Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - March 2005 #4

Aww thanks Deb

You'd get the shock of your life if you anwsered the phone one day and it was me on the other end.

Tehya want's one pair of shoes on, then spots another so I have to change her shoes. Bloody female that can't make up her mind.

She is walking around doing the most massive hiccups, I can hear them in her belly. Was whinging for her bottle and I said, well Tehya, where is your bottle. Stating the obvious to me she say's Don't know !! But she idd, I went into the toy room to look for it and couldn't spot it, turned around and she was holding it. She'd left it on their bookcase in there.

We have swimming this morning, not sure how Tehya is going to go seeing that she is a little off. I don't think she's so bad to miss out though, but I know she wil scream the place down. Fantastic for my head. Dropping the little ones back off at mum's afterwards to go to the police station with Joel -once again

Oh Trish - little Joel the ratbag. Is there military school in Oz? Sounds like he needs some tough love. Big hugs for you.

I have an unpleasant child today too. She has been throwing stuff, and crying and everything is NO today. If she would get some sleep overnight she would be fine, but I think its eye tooth territory, and we are getting the flack from that. I swear I have nearly lost my cool with her so many times today. Out in public too - wlaking in to the library I let her lie on the grass and cry cause she wouldn't hold my hand. But then she eventually got up and let me hold it, so I guess what I am doing must be the right thing. Doesn't stop all the feral looks from the grannies saying to themselves "look at that awful mum".
    I need to do an organised activity I think where she can run and let off steam.

And Jenna actually went into the laundry basket today to get out dirty dress to wear Trish - so I hear you on the shoes thing. she ended up having a complete cahnge of clothes cause first she didn't like the top, then the shoes, then the dress went on over the top, so then nothing matched so I changed her pants. ARGH. GIRLS!!!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey guys,
    I'm gonna take a bit of a break from BB for a little while. May just be a couple of days.
    Can you please let anyone know if they ask (don't want to worry anyone).
    Ta.
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; November 1st, 2006 at 04:23 PM.

Agghhh girls, it must be the day for it. Tehya has been an absolute cow all day. She is sick and very over tired but I don't care. If only she would sleep there wouldn't be this bloody constant whinging and tantrums.

My lap has taken up her place of residency over the past few days. I cannot fart with out her. Giving me the craps like no tomorrow. If it's not one thing it's the other, bottle, no Tehya, no bottle, booby, no Tehya, no booby, bottle. And there the circle begins. In hte end she gets one or the other just to shut her up. Bad I know, but how do I know if she's not thirsty or hungry...

Swimming went pretty good today. Her 3rd lesson and she floated unaided for 3 minutes 47 seconds. We got up to 3 minutes several times but that seems to be her limit atm. She got a certificate for her efforts though. She really earnt it too. Poor bub swallowed half of the damn pool. Spewed like nothing else too. Still better out than in.

Was a wasted visit to the Police station, the officer wasn't there so we have to go back at another time. This is all over the fight he got into last week. I didn't realise that a school kid fight warranted police involvement Apparently so....

Sorry girls for the selfish post. I promise to make the next one worthwhile.

Sorry to hear that you had crappy day's with your girls too. Princess's huh, who'd have 'em

Deb - that was a big post edit. I hope everything is OK. enjoy your break.

Trish - dont worry about being selfish - you are far from it my dear.

Sick Shane today. Whingey Jenna. She has learnt to take her pants and her nappy off, and is now running arounf the house rudies. Apparently shane is too sick to get a new one on. Better go....

Hey deb, hope everythings ok...

Im not looking forward to Anneliese getting bigger if that is whats coming LOL..The boys are bad enough!!

Anyway, off to change Anneliese's bum, she never ever poos while she's in a sposie, only when she's in clothie, and especially when im in a hurry and forget to put a liner in...

HEy ladies, i fogot to add that Declan's really started talking now, and he's just cut his 6th tooth yesterday!! (he got 4 teeth within about a month around his 1st bday, then nothing for nearly 8 months) Now i know why his nappies have been so awful, and he's grumpy and biting his big brother LOL

Simone how is this I was thinking about you today lol
    Declan and Eliza were both about 3 weeks early and this week the difference in about 3 weeks has been amazing she saw an apple on the television no not ABC Fi and said App elle I was so proud so now we do at least out 10 words and I'm sure there will be no shutting her up now she walks around putting anything she can find to her ear saying "ello" Nick tells me she must of learnt it somewhere pmsl I dunno where!!!
    I got a new phone today..praise the lord the old one was invented when the dinosaurs still roamed I feel tech savvy now.
    Hows this Nicks grandmother died yesterday ...today FiL or Phil as we commonly now him now says to me tonight ..and WHO is looking after Eliza for the funeral and I said no one she is coming..even if I have to miss the service Nick will be inside and I'll take Eliza for a walk and all I got was a hmmmm she will probably fall asleep and it wont be an issue but sheshhh dont give me grief Phil!!
    Fi tomorrow is the big day whhoohoo cant wait till plant my small bottom cheeks on the seats!!!
    Deb: Hope you are ok luv give me a tingle if you need anything
    Trish:I would think that the police would have better things to do..but eh wadda I know.
    Eliza ate the daycare centre dry the other day, she just wont eat for us..well unless she can put it in chew pull it out look at it again put it back in pull it out to have a drink then find it again and shove it in. Sheshh dont mention drink to this child when she eats she spits it all out to take a tiny sip and then spends the rest of the time looking for all the bits she spat out..she is all class just like her MUM
    Bec

Hmm yes it was a long me post

I just realised I talk alot of [email protected] ...but none of my 1000 posts were these are all informative and supportive well there was those few
    Last edited by Visitor9; November 2nd, 2006 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Cause I'm allowed and if you put a . after a @ it has it as a link

Its amazing a what difference a few weeks can make, he's saying "drink" instead of Bo-bo (bottle, he doesnt get them anymore!!) and instead of saying bubba, he's says leesy (Anneliese) he's just so gorgeous, he's the blondie in my ticker photo. He has the most piercing blue eyes... but they are slowly fading to a dull blue. But Declan's limping today, he slipped in the bathroom last night and cut his little toe open... I had no bandaids and it just wouldnt stop bleeding... ended up going across the road to SIL's and got a bandage and wrapped his foot up.

Im lucky Declan LOVES his food, he will eat ANYTHING i put in front of him, last night it was a hot satay beef with egg noodles, broccoli, bok choy, snow peas... every vege i could muster. And he ate more than i did!! He's even eaten a habanero chilli (hottest in the world, Dh accidently dropped one when he was making his chilli oil) and he ate it without a prob... Only thing it affected was his poo's for a while!!

Very quiet in here today, im meant to be bill paying, but i just bought myself more time by paying them online I have to go accessory shopping for Oaks day today. DFO here i come!!!

Ill be back in later

Wow it sure is quiet in here.

WAKE UP GIRLS !!!!!

Deb, I hope all is ok with you hun and that you are back very soon. See how quiet it is when your not around. We are mourning the loss of your presence

Simone, sounds like Declan is coming along great. Tehya still hasn't given up either her boob, bottle or dummy. I'm not hugely fused about it just yet.

Bec, YAY for the new phone. I would love to get a new one. LOL at Eliza eating the daycare out. Atleast it wasn't at home where you have to supply the food.

Fi, I hope that Shane and Jenna are feeling better. Only thing worse than a sick baby and that's a sick man.

Tehya is sick again.Not 100 % sure what's going on with her. She has been so whingey. Really out of sort's, night time is shocking, worse thatn usual. She lays in our bed whinging, trying to kick blankets off and saying Can't, can't. Then she tries to pull then back up, can't can't. Won't let mark touch her, won't tak her dummy, won't have her bum patted. And since yesterday won't take a bottle, only boob. This morning I noticed a huge ulcer on the top of her tongue so I think that might have something to do with it all.

Don't know whether to take her to the dr's or not. Not sure that there is anything to be done for her. I know that you get ulcers from injury or being run down and I think that's what it is. The lack of sleep is really knocking her about, me too.

Joel is back at school today, we had an interview with the principal on Friday, let's just say more stress. I the poiliceman investigating the fight wants us down for an interview on Saturday morning so I guess we won't know if he's being charged with this bloody fight until then

TRish - im sorry to hear Tehya is sick, and i hope nothing major comes out of the interview with the police... Declan never wanted a dummy, he occasionally pinches Anneliese's, but only to be a pain in the butt LOL.

Deb, plaease come back!!! Its so quiet... where's Fi too ?? Come back everyone!!

Simone, none of my other babies took dummies either. Just Teh. she is a huge cofort sucker. Well Noah would take it occassionally but wasn't addicted to it iykwim.

Come on girls. I know I'm lazy and haven't showered yet, but surely you can't smell me from there

LOL Trish, it must be the fact both of us havent showered yet PMSL

BRB, must go save a tube of bepanthen declan's eating...

That sort of day I think. OK time for me to go and wash my stinking body beofre it turns rancid (sp?) Tehya is going to drive me mad with her whinging today. She must get it from her mother

The kids are actually being good today, i put on Monsters Inc and they are watching that while i potter. I bought Monsters Inc, Bugs Life, Finding Nemo and The Incredibles for $50 at EzyDvd.com (the actual store, not online) The kids love it, and it keeps them occupied so i can get housework done... Thank goodness i dont need to wash any nappies today, as the weather looks miserable!

Wow 4 DVDs for $50 is pretty good Simone. I may have to check it out for Christmas Zander is in love with Nono & Doddy (Finding Nemo) and we watch it every day, well Zander watches the first 15mins every day LOL! Mum has already bought him a Nemo calendar for next year & he will be getting some other things for Christmas.

I hope Tehya's feeling better soon Trish and everything gets sorted out with Joel without too many more hassles. :hugs:

Everything is going well here. I was sick over the weekend though which wasn't too much fun. I think it may have been my lunhc on Saturday, but man I thought I was dying yesterday!

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - Gab used to eat things at daycare that she wouldn't eat at home too. They once tried to tell me how much she loves fruit when I couldn't get her to eat any!! Oh... and cheese! They do it to test us, I'm sure. Yay for your new phone. So does that mean you'll actually answer text messages now??

Simone - that's a fantastic DVD stash! Not a bad price, either! I need to start collecting more DVD's for Gab. She is watching Wiggly Safari right now and is glued to the telly.

Sarah - ick @ being sick over the weekend. Yuk. Awww @ Nono and Doddy... that's so cute.

Trish - is Tehya feeling any better? As for the whinging, if you find a cure, let me know. Gab is the Queen of Sook these days. Drives me naa-naas!

every pay dap i buy a new dvd from ezydvd, they alwayw have a greast selection for between $5-$15. im building up quite a stash!! im getting the boys Cars for xmas, we had a dodgy copy, but they wore it out.. LIterally. They watched it every day until it just wouldnt work properly anymore... It is a good movie though

Deb - good to see you back!! I hope your feeling a little bit happier and better about yourself, remember, we all love and appreciate you

Sarah - i hope your feeling better, i think i got sick from La Porchetta on sat night... I hate going out for dinner and getting sick!!

Xander would never eat anything at daycare except cheese or vegemite sandwiches. In the end, they gave up fighting and just made him that. The other kids didnt care!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast