Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2007

That's great Michelle. My MIL in cooming to stay end of March so when she leaves i'll put Georgia into her own room.

The last two nights she has been waking at 2 and then 1 am. I don't know why. Maybe she's having a growth spurt.

Hope everyone is well

I'm glad everyones sleeping is getting better. O was asleep by 830pm, well maybe earlier as i was in the spa by 8.30pm and she woke up at 5am, pretty good stuff.

I'm not having such a great time of it, we're having stress with my parents, I've spent the last few weeks trying to persuade them to move here, just thought i'd managed it too and my brother turns up yesterday to tell me they aremoving back to scotland in a months time.

It's a long and complicated story and to be honest we don;t see much of them, infact SIL only met O for the first time last week when i bumped into her in the supermarket. But my kids are really upset that they are going back and that they haven't spent any time with them since they have been here (6 months).

Taz i am so sorry to hear that your family will not be staying. It's hard when they want to go back and that they haven't spent much time with the kids. I hope you are able to change their minds.

Rachel have fun when your MIL arrives. I'm still waiting for the day that mine says she can afford to visit i think then i will go and move States LOL

I just took Kimberley and Eleanor for their imunisations they both did really well.

I hope i'll have fun. MIL in a crazy old women and i'm not really looking forward to it She lives in Mackay and has only seen Cassie twice. Once when she was born and once when she was two. I mean come on, my Mum has seen her more and she lives in England! I'm glad though - cause she's looney but it upsets DH.

The last time she was here she got drunk and told me I had ruined DS childhood. I just took it but I won't thins time. Although I think maybe I should as I probably won't see her again for a long time and it will only upset DH more.

Oh well, she's only here for 5 days, wish me luck!

proud_mum2b Guest

hey all

sorry have been mia.

well nicholas had his needles last week he is such a brave boy he cried for 30 seconds and thats it. im so proud of him. he went to bed last night at 11 pm and woke up for a feed at 6:00 after his fix of the wiggles. he is smiling all the time now and is so close to crawling he lifts his bottom, legs and tummy of the floor and moves his head as well.

we have changed formula to s26 ar: for babies with reflux. what a difference i get maybe one spew a day compared to 10.

just a quick question, is everyone elses babies number 2s hard like ours (sorry only way to describe it).

i found out my sister is pregnant so that means im gonna be an aunty. im so happy for her and her husband.

You are not going to believe how stupid i am last week brought some nappies from toys r us that was on special. I opened the box and thought they looked big for Eleanor well i only brought the wrong size these ones are the crawlers ones. At least i still have some newborn ones left and managed to go and get the right size today.

Rachel i hope the time with your MIL isn't to bad.

Eleanor slept from 9pm till 6.30am. She did stir at around 4.30am but went back to sleep as soon as i sorted her a bottle out. But all that sleep did come with a horrible time from 3pm till 9pm she wouldn't settle and we had to sleep her in the bassinette in the cot up on a book. Not sure if she had a tummy upset or just being plan grumpy as she slept really well yesterday morning and we was in and out for a while yesterday as well.

Michelle you dope! At least you'll have some nappies for when she grows! I'm so glad you had a better sleep although sometimes you don't mind waking up once if it means an easy time early evening.

PM2B - Georgias poos are still quite runny and very smelly. Sometimes they are different colours though and since she is on formula I don't really get that!

Taz, sorry about your parents moving back, mine are still in UK and I know how hard it is (Michelle does too). It's horrible for them to miss out but the kids have a much better life here. I know if we moved back it would be near impossible to buy a house and I would really worry about the kids growing up in the UK to be honest, it's sad though

rachel,love your ticker pic.
    nikki

Rachel that is a lovely picture of your ticker.
    I've been thinking about moving back to the UK since my brother died but like you i know we wouldn't be able to buy a house and the kids won't have the same lifestyle as they do now. I love the fact you can wake up and know they can spend the day outside.

Nikkin How are things going with you and Harry ?

Taz how are you ?

How is everyone doing ?

Hi guys,

We're doing well ")

Georgia is getting a bit of a routine. She sleeps in the morning at about 10 for usually about 4 hours which is great. Only if I put her on her tummy though (bad, I know). It scares me and I check her ALL the time but it's the only way she'll sleep in the day. Nights are good and she wakes either once or not alt all!

How is everyone else?

Rachel that is great news that Georgia only wakes once at night. I've had to put Eleanor on her side to sleep as it's been the only way and if i had to i would sleep her on her tummy. I think we do what is best for us.

Eleanor has been waking just once a night which is great but it can sometimes take anything from 30mins to 3hrs to get her back to sleep. Last night she went back to sleep fine as i was in the room with her. I think maybe she likes the company as when ever i give up and do that she falls asleep.

Rachel how does Georgia do when you do the school run ?
    Eleanor falls asleep for 5 mins in the car and is great getting her in and out when we drop Kimberley at kindy.

It's a real pain

We get everyone in the car, then out the car at Daycare. Then Paul and Georgia back in the car and then out at school. Then Georgia back in to go home or wherever. It's only twice a week we stop at Daycare though. She sleeps fine in the car but she cries when we get her in and out

How do you have your car? What do you have? We have a Falcon and I have a baby seat gor Georgia in the middle and either side, a big booster seat for Cassie, and one that is just a bottom seat for Paul. They JUST fit!!! It's a pain as I have to lean over the seat to get G out and it's hard to get the right angle, luckily she's getting used to being yanked out unceremoniously!

That picture of Eleanor is soo cute!

I have a Kia Carnival and Eleanor sits behind me and Kimberley and Alex sit at the back. I've taken the other seat next to Eleanor out so i can get in and out of the car and get the other two in. I also get Eleanor out that way as well. I do look funny getting in and out of the car. No idea what i look like to others when they watch me do it at the school.

I didn't realise till the other day that Cassie was born in the same month and year as Kimberley.

Thank you re the picture.

Oh yeah! It's a shame your not closer

A big car must be so much easier. The Falcon is ok though. We almost bought a Focus as I really like them but i'm soo glad I didn't now!

What car does everyone else have?

all is well here.we have a toyota prado 4wd.tis good as it is an 8 seater.i have the 2 babies behind our front seats,the boys usually jump into the back,not much room in the boot part though.michelle elenor is georgous
    nikki

things fine here thanks. Orlanda is just great. She sleeps from 8ish to 4ish then is back down in 20 mins and sleeps till i get up. she likes a big sleep in the morning too but only in her swing or hab. one problem is the car..... she hates it big time. within 5 mins she screams and screams, she doesn't even scream herself to sleep just gets into a real state. it makes driving really stressful.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast