Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2005

Default Babies Born January 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in January 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

SherieB - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

January '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: Suzie
    State: Tasmania
    Baby's DOB: 11th January 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Dominic David William
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/d/dommie
    Health Concerns: slight tongue tie,a few problems feeding
    Notes: 3 1/2 weeks early...
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name:
    lermshell
    State: nsw
    Baby's DOB: 21.1.2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lb 8oz 48cm 35.5hc
    Baby Name(s): ryan james alan
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born at 38wks had hmd which is usually for premmies but he was in nicu level 3 for two weeks but has never looked back since.

Last edited by Astrolady; June 8th, 2006 at 12:53 PM.

Hi i am posting in this thread to let kathryn know that i found it after emailing her about it
    And also to say Come and post with me Jan mums! I know there have to be more of you out there somewhere! lol
    Im all lonely in this thread by myself!

rofl glad you found your way Suzie !!

Love

Lol im glad too,i didnt think to look on the third page!
    Now to coerce some other jan mums to join me! 8-)

hi, i am january mum...the big one is coming up! where did the time go?

Yay finally another January mum! I have no idea where the time went...it seems just like yesterday that we were pregnant with the little ones and ready to have them lol
    In some ways i cant wait for Doms birthday,and in others i just dont want him to grow up...i am pretty sure he will be my last baby,so it is a really bittersweet experience....

well i thought ryan would be my last but someone had other ideas i guess... i just hope i am not too sick for his birthday! [-o< i am with a mothers group and there are 5 babies from last january and we are having a huge multi birthday... will tell them about this site and maybe they will visit.

Well i guess you will be hoping for a little girl this time lol
    I had my three girls and then my boy so i cant be too greedy i guess...i would have liked another boy to even things up a bit though...
    I hope you arent too sick hun,there are definitely downsides to being pregnant at times lol
    It would be great if they could visit,the women on here (and the odd man) are a great bunch and i would love some other Jan mums to talk to!
    The multi birthday thing sounds great..i have another friend of mine whose baby was born the day before Dom,and we are thinking about combining their birthdays....

i know it is silly but i have done this ritual since i started having kids (about 17yrs) with a ring and string over the back of your hand and it has always told me 4 boys and a girl so this must be the girl hey! any way who cares i would definitley freak if it did happen!

I did the same thing and it told me boy with Dominic and all the rest of the times it said girl,and i used those Chinese charts too for it and they all said boy as well...
    I was totally shocked when they said he was a boy when they did the u/s though,and even when he was born they gave me a look at his parts for me to be sure that he ws a boy....
    I would have been just as happy with another girl but it was nice to have a boy though...
    There is nothing compared to the shock when they tell you it is the opposite sex after so many of the others!

Forum Name: lermshell
    State: nsw
    Baby's DOB: 21.1.2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lb 8oz 48cm 35.5hc
    Baby Name(s): ryan james alan
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born at 38wks had hmd which is usually for premmies but he was in nicu level 3 for two weeks but has never looked back since.

hey suzie one of ryans best friends was born on the 11th last year his name is harry and he has been walking for 7weeks already, ryan is quiet happy to let him run around and he just watches...no hurry. he is so small to be walking though it looks funny!

LOl reminds me of my second eldest Jessica,she was walking at 9 months,and it looked so funny to see her walking too!
    Dominic is walking around furniture and climbing up and over everything he can,but not walking by himself yet..Im sort of glad he isnt,gives me a chance to have him as a baby for a bit longer lol
    My friends baby who was born on the 10th (Tyler) is just about walking,but seriously he is the size of an 18 month old...he is huge! He was 9 p 9 at birth but i really didint think he would be this big at 11 months!

that sounds like morgan she was huge born but is like a buddha and just sits there like it is too much bother to move. ryan is walking while holding on to things and has taken a few steps...usually when i am at work and everyone tells me about it later! but even now when i catch him up to no good he turns and crawls aways as fast as he can so i am not looking forward to chasing him in a few months time 8-[

LOL,sounds like Dominic...I say no to him,and he turns around and looks at me,and then does the wrong thing anyhow! He crawls so fast now...I have to say though that i like them walking,i think they get into less trouble than when they are crawling...Dont know why though,maybe it is because there is less at eye level for them!
    It is a pain that he always does the main things when you arent around to see him though,it is so cute watching them do things for the first time

Thanks for that Shannon!

only a few days to go! what are you doing on Dominic's b'day? we are thinking of taking Ryan to an animal park and let him pat kangaroos!

We ended up just staying at home for Doms birthday...neil had to work,so going anywhere wasnt really an option.
    We had some friends and family over for his cake though in the evening so that was nice...
    Do you know what you are doing for ryans birthday yet? I cant believe Dom is one,it was hard to believe all day!
    Sorry i havent been on for a while,i needed to spend some time away from the puter

for his b'day we will probably take him to the beach and just have a cake at home cause i have to work. but on the next day we are going to an animal park of some sort where he can get up close and personal with the creatures...wow it has gone so fast!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast