... 412131415

thread: Babies Born July 16th ~31st 2008 #10

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Thanks Mel.

I know! I can't believe they're 2 but it also feels like they've been around forever, if you know what I mean?
    lol

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Definitely!! Craig picked up the kitchen we got kelti for her birthday this morning, can't wait till she sees it, she's gonna love it!!!! Thinking of having just a small get-together with some friends and some family members down here, just nothing big cos we don't have a lot of family down here, plus we just paid for our trip to Qld (bye bye 2 grand) so we can't really afford to do anything special for her.

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

Happy Birthday Hayden!!!! Hope you had a great day!

And Happy Birthday Izzy for today!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Mel and Tan i so get what you mean! I feel like i missed the part where she went from a baby to a toddler.. even though shes turning "5" this year.. or so it seems!

Mel, very exciting! Keira's getting one for Christmas.. is on layby.. so im sure she will love that also. Girls are such little mothers arent they!

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

How exciting Mel!!!! I'd be dyinggggggggg to open it and set it all up as soon as. :P
    If I had a little girl I would go nuts with all that kinda stuff. I'm a realll girly girl. Ah well. I'm having fun with remote control cars. Setting up tracks in the kitchen with cans of soup and whatnot. Hahaha!!!
    We didn't really do anything big for Hayden either, Mel. Just a small thing. It was the end of the school hols here so people were getting ready to go back to school and went home (live away).

Happy birthday Izzy!!!

Jun 2008
    in the eye of a toddler tornado

Happy Birthday Hayden!! And Izzy!
    For DD we are probably just going to have a little BBQ with her best friend whose birthday is 5 days earlier.... and stocking up on presents!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Hey beautiful girls

Just thought I would touch base with everyone since our babies are going to be 3 soon!

Jun 2008

I don't hang around here much anymore (I made a special visit just for you Melly) but hi to all glad i still see you all on FB xxx

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Naw thanks pixie chick!!!

I don't think anyone hangs around this thread any more... *tumbleweed...*

Jul 2007
    melb

Awww sweet of youto hunt down thread!!! I have most of you on fb so follow you all and your cute babys and toddlers there!!!

2 weeks till DS1 is 3 woo hoo (and 4 days later DS2 is 18 months)

Jan 2007
    East Kurrajong

I almost fell over when my emil said someone had commented in this thread...

I haven't been on BB in probably a year, time flies when your a mumma....

I cant believe they are 3 either, Burger King Party tomorrow! making a cake today. How is everyone celebrating their kiddies birthdays?

on an update: twins doing really well, sebi has just hit that sooky stage and very cheeky and cute so i could kill him any time now ... Caleb is great he is so easy & really very smart but emotionally very young so maybe he'll skip the sooky stage. we have our 3 year clinic app next week so here is preying caleb is catching up he tends to fail his mile stones, I'm not too worried tho he was premi and they did say that he could have a few issues after his bad entry into the world....

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Yeah, wow. 3 already!!!

Not really sure how we're celebrating Hayden's birthday. I better get onto that.
    Good luck with your 3yr checkups.

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Happy birthday to the twins for yesterday k!

No idea what we are doing for kelti's birthday we are getting her a dollhouse for avpresent, Craig is designing it and Jahzara (off here) husband is going to make it for us, then we will decorate it. I think she will love it! She's grown into a pretty big girl, over a metre tall already and 15kg. She will catch up to aricyn soon!! Lol

She's still quite sooky though and has the most annoying sounding whinge. Plus she's quite backwards, will change her mind all the time and drives us insane lol

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

The dollhouse sounds great!!!! The only thing Hayden said he wanted was a bike. ( If I can't find one I like/want for a reasonable price then it'll be something else and it'll be a bike for christmas. Lol)

My boy is about a metre tall, and real heavy (I'm lazy and haven't weighed him). Elijah won't know what's hit him when he starts fully fighting back.

We've going through a sooky stage here too.

Jul 2007
    melb

DS1 getting a big buzz lightyear that talks and lights up!!! Bargain find in toys r us normally $79 was in specail for $59 and then had further discount on toy story stuff so cot for $44 woo hoo. I am hoping to find a bike for him for christmas that I like and not crazy priced (found one other day but seemed too girl even thought it said boys)

Sooky stage here now too DS2 Just looks at him or touches him and whinging and hysterics!!

Hope the twins had awesome day xoox

Jun 2008

Beth is already talking about her birthday - she wants a party, with cupcakes, and balloons. We will probably have a few of her friends here, or at a park or something. We are lucky, all the big toy sales are right before her birthday LOL. Hope the twins had an awesome birthday Kristy. Mel I love the photos of your kids, Kelti really has that Stevie Nicks look going on. We are all doing well, she is really sweet with her little brother although day care tell me she got upset and told them she doesn't like the baby because he gets to stay at home with Mummy. Love to all, see you on FB!

Jul 2007
    melb

Happy Birthday to my beautiful little man!!! Wow 3 today where has time gone!!!

I have been BF now for 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!! (tandem for 1 year 5 months 3 weeks 5 days LOL)

Can't wait for DS1 party!! He has never had one before and lots from mothers group had 1st and 2nd!!

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Happy birthday handsome! I hope you have a magical day and an awesome party.

Way to go on the 3yrs Bfing! Fantastic work!

xox

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Happy birthday for yesterday!

And way to go on the 3 years - I'm stoked to have reached 3 months!

... 412131415