyone.

I just want to say, that my lil girl is also in this group. She was born 7th dec 2006.

Welcome Moonke. Kayla is a little cutie!
    Wow @ Maya and Charly. OMG, they are growing up so quickly now.

Hi Moonke, your little girl was born the same day as mine!! She is so adorable, love those cheeks
    What time? Maya was 2.15pm

Hey girls, I got the job! Hurrah! And it is just two days a week too, which is what I was originally after, and it pays $4/hr more than my last job! (Although *anything* would've been great, LOL!) I start next Wednesday.
    How is everyone else doing? I went and saw my friends' baby Maya tonight... OMG, newborn baby! That gorgeous little young but old-looking face! That creaky little cry! I almost want to get preggers right now!

congrats Amy that's great!!!

Thanks Shez. *mwa*

Fantastic Amy!! Woohoo!!! had a feeling you would get it

Things have been okay around here although Maya had a horrible night the other day. She has 4 double teeth coming through and they must of been giving her a lot of pain. She woke up crying about 4 times during the night and then in the morning she was very grizzly. She would be happy one second then crying the next.

I couldnt take much more so I got some 'Brauer Calm', which is recommended for teething time. It has been wonderful. I couldnt recommend the stuff enough. She is a lot better today, back to her normal self thankfully. Cant wait till all her teeth are through, lot more to go yet though

Thanks, matey
    Oh, those teeth are awful aren't they I used Brauers Teething Relief when Natty's top two were coming through a couple of weeks ago and it was magic stuff. She would sleep for at least an extra hour if I remembered to give her some before her naps.
    Glad Maya is better today. Hope the next ones aren't as painful for her.

YAY AMY!!!! Thats just fantastic news hun, so happy for you!!!

Welcome Moonke!!

Chon- Poor Maya, hope her teeth arnt hurting anymore.

YAY on Charley using the potty, I was thinking about trying DD on it but now with a puppy to TT I will wait abit. Her name is Pepper!!

Cute name, Linz - OMG, she is soooo gorgeous!

Awww, just had a look at your photo gallery Linz, 'pepper' is so cute...I want one!!! but I must hold back Your tummy is starting to grow a bit too!! Is it about the same as when you had Laila?

Amy; Natalie looks so cute in the photo. she is so blonde!!!

Well maya has been better since I now have the 'Calm' but she is still quite whingy during the day, not fully annoying but she is more clingy than normal and does a whinny cry now and then. Her fingers are constantly in her mouth feeling around the back teeth, I really feel for her, it must be so uncomfortable.

She went to bed at 7.30pm today and hasnt woken since so I suspect she will sleep right through. Very unusual for her as she hasnt had her second bottle today. She has one in the morning and one at the end of the day. She is eating quite well now, which is a relief, she hasnt refused anything I have put in front of her for a couple of weeks now.

Hope everyone is doing well

Thankyou girls, pepper is very cute and keeping me on my toes. She wakes through the night so I have to go outside so she can go to the toilet which takes forever and she wont sleep by herself anywhere so now our bed has been taken over.

Yeah im getting a lil bump now, the bump I have now I wasnt even like that at 30 weeks with DD. I didnt show till 34 weeks then I just ballooned up at 36 weeks.Im gunna be huge this time PMSL

Wow on Maya only having 2 bottles, im still struggling with DD to get her to only have 3 bottles a day.

Amy- Cute pic of Natalie!!

Aw poor Maya. Its so hard when you know there's something not right and you can't do anything for them. Feels just horrible.
    Thanks - it has been so hard getting a pic up there! I had a tiny window of opportunity on DH's computer yesterday in order to shrink a photo down to 100kb! Anyway, yeah, she is getting blonder, though she still has ginger streaks.
    Wow, does she only wake once at night, Linz? Are you having a sleep during the day? Look after yourself, ok?

hi guys just a quick post we are away in Melbourne visiting DH's family. We wentg to the zoo today it was so cute watching Issy with the animals!!
    It is stinky hot but we are having a ball. It will likely be a whiole before we can get back so sre trying to make the most of it.
    When do you start the new job Amy?
    Pepper is very cute Linz..how's the pg treating you?
    Hope Maya feels betteer soon Chon...
    I can't believe I have less then 15weeks til I have my c/s!!! Did I tell you guys we have picked a name?
    Ava Louise....
    chat soon

Aw, Ava Louise is a beautiful name, Shez! How lovely! And only 15 weeks, lordy, where did that time go?!?
    I start on Wednesday.

Wow, only 15 weeks to go! How exciting and what a beautiful name you have chosen Enjoy your holiday.

Maya is feeling a lot better. She still has a couple of doubles coming through but she is finally having an afternoon nap now, she didnt at all yesterday, boy that was a long day for me. Its amazing how much you rely on that afternoon nap to have some time out!

hope everyone is having a good Australia Day, well Monday will be better being a public holiday.

Time for a new thread everyone

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678