Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #11

Happy Belated Birthday Amy

Happy Belated Birthday Thomas

Our computer is really slow at the moment as Mike has been downloading like a mad man and went over our limit! How that is possible i have no idea but anway!!

Just a quick one as my family is about to come over for lunch!

Love to you all

Good on you for walking Brooke. It is a great release. I want to get my but in gear and start walking again too. I bought myself a pair of new sneakers yesterday as a present for Al's birthday so no excuses now! I also bought a yoga dvd but god knows when I will find a half hour a day to do it in peace.

I have tried giving Al his afternoon milk in a cup the past 2 days and he won't have it. So looks like we're dropping that milk feed. I have been giving him a little snack of fruit instead. He seemed a little annoyed about it today, so I gave him his dummy and after a bit of a suck he seemed to have gotten over it.

I'm in the middle of cooking dinner,so better get back to it.

Happy birthday Kelsey!

Happy Birthday Kelsey, hope you are having a great day!!!!!!!!!!

Dion sometimes has bb at lunch, but not regularly.
    We've just been down the pool for a swim, oooh was cold when we got out!!

Brooke, its nice when they're cuddly, but TBH only for a short time, it gets wearing after days of it, glad to hear she's a bit better. I pay my membership fortnightly, so it doesnt seem that huge an amount.

Deb, hope you enjoy your new sneakers

Just a quick one from me;

Happy birthday Kelsey!!

We just had Pup's birthday party for all and sundry today. About 40+ adults and 15+ kids. Phew. Started at 12pm and finished about 5pm. Pup was so good. Had a mornign sleep as usual, ate his lunch with hoardes of people around and went down for an afternoon sleep better than he does some days with just the 2 of us! He got so many presents...I have already taken some away as there are just too many. And he is still to yet get on of DH and I that we have been waiting to give.

The cake turned out well - all the little kids knew it was Blue (form Blue's clues), so that was good. I'll get a photo up of it ASAP on a new developed website of Pup.

I had been struggling with a migraine for the past few days which was a real sh*t. I really should have gone into the hospital, but there was just so much to do. How could I have a pethadine jab, knowing I would be knocked out for the day and I had party stuff to organise? So I battled on (cue martyr music here!) . I was vomiting and everything....not pretty. But I have just about got rid of any traces of headache, so I'm hoping tonight's sleep will put an end to it. Mind you, I have gone through some drugs int he past few days though.....

Anyway, gotta go. Speak later on.

belmarks Guest

Hi girls, sorry I've been MIA lately. so much on!

Happy birthday to Kelsey, how was it? Hope you enjoyed your day honey!!

Hay, sorry you've been battling another migraine, you poor love, they are so awful, and to get one right around Pup's birthday, what a hassle. I supposed if you're still in TWW you wouldn't want to have any drugs either, you poor thing....Glad the party went well too.

Took Coby to another swimming place here today, seemed loads better, much more involvement by the parents and more involvement in getting them to learn things, other than just giving them free time like the other place, so I booked in for the term.

Coby's been walking between DH and I again recently and standing without holding on more and more. He's so clever! He is saying Nanna now too and Nanna is his favourite person in the whole world atm too!

OMG I've been MIA for a few days so I thought I better try and catch up. Fortunately you girls must have been busy as there's not too much.

Firstly, Happy Birthday Kelsey!!!!

Secondly, Happy Birthday Al!!!!!

Blake is still sick. Went to the doctor yesterday and he said it just has to run it's course for about a week. Mind you I'm supposed to be flying to Paris on Friday and TBH I just don't know if I want to go. He's so clingy, still vomiting, still doing explosive poos. He's sitting on the floor miserable as I sit here typing - the first time I've been on the PC since.. Friday I think. I don't want to give my mum a sick kid, I don't want to abandon my kid who only wants his mum. I'm just hoping he picks up over the next couple of days so I can go happily. I'm actually going to call the travel agent to see if I can cancel my ticket if Blake's still really sick.

Vanita/Brooke... re SIL, I'm not sure if she's bi-polar. I have a friend who is and made he finally go and get assessed and medicated about 2years ago and he's never looked back but SIL doesn't seem like he did. Maybe it can manifest itself different. Not sure. Anyway she is low on my list as the moment.

Better fly. Forgot to mention that I had gastro too on Saturday, and DH had major tooth ache yesterday. Had to have temp work done for root canal which he will need to get done over 3 sessions with dentist after he gets back from Paris.

Oh do I mention that a friend who is currently serving in Iraq has sent me an email declaring his love for me? If it rains, it pours with drama in our house.

Better fly. Little boy's pulling at me and wants some mummy love.

Love to all.
    xx

Poor bubby. I picked him up and rocked him whilst on the pc chair. He fell asleep in my arms and is now on the floor stretched out asleep on his Thomas couch he got for his birthday. I feel for him, poor little mite. Must feel miserable. *sigh*

Those couch's must have been a big hit. Pup got one for his birthday too! His is a Bob the Builder one. He loves it. He jumps on it, rolls off it, flops over it....such a boy!

See him on his little tractor that DH gave him? (in the photo on his ticker) It's the same brand of trctor that we have on the farm!!

Happy birthday for yesterday Al (sorry I missed it)

Well, after having some good temps, AF arrived in full force today. Sigh. As I have been charting and using OPKs, I have a pretty good idea of my cycles. I have noticed that my luteal phase is quite short (around 9 - 10 days) as opposed to the 14 it used to be. I'm wondering if this could be a factor. I know I am still BFing, but I am Oing and we are having well timed sex, so...... Anyway, I guess a visit to the OB won't hurt.

Oh, poor Blake. Pup hasn't been really sick as yet, but I can imagine you not wanting to leave him Rachel. But you just know that if you stay, the moment the plane is due to take off, Blake will be on the up and up himself!

I hope Princess Maya picks up too. A GP visit sounds worthwhile (even to put your mind at ease Brooke).

Hi all
    thanks for Al's birthday wishes.

Firstly, some orders: Get well soon Blake and Maya!!!

Vanita - thanks, new sneakers have seen the light of day, once! How's Dion?

Rachel - hope Blake is feeling better so you can get your holiday. Its still early, I bet he'll be right in a couple of days, hope so.

Brooke - I read the small print. Sounds fascinating, will be surely miraculous if you fall pregnant while using contraception. Mind me asking what sort of contraception?
    Funny how little girls go for the dolls and the boys like the tractors and cars. Its so innate! Al plays with toy cars and make noises as if he is the motor..not broom broom but more like rrrrrr...rrrrrr ...so cute. Al has a synth too, cool toy eh!

Hayseed - bugger AF! grrrr. I just want one of us TTC's in here to get pregnant, so we can prove its possible. When are you off to the Ob? What will happen there? Maybe I should talk to a dr too.

Kate - hey I was emotional yesterday too, so it isn't just a pregnancy thing.Its a big deal our little ones are 1 now. What a challenging and wonderful year it has been!
    Wow at all the pillows! You are so pregnant girl! what an effort, you are doing so well.
    I'll be here to support you during those nights towards the end when you can't sleep Kate, just post a message. Good on you for deciding to go natural, I understand why you would prefer to do that. I hope DH steps up to the mark and does his homework. You will push him (I reckon) out, even if he is stubborn and wants to stay where its so cosy with the pillows!

Now lets see....

Rachel, I hope Blake gets better real soon, do you give him yakuit or paedialyte??? I hope you make it Paris, Im sure your mum would be fine, but ooooh the guilt of a parent.

Deb, wellllll I have 4 "miracles" then . The twins I concieved whilst using condoms, Rianna I was on the pill, but had been on antibiotics and didnt think, Dion I was breastfeeding, and on the mini pill ( I had cut down to 3 feeds, and POP) I have always returned to normal cycle 2 months after birth ( despite BF all til past 1 ) The only pill I dont have breakthrough is the strongest one, at the moment ( til DH gets the snip) I am on the injections.( fingers crossed I dont manage to somehow get through that!!! LOL) Just figure its an extra fertile land in there! :eek:

Brooke, I am sure your little man will know, and come along when everything is right for you all. ( whether your brain know it or not) I hope the GP has some answers for you with Maya, and I hope she gets well really soon!!! Make sure you video the two of them with their synthesizers playing duets!!!!! How cute!!!!

Kate, you should not feel guilty, I feel empathy for those who are having TTC concerns, but I cant feel bad about any of my gorgeous ( albeit unplanned) munchkins. I admit I would love to be going down your path too, but we have to stop sometime You enjoy ( or tolerate..... your pg, and I look forward to meeting your new bubs soon!!!) though please try sending babydust imunity my way!!! LOL Kate, dont worry about the birth, i am sure you will do fine ( hey we can push out just about anything hey!!!) But yep research is a good idea!!! Good on DH for helping out, tell him 5 stars from me!!!!

Hayseed, sorry AF reared her ugly head, when the time is right, all will happen to your reward. Looove the tractor!!!! Dion is getting something similar, with a trailor too.

Bel, glad you changed swin schools, I would still ask for my money back from the other one. Good on Coby for saying nanna ( we are trying to teach Dion NOT to talk ,lol)

LOL at all the couches, Dion is getting one from his Aunty for xmas!!! I soo agree on the truck/ doll issue, we tried to be neutral, and the girls have all had Tonka trucks, but have still chosen the dolls, and Dion has a million dolls to choose from, but spend his days pushing cars around the house. Well I ahve to say he is officially walking, he spends more time solo walking around the place, rather than crawling. The other kids were all sick over the weekend, so Dion has got it now, they have all had 24 or so hrs of high temps, and fall asleep all the time ( on the floor, in the chair ) so really for being sick, its not too bad, as they cry and are upset with the temp, then next thing are asleep! So yesterday the poor little fella look dreadful, should be better today!!
    ummmm think that all I can think of, hope to keep up with you all.

BIG FAT FINGERS CROSSED FOR TTC'ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get better soon Dion darlin.

Vanita wow at your unplanned miracles!

Yes well condoms are great hey! Al was conceived through a condom too. So Brooke, sounds like you're in with a chance. If you fall pregnant before me,I am going to definately suggest to DH that we start using condoms too lol. My sister also conceived her daughter whilst on the pill, so it goes to show, miracles can happen.
    Last edited by sunbeam koala; July 12th, 2006 at 06:09 AM.

Time for a new thread girls.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456