Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #9

Debbie Lee Guest

Scrapbook with me, Sarah!

Trish:
    I had a friend ask me yet why she wasn't potty trained yet.
    Gawd people are a mixed bag, aren't they? Half the population reckons kids TT by 2 then the other half not until almost 3. Geez! I don't see Gab being fully trained until she's nearly 3 but then there's still a few months until she's 2... they can do a lot of growing up in that time. Mum reckons you can't TT until the language skills are there (thus the reason why we were all trianed by 2 because we were all talking in sentences.... apparently ). Eh... I'll be happy to get Gab at least TT during the day by the time Little Bee comes along. Not fussed tho.
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; January 1st, 2007 at 09:45 AM.

Good thinking Deb I might do some later when the little monkey has his sleep.

OH scrapbooking sounds like a great idea. I printed out some pics for it the other day too. But of course I just don't find the spare time to do any.

Raining hey Sarah, it's not raining here. I suppose it might be on it's way. I hope not I have washing out.

Debbie Lee Guest

I'm gonna get all my scrapping stuff out soon. I haven't done any since we've moved. I still haven't finished Gabby's first Christmas! BAD! I've decided I'm only doing a book of her 1st and 2nd year then a separate one for her first birthday. Then no more until she starts school. That way I won't be overwhelmed having to do the same for Little Bee. I might do a family one JIC I get some super cute photos of Gab in between.... guess I'll see. Either way, stuff from her 2nd year won't be as detailed as the first year. It's just all too much!! hehehe

Deb, I did a fantastic and huge album for Noah. Of course now I feel slack to the other children and feel I need to keep up with them.

Debbie Lee Guest

I can just imagine, Trish. Oh well.. the way I see it is that there's no rules as to how fast you need to get it done! So long as you have all the photos etc. you can take your time. Maybe by the time they're 21 we'll be up to speed?? hehehe

LOL Deb I was thinking the exact same thing - the huuuge album full of all the firsts in the first two years, then a family one from then onwards. I haven't done 1st Christmas yet excetp for one page LOL!

Well I can beat you girls. I haven't done any Christmas's and I've been scrapping longer than both of you. Also I haven't done any birthdays yet either. Now how slack am I.

Thing with the big boys albums is that their baby pics are pretty crap compared to the ones I have of Noah and Tehya. Yes I am slowly getting some more decent pics of them now but I can't make up for all of the crappy baby pictures I have.

Hey adies

Xander was TT by 2.5, Declan has just started notifying me when he needs t do a wee, but no luck wit the potty yet. Not too fussed. Will keep him going though. Will be cheaper when he's out of nappies!! (I had all 3 of them in nappies full time at one point!!)

Glad to hear everyone's NYE went well, i went to Crown, then went to a rave in S Kilda Seeing as though i was only drinking, i think i as the only one in the place...

*waaah* I wish it would stop raining, we still haven't had a chance to put the trampoline up yet. Maybe tomorrow We went to the shops today & I have finally found some more shoes for Mr Big Foot LOL! He now has a pair of sandles & a pair of joggers that fit, sort of - fives are too small by a long way but sixes are a little too long, weird I know. But anyway I got this cute little pair of blue joggers reduced to $14 for $29 so that was good Do any boy mum's notice that there are way way more girl shoes than boys?

I notice that sarah, declan and xander only have either sandals or sneakers, while anneliese already has more shoes than either of them (and her feet are so small she doesnt even fit into the size 0 at pumpkin patch!!) MIL goes a little crazy sometimes... There's a good range on diff thongs though, but the boys can never make up their minds (Declan favs are his elmo and bob sandals atm)

My sister actually bought him a pair of Havianas but they stay at mum's house, maybe I should check out the size & get a pair for here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_H View Post
    My sister actually bought him a pair of Havianas but they stay at mum's house, maybe I should check out the size & get a pair for here.
    what sort of shoes are they?

Havianas are really popular rubber thongs up here for adults & they found a baby pair

sounds like crocs down here really lightweight plastics looking things...

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... they are the same thing, Simone.
    Gab got a pair of crocs today that I bought of ebay but I think they won't fit for long Her toes are really close to the end. Might try and get the next size up and give these ones to my friend's little girl. They're SO cute!

NO NO NO definitely not Crocs. They are pretty much just like the cheap rubber thongs you can buy from anywhere except Havaianas are *the* brand to buy, you get them in surf shops generally. The baby ones are just like the adults but with a strap around the back.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh so they are thongs with the bits between the toes?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast