Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #2

Debbie Lee Guest

Hehehe yeah... tell me about it! Gab's hair is right in a yucky stage atm. There's still hardly any bit it's long enough to go all whispy and look light she's just gotten out of bed all the time. She needs to grow some more so that there's some weight to it. One day!!
    It's Neil's fault! I had a head of curls by the time I was her age!

Aww Deb, think of it this way, atleast you don't have to battle with her ike I do with Tehya to put her hair up and make her leave it there...

Tehya actually needs her fringe trimmed, she has a few whispys that hang down to her nose. I normally just brush it to the side. I hate that she has a bloody cowlick at the front and she has no middle part like me. Also a double crown. Now she may have hair but it's a damn painfull exercise to make it look decent.

Debbie Lee Guest

Hehehe yeah... I guess at this age, having hair is actually a bit of a PITA. Gab's is very much wash and wear, LOL. Although it probably doesn't need washing much either (I still do cos the shampoo smells nice ).

Hmm I was Tehya's hair every day and use the J & J hair leave in hair stuff as her curls get knotty.

She is gettting used to having it done and as soon as she's ready she comes out to show who ever is home how pretty she is See, from an early age girls love getting compliments. Mark's nieces who will be 5 and 4 in a few weeks hate having their hair up and won't keep it in. They are going to have problems next year when Priscilla starts school, she has very long hair and with nits the way they are. Well, they have asian hair so you'll definately spot them. Not sure if SIL would even know what they are.

Hey all,
    I have updated my webpage with Jenna's dress on her. The rat bag wouldn't stay still so the best shot I got was in the bathroom..... Very glam - NOT!!

Oh well. The hat was a PITA to make!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - I'm sure your SIL will soon find out what they look like when her teacher sends her home with a note and a nit sticky-taped to it

Ooo going to have a look at Miss Jenna in the bathroom now! hehehe

ETA: awww that's absolutely adorable, Fi! You should be very proud of yourself! Ok... I'll put my order in for Gab now. Just let me know how much I owe ya and get sewin'!!
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; October 7th, 2006 at 05:32 PM.

Mum reckons it looks like Shane in a frock!

Debbie Lee Guest

No!!! She looks adorable! I love how rosy-red her cheeks are. Cheeky monkey!

OH Deb, tell me you didn't.??? That's so damn funny !!! Just showed Mark pictures of Gab and thinks she's s cutey Is Neil still involved in Blokesworld ?? I remember ages ago you saying something about it although I could be completely wrong. Adn his new job.....has he scammed any trendy clothes for Gab yet.

Fi, I love Jenna's dress, so very cute. She looks gorgeous in it, not like Shane at all. We'll have one in the same size please. Tehya is alittle lighter in weight than Jenna and Gab but she is pretty tall. Let know what you need, how much dollars and I will send it through, if your happy to make of course. No pressure on you at all hun.

I was having a look at your pics and showing Mark how curly Jenna's hair is. Very cute
    He's also jealous that Shane has a Harley and he has no bike now

Bloody hell, just had my cereal and thought that the milk wan't really cold. Someone had bumped the cord and it was half out..... Mark said stuff was starting to defrost in the freezer.

Debbie Lee Guest

Doh @ the fridge, Trish.

OH Deb, tell me you didn't.???
    What?? What did I do???
    Thank Mark for saying Gab is a cutey! I have to agree with him there! Neil isn't involved with Blokesworld anymore because his club (The Drinking and Associated Activities Club - The DAAC) kind of went bust. It's still there in spirit but the whole business he was trying to build around it just didn't happen. He still has their phone number tho! I am just waiting for them to call and ask him to judge another stripping competition... hmmm. As for scoring trendy clothes for Gab, when the screenprinting company that he worked for changed over to Quiksilver's hands, Neil had already applied for the job up here. So he was only working for Quiky for a couple of months (not enough time to get his clothing allowance organised) so we got nadda His new job here as a Plant Operator doesn't involve trendy clothes... unless you have a fetish for forest green hard yakka and flouro yellow shirts??
    Wanna know the funny thing tho? Neil's new workmates have only just discovered his nickname, "Nobba". I can't believe he's kept it a secret for so long! Considering everyone knows him as Nobba (I even call him Nobba!!). Apparently they saw the name scrawled on his hard-hat and quizzed him about it. They also had no idea about The DAAC until his mate started asking questions. It's like Neil has been leading a double life!! hahahahaa

Sorry Deb, I was talking about the nit stuck to the tape. LOL, perhaps I should've said that instead of expecting you to read my mind ....

So Neil has been working under his alias hey... Now any chance for a fresh start is gone for him. Back to the life of Nobba for him, look out, they will all know he like to have a drink now

As for the stripping comp. well the only way Mark would be doing htat is if I was along side him, Hey I woant to look at the sexy gals too Besides, we can see past the big t!ts.

Debbie Lee Guest

PMSL Trish @ wanting to look at sexy gals too. I didn't mind Neil going but I have one rule - look but don't touch. So... what did I see when I was watching blokesworld one night?? My DH being dragged up onto the stage by an almost-naked chick!! Hmm... I was a bit peeved about that. He was as drunk as a skunk (and, hey... you're not allowed to do anything at a strip-club... probably safer there than at a nightclub) but geeeeeez! I wanted to slap that woman silly! LOL

Ohhhh you were talking about the nit. Nahh... I didn't do it but it's standard procedure at Victorian schools (dunno about the other states). That way there's proof that there were in fact live nits in their child's hair. It sux tho... it's always the same handful of kids that keep coming back to school without being treated properly that infect the rest of the kids. I had one mum getting so frustrated because her son was constantly getting re-infected. She was doing the right thing by treating it but somone else in the class wasn't. I dunno how many times I had to march the whole class up to the sick bay to get a head check. The poor little munchkins would go in one at a time and dread getting "that" note that said they had nits. One little girl burst into tears once because she kept getting "that" note. So I had to sit the class down and have a good talk to them (some of them were teasing the ones that had nits). So I told them that the nits only jump on them because they think that their hair looks tasty. I told the little girl that her hair looks might delicious because it's so clean and juicey-looking to the nits. After that there was no teasing! Gotta love the junior levels as PS! LOL

Aww poor little girl. I never, ever got nits in all of my years at school. The one time my mum thought I had them, my scalp was infact peeling, she washed my hair in kero. Burnt the crap out of my already raw scalp, I had the whitest blonde hair and they would've been impossible to see.

Brandon got them a couple of years back and gave them to me. I could've killed him, took me a few days to get rid of them, having long hair and all. I slept with the solution in my hair for 2 nights. LOL. Washed it out in the morn and redid it that afternoon. Got rid of the buggars though.

How rude of that tart !!! But of course, you can't blame the man at all can you. It wouldn't look good if he didn't go up with her now, would it ???

Hey all,

Sunday morning - yay. I got my sleep in til 6:50am. Shane brought Jenna back into bed with us from 5:45 to about 6:20 when she kicked me in the nose and I screamed "Ow f***". She whacked the big scab on me snozz and it started bleeding. So he got up and I lay there til he bought a cup of tea in.
    Apparently this is a big deal.
    So since then we have had a row as he made a big deal about vacuuming the house, and how IIIIIIII should be doing all the cleaning. I think he forgets that I am 7m pregnant??

Anyway - I've told him to pi$$ off for the day on his bike and leave us alone. Mark would probably kill for that opportunity huh Trish?

Nah - he's better now, all apologetic, so we will head off to the market and try out the Ergo carrier. Yay - Sunday markets back up and running on the Bellarine! I wonder if I can fine any kids clothes I like.

As for the dresses - I'll make up this other one that I cut out last night, and see how long it takes me, and then let you guys know. Its a pink linen remnant from spotlight that was only $2, so with the zip I'll make a dress for about $5! Shane wants me to make more clothes for her, but I'll be asking for an overlocker for Chrissie if he thinks this will all continue.
    Maybe it can sit in the corner with the spinning wheel

Nits are gross I guess. My brother was the only one of us that ever got them. I should imagine I'll get a few doses though when these ones start school. Gross.

LOL on the Nobba thing Deb. Shane has two nicknames - Durro and Noddy, so I have to use them interchangeably depending on the group we are with. But normally he's just "SHAAAAAAAAANE!!!!" in a loud voice!

Better get going, gotta get some food into this fat belly.
    Have a great day!

Aww Fi, what a crappy way to wake up. Sorry though I did have abit of a giggle at the way you wrote it. Not at what happened though Mark think's Shane is a top bloke coz he made you a cuppa... Hmm then he had the hide to ask me for abit, wants to get in before AF turns up. Not happening hun !!

Hope you find some gorgeous stuff out at the markets and that you have a great day.
    I'm sure your belly is looking nice and preggy too, not fat at all.

Looks like today the males of this household will be watching Bathurst.... Boring.......

Debbie Lee Guest

Grr @ Brandon giving you nits, Trish. Gotta suck having them as an adult.
    My sisters and I got nits at high school. It was terrible! All 4 of us had to take a week off. My Mum rang the school and demanded that the nit-nurse go through the entire school before she even bothered to send us back. As IF my friends didn't put 2 and 2 together!
    As for Bathurst - I'm kind of glad Neil isn't there this year. I reckon there'd be a few more people about (with Brocky and all - and nice weather too) so I'm glad he's working and couldn't go!

Ohh no! Your poor nose, Fi. Grr @ Shane picking on you about housework!! I'd have cracked the ****s too! I'm lucky with Neil.... even when the place is a pigsty he thinks it's tidy. Part of growing up in a very feral house, LOL. Ooo hope you get the overlocker for Christmas! Must make you feel nice that Shane wants you to make Jenna's clothes - goes to think he thinks you do a great job! Or is just because it works out cheaper?? hehehe LOL @ having to interchange Shane's nicknames depending on the group of people you're with. That's funny!
    I resisted calling Neil, Nobba for a long time. Only, there was one time where I couldn't get his attention for all the world until I shouted "NOBBAAAAAA!!" across a whole party of people. Everyone cracked up laughing and I got his attention!! LOL So Nobba it is! Or Nob, Nutsy, Noodle, Nutsicle....anything beginning with N really, hehehe.

Deb, I love your arary of names for Neil. I'm not a huge one on nicknames but I have given Mark a few, he generally gets Sparky off me, I called him Skid a few times (as in skid Mark, no he didn't, i just thought it was funny), Marks' dad calls him Bones, coz he's the skinny one in the family, and his mum calls him barky, or something stupid like that.. Oh and the name from the last 4 years Dad

There are a few choice ones in there too of course, but I'm sure all of our men have those names too

Debbie Lee Guest

Hahahahahaha @ skid... that's great!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast