Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #5

Buzzie - Summer is also 56cm (she was 49 born) but Ash is 2 1/2 weeks younger! I think he might be a tall one buzzie!! I am a little worried about how tall Summer will be, i am nearly 6 feet tall and her 17 year old Uncle is 6 foot 5! UH OH. Poor thing wont be able to wear high heels like i was never able too hehe

Ali - ohh hope she's ok?!?!?!... wow sleep walking..?! How are you going to deal with that..?? hope she doesn't hurt herself!

no... i don't swaddle her during the day, only at night!! unless she's struggling to sleep, i'll give it a go..but she moves around so much that sometimes if i swaddle her she gets all agro that she can't move!! and wakes up!

kristie - so glad all is going well!!!

Lauren
    - i think it's a pregnancy thing!... you kinda sorta get over what people think about you!... i think i just want to be comfy!

nikki - sounds like you are going to have a tall buba!!

I havent had a screaming issue with her yet?? I think she sleeps TOO much, maybe that is why she has grown so much?? I am so clueless! I dont need to try to get her off to sleep. I just swaddle her really tight, give her her dummy and put her in her bassinette.
    Nikki sweet, relax Your girl sounds like Flynn - all he did for the first 3 months was eat and sleep. I was really worried he was autistic. He did none of the "feed play sleep" thing, never cried unless hungry or wet/pooey, not even when having his clothes or bum changed. Just enjoy your sweet girl

Hey nikki! great to hear from u. i have been wondering what uve been upto!!
    Thats so awesome about summer, i think u will make alot of mummies jealous here! LOL

OMG, honestly ladies, the chatter thats been happening.

i've almost missed a whole thread.

there's just so many of us now that i'm not going to bother with the personals. (sorry).

Mirani had her check with the drs last week about her rash. he thinks its a heat rash. but i dont. we also got her referal for the endocronologist. (we got the appointment letter for it yesterday and her appointment is in SEPTEMBER!!!!)
    she had her appt with the CHN on wed and she now weighs 4935g and has a massive head at 40cm and her length is 56cm.
    the nurse said that the rash is either a developmental one or eczema (sp?). and she also told us that Mirani has a slightly lazy eye. which i'm not too happy about.

but apart from that she's happy and healthy. and sleeping alot better.

she has cat naps during the day, but come 11pm and if she has a full belly she'll sleep pretty much all the way through, this morning she slept until 6.15am!!

however, i cannot wait until school goes back next week. the 4th cannot come any sooner. (sorry if i sound like a horrible mother, but you can only take so much whinging and fighting).

take care everyone

Michelle - I dont think anyone should apologize for not doing personals anymore.. i just added the 25th !! person to our BellyBuddies list!!! Its a no wonder we are flying thru posts!

I hope Mirani just has something as simple as heat rash, Ash gets that pretty bad too atm, even tho hes only been wearing a singlet and nappies for the last couple weeks.

Haroula- The reason I asked was I never used to swaddle Tori during the day and she never stayed asleep, untill 1 day I twigged that I swaddled her at night and she slept beautiflly and didnt during the day and it was a nightmare. I started to swaddle her for day naps too and she started to sleep lots better.
    Having said that Liam is always swaddled and the last 2 days have been horrendous, yesterday he woke up everytime we put him down from 7am-1pm and he basically did the same today. It is so tiring and fustrating.

Happy aussie Day girls

Nikki: Olivia is 57.5cm and was 49 cm born.. Some tall ones in this group

good day here It is hot but so nice really for January

Trying to convince Simon to go do something for the afternoon but poey to him he wants to mow the yard ! *sigh*

Olivia sleeping.. Ethan just came home from a sleep over and the other 2 boys are just wandering around..

michelle - that's awesome!! great sleep!! hope the rash clears up!

ali - i think most of the time she is woken up by pain or a dream, cause she lets out these screams!!...poor thing..

hey......has anyone's bleeding pretty much stop one day.. then comes back the next.??!?! this has been happening to me off and on for the last week! the minute i think it is gone... it's back again!!

at 3 weeks 5 days Chrissie was 54.5cm...so i guess that's about he same rate 1cm per week

I'll just jump in here with our latest stats

at 11 weeks, Kayla was 5.5kg and 59.5cm. She was born 3.5kg and 48.5cm. So 2kg in nearly 3 months. Thank goodness that's all.. she's already off the charts for her corrected age LOL. For her birth age she's completely normal tho!

Sorry girls, am having a hard time keeping up with you all Hope everyone and their bubs are well.

I thought Livi was going to be big but seems like she fits in in this group. She is 5kg now and 57cm long. The length is mainly in her legs so I think that is why she still fits 000 clothes.

Time for a new thread everyone

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789