Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #18

Default Babies Born December 2005 #18

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy
    [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady -
    [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: Renee Elizabeth
    State:NSW
    Baby's DOB: 12/12/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.59kg - Length 51cm - Head Circ 39cm-
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name:Marnie Elizabeth
    Baby's Website:
    http://www.totsites.com/tot/marnie
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Emergency C-section after being induced 8 days late and progressing through 16 hours of labour.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

Forum Name: k8ty (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: http://www.totsites.com/tot/k8ty
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name: Sami
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19 December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3240kg Length - 51cm Head Circ -34cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Bailey
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...?be=b/bailey19
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: dani141
    State: Victoria, Geelong
    Baby's DOB: 02/12/2005 at 11:44am
    Baby's Stats: Weight 8lbs 7oz. Length 53.3cm, Head Circ 35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Jett Max Alan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...Password: Jett
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 1 day late, I had an Emergency Caesar after 9 hour labour. Jett was an Obstructed labour. No fetal distress so all was good. He had a head full of dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERe

Love

Sarajo, hope all is ok with Abby. Maybe hold off on milk for another week or two. I wouldn't give up just yet though, maybe it's gastro and bad timing. Thinking of you xox

Hi all

Sara it could have been the cows milk. I hope all is ok.

Well Callum was ok. Doc said nothing was wrong and for me to stop looking for faults with him. lol. He thinks im scared that some thing is wrong and I seem to look for them. Maybe I do.

Anyway talk soon

Missy so glad Callum is ok! It is normal for a mother to be concerned, sont let that doctor get to you! U are perfectly normal!

Meg, you were right...it is just bad timing it seems! I called the doctor and they told me there is a virus that is going around that has the same symptoms Abby has. She told me that if it was a milk allergy it probably wouldnt have made her that sick that long for that many times, etc! So I guess I just have to deal with a sicky baby for a little while longer! She was soooo fussy tonight, I felt so bad. I just wanted to make her happy and there was nothing I could do. Don is such a good, no great, hubby and daddy. he knew we both had a bad day so he brought me and Abby a dozen roses. Wow, what a nice suprise! They were yellow, peach, and pink! A BEAUTIFUL assortment!

Well, I better head to bed. I hope Abby sleeps through the night but something tells me it's not gonna happen!

Take care!

Sara I know. I think all mummies worry. Im so glad Abby is doing ok. Its so sad when they get sick. I hate it as you cant do anything. You sleep well and talk later.

bye

Wow - you girls have certainly been talking up a storm. there was a lot to catch up on I don't think I'll try to do personals - sorry! Busy mum syndrome today!
    We went to playgroup this morning and Marnie was a little up close and personal with a lot of the babies It really was cute - but not so cute for the baby girl that was afraid of Marnie. She was trying to get away from her but Marnie wanted nothing to do with that and was chasing her all over the gym. It was our first time at playgroup and we certainly made an impression.

I'm sorry Beck - your Westlife comments make me smile - I don't know anyone else who is as passionate as you about them! Good luck I hope this concert works out for you.

I am playing my indoor netball semi final tonight - if we lose we still have a chance for the grand final next week. I hope we win though as the team we are playing are so full of themselves (no other team wants to play them as they are good and *****y!) and we haven't beaten them this competition.
    Must get ready the game is at 6:30.
    Talk later!

*LOL* Renee...they're doing a signing AND a few songs at 1pm next Tuesday up here in Brisbane. SOOO excited...but that's what happens when you've followed a band for 8 years and saw nothing of them here for 7 of those years! *L*

On a sober note, pretty depressed tonight. My friend in Canada had an ectopic pregnancy and I'm so devastated for her. Life can be just so cruel sometimes.

Sorry just popping in. Supposed to be studying but feel so sick like I've had my head run over by an 18 wheeler! I've done a bit, still not sure if it's sinking in LOL
    Plus having issues with ex and he's threatening taking Logan away from me when he's older, and so many other things. I am afraid of him and so not in the right frame of mind for studying

Sorry that is my whinge over with, will be back in a few days when everything is better (hopefully).

Tiff, thinking of you.. good luck, but I'm sure everything will be ok..

Beck, So Sorry to hear about your friend. That is just heartbreaking. I have no words, sorry, I just can't think of what to say.

Oh I am so sorry for your friend Beck! Is that their last try?

Melly awe hope you feel better! I can relate with the run over by a truck feeling! I feel pretty much the same way! How can Logans dad threaten to take him away when he is older...what a @#%~!! You are afriad of him? Is he a threat to you and Logan? Can you get a restraining order! Now I am so worried about you girl....I wish you lived closer I would rush right over! Feel free to come to the USA and stay with me ok?? Poor thing...I can see how you just cant study right now.

REnee wow @ a little girl being afraid of MArnie! Marnie sounds outgoing like my Abby. She wants to hug other babies, even if they are shy and dont want anything to do with her! Marnie and Abby would get along great!!

Missy I do absolutley HATE it when she is sick, except the fact that she is even more cuddly that normal, which is mucho cuddly! Sleep didnt happen last night...not form 2:00-5:00 anyway, then she was up again at 6:30! We took a nap from 8:30-noon! lol we are still in our jammies and it is 12:30 pm now! lol!

Any of you that have a lot of friends you are inviting to the babies first birthday party that have email, here is a free site to seel evites. It is cute and helps you get rsvps!
    Last edited by Trillian; November 15th, 2006 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Reomval of Link - again.

Mel, the best thing I can advise you to do is write down everything your ex says and does, and date it. Just keep a record of anything demeaning, of him not turning up, of threats etc etc. Also don't worry about the threats, very very unlikely that could happen. Courts do prefer mothers being the main carers. He would be entitled to visitation though. I know you may not want to think about it, but as long as you're prepared that's the main thing.
    Beck, sorry to hear about your friend, that's very sad.
    Poor baby coco had a fall yesterday, lots of blood (she bit her tongue). I'd just finished my first aid course yesterday talking about that!! (not that I knew what to do, except cuddles)!! Anwyay, typically happened before bed, so I panicked all night.
    Hope everyone is well, gotta run, the old school run.
    xoxoxoxo

Meg awe poor Coco! how does it look this morning? Is she walking, or did she just fall from a crawl? I hope it heals up quickly...that must have been scarey with all the blood and everything. That is great that is what your first aid course just went over..I would hav been freaking out and not know what to do!

Good morning Girls!
    We won our netball semi final! Yeah! THe other team crumbled and started to yell at each other etc.
    Mel - What can you do? Is there something I can do to help? I hope you and Logan are feeling safe and everything works out for the best.
    Beck - I haven't got the right words to say for your friend just that I am thinking of you both. Have fun at the signing - still too funny!
    Poor Coco Meg! There isn't a lot you can do with the tongue. I know about worrying all night.
    Marnie has a dry cough that admittedly she has probably had for over a week. She was only coughing every now and then. But for the last 2 nights it's all night. I've tried propping her pillow - but she isn't losing sleep she is coughing in her sleep! ALL NIGHT! I am going to try to get her into the doctor's today. I feel awful as it has been over a week and I haven't really done anything about it. But it's only been the last 2 nights it has been night time coughing. I don't know. I didn't feel like she was sick IYKWIM? Mother's intuition didn't kick in! Oh I just don't know. Anyway I'll try to get her in today.
    Hi Sara - you are on line now but I don't know if you'll still be around when I post this!
    HI to Kate, Tiff, Dani (you must be back at work? Or I hope Jett isn't sick again - or he is up and about?) Yael and Missy.
    Gotta go Marnie is pulling out the computer cords!

Yep Renee Im still here. It is only 3:30 pm. Abby is due to wake up from ehr nap anytime. I hope Marnie is alright...I bet you got no sleep listening to ehr cough in her sleep! Great job on netball! So now it is onto the finals? Yay!

Hi all

Just letting you all know Im going to my mums house for a sort break.

Hope you all keep well and ill be back on Sunday.

Have a great wend all

Bye

Hello Ladies,
    Just a quick one as I have just popped over to my Dad's to check my emails and Belly Belly.
    Feels like forever since I have chatted to you all!!!
    I can't wait to get my Laptop back. My brother has is hown computer buisness so I have to wait till he dosn't have much work on as it is a love job, ::
    Jett is loving his budgie and I will post some pictures when I get my computer back.
    Welcome Missy, I will chat more at a later date.
    Beck - so wrapped for you with all of that Westlife stuff, I bet you can't wait..
    Well better go
    Jett is super feral at the moment and is sleeping, Dam this top teeth!!!
    Hugs to all...

Hi All!

I have a few moments to myself so I thought I would try to catch up.

Please excuse me if I miss anything, but I have just caught up on soooo much! I love that were all so talkative again!

Missy I hope you have a great break at your mothers house. Im sure its well deserved. Im very sorry for your loss. I do hope that you are holding up ok. You may not know us well yet, but were always here if you need us. It must be so hard.

Yael Your DS is very very cute! Were definitely going to start TTC. Of course Im aware that we would be 100% sure about, however Jasmine wasnt planned at all and that doesnt mean I would love a planned child more than an unplanned one KWIM? Anyway were off to my GYN next month so I can find out about how this TTC business all works. Should be an interesting journey! My GP said its preferred that you wait 2 years before you start trying for a second one, as thats how long the body takes to recover. I almost fainted! I hope thats not true and just a myth!

Meg YAY for the new house. Now what happens? How long does everything take? Bugger at Coco falling and biting her tongue! Jasmine seems to always fall backwards and bang her head *ouch* Coco sounds so adorable with the things in her mouth! Just like a little kitten! I love it! Your invitations sound nice! The zoo sounds like fun. I had a bad experience last time I went to the zoo, maybe I should go again with Jasmine and see if I can erase it from my memory! Did you get any photos?

Beck WOW great news about Westlife! I bet you are beside yourself! Are you going to go to everything they have on here, or just whats up there? I bet you come down for Sunrise again.... lol Im very very sorry for your friend. What devastating news. Its just not fair is it. I just cant get into AI this year. I do know who is who though, but like last year, I dont care about it at all. I remember when Jessica won the Country Music Australian Idol thing a few years ago on the CMC on Foxtel, or maybe she was a runner up or something, Im pretty sure she won though, so that would be cool if she won both!

Sarajo I was meaning to tell you this earlier. You mentioned that Abby has stopped progressing with her words. Jasmine was like that, and has only just picked it up again this week. I got really worried because she too was a fairly early talker but seemed to just stop on the few words she did know. This week she appears to have resumed her talking and now she says "TA TA" when she is waving. It used to be "bye" but my mum always says TAH TAH so now Jasmine does too. Its a new word, not a big one, but still a new different one! I hope Abby is ok. Bugger about the cows milk and sickness co-incidence! Your thanksgiving sounds fabulous! Im hungry just reading about it! YAY on the new teeth. Jasmine now has 6 teeth. Her eye teeth (the ones next to her top two) came through at the same time! Poor thing!

Melly XDF is just playing the only card he has left! See now he knows you can survive quite well without him, hes got nothing left to 'own' you with. Dont let him stress you out. Do you know how hard it would be for him to get Logan? Practically impossible! In Penrith, there is even a prison for mothers and their babies are with them! Hes just trying to get to you. Its easier said than done though, I know how the fear of losing Logan would terrify you, but honestly he just wouldnt have a hope on the face of the earth! Sure he might get visitation, but he wouldnt get much more than that. Please do though, write down everything and anything. No matter how nice he is being to you, never ever forget to keep records. Just incase. Even if the day ever comes and Logan is 15 years old threatening to go and live with Dad, let him have a good read of your journal, so he knows all about the man that his father really is. Stay one step ahead. XDF will mess it up himself. Good luck in your studying. Dont let him get you off track. As Im sure thats what he is hoping for. If I can help in anyway please let me know!

Renee Love the new ticker. I love seeing Marnies pretty face! Marnie sounds like Jasmine! When there are other babies around, Jasmine takes off and checks them out. Totally. Hands on! Some of them are scared, but Im scared of the slobbery kids who she touches and comes back covered in drool! LOL! She mainly uses them to lean on, or to help her stand up! Its pretty funny! But Im sure some of the other mothers might not think so! She is the only girl in our Gymbaroo class now, so she is the centre of attention and loves it! YAY on the netball win! How exciting!! Let us know how you go at the Doctors! I think if Marnie was terribly ill, you would know it, your intuition would kick you hard. Maybe its just a cold or the end of a virus. You should be proud that you felt confident enough as a mother, knowing your daughter enough to know that she wasnt sick enough to be run off to the Doctors at the first sign of a snotty nose! Especially if you live out in the boonies (pmsl) KWIM? Youre doing a great job!

Tiggy Have I been calling you Tiff and your name is Trish? Im so sorry. I always though you were a Tiff! I think you will be GREAT as a moderator. Perfect for the job! Is it any particular forums or is it all round? How are the beautiful twins? You had your party for them already didnt you? How did that go?

Dani Good to hear your work situation is all sorted out. I know what you mean about being home more, but not having time to post! Did you get the virus off your laptop? That must have been a bugger. I havent had one for ages. Touch wood! How is Jett going? I cant wait to see pictures of him with his budgie!! How cute!!

Man this is like one of my longest posts and Ive written so much, Ive almost forgotten everything I wanted to say. I have to run though because we have swimming lessons at 5.30pm today!

Im so sorry if I have missed anyone, or anything. Im overwhelmed and my eyes are going funny atm LOL!

I have so much to tell you guys too, so I will hopefully make it back tonight later on! Take Care everyone
    Last edited by Yael; May 20th, 2010 at 09:57 PM.

Great post Kate! You might be a moderator too if you keep up the great advice! Marnie's visit to the doctor resulted in another course of antiobiotics. NOt happy about them but need to get her sorted out anyway that is easier for her. Poor little thing. He mentioned asthma which I am now worried about. It's not in the family so I am hoping it is just the change in the weather - which he also mentioned as well. My mum jumped to all conclusions - take her off dairy, no grass, no walking in the pram NO NO NO! She is just worried about her but she does jump to the worst. I hope I don't have to stop all of the above. We will just have to wait and see - unfortunately babies can't tell you much.
    I thought your name was Tiff too Tiggy - doesn't it say so on your ticker? If not I am sorry for calling you Tiff!
    *Hugs* Dani - I hope Jett's teething improves.
    It's great we are all so chatty at the moment. I really look forward to everyone's posts.
    Also I have good news. A girlfriend had her FOURTH girl today. Chelsea Frances - she now has four girls under 7. They are a lovely family.
    Hi to all.
    Last edited by Renee Elizabeth; November 15th, 2006 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Spelling - teacher coming out in me!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast