Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #3

HAHA, now I was wondering what to spend my raffle winnings on
    Seriously though, I would love to get down and visit you guy's one day.

Just said to Mark not to call out Oh Baby in the middle of the night because the O Baby wakes up LOL.

Debbie Lee Guest

PMSL... so I take it you guys are in a "good place" now then

Oh me too... I really want to get up to Sydney one of these days!

Well lets just say we are being nicer to each other and I have really been making an effort this week

Your more than welcome to come on up here hun.

Debbie Lee Guest

Aww that's good that things are at least a little more bearable to live with. Neil and I are still a bit tense... but I think he's walking on egg shells a little. He told me that I sound like my mother sometimes Worst insult in the world. But, it's true! Bloody AF! She turns me into a psycho!
    I think I smell a poopy nappy. I suppose I should go and have a shower and start functioning for the day. Is it too early to have a bourbon?? hahaha

LOL, Deb, I get the worst PMS, I know that I'm being an outright b!tch but jsut can't stop it.

LOL at being like your mum, I catch myself being like mine sometimes too and it scares the hell out of me. Probably Mark too.

Have fun today hun and remember not to stress. If things are all organised pretty much before people get there you can relax and get to chat to your guest's.

As for the bourban, can you push it out until 10

Debbie Lee Guest

*sigh* yeaaahhhh... I'll try my best hehehe

Hey guys - Tired mummy here - same as all of you I'm sure!

Simone - its pretty exciting putting them in the big bed huh? We put Jenna in about 2m ago, and she thought it was great! Didn't get out too much unless she was unsettled anyway. But during the day still wants to go in her cot for a sleep which is fine cause she gets in and out so bloody much during the day.
    After her being sick we are back in the cot full time, which we will do until she wants back in the bed. I dont really care where she sleeps as long as she sleeps!!

Trish - good for you going to the anger management classes too. I think everyone could gain something from them, regadless of whether we think we can I hope they work out well, and great that you and Mark are a little more cuddly too. How sweet.

Deb - good luck for the BBQ, dont get too trashed mate. I'm just jealous! And hopign that Neils shift work is going well. Tell him I understand anyway, days then nights really muck up the body clock. Its one of the worst shift patterns, but also good when you get the time off.

Dee - thanks for popping in. I hope you are going really well Not long for me, and wondering if we have a pink or blue. Speaking of which.....

Tanya - your sig is interesting. Is there an announcement??

Sarah - I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Bec - I hope you are OK. I'll call and check.

OMG the expo was crazy and Jenna was her normal psycho self. Thank goodness we had great people behind us on the train on the way up to Melb. She played peekaboo with them for about 15mins while eating an apple. But the expo is so not a place for mummy and baby by themselves. Completely nuts, and now Shane is playing cricket this afternoon, and then tomorrow am he is doign the BBQ for the golf day for work, so I'm mummy alone this weekend. Not too happy about that given how tired I am, but I guess I'll just really have to start resting when she does. They are in the bath at the moment, trying out her new shampoo and cond designed for curly hair. Hopefully it will help with the knots!
    And if one more person comments on my childs hair.... ARGH! I am over people saying how cute her curls are!!!!!!!!

Have a good day all

LOL Fi, I love Jenna's curls too What shampoo is that ?? I just use Johnsons on Tehya's hair but I have to use their baby leaave in detangelr spray too coz it get's so knotty.

Been dlding some music. I love Christina Aguilera's new song Hurt. Very moving. Also got that funky new song by The Scissor Sister's called I don't feel like Dancing. Very boppy

Trish - Its by a company called boofheads (I'm sure you can figure out the rest of the .au site....) and they do natural washes that are SLS free which is nice. They do a detangler too, but they recommended just the straight conditioner on Jennas hair. I expect you could try both? The detangler is a spray bottle. If you have a look and decide to order use this code PBC2006 when askedfor your advertising code and you can get 25% off before end Jan 07.
    Ididn't brush jenna's hair this morning, but I felt it out of the bath, and it was lovely and soft which was nice.

Thanks for that Fi, I will check them out later on.

Have to go searching for Brandon soon. We are going out to a bbq and he stayed at his mates house last night - a whole other story, anyway I caught him on msn this morning and told him to be home by 10.30 as he was in trouble and we were going out. Well he still isn't here. I have a phone number for his friends house but of course they have gone out. I am sooooo angry with him atm. Bad Boy Brandon !!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Grrr naughty Brandon! I hope you found him, Trish!

Fi - LOL @ you being sick of people admiring Jenna's hair. It is her most distinguishing feature! I reckon you'll be getting comments about it for the rest of hef life I understand what you mean tho... I got tired of people talking about Gabby's chubby cheeks when she was littler (they're not so chubby now). It was all anyone wanted to talk about... "Look at those cheeks!". Arrgh!

BBQ went alright. Everyone was a little too polite and awkward but it wasn't too bad. I made enough food to feed the 5000 and people hardly ate anything!! OMG! Luckily Neil's brother stayed the night so we fired the bbq back up and ate some more later. There were even kebabs left - who ever heard of leftover kebabs?? That never happens.
    Everyone was talking about how each of the couples met - some had really interesting stories. Then it came to how Neil and I met... I told them we met online and that went down like a led balloon. Everyone went silent. OMG... it's not like it's the most unheard of way to meet! I got a bit ****ed off about that. I would have preferred if someone at least laughed or something.
    Gab had a great time playing with the kids... the ages ranged from 2-9. The two older boys took it upon themselves to throw all the old branches and loose sticks onto the fire so they cleaned up our yard for us! They even raked up leaves! Brilliant!
    The littler kids chased eachother around on bikes - Gabby even helped push one of the bigger kids on a bike and thought it was hilarious. Not bad considering she yelled at them all when they first got here because they were playing with HER toys
    I told everyone how Gab likes to go to the pond and say hi to the "fissys". I just got thru saying how it'll be the one time I turn my back for a second and she'd fall in when... you guessed it, she fell in! Arrgh! One of the ladies "fished" her out (only her bottom half got wet) and Gab chucked the biggest tanty. I think she was more p!ssed off that she fell in rather than frightened. I took her inside and changed her while she threw a tanty because she wanted to be outside. Bloody hell!
    I ended up going to bed by 10:30pm because I was so tired. The drinks weren't going down all that well so I didn't get too drunk. Neil got up and hurled this morning tho. He is trying to tell me it was the kebabs but I am fine... and his bro and GF haven't gotten up to spew.... so I think Neil just had too much to drink

LOL at Neil and the "kebabs", more like bourbans

Awww poor Gabby falling in the pond, lucky she was spotted though. Did the fissy's like her up and close ?? Good on the big boys for cleaning up for you too. I guesss you can still have left overs for lunch today too. See, there would've been plenty for me to have

Yeah we found Bradon, drove to wear the boys mum said they were and here he was sitting in the front verander in his bloody school uniform!! He got in lot's of trouble and I ended up dropping him straight at his dads work, told him he could have him for the day as we were going out and I wasn't taking him out in his uniform. Felt bad for him, but he was the disobedient one.

Our bbq was ok, but we ended up being the only people that turned up. Was bloody cold too. We left there alittle after 5, grabbed some dvds on the way home, nice warm baths and the kids were in bed by 7.30.

Mark and I sat up and watched Saw II, I don't think it was a gory as the first one, thank God. I was dreading watching it. Watch it if you like thrillers. Great twists.

Afternoon ladies

Trish-i could never bring myself to watch either Saw movie... Sucks about Brandon, starting his teen rebellion early *shrugs*

FI-i would love if Anneliese has long hair (maybe not so curly... my cousin had curly hair, and its was so hard to look after) Xander gets a few comments about his hair, being such an unusual colour. (i dont know if it really shows up in the ticker pic) I got the boofheads samples as well, It is one of few things that doesnt make him break out in a rash, and it smells nice, not like the other stuff i used to use on his hair (coaltar-yuck) Thinking about buying some... Abit costly though

Deb-sucks about not being able to drink, my night out was [email protected] too, my SIL didnt bother to show up for babysitting. idiot. So we had paid $35 for the both of us to get into this playcentre, bought presents, drinks... cost us quite a bit. And she hasnt even called to apologise yet-i think she knows what im going to tell her if she tries to come near me now...

Whats going on?? have we all lost the chatter bug?

I was wondering the same thing Fi!!

Never fear, I am here.

My life has been so damn exciting, and trust me it's not in a good way that I just have not posted in here because I knew it would be an essay.

Sunday. Went to Rookwood to visit my little brother. It was 11 years since he died, not a great day. Mum and I went down and afterwards we went for a drive through the really old part. We were looking at graves from the 1840's, it's really very interesting. Then we grabbed some Rookwood plants (don't ask) and went home.

Monday, my gf turned up here at 9 am and didn't leave until after lunchtime. I finally got a shower in and cleaned the house and then it was time for Mark to get home.

Tuesday, bummed at home, cleaned up and not alot else ( I don't think). Brandon had camp on so I got him ready and dropped him off at mum's house. They only live around the corner from his school.

Wednesday, up at 5 am with Tehya. I had to go to the dentist again for my finally RCT treatment. Dad took me this time and Mum had the kids. Got back just in time to go swimming with them. even though I was still very groggy. Got back to mum's then left for home around 1ish. Had a nap from 2 until 6pm. Tehya woke around 3.15 but I just put her into bed with me and we crashed back out. Finally a decent nap.

Thursday, busy long day with another early start with Teh getting up at 5.30am. Spent the day at the shopping centre. Met mum in there early on then met up with Nadine and Kayla. GOt home around 3.30 after grabbing Noah from preschool to find Joel at home with a letter in his hand and him asking me if the school has called me.

Yep, he got suspended. For fighting !!! Worse still is that some kid has taped it on his mobile and it is now on the internet.. He along with the other boy in the fight was suspended too. This is until next Thursday. I have watched the video of it and from what i can see neither boy really wanted to fight but with the crowd egging them on, they weren't about to walk away. Joel is happy though because he took his shirt off in the fight and now it is around the school how hot a body he apparently has !!

Today, this morning I went to an old pub that I used to work at for breakfast. Some gf's I know were doinga fundraiser there for Breast cancer. They put on a nice spread. lots of fresh fruit, ham and cheese crosiants, tea, coffee and bikkies. Tehya crashed out on the way home for a total of 15 minutes and that has been it all day. I am buggared.

Tehya is talking so much. Abit like her mum. Her manners are beautiful. She asked me for booby the other day, Booby pease, then when I started her on it she looked up at me and said thank you. So sweet. Funny too, she farted in bed yesterday morning - truely her mother's daughter, anyway she goes "muse me" Mark and I cracked up, it was so funny.

So there you have it girls a great big catch up from me. Are you sorry you asked now ??

How is everyone else going ?? How are all the little bub's going ??

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Trish... what a catch up!! OMG @ norty Joel!! He's really being quite silly lately, isn't he? As for the fight ending up on the net... I am just astounded at this new "culture" in schools atm. Did you hear about what happened at Werribee high school? There was a whole lot of news about a video being on the net of a girl being abused by a group of school boys... it was put on a DVD and circulated around the school! Urrgh... shudder to think... (ETA: urrgh, just heard that Werribee students are being spat at and verbally abused just becuase they are from that school... OMG! - even the school office is getting abusive phone calls!).
    Awww @ Miss Tehya being so polite. What a cutey!
    It sounds like you've been flat out... some of it sounded like fun tho!

Simone - grrr @ not being able to go to the playcentre party. That sux Sounded like it would have been fun too.

We've been putting along nicely. When did I last post? Gosh... I have been quiet!
    On Monday our power went off for a good part of the day so Neil and I sat around, played cards and got drunk, LOL. When Gab got up we went for a walk - there's a nice little nature reserve not far from here so we checked that out. Gab walked most of the way... she's not a big fan of the pram anymore.
    Tuesday we got 2 chickens! Just young ones that won't lay until Christmas. We haven't named them yet. I'm thinking something along the lines of Parma and Kiev?? hahahaha. THen we went for a drive up past Portland looking for a good camping ground. We found an awesome spot up along the Glenelg River... lots of trees (and more picturesque than the Grampians because of the fires). The camping area has toilets and designated camping areas to book in with the council. I'm not sure how much it costs but camping grounds usually aren't a lot. It looks like a good place to take our camper... now Neil and I are hanging to get it out there.
    Yesterday Gab and I went to playgroup and hardly anyone showed up. It's amazing... one week we'll have like 20 families then the next week barely 4. They're far more relaxed here... most people turn up 20-30 minutes late and I'm always the first one there, LOL.
    Gab and I went into town after playgroup and had a bit of a look around the shops. I want a red pair of shoes for her but do you think I can find anything other than pink?? I have a little red outfit that I want to get matching shoes for. Instead I grabbed her some little thongs with an elastic back. She loves them! I wasn't sure if she'd like the bit between her toes but... nup... loves 'em! I also got her a little pink camping chair for $6... bargain! She loves that too.
    We got home and I was greeted by a blue-tongue lizard in the driveway, LOL. Scared the crap outta me but I was glad to see it was just a lizard and not a snake. Lucy was going bananas behind the fence at it. I think it's the same lizard that has been hanging around the other side of the yard. It must like Lucy!
    Neil was home today in between day and night shift so I took myself around to some schools to put my name down for work. Neil was rapt... I'm sorta excited but still not thrilled that the holiday is over, LOL. Hopefully I'll get some local work but it's only a small school so their demand for emergency teachers isn't that great. One of the bigger schools in Hamilton seemed happy to see me. Apparently they really struggle to get CRT's some days.

That's my catch up... where's Tanya???? How is everything going with you and Miss Violet??

OMG!!! Look at how BIG and GROWNED up all your little munckins are now!!!

Squishy cheeks to Gabby!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast