Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #11

Tanya, don't even go there with the baby thing atm. I just had a big scare. Not that Mark is aware of it. LOL. Who know's what we are going to do. One week he talks of maybe having another and the next he still wants to have the snip. I think it depends on how norti the kids are being.

Melanie, Tehya will be 2 on Thursday, so not too long now, yeah I think she is the next one, well of the girls that post in here anyway.

Aww how cute at Tom going back to his own bed, what a good boy, mine just stay there and continue wriggling. Sounds like you looked great lastnight for your party. Got any pics to share ??

Half your luck at the kids all being in bed still, Tehya nicely woke us up at 6am and Noah wasn't far behind her. Going to be a long day.

We are off to the IL's today, oh joy, the day down there with tired kids and mummy. Plus it's about a 50 minute drive away and Tehya spews just going around the corner let alone a long drive. Can just see me washing the car seat AGAIN tonight. Thank God those things are washable.

Hope all have a great Sunday. Enjoy what's left of the weekend.

I am sure you'll be right Melanie... I think it's great when the girls stay asleep for a bit longer

Oooeerrr Trish... lOL... that wasn't even what I was talking about...HAHA... I was talking about your SIL!!

Tanya

Ahh LOL, see I posted that and then I thought I wonder if she's talking about SIL, LOL. Too early a rise this morning.

Bub is finally head down, but he is still not engaged. She is getting a few more braxtons but that's about it, honestly I think she will go over, her body just doesn't seem ready to birth just yet, but stranger things have happened. I am encouraging her to use the EPO everynight, just to soften things up, your body has so much preperation to go through to give birth, especially a first baby, so all that we can do before labour has got to help her out.

We plan on staying at home for as long as possible too, Just hoping her waters don't break first, I have a feeling if her waters break she's going to be anxious to get to the hosp, as they put on the big scare story of getting here right away because of infection, like the hospital is cleaner than my mum's home, pfft !!

Debbie Lee Guest

Well done Tehya!! Glad to hear she's sleeping well in her big-girl bed, Trish

Just updated Zander's website. Trish check out the first photo on the babies online page as well as some in his March folder, you'll recognise where they were taken

What a little spunk Sarah!! He is such a little MAN!! There is no mistaking him for a girl... And good to see his lovely red hair is really starting to sprout!!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Sarah - the photos look great! Love the B&W ones! Very noice. I agree with Tanya... Zander looks like such a little man!! So grown up Love the gingerbread man piccy

Awww thanks guys The B&W ones are at a place where we had the last BB meet & Trish recommended that part of the reserve, so we went out today. He is growing up, way too quickly if you ask me LOL! Right now he's reading the Coles Baby magazine going oooh baby, nappies, toothbrush, telling me about everything in there! And yep finally starting to grow some hair!

Sarah, are you sure you picked a warm enough day to go out there. Glad you got some pics at the blacksmiths shed, it's great hey. I want to take Tehya out there to get some done.

I can vouch that Zander is very much a boy, his hair is growing lovely. Now to be able to grab the 2 redheads and get a pic of them together

Ha Trish, Zander has to stop being so scared of Tehya first LOL! It was cool out here & overcast before we left, not at Doonside that's for sure! It was very nice though. His outfit wasn't what I planned though - he got ice block all over the other one LOL! Did you see the one of him chasing the magpie again?! This one was waaay more tame than the others we saw - my friend managed to hand feed it!

Yup saw the magpie one, very cute. Did you get down to the lake and feed the ducks too ?? They are very tame too.

LOL at Zander with Tehya, maybe they need a few more visit's with each other

Nah, we had a Calipo just outside the Colebee Centre but didn't get right down near the lake. As for Tehya & Zander, I hear a meetup coming on LOL!

Yeah, go another meet up

hey

Have been busy so havent popped in, Cooper was sick with the gastro type thing so doc said to change him to soy milk temporily as he could be lactose intolerant from the bug, anyhow that worked and then the soy blocked him up so then changed him back to his normal milk and now all seems good again, so YAH for that

Mason is also in his big bed, first night he played in his room till 10.30 when normally he is asleep by 7pm!
    Next night i took all the toys out of his room, was up till 9.30 then the next night i put him in and didnt think and just shut his door with no light on or anything and he went straight to sleep, go figure lol
    He falls out here and there but otherwise he is going great with it

Have read some stuff but its a bit late to absorb it all, off to find school uniforms for tommorow, why oh why do i leave everything till the last second!

Awww Belinda I hope Cooper doesn't stay sick for too long... poor little mite!!
    Mason, sounds like he might take a little getting used to his big bed... fingers crossed it's sooner rather than later!

Tanya

Hi Girls

I`ve been away with the boys in Sydney. I needed a break plus I was taking a delivering kitten down there for someone.

OMG Trish is your little girl really 2 on Thursday, it seems like just yesterday when we were all heavily pregnant with them. Wow Tehya is such a clever girl with her swimming, I want to take Matthew to swimming lessons but Mark keeps telling me what a waste of time/money as he couldn`t save himself at this young age but after reading about Tehya it goes to show what they can do and we`re surrounded by dams on this property plus our own 7 foot pool (shallow end is 5 foot) so it`s a worry.

Belinda - Yay for Mason being in a big bed, sorry to hear about Cooper, I hope he`s better soon.

Sarah - I had a quick look at your photos, yay for the hair, you have some lovely photos there.

Tanya - How are you? Are you feeling any movements yet?

My Mum couldn`t get over how tall Matthew has got and how much of a boy he is, no way could I pass him off as a girl. Took him to the park by Mum`s a couple of times, there was a lovely chinese lady there with a 10 month old, she couldn`t get over Adrian`s length or size LOL Anyway Matthew went straight up to her talking away to her, my Mum couldn`t get over how forward he is, so unlike any of my family or Mark, my Mum is used to children hanging off her skirts not a grandson who will talk to anyone LOL He`s so very different to Mark and myself who were both so shy and scared of our own shadows!!!! I don`t want either boys to be like Mark or myself, it makes life too hard.

Adrian is teething again, he is very nearly crawling and loves standing, why can I see him going from crawling to standing straight away like Matthew did but then it took Matthew 7 long months before he wasa game enough to let go and walk. The little man must know I`m talking about him, he`s just woken from a very short sleep.

Take Care

Dee

Deeanne, don't remind me My baby is growing up way too fast for my likings. And even mentally she is so clever too so not like she's just growing in age only.

Honestly hun, if I were in your position with all of the water around you swimming lessons would be a priority. If Matthew or Adrian could get themselves onto their backs after falling into your pool or damn that could mean all the difference. 15 minutes is a long time to float and if their missing where's the first place you would check ??
    How do you put a $$ on that. Although I must say some weeks I think it's just too damn much money. Depends on the bills.

Sounds like Matthew is a real cutey. Tehya is only shy for the first 5 or 10 minutes, if that. I'm sure Sarah could vouch for her upfrontmess she has, especially if there's food involved

I so miss the teething stage, NOT. Huge hugs to both you and Adrian, this is a sucky time for all involved.

How are the other boys going ?? Wow Michael will be 14 soon and Alister 13, it goes fast hey. Have you been getting much rain out there ? or shouldn't I ask.

Belinda, I hope that Cooper gets better real soon, nothing worse than sick kids. Hoping that Mason settles for you better in his big boy bed, we still have to put Tehy in asleep, that girl is a right PITA.

Sounds like a good trip Deeanne. Matthew sounds so gorgeous. Don't they grow up so quickly! I can relate to the teething atm.

Trish, congratulations on member of the month. Very well deserved if you ask me! I can imagine the bed thing being a PITA, but Tehya sounds so good with everything else. She sounds like an amazing swimmer. Jack started lessons at 3 months but couldn't do what Tehya did yet.

All is well here. Tom slept through the night again last night. Jack is wonderful as always! We did get some photos of us dressed up the other night - I might be brave enough to post one when I get a chance LOL! Just dealing with moving stuff atm, it's hard though bcos we have to wait till Friday for it all to go unconditional so I'm trying not to do too much until we know for sure. Then I'll only have 2 weeks so that is a HUGE PITA.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast