Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #4

Default Babies Born January - March 2005 #4

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in March 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Sherie - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

March '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Naomi
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 14th February, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 7lb 3oz - 48cms - 34cms
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Ryan Lewis
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: Ended up being a repeat c-section due to turning breech at the last minute.

Forum Name: nellbe
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 17th February, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3700g - 51cm - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Matthew Albert
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) none yet
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) born on due date
    __________________________________________________ _______

Forum Name: zola
    State: TAS
    Baby's DOB: 3rd March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 10lb 6oz (4.725kg) - 53cm - 37cm
    Baby's Name: Sebastian John Raymond
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days early, elective c-section

Forum Name: bellasmum
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB:7th March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2830g(6lb4oz)-50cm-33.2cm
    Gender of Baby:female
    Baby's Name: Isabella Rose Lucinda(bella)
    Baby's Website: n/a
    Health Concerns: none now
    Notes: induced 3 weeks early due to iso immunisation, cord wrapped tightly around neck, required full blood exchange at 4 hrs old, quadruple phototherapy for 4 days,double phototherapy for 2 days.3 months of age had another blood transfusion and 4 months old .

Forum Name: Trish
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB:8 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3710gm 8lb 2oz Length - 50cm Head Circ - 34.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Tehya Makenzie
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/trisharae
    Health Concerns: Mild Jaundice
    Notes: 1 day early, home waterbirth

Forum Name: Bec G
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 10 - 03 - 2005
    Baby's Name: Eliza Jayne
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: c-sect due to cervical stitch and gest diabetes 37 weeks
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3170 gms, 48.5cm
    Baby's Name: Sienna Catherine
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes:

Forum Name: Dinky
    Baby's DOB: 17 March, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 2720g - 45cm - 33cm
    Baby's Name: Hayley Nola
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Wind, reflux, nasal congestion
    possible heart problem
    Notes: 5.5wks early emergeny c/s after prom

Forum Name: ange-par (Angela)
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB:19-03-2005
    Baby's Name: Ella Grace
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency c-section due to 3 failed attempts at being induced and health problems

Forum Name: Tanya
    Baby's DOB: 20/03/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3730g (8lb 40z) Length - 53cm (21in) Head Circ - 36cm
    Baby's Name: Violet Crystal
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/i/insideofme
    Health Concerns: none...yet
    Notes: 40weeks 1day, NVD, breastfeeding

Forum Name: Sarah_H
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 20th March '05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz Length - 55cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Alexzander David Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/sarah_aaron_baby
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 8 days late, 36hr labour which failed to progress ended in c/section

Forum Name: simone
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 20/3/05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3519g Length - 52cm Head Circ - 36
    Gender of Baby: BOY
    Baby's Name: Declan Christopher
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: born 3 weeks early, had mild jaundice.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Forum Name: Debbie Lee
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 21 March 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs Length 50.5cm- Head Circ - 34cms
    Baby's Name: Gabrielle Lee
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littlenobba/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Emergency C-Section after baby showed signs of distress. The cord was wrapped around her neck!!
    __________________________________________________ ______

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Love

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow... a new thread... it's been a while for us!! LOL

Hey Girls,
    I have been keeping up with all the goss and being lazy and not replying plus I feel a little down reading all the wonderful things your girls are doing we are along way off any off it
    Not much happening here my bathroom is funtioning the electrician came and did all the wiring yesterday it is nice not to have extension cords running throu the house especially when Eliza thinks it is hysterical to pick it up and yank it.
    Fi : Yah on the new car..I still say the grey is the way to go!
    Sarah: Ohh you poor thing hope the finger is on the mend
    Trish: bugga about the thongs, I still cant wear them it make my feet hurt trying to keep them on ( suppose the dill in me)
    Deb: How cute is Gab getting little Fissy must be fun to catch. I have a pair of red ( bright red boots) here they are the ones that are brought out and we have fights over...cause they really go with NOTHING
    I had to work today and after last night being a total no sleep night for Eliza I am actually looking forward to sleeping with Nick least he doesnt squeeze my nose and eye gouge me ( well at least not when I am awake)
    Talk soon hope everyone is well
    Bec

Bec, great to see you back in here. I'm sure that Eliza does plenty of other things that our girl's don't do. Remember they all go at their own pace. One day she will just "get it" and that will be the end of life as you know it.

LOL at Eliza pulling the cords, well not really funny but I can just see the poor guy getting frustrated because this little girl keeps yanking on his cords.

Good to see that I'm not the only one get poked at in the night. Although for me it's usually my hair getting tugged on.

Tehya has a pair of red boots too, I got them to go with an outfit she got for her birthday. Of course they have had very little waer and she is out of them now. Plus not the weather for boots now.

Tehya is still up EVERY night. TBH I've had enough of it. And then of course I get, Oh she should've been sleeping through ages ago. Der, I know that !!! How about, gee you must be tired, I'll take her for the night so you can get some sleep Yeah right !!

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey Bec... what do you mean you guys are a long way off doing wonderful things? Sorry to hear you're feeling down. I guess lack of sleep will to that. LOL @ Nick not squeezing your nose or gouging your eyes while you sleep. I hope you get a decent night tonight, matey. Woo hoo for the functional bathroom!
    Poo to renovations, hey?

Trish - gotta love people stating the bleeding obvious, hey (re. Tehya "should" be sleeping). As if you choose for her to not sleep. Fact of the matter is, kids don't often do what people think they "should" because their not fricken robots!! Arrrgh. Tho I have often wondered where Gab's pause button is, LOL.

Ooo that's what I had to ask before... how's things going with selling the house, Fi? Any more interest?
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; October 28th, 2006 at 09:26 PM.

Nah not down just realisitic
    I can say that Fi has her house off the market and are staying put...well long enough till the market picks up again or someone knocks on there door and offers them the a good price but I am standing at the end of the court daily with my trackies and ciggy hanging out of my mouth yelling abuse to everyone keeping them away.
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

PMSL Bec!! GOOD job!! Keep tha girl in Geelong... hehehe.

HAHA Bec, good girl. Hope you have a bottle of something in a brown paper bag too hun

Deb, I want a mute button for Noah and a damn off switch for Tehya.

She really is like the energiser bunny. Wish I knew where her batteries were so I could take them out occassionally. Still, if they weren't this active we'd be wondering what's wrong with them. Some people would kill to have toddlers that run around everywhere getting into all sort's of mischief.

Dead day at work yesterday Deb which was good cos I couldn't do much with my hand. And thanks everyone for asking.

Went to get it xrayed yesterday, but they refused JIC Sooo I had a BT and the results come in this afternoon. Depending on that we'll see what to do about the hand. Hopefully no xrays are in my new future So after our trip to the city today it's back to the Drs.... Kinda nervous LOL! FYI I'd say it will be around 5pm, you know JIC anyone is interested

Oooh Sarah...hope today brings fantastic news
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh Sarah!! I have my fingers and toes crossed.... JIC hehehe
    Your chart still looks fantastic...

Ooo I can see why Zander loves Ollie so much. Since we got Foxtel, Gab comes running when Ollie starts singing. She LOVES the days of the week song!

Bring on 5pm....

Ooo why am I nervous?? LOL
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; October 29th, 2006 at 08:32 AM.

Sarah, I have everything imaginable crossed for you hun.

You know, just so you don't have to have an xray

You can bet we'll all be on here around 5 this afternoon. Hope you have a nice day out in the city.

We are off to Mark's mate's daughters first birthday. I've only met him a couple of times and have never met his wife or daughter. Hmmm how uncomfortable. Even Mark doesn't want to go. Still, it's only from 11 until 2 so not too bad.

Laying in bed this morning Mark rolls over and put's the clock forward an hour and looks at Tehya and say's Oh what a good girl you are. You slept until 8 o'clock. LOL, idiot....

Thankfully she only woke up once overnight, obviously she was very tired from having no sleep all day.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday and all little people are good

Debbie Lee Guest

PMSL @ Mark, Trish! Good that he can turn things into a positive!! hahaha
    Bloody daylight savings tricked me this year. I had no idea about it. Neil got home at 5:20am and woke me up. I took my temp because I was disturbed and I was grumpy that it was a good hour before I should have taken it. Then Neil tells me it's because of daylight savings... so, really, I took it at the right time!! LOL I know it's not really but I have to adjust that hour anyway... so it was done without even thinking!
    Have fun at the birthday party today. How awkward. It's good when you go to those sort of things with kids tho. Just follow Tehya around and "help" her with things. At least you won't be standing there feeling like a tool that doesn't know anyone.
    Glad you got a semi-decent sleep last night

Hmmm... it still looks yuk outside. Not sure if I can be fagged going to the show.

That's true Deb. With kids they mingle generally, so I just have to help her out, especially when it comes to getting food

It is really nice outside this morning here. Sun is shining, not sure how warm it is though. Hmm shame, just checked the weather report, only 21 degrees. Looks like it will be warmer though. There was a very cool breeze that came up yesterday afternoon. Think it's still hanging around.

Buggar about Neil waking you up. Rude.... I don't want to be woken by anyone if Tehya is still sleeping.

I have never bothered charting, lucky maybe. I just never really thought of it.I just counted dates and worked it out from there. I think sometimes that when it comes to charting you just ad more stress to the situation and make it harder. Of course, that's just me. And I have been pretty lucky and taken not a lot of time to concieve. Brandon was my longest at 6 months.

Hope this is your month girls. WOW I think it's only me, Bec and Simone who aren't TTC.

Debbie Lee Guest

I think sometimes that when it comes to charting you just ad more stress to the situation and make it harder. Of course, that's just me. And I have been pretty lucky and taken not a lot of time to concieve.
    I think that's the key, Trish. If you don't have much problem conceiving, it's hard to fathom any reason for charting. When it takes you cycle after cycle, something's gotta give. After taking so long to conceive Gab, I wasn't gonna leave it all to chance (or an educated guess) this time round. I wasted enough time not charting when trying to make her. It may appear like charting would add extra stress but, trust me, 6 months+ of TTC is stressful enough on it's own. Charting just adds more focus so it seems as tho it's more stress. Does that make sense? The whole "relax it'll happen before you know it" thing just doesn't sit well with people that take months and months (and years) to fall pregnant. It isn't the stress of charting that's making them not get pregnant... it's the timing, fertility issues etc.
    Sorry... didn't mean to rant, LOL.

Sorry if that came across wrong Deb. I sure didn't mean it in a negative way. I totally understand and get why you chart, I just meant that the whole actively TTC is very stressful in itself.

I don't think I even knew about charting when TTC Brandon, but I sure remember the upset each month when I was late for AF to go for a PT and for it to be negative. Thank God it was only 6 months, but considering how very easily I fell first time around I didn't even contemplate that it could take time with Brandon.

I love to look at you girl's chart's, I think I have surely learnt alot in my time on BB about charting. I get so excited when I see a new BFP on here, especially when it's from someone I know who has had difficulties and it has taken sometime.

I think I may be talking in circles here. Trying to take my foot out of my mouth.

At the end of the day I didn't mean to upset you hun, but I'm sure that you know that (well hopefully). Sometimes I just lack tact when talking / typing.

Big hugs to you Deb. Again, I am really sorry to offend

Now hurry up and get up the duff would ya I need more bubs to fuss over.

Debbie Lee Guest

You didn't upset me at all, Trishy Just explaining why I chart.
    I do get upset when people tell me to relax (which I know you weren't doing at all). Drives me nuts because they are implying that my charting and pondering is the cause of me not getting pregnant, iykwim? Then I think to myself that they probably just don't know what to say to make me feel better or to help so it's the first thing that comes to their head. Kind of like when people say; "Give it time" when someone close to you dies or the "At least..." speech when somone dumps you, LOL.

When all is said and done, I LOVE hearing about people that got preggers pretty quick. I think it's wonderful that they didn't have to experience long term TTC. I was pretty lucky to fall after 12 months with no intervention or help necessary... so I can only imagine how tough it is for those doing IVF and other assisted methods.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast