... 910111213 ...

thread: Babies Born July 16th ~31st 2008 #10

Sep 2006
    Sydney

Hapy Birthday Beth sweetipie...sorry its late

Jun 2008
    in the eye of a toddler tornado

Aww thanks Missy she had an awesome day!!

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

Hi girls,

I hope you are all well, it's been a while and we really don't chat much anymore hey! I have finally got Izzy into child care for 1 day a week starting first week of Sept. Really looking forward to her socializing with other kids cause she has become so clingy it's horrible, I can't do anything. Not even go to the toilet Love my job now that I am working 2 days a week plus it's busy which makes the days go quickly.

Isabel is now walking 80% of the time which is great and growing up quickly. Not much else to report so I hope you are all doing well.

A BIG to everyone

Jul 2006

OMG CONGRATS MEZ!!!!! How exciting! How are you feeling?

Hi everyone, I haven't been on in AGES!!! Always on FB though. WOW it is pretty quiet in here these days hey?

Ashlea is walking, well kind of....she still prefers to crawl although I think she is scared to walk when Jayden is around as he pushes her down, he is so mean to her!
    Jayden has been sick...was meant to be tonsilitis, but I don't really think it was AB's have fixed him up anyway, now Ashlea is sick so she is on her 1st (I think 1st) course of AB's. I am starting to get sick so I'm hoping nothing comes of it.
    I am doing some fund raising for Leukemia Foundation ATM and the kids are going to be in their calendar on their bday's...so excited, can't wait to see it. I am keeping in contact with the photographer too so she can help me get ahead with my photography, as soon as I stop BF'ing I'm thinking of going down to Bris to do a course as there is nothing in Bundy.

Hope you are all well, better go to bed...I was feeling so sick earlier and my head was going to explode, all good now but I'll have a date in Ashlea's room in a few hours I'm sure

Nighty night oxox

Jun 2008

yeah it's quiet in here these days...
    we have just moved house, up to the northern beaches which is really nice. Still in a world of boxes but getting there. There is an awesome park across the road with a coffee shop we go to every day. We are having a joint birthday party for the Mother's Group babies tomorrow so that should be fun. Tan LOL good to see I'm not the only one still BFing, I feel like a bit of a freak these days! Not to mention late night dates with bubba
    Great news on the child care and Izzy's walking Mez! Hope your feeling good with your pg.
    Well to all .... hope you're well xx

Jul 2007
    melb

Hy pixie sounds like an ace house with park and coffee shop across rd!!

I am still BF also and preg!!! So dont feel like a freak!
    I had a friend tell me other day that I was rediculous for still BF and that i MUST stop before baby born as its not fair on the baby WTF she is arguing with a MW re BF. AHHHHH sorry rant over

Hope everyone is well

Feb 2007
    ACT

oh for a park near by that is baby/todler friendly that would be nice.

I am still bf and plan to keep going till atleast 2, so I must be a freak to lol.

To me they are still babies even if they are over 1 and still need bfs.

Reaghan is walking everywhere, though she gets tired easily when out and doesn't want to stay with us and walks away. So still carry her or put her in the pram.

Hope everyone is ok and enjoying there babies.

Jul 2006

YAY on the move Pix! Sounds great having a coffee shop and park across the road! I love seeing the videos on FB of Beth, she is such a little honey! I took a video on my phone of Ash walking and dancing tonight, just have to work out how to get it on FB. Late night dates are getting to me a bit haha CHN told me to just stop feeding her at night...Umm and do what with her?? She won't go back to sleep without a feed and she won't accept water, haven't tried cows milk overnight but that defeats the purpose, I may as well BF.

Feeb: Whats it like feeding while pregnant? Is it still easy to get around the bump (have you got a big bump yet??).

Oh no, Jayden is up....

Jul 2007
    melb

Not a huge bump really just look fat!!!!! but he will attach sitting up beside me if I am lying bed on my side or if i am in bed with pillows behind me he still can get there LOL in lounge he just lies on my knee still.

I really dont think he is getting much at all as when I squeeze take a lot of effort to get a few drops out saying that I have always had issues expressing!!

other than that its not an issue at all.

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Hey Everyone!!!
    How's everything going?

Pix - Sounds like your new place is great. I'm glad the move went well. The new photos on FB are gorgeous!!! Hope you had a great time at your Mother's group party.

Tan - Go Ash with her walking. I hope you're all feeling better.

Feeb - How's your Handsome little man doing? and the bubbakins in your tummy?

Sweetpea - My boy doesn't like to walk all around and explore everything, then cracks it when you take him away from where he wants to go.

I just wanted to say.
    CONGRATS AND A BIG WOOOHOOOO to you ladies and your BFing.

As for us:
    We've all been sick lately. It felt like it was never ending there for a bit but we're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. DS2 has still got a little bit of conjunctivitis(sp?) but that's not causing much troubles for him. He's getting soo sooo soooo cheeky and even more independent. Lately both the boys are at each other, whether it's DS1 taking things off DS2 just because he can, or it's DS2 annoying or sitting on DS1 until he gives in. Some days it's unbelievable but I know it's only going to get worse too.
    DS1 is going really well at school with his reading and everything. Along with that he's getting this awful attitude. It's as if it's just turned up all of a sudden just the other day. It's feral!

Anyways, I'm going to catch up on Project Runway Australia.
    Have an awesome rest of the day.

xox

Jun 2008

Late night dates are getting to me a bit haha CHN told me to just stop feeding her at night...Umm and do what with her?? She won't go back to sleep without a feed and she won't accept water, haven't tried cows milk overnight but that defeats the purpose, I may as well BF.
    Tan I could have written that myself!!! I have the exact same problem. Beth WON'T drink cow's milk unless it's in the form of a babycino, which isn't much help at 3 in the morning! The Bear has tried to settle her at night but she just screams unless he takes her for a drive which also doesn't help at 3 in the morning. At least if I BF her it's quiet, even if I'm not sleeping.
    Tenny babe hope everyone is feeling better!
    Feeb good to hear pg is going well
    to sweetpea and everyone else who is still around!

Feb 2007
    ACT

Hi all,

I am in the same boat re nights, bub still feeds 2-3 times between 7-6. I figure she will grow out of it eventually. I actually have not started cows milk per say. She has sips here and there and in food and on breakfast. Other than that she either has water or bf.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying there kids.

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

Hi all,

well today I went for my dating scan and everything is going really well. We got to see our little bubs moving their little hands and legs it was very active. They had a HB of 164bpm which I was over the moon about. Our due date is 20th April but it could be earlier as I'm guessing I will probably have another c-section.

So far this pg has been very different to Izzy, I'm sick most days and really can't even change pooey nappies anymore without throwing up I can't wait till the 12 weeks are up so that this stops and I start to feel half normal again.

Congrats to all the mums still BF that is wonderful.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

I've already said it to you Mez - but its awesome your bubba is a sticky one!!! Definitely another c-section? I can tell you from personal experience that the second one appears to heal faster than the first one - or maybe you don't notice it as much cos you are dealing with a newborn and a toddler!! lol

Hello to everyone else - we all must be busy and not come in here and update - or maybe everyone is just like me - not much to say cos I'm on the merry-go-round of changing nappies, washing, cleaning up messes after meals and constantly - CONSTANTLY - picking up toys!!!!

Speaking of which, Miss M's lunch is on the floor so I probably should pick that up before the ants invade... and both kids need changing their nappies as well. *sigh*

Better go waddle off (yes, I DO waddle now - third trimester and everything!!)

Jun 2008

not much to say cos I'm on the merry-go-round of changing nappies, washing, cleaning up messes after meals and constantly - CONSTANTLY - picking up toys
    :yeahthat: not to mention still unpacking boxes, and having a very sooky, clingy, not-sleeping little girl with chicken pox!
    Great news about the scan Mez! Bummer about the MS though!
    How did the move go Mel?
    to everyone else!

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Heyas and stuff.

Mez - Great to hear about your dating scan. I hope you start feeling better soon. Damn MS.
    Pix - I hope Beth is okay with the chicken pox. Elijah had them before he was one and it was good cause he didn't scratch em. I hope Beth isn't scratching too much. Poor little mite. Big hugs
    Mel - How are you all settling into your new place? The kids go okay with the move?

As for us -
    Had a busy weekend with hockey grandfinal (we lost. ) and then Elijah's soccer presentation thingo. He got his very first trophy. He's soooooooo excited about it too ( as am I ). He fell over at school today and grazed his nose and stuff. Looks super sore too. My poor little man.

Haydie has cut more teeth lately, so it's still spit city here. He's started blowing kisses back now too. I'm so excited about that. Hehehehe. It's cuteeeeeeeee!
    He's climbing up on everything and thinks he's fantastic when he gets on the lounge all by himself.

Not much else. DP is looking for a new job, so keep your fingers crossed for us.
    Have a great day, night, & week!
    xox

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Double post cause I'm cool like that.

How's everyone going?

A quick update here.
    More teeth cut & spits galore lately. Cut the eye teeth this week, so he's got all the front ones on both top and bottom through + the all the first molars through. I'm hoping to see the spit reducing from now on. Lol. Fingies crossed.
    Elijah is on school hols and the weather has been really awful. windy, freezing and some rain.
    We're ( my mum, sister, and I) are going to take him to the movies this weekend for the first time. I haven't been game to take him before cause he doesn't usually sit still and watch a movie all the way through so that'll prob be interesting. lol

I got a casual job and started yesterday, I went today, and have 4hrs tomorrow too. It's working in a kitchen with food prep, cleaning, etc at this resort place here. They get groups and school camps and whatnot. So I'll get called in whenever they need me. Depending on DP's job situation at the time I'm not sure how much I can actually do... but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
    I was so nervous to start since last week since I haven't had a job since before Elijah, so what 5 1/2yrs. It's all good and a bit of extra $$$. DP said that Haydie has been looking for me when he wakes up from a nap and walks around saying "mum mum mum". Almost made me cry yesterday when he told me. I'm a super sook!!!

How's the pregnancies goin' ladies??
    Are you finding out the gender this time, Mez??
    Feeb and Mel, do you have any feelings about what you're having??

xox

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

Hellooooo strangers!

Just popped in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

We've just recently moved.. AGAIN... glad the move is over.. DH got a promotion which also gave him a company house.. all expenses paid for woo!.. so all is going good.. slowly getting there.. but the old real estate are being a PITA. joy.

Hope everyones keeping well.

xx

... 910111213 ...