Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #4

tut tut for me....I'm at work guee when was the last time I did anything naughty
    Bec

Hiya everyone, I'm back with an almost normal hand now!! I didn't get the XRay done cos it's getting better & the Dr said he was almost positive it wasn't broken. Good enough for me

Alexzander had his pead appointment yesterday for his runny poos & it turns out he has Toddler's Diahorrea (that link goes to a thread I started). So basically his insides are working too fast to filter out all the water so his poo is constantly runny. The pead said that if we want to slow his intestines down we need to get a bit more fat into his diet - so more butter on his sandwiches and that sort of thing. LOL I was always stressing when he had my version of too much junk food, so now it's not so much of a worry!

Not much else happening over here, updated his site last night, but I am thinking a re-arranging it completely for something different.

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEN

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow @ having to feed Zander more fat, Sarah. Hope it helps sooner rather than later. I'll have to go and check out his site

Bargain of the century today. Neil and I went down to the local Mitre10 to get some plumbing supplies to get our grey water out onto the garden. Neil asked if they had any water purifiers for inside but they only had a $100 ceramic one (we just wanted a plastic one for inside the fridge). The guy said he wanted to get rid of the ceramic one so would do a good price for us. $40!!! Bloody bargain!!
    No sleep for Gab today. She was in her room for an hour just crying and/or playing. Hope I don't have a tanty-chucking psycho on my hands by 6pm!

LOL at no sleep for Gab today Deb, we had the opposite here - Zander was trying to climb into his cot an hour early for his!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww... tired little man, hey?
    Gab had a great sleep yesterday. I'm beginning to think she only wants a sleep every second day!

Awwww Zander was just pointing at your ticker Deb saying "who dat?" so I told him "that's Gabby". He's now sitting her going "Gaddy, Gaddy, Gaddy" LOL!

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww "Gaddy".. that's so cute! He can say her name better than she can! When she says her name, I always think she's saying "baby" or "daddy" LOL.
    Hehehe... just got Gab to look at Zander's photo on your sig and I said, "Say hi to Zander". She called him, "Da", LOL

Hey all.
    Bummer on the naps Deb. Jenna only had an hour yesterday and she was a little terror all evening!! We even had to give her her first time out. I just put her in the cot, pulled up the sides and walked out. She didn't even cry, we just wanted her to calm down a little.

Sarah - clever little Zander! Jenna points at every baby photo and just says baby. Not quite as smart I guess

Bec and I went to a wildlife sanctuary today. It was pretty good if you were happy to look at lots of birds. The girls had fun, and Jenna was nice and tired by the time we got home.
    They had heaps of kangaroos, but they were too far away in the fields for the girls to notice. It would have been different if they had known what a kangaroo was.
    Luckily just as we were leaving a couple of kangas jumped across in front of us so at least we got to see something otehr than birds!!

We get lots of "baby" as well for photos too Fi, but lately he's been saying "who dat", probably because I ask him that when we look at photos!

Lol at Gabby sounding like daddy, it does, well sort of! Zander will sometimes say "zana" or "ac-zana" for his name, so not too bad.

Sarah, atleast you now have an answer to Zander's runny butt. I wish I had the problem where any fat I ate came straight back out. Good to hear that your hand is on the mend too. I only wish Tehya came and asked me to put her to bed. Does whinging when she's tired count ??

Fi, bummer that you didn't get to really see any animals at the sanctuary. We have a great little one out here called Featherdale Farm, I have pics in Tehya's album of us there, they have heaps of animals that the kids can get up close with. Even feed the roo's.
    You've done well to get til 18 months without a time out. Tehya has been given a few but she just screams the place down.

Deb, don't you hate those no sleep days. I think I need the break from the kids more than they need the sleep somedays. Hopefully Gab is being a good girl for you now and not throwing wobblies.

I found some little red leather sandles today at the shops, they have a little pink butterfly on the toes of them. Pretty cute. They have them at Payless for about $30. Not sure if you have Payless down there, but if not and you want me to grab them for you just let me know

LMAO - I can just imagine Trish shopping for someone else's baby girl! One wasn't enough for you missy!!! Are you sure you aren't tempted to go again
    This sanctuary was more like a huge, huge farm with a few wetland walks. It was still OK, but if we want to see more animals we can go to a paid zoo I spose. It was worth a trip out there, and once Jenna knows what a kangaroo is she will actively look for them I guess. After all - she hears something in the air and starts looking around for the planes to point at.

I remember taking my niece and mother up to a wildlife park in Brisbane - well north of Brissy. She absolutely loved it, and we could feed the wallabies. I really need to get a photo book of Australian animals - emus and kookaburra's etc.

Anyhoo - sarah, on the bum thing. I told Shane about it, and before I even finished he said - sounds like what Jenna's bum is like! Its been pretty good for a few days now. Probably because we have been giving her a tad of ice cream...... sshhh dont tell anyone!!

Fi, someday's I would love to go again. But then I have days like today where Tehya hasn't stopped whinging and I think no bloody way !!

I think she has a virus thing, she has had temps and has a fine rash over her torso. I was down at the Dr's this afternoon for me and asked her and she agreed with me that it was prob just a virus.

Took Joel to the dentist again today and on the way down Teh got car sick, everywhere. Poor chook, lucky this time I had a change of clothes for her.

My sinuses are playing up badly agai so already I am on a course of strong anti biotics. I have to go back at the end of the week if no better. Trying to head it off before it get's like last time. I'm so scared of that happening again.

Oh yeah Fi, I love baby shoppping for other peoples babies. Schmickers (Michael and Victoria - my midwife) just had their new baby girl and I had fun going shopping for a pressie for the new bub plus one for Molly's birthday. And I've already started collecting for my brother and his girlfriends baby.

Had a fix tonight, my girlfrined called over with her 4 week old little boy Kobe. He did a poo while he was here and she had no nappy bag with her so I got out one of our clothies and changed his bum. Oh so cute, new baby bum I forgot how massive their balls looked

Tehya was out the back at mum's house today without a nappy on. She started cryindg and my niece went to check on her. Tehya had pooed on the verander of the cubby house and had backed herself right away from it. She was crying and scared poor bubba. I think it's probably the first time she has actually pooed without a nappy on that she would remember. Atleast it saved on a nappy

Oh you APer you My little girl pee'd on the potty tonight! And didn't cry.
    We had our family spa bath together, and she keeps bloody grabbing my boobies. Ratbag.
    Sounds like you are having a rough time with sickness and teeth in your house Trish. OMG - tell me these children are worth it one day!!!

Keep up the ice cream if it helps Fi It's a good excuse!

Umm yeah Fi, their worth it......

I'm sure they are....

YAY for Jenna doing wee's on the potty. We are still to catch one. I think that once we get one in there she will get the idea, but yet to get it so far.

As for my house, well, let's just say you girl's don't know the half of it lately

I could do with some ice cream too. Well, ok, my butt could do without it but my mind would love some.

I hope everything is OK Trish. You know you can moan all you want to us about bad stuff
    And bugger the butt - have the icecream if it makes you feel bette!!

Fi, I'm afraid if I start, I won't be able to stop. More Joel crap. Noah crap, Tehya crap and me crap....

Better go, as usual Noah is fighting with Tehya and she is screaming her head off. Once again. My God, that child has the worst temper I have seen...

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww Trishy... uno you can call me any time if you need to talk/vent/whinge/yell at someone other than Joel??

Fi - woo hoo for Jenna's wee in the potty! Clever little monkey!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast