... 5131415

thread: Babies Born July 16th ~31st 2008 #10

Add madamerogers on Facebook

Jun 2008
    in gorgeous rural victoria<

i know i'm a bit late in joining, but nerd burger suggested i should drop in !!!!!!

hi, im madame, ds will be 3 july 27, his little sister will be 2 in december and number three due next january!

planned mr T's birthday and sending out invites soon, having a train party- he's obsessed with anything train/truck/car/digger.

i'm on fb too if anyone wouls love to photo stalk

look forward to getting to know you all!
    cept nerdy- i know her and love her!
    x madame x

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Hey lovely!!!
    Can't wait to see birthday pics!!!

Oh and yes I know technically I don't belong here cos the Coo was born on the 2nd august but this really is a great group of girls, even if they aren't very talkative!!!

I've even forgotten the order of births!!! Jacobs turned 3, jonathan has turned 3? The twins were 3 last month - who is next? Hayden?

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Heya Madame.
    Your sons party sounds great.

Yeah Mel. My Hayden is next. Tomorrow in fact.
    We're not doing a party really. Just the family and stuff. The cake is made. It's a plane!!! Turned out alright.

I'm not sure how I feel about his birthday. I think I'm doing better than last years birthday but I know all those crazy traumatic birth emotions are just under the surface so whether or not they come out or not is another story. We'll have to wait and see tomorrow.Lol.

hugs and all that for everyone.

Jul 2007
    melb

i know i'm a bit late in joining, but nerd burger suggested i should drop in !!!!!!

hi, im madame, ds will be 3 july 27, his little sister will be 2 in december and number three due next january!

planned mr T's birthday and sending out invites soon, having a train party- he's obsessed with anything train/truck/car/digger.

i'm on fb too if anyone wouls love to photo stalk

look forward to getting to know you all!
    cept nerdy- i know her and love her!
    x madame x
    Hello there

Happy birthday for yesterday!

And way to go on the 3 years - I'm stoked to have reached 3 months!
    Awesome job for you!!!!!!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Jewel - yeah will be interesting to see if it comes up again - I was a mess last year the night before her birthday, just thinking and remembering her birth. Urgh. Big hugs my love

Oh and happy birthday to Hayden for tomorrow xxx

Thanks feebs!!

Jul 2007
    melb

Happy 3rd Birthday to Hayden.

Happy birthing day Jewel xoxo

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Happy birthday Hayden!!!!!!!

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Happy birthday Georgia!!

Jess are you still with us on here?

Can't remember if there is anyone between Georgia and Isobel, Keira and ....Tara? On the 28th? Alyssa is around that I think... Now we have Tully in the mix as well on the 27th...

Then kelts and Beth in august. Have I missed anyone? My memory is pretty hazy these days....no idea why!!!

... 5131415