... 56789 ...

thread: Babies Born July 16th ~31st 2008 #10

Sep 2006
    Sydney

Tenny thanks so much love. Oh didnt evern relise Liam was 11 months...how bad is that.

Would love to see the school pics hun.
    Im sorry you are feeling down. Do you want to talk about it. Hope your ok
    Wow liam isnt walking yet but I really dont want him to either Will be all go from there

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Heya whoever reads this still.

Missy - Just having one of those weeks. Thanks for asking.

I've just started thinking about Haydie's birthday again. I haven't really thought that much about what to get him or even looked around. DP isn't much help so he probably has no ideas. :P
    I just wondered... what you all are getting your bubbas for their 1st birthday?

Hope you're all having a great day and whatnot.

xox

Dec 2007
    Sunny Qld

Hey Tenny babe - I read it - just don't have a lot to say I suppose

You know my number if you ever need to chat
    xxx

Oh - and 1st birthdays - haven't thought of it. She'll probably get clothes or something. We have more than enough toys, bikes, books - freakin everything.

Jul 2007
    melb

Hi all sorry not been in here much we have all been sick and still are!!!! I am over being sick i have had a flu and 2 colds in 3 weeks and still have cold now, DS has cold and nasty cough and DH gastro!!

I am back at work 1 day a week on weekends only, worked the public hol and then sunday.

Mr lazy child will comando crawl a few cm and decide rolling is so much faster to get what and where he wants!! He still BF to sleep and still settles late at night but I cant complain as he does sleep 11pm till 8 - 9 am i just would love so me time in evening!!

Missy glad your course is going well, sorry to hear about your BIL, hope he improves soon. Hope your mums aback is better and hope SIL scan is ok.
    Chin up hope you get some good news soon
    xoxo

Tennykins school pics must be cute!!! No idea yet what we are getting for DS birthday as we keep changing minds as so much stuff is cheap and tacky or rediculous priced crap! We have thought about a ride on push along ride on thing but i am being fussy and want a bar at back and sturdy! also thought of rocking horse or a block wagon thats sturdy.

kellex i hope your business is going well with kristy.

Pixie how is beths sleeping going for u?? shes a clever little girl she probbaly thinks sleep is wasted time when she can walk and play!!!

hope everyone else is well i cant believe we are so close to 1st birthdays!!

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

Hi everyone,

I haven't been in here for a while cause I've been busy working and pretty much on FB more so.

Tenny - Sweet I hope your feeling better, we would love to see Elijah's school photos. For Izzy's birthday we have bought her a laptop (Thomas), a musical instrument play stand and looking for a rocking horse. I have yet to organise her invites which I need to get a start on cause I don't have long.

Missy - Oh sweet I hope you get some good news regarding your family. Good luck with your exam too I'm sure that you will pass with flying colours.

Feeb - I hope you and Jacob get better too, it's horrible having a cold. How are you enjoying working??

Us - Not much going on here, Izzy is still walking assisted just isn't interested in letting go at the moment. I'm happy cause then it will just all begin really. I'm currently still working 3 days a week but have managed to get 2 days a week full time but as a contractor. Very happy! Izzy is starting to sleep through the night whih is lovely but does have her nights where she will wake. She really isn't having 3 bottles of milk during the day but we aren't too worried cause she is still getting 600mls a day even if it is by eating cheese, yoghurt etc. She is now on cows milk for her cereal which is great just need to get her to drink it which she hates!

A BIG to everyone - Mel, Pixie, Kell, Kristy, Tanis.

Jun 2008
    in the eye of a toddler tornado

all.... seems we're all very busy these days!
    I'm supposed to be going back to work at the end of June.... less than 2 weeks away.... it's three days a week, I really don't know how I will cope. I can't bear the thought of being away from her. Still in denial really!
    Mez good to hear Izzy is finally sleeping through... Beth is still up and down. Some nights she only wakes once, sometimes it is more. Some nights she wakes up five times between going to bed and 10.30pm! Last night instead of waking up she just grizzled a bit and went back to sleep, which we thought was fine, then we went to check on her before we went to bed and she was roasting! running a bit of a fever and she has had a runny nose and been generally out of sorts. She was really quite hard to settle after that, understandably so it was a bit of a strange night. Sleeping through sounds like the impossible dream at the moment LOL
    Kell & Kristy your cakes are looking fabulous, hope the business really starts to take off! Can't wait to see the twins' first birthday cake.
    Tenny about birthdays we still have a little time but we tried her on one of those ride-on bikes and she was a fan... so was the Bear so I think one of those. I am going to do a birthday book = a photo book with lots of nice photos of her first year. She obviously won't appreciate it for a few years but I am looking forward to it. Apart from that... hoping KMart or Target have a toy sale before then and I will go and get her a few things.
    Missy good to hear the nail course went well, sorry your BIL is sick again. Hope everyone gets better soon.
    Feeb bummer about going back to work, hope its going ok.
    Happy 11 months to all the bubbas
    Mel, Tannis, Belle, and everyone!

Sep 2006
    Sydney

aww thanks girls
    well exam done and it was so hard
    Im coming to melb. weekend of the 27th nov. Will be there from friday arvo to monday arvo. Melb girls want to meet on friday for afternoon tea??

Sep 2006
    Sydney

Tenny Im having liams party at my parents house up the coast. some thing different plus they have big house so if it rains there is plenty of room

Arimeh I know what you mean about the toy department...I think ill just get a couple

Feeb sorry you have been sick. Get well soon. Are you happy about going back to work??

Ayapi Liam has been on Milk for about 1 months now with his cerial. Ive evern given milk to him in a bottle, watered down and he doesnt like it ...but Im stopping his bottles now. he has all fluids in a sippy cup and he is great.

Oh pix I hope it will be ok for you when you go back to work. it is hard but you do get use to it. Ill be thinking of you. Oh and loved the vid of Beth walking. She is just clever...

Thanks for all the well wishes for my BIL. He is in hospital with a infection now (just what he needs) oh and My brother is having his baby next tuesday...yay

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

Howdy chickies!

Missy.. sorry to hear about your BIL. FIL is always getting real sick with his lack of immunity. Hope he pics up soon. Yay re your brother! What was the exam on? Like different shades and stuff?

Pixie.. oh the year has gone so fast hey. Thank you. btw toy sale at Big W is the 2nd July, think target's is the 25th July. Last year kmart's was the same day as Big W. lol good old me was out there at 3am fully pregnant last year. Will be there again this year too.. just trying to convince Kristy how fun it is.. lol no really it is.

Mez.. have you tried doing half cows half forumla? Or even 1/3 cows 2/3 formula.. if shes not liking the cows straight. Then you can slowly wean her over to the cows. Even also nuke the cows a little. I know this time of year, last thing id be wanting to drink is cold milk

Feeb.. aww you poor thing. Hope youre feeling better soon. Keira was the exact same.. lazy buggers.

Tenny.. How have you been feeling hun? Hope things are picking up. Do keep an eye on it though ok. Would love to see your spunky boy's school pics! Bet he looks so handsome. I think ill have a look in the toy sale catalogues to see whats going. I have a few ideas for Keira for birthday/christmas like little people princess castle and horse and cart. She loves playing with Jesse's little people stuff. Lately im obsessed with my little ponys too lol. AND unicorns!! But she seems to love the unicorns too so thats great. I have a My Little Pony unicorn for her already. But otherwise yeh just have a look in the catalogues maybe if you want some ideas.

Ok whats new here.
    Keira has 5 teeth.. 2 up top, 3 down the bottom.
    Shes a little chatterbox! Repeats words even phrases you say. Im stunned at how smart she is. Her favourite things to say are "Bath", "Peek Boo", "Good Girl", "Boo", "Ta", "Jess Jess".. other than mum and dad. oh and today pmsl.. Kristy and the twins were over. Keira was in her high chair and the twins in the double stroller next to her. They were al eating their sandwiches. Sebi had finished his so Keira leans down with some of hers and hands it to him and says "Taaaa". Kristy and i pmsl. He then dropped it so she got him another piece and same thing. Was so cute. Keira and Sebi are lovers i swear. They do everything together, follow each other. Even this arvo Keira woke up in her cot, in goes sebi and theyre caught holding hands through the bars. So cute.
    Started her on cows. Shes having 1 bottle out of her 3 cows, then in a few days will switch it to 2, then 100% cows. She seems to like it. I dont bother watering it or anything.. just straight cows. Shes been having it on her cereal for the past 2 months.
    Shes not walking yet, just standing up everywhere. Is like lightening though on all 4's.

Cake decorating is going good. Have finished all the decorations for the twin's birthday cake so we're onto Keiras atm. Got alot done today. We make our Thursdays specific cake decorating days as the older boys are at preschool.

I think thats about it. Need to go make a coffee.. dont think ill make it to watch Heroes if i dont.

Hope everyone else is well.

xx

Nov 2007
    Off with the fairies.

Heyas.
    Just a quick one as I've got a little someone attached to me again just like the rest of this week. It's like he has to be touching me (sitting on me or leaning against me if we're sitting on the floor) or I have to be within an arms length of him. Even if I'm still in his line of sight that's just not good enough and he gets up and comes after me whinging.
    I think that has alot to do with me having an awful, down week.. plus AF is due next week.

Thanks for the replies about birthday pressies. I'll reply more indepth about that another time and catch up on everyone else.

and
    Happy 11months my blue-eyed babe!!!!

I also added some new photos on FB of our long weekend in Bermagui and some others.
    xox

Sep 2006
    Sydney

Happy 11 months Bubbablue

My brother has his first baby on tuesday

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

Happy 11 months Haydie

Missy - looking forward to hearing your good news on Tuesday!

Jun 2008

Happy 11 months Liam & Haydie!
    And Izzy in the next few days!

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

HAPPY 11 Months HAYDEN AND LIAM!
    Wow this time next month youll be 1!!

Dec 2007
    Adelaide

This is worth a visit =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB AND SEBASTIAN (for tomorrow)!!!

OMG, can't believe it has gone so fast!! Kinda depressing, really Hope the boys have an awesome birthday =)

Hope everyone is doing well =)

Jan 2006
    The Hawkesbury

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY
    CALEB & SEBASTIAN!!!
    Hope u have a wonderful 1st Birthday Cutiepie & Son-in-law!

Jun 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CALEB & SEBASTIAN!!!!!

Wow I really can't believe the twins are 1 already! The year has really flown past!
    Hope everyone's well to all!

Nov 2007
    Melbourne

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY
    CALEB & SEBASTIAN

... 56789 ...