Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #8

waychee25 Guest

Default anyone live in pakenham

hi was wondering if any1 lives around pakeham want to start playgroup

Can Olivia read the time already??

It does not matter what time she goes to bed but she wakes at 3am every morning. well between 3 and 3:30. I really thought because she went down at 9 shemight just might sleep till 5 or 6 but nope3 on the dot.

It is poop day I think so she had a tummy ache and lots of popping off lol.. but at least she is happy now

Liz: I hate when Jacob wakes at the same time as Olivia too but it is usually at 5 never during the night thankfully. It has happened a couple times but dh was home and dealt with Jake,

Hi Waychee: Not from the area but hi anyways

Morning all, nothing to report here...

trish - let us know wat happens with brandon, its amazing how many things im saying sorry to my mum for wen i was a teenager from hell. maybe it takes being a parent to finally understand wat mums go through! i take my hat off to my mum now, and gees was a darn right ***** at times!!

Please someone help me make her poop I hate this part. She is just crying and crying and nothing will help her. Why do they say BF babies can't get constipated. Surely this is constipation if it hurts? Sure the poop isn't hard but it takes a lot of effort for her to poass it..

Might be IF time..

it is horrible watching the little bubs push and squirm, every fart that smells I think is this it.

does Sofia scream and scream for ages and ages?

Morning all,

Just posted some new pics in my gallery.

BBL

Nic - I go through this with Loren all the time, especially if she has not pooed for days. I read an article here on BB, basically if the poo is runny it is not constipation. All the pushing and grunting means bubs intestines and bowel are still imature. Finally got Loren to sleep at 11pm. She then slept till 2am, then from 2.30 till 6am, then 6.30 till 10am. Not bad for my miss

Question: If your bub spews after a feed (even if it is a very short feed) do you try to continue feeding? or do you let them rest for a bit?
    Last edited by BekZ; February 16th, 2008 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Need to ask question

Nic - she is more very unsettled than screaming all the time, does cry but will on settle if being held, then she goes quiet, I then put her in her rocker and she usually will do the poo.

How are the flood waters near you Nic?

Alicia: Olivia is just gorgeous!!

Bek: Olivia's poo while runny are very thick.. Is that because she goes so long between them?

As for the little spews. I usually burp and cuddle and try and make her wait. If she isn't crying or looking for more I don't offer it. I find once olivia hops off she is done anyways. She only feeds for short periods. Maybe 5-10 mins other times like just before her big sleep at night she might feed for half an hour

Well I gave IF at 9:30 still no poop but she has slept on and off. It is 12:30 (almost) here and she has had a decemt feed and is happy in her swing while we eat our lunch.. I even got a smile and tiny laugh.

Trying my hardest to get the boys rooms sorted today.. toys are going beds are being moved.. I have one hell of a mess Between Olivia and the boys I haven't got very far. I try telling DH it is hard to do the big jobs without his help but he doesn't get it. Of course the mornings I get sleep ins he can get the whole house clean without any trouble. how?

Louise: She will scream regardless of being held or not. I bathed her and she settled for a bit but then fell asleep across my knees for half hour. but like I said above is settled for now. Although since I typed this she is starting to grizzle

as for the flood waters. Where I am is very overcast. We haven't seen the sun in days. they are forecasting more rain.. but so far only a few drizzles here and there. Its bloody cold though 23 c in February in CQ is odd indeed..

The major flooding happened in a town 5 hours north from me. Simons aunt and uncle live there. they live on a property just outside of town.. their property is under water but thankfully thier houses are ok. is Aunt was out digging trenches as the water was coming down off the mountain too fast. the road leading to thier house is a mess apparently..

and Miss O is off screaming again..

I am finding today so hard Olivia fell asleep for 30 mins so I got stuck into the bedrooms again but she woke just screaming this real high pitched scream! she is now on my lap again semi sobbing and sleeping and Jacob wants to cuddle up but I just can't have him on my lap so he looks rejected when I say no..

My brother was in those floods Nic he works in the mines.

Nic - It takes Loren upto 24 hours to poo some times. Ask Barb about the thicker poo if concerned. If Loren goes more than a few days her poos are thicker but not hard.

Nic I had heaps to do yesterday and miss Loren did not let me so I just gave up, in theend I actually did get heaps done. Hope your day gets better. I feel so bad when Sara gives me that rejected look. hugs

Miss Sara won't sleep for me today. Looks like she maybe dropping her daytime sleep...bugger. This has happened 4 times this week.

I think I have worked out one feeding issue. Loren seems to gulp her feeds and I can hear her swollowing air. This maybe upsetting her tummy.

Trish - Has your boy come home yet?

and we have poop!!! and one happy little miss..

Is your brother doing alriught up there Bek? They seem to be copping it a bit again today too

Jacob has dropped his day sleeps too. Makes for one long day and some days a very tired cranky boy. Some days he has fallen asleep around 4 but I just try and keep him up and moving otherwise he doesn't go to bed till late

Trish: Thinking of ya.. I hope Brandon is home

Off to cuddle my little miss and get sme more work done

HI girls, just a quick update. We found Brandon this afternoon and he is at my parents house now. The Police have been out to talk with him, he has no regard at all for what he has done and my parents have decided to keep him there for a week or so until he can sort himself out.

Thanks for all your thoughts. BBL Abbey is screaming.

I am glad brandon is safe and sound..

Glad you have found him Trish

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast