Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies born July - December 2005

Default Babies born July - December 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby were born in July - December 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Christy - [email protected]elly.com.au ~ Senior Moderator
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Wow am I going to lose track now....lol...

How many girl will be chatting here?? I find it hard enough keeping up with this lot...lol...oh well more the better. I know what its like when your in a thread and no one talks...so welcome all!!!!!

bye

oh wow,this is different.our oct thread is very busy too,so it will be hard to keep track,it is a shame other groups have dwindled down to almost nothing.
    ok.im nikki,i have james 11,corey 8,chantelle 15 months and harry who is 2 weeks old today.
    i was going to do my usual daily chit chat but will just do my intro for now till everyone else gets in here.
    looking forward to getting to know you all.
    nikki

Hi ladies

Im Julie (missy) and mother to Melissa 12 born 12/2/94 going into year 8 and Callum 1 born 30/1/06. Melissa conceived nat and Callum IVF. Trying again IVF in March this year. Melissa fcpt delivery and Callum C/S. I was meant to be in jan 06 thread but no one there so the ladies here took me under their wings.

Im very happy here.

OMG this is going to be full-on! *L* We had about 10 girls in the December thread alone (including our beloved Nov & Jan girls).

Hi, I'm Rebecca, Mummy to Madeline Natasha born on 24th Dec, 05 at 1:42pm. I'm 28 and a SAHM at the moment.

Wow this is going to be different but exciting to get to know some more bellybelly girls better!!

I am Cindy - Mum to Victoria (tori) nearly 16 months and another princess on the way, due in April!

Nikki- i cant believe harry is 2 weeks old already!!

This is a suprise. Seems like most the threads were busy, our dec one is definitely busy.
    Anyway, Im Megan (Meg), mum to Tilly 8 and Coco 14 months (today)!! Look forward to getting to know everyone xo

OMG!! This is going to be strange!!

I'm Kristie - Mum to Louis (nearly 16m!) and currently p/g with no.2!

I'm a big chatterbox and rubbish on about a lot of nothing so feel free to ignore me! hehe.
    It will probably take us all a while to get to know each other I imagine....

Hi Missy, Brooke, Bec and Meg!! (and of course Cindy and Nikki! hehe)

Louis started his swimming lessons again today - he didn't really want a bar of it actually...I think it was all a bit overwhelming and more fun to hit me - cheeky little thing...anyway...
    I've just started clearing out his wardrobe to so I can sort out what to throw out and what to put aside for Dylan...How does a single wardrobe fit so much rubbish in it??? I'll be glad to give a few bags of stuff away to the op shop or something I think. I'm throwing out anything that Louis didn't wear much or I don't really like because I'm desperate to buy Dylan some new fun stuff! hehe.

Look forward to getting to know everyone and your (not so little now) bubbas!

This is going to be a challenge to most of us I think, but it will be great to hear the chatter from a bigger diverse group of people also I'm sure this will create an opening for maddness til we all get used to it.

I'm Melissa, mummy of Benjamin Anthony who is 16 months (well, only a couple of days shy of it) Anyhow, my munchkin is sleeping ATM and I better get moving on house work before he wakes up

Melissa

Omg!!!

I saw this and thought it was a mistake LOL! Im really surprised. The Dec 05 thread has always been so busy, even a little overwhelming at times! Looking at the thread counts, doesnt this time peroid have like the busiest threads??

Oh well Im looking forward to getting to know a whole lot more people and babies!

Just briefly, Im pretty much MIA lately, Ive got alot going on, but I do check in every now and then and hope to be around much more (well posting anyway) in a few weeks!

Im Kate, mother of 1, Jasmine who is 13.5 months! Nice to meet you all. I think Im going to have to get a whiteboard in the office now and write down who everyone is and who their babies are and what theyre all up to!

Ok hope to be back soon and see where this new thread takes us. Cant wait to get to know you all!

xoxo Have a great day!

Oh Boy. Im lost already. LOL.

Kristie - Im thinking of Taking Callum to swimming lesson again soon as he loves the water. He is always wanting to get in the pool. We take him out the back and he heads for the pool. Cheeky boy he is!!!

Oh by the way I tend to go on abit too....lol...

Well off again as Callum is about to eat and we know how he hates lunch times. For those how dont know Callum would be happy not to eat lunch and just play with his Monkey that he takes everywere and now wants to eat lunch with him but I wont let him so we fight.

I can see monkey going tata's soon....lol...JKS

bye for now!!!

Mods, feel free to throw darts at the idea (and I promise I won't take it personally! *L*) but if it starts to get mad busy in here, is there any chance you guys would consider doing maybe July-October 2005 and then November05-Jan06 as separate threads?

P.S - In asking this, please don't think I don't want to get to know you other girls!

I'm Rachael (rayray) mum to Milo 14 and a bit months! I am 29 and work FT.
    I have a whiteboard in the office but will get really weird looks if I start to fill it up with nicknames and babies! ha ha.

I was in the nov 05 thread, which was extremely quiet, so recently joined the Dec 05 thread which was exaclt the opposite!

so I am guessing that the combined one will be really busy, and that I should change my subscription notification to daily to immediate!!

Hmmm - it's certainly starting off very busy!!!

Hi Melissa!

Hi Kate! Not a bad idea re the whiteboard! hehe.

Missy - Louis isn't that into his lunch at the moment either! He scoffs his brekkie and dinner but lunch could easily be missed - today he ended up throwing it everywhere - grrr. (until I gave him some mango anyway...) LOL at the monkey!

Beck - No offence - I think that would actually be a great idea!

Hi Rachael!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisvee View Post

Beck - No offence - I think that would actually be a great idea!
    hahaha! I like you, really I do! tehehehe

LOL!

Im going to have to check in more often to keep up to date!!
    Coco does not like to eat at the moment, she prefers throw things nad have tantrums. It's prob her teeth, but it's driving me nuts.
    I still feel sick and this afternoon have to take tilly to a swimming lesson. I really hate swimming lessons as I don't like swimming, and coco can't go in anyway due to excma, so think it will be rather hard work. Anyway, once tilly settles in maybe I can drop her off and go for coffee!!!!
    Going to have some more panadols. I think I just need to be healthier. This weekend Tim is starting a weightloss program (through our business) and Im going to join him on the exercise front and eating healthier food at night (although we do eat healthy, this will keep me right on track). He'll be having protein shakes in the day, but I won't do that, at this poiint I don't need to, but will be great for tim who has gotten a beer belly, slowly but surely, since we got married almost 3 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! (It's our 3rd anniv on valentine's day. Where does time go)!!
    Tilly's in year 3 this year, as I said, time flies!! I can't believe my little girl is in primary.
    xoxo

Krisvee I've just realised, you may be in the due in April thread with my friend Sary! We have known each other for at least 20 years, and I told her about the wonderful BB. She is such a great person, and Im so excited she's having her first. unfortunately we're in different states and I dont know when I'll get to meet her bub....boo hoo xox

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast