Hi everyone, sorry for being so slack about posting. I'm still not quite on top of having 2 babies but I'm far better adjusted now than a couple of weeks ago.

Kellee, I hope you've had your by now. I haven't checked the birth announcements today so I'd best toddle off there next. If you're looking for stuff for your Mum to clean you can send her over here. My security system at the moment is that if anyone breaks in they'll look around and think that someone else has jsut finished doing the place over and leave LOL.

Snowy, I hope Wolf gets better soon. Its awful when they're sick. We has to take Yasin to hospital on saturday night because he had Croup. It was really scary - we put him to bed with a bit of a runny nose and he woke up at 11 freaking out because he could hardly breathe. Luckily they can fix it really quickly so he was almost as good as new in just a couple of hours.
DH would sympaphise about Wolf's biting, Yasin bit him on the nose the other day.

Mel, I hope Eliana's teeth come through quickly and don't cause you too much grief. I'm trying to get Yasin interested in the Wiggles but he never watches for more than a minute before deciding that he wants to play with his kitten. He tried to copy him yesterday and lick his bum but toppled over instead. The look on his face was just priceless.

Tegan, it sounds like you had a great time at the show. I'm so glad to hear that you're not stressing about Lily talking now. They say that seperation anxiety usually peaks at 18 months so hopefully it will start to improve soon.

Michelle, I'm glad you had a great weekend away, its always nice to come home isn't it. I hope your crystals work better than FF and we see a BFP soon. LOL at Lani's monkey noises - how cute.

We got Yasin a new kitten called Mr Bigglesworth. So far they're best friends although I'm not 100% happy that Biggles has started sleeping in Yasin's bed. I've started playing a stop game with Yasin where I tell him stop at random times when we're walking (the threory is that if I ever need him to stop for real he will) he loves it but for some reason he's taken to squatting down reeaallyy slooowly after he stops which totally cracks me up.