Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #2

hi girls

KATE that must be hard with Rylee and her reflux ((hugs)). Kelsey is very cute. We are on a very tight budget here as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Brooke has just gone down for a nap. She woke up very cranky this morning. She needs a huge sleep tonight. I look forward to her DAY naps, gives me time to check ebay, no more purchasing though, postage sometimes is not worth it, also I love coming here and another babysite I post on, its american though and really want to join an aussie board properly for once.
    OH I purchased this HUGE jup jup puppet last week off ebay though for $5.00. Excellent condition and I got a bargain. We are having a HI-5 party for her 2nd b'day and I'm gonna make her a big Pink Hi-5 hand and just have mum and dad up here and then we are off to Dreamworld for the day, she will love Wiggle world etc. So tight budget, lots to do soon. THANKGOD ofr medicare as iui is covered alot there.

ciao - times up. LISA
    Last edited by sunflowers; February 26th, 2007 at 01:44 PM.

Hi girls welcome back sunflowers.

First day back at uni today. Sammy had the whole day without me for the first time ever and was brilliant. It was so lovely coming home and seeing the girls and Darren and Sammy both with their 3/4 matching cargoes and no shirt....awww. Tomorrow my friend has him and I hope it goes equally as well.

Hope you are all well

Jo

Jo - Glad your first day back at uni went well.

Fletch - yay at Zane's bedroom being finished, the photos look great.

Soph - is Lucie ok after being bitten?

Cass - hope Kaitlyn's nappy rask has disappeared, is childcare getting any better?

Hayseed - welcome back, sorry to hear of your loss.

Jo - Glad I am not the only one thinking about winter clothes, today I droped a bag of things at Vinnies and ended up buying a little denim jacket, a skirt and pjs for Maria all in great nic.

Tracey - thinking of you and sending positive vibes for Maddy.

Kate - I hope Rylee's sleep gets better.

Well DH was at home studying today, and whilst Maria loves her Daddy time, she doesn't want to have any sleep time when he is here, so we went out today and found some little shelves to convert into a little stove/kitchen for her. I picked up so toy vegies and fruit that have velcro that you can "cut" with the little knife on the little chopping board. When we got home we put a little metal pie dish on the shelves and she got the banging thing from the music box and started stiring her little pot, very cute.

Oh Louise those little velcro fruit and vegies are just the best arent they!! Glad shes enjoying her little stove!

Jo

Sorry girls no time for personals....just ducking in to say will be away till Sunday. DH suddenly has to go to Yamba for a conference so the family is all going for a little mid term holiday! Lots to do and taking Lucie to playgroup for first time today..........

Have a wonderful time away Soph

Jo

Hi Girls ! at work today ..fun fun fun !

Traccceeee...where are you ...is all ok honey?.

Jo , I am so glad that your first day back at Uni went well. Absence sure does make the heart grow fonder doesnt it!

Louise that is such a great idea!. I must say I was just this morning thinking of getting Kaitlyn one of those mini kitchens so when I am in the kitchen cooking she can pretend to be doing the same...and perhaps keep her a little further away from the oven and what I am up to so it is safer. I like your idea though! :-)

Lisa sounds like a lovely Bday is planned! Good Luck TTC naturally ..we were just about to start IUI the month that we fell pregnant with Kaitlyn. Although I think IUI sounds so much easier then IVF so if we need it next time I dont mind to much...but obviously would prefer not to . So fingers and toes crossed for you !

Oh Kate big hugs to you ! I hope Rylee starts getting a little more sleep , I cant imagine how hard it must be to get through the day with a energetic toddler a gorgeous bubba and no sleep! Hats off to you .Kaitlyn is also a HUGE fan of swimming , when you dunk her under she says "morreee Morreee" so cute!.

Have a great holiday Soph!

We had a great weekend, Kaitlyn sings 'Row , Row , Row " for row row row your boat. She also mimicked me Saying"ah ah ahhhh " and shaking her head as that is what I do when she is doing something she shouldnt heheheh. Plus she is dancing heaps now which is just so darned adorable!. I am just amazed at how much she changes everyday ...what a wonderful time in their lives this is! She also learnt "bubbles" and "grapes" over the weekend. Man so quick!.

Ok better get back to the grind. Hope you are all having a nice day !

Hi Ladies, sorry for going MIA for a few days

Hi Hayseed, hope your feeling better!!

Welcome back Sunflowers, hope you don't need to go back to IUI

Have a great time away Soph.

Hey Cass!! Kaityln sounds so cute with her singing, I got Zac to sing Happy birthday to his Daddy yesterday, well it sounded like it anyway!!

Trrraaaaccceeeeeeeee...................... how are you? How is maddy??????

Awwww Jo, how cute them being dressed the same!! Yay for Sammy having a great day too! Are you back at uni full time now?

Hi Louise!!!!!! Zac is the same, sleep wise, when daddy's around, Maria sounds so cute banging away in the kitchen!

Hi Kate, how is work going? Yay for Kels sharing, how beautiful!

Hi everybody I have missed!!

I had both the little ones needles today but they did well, Zaccie was more cranky coz he wanted to pull off the little circle band aid then the pain from the needle. Poor little Angel just screamed & screamed!! She's had a feed & has been asleep sine 1pm, don't have the heart to wake her just yet. Other than that, all is well, a part from me, I have the bone spur back on my foot X2, last time I was told I would have to have the OP to remove it, so I didn't tell the doc today, how am I supposed to look after 5 kids on crutches in agony? I hope it just goes away like the last times no way am I having the op, I'll just limp around till it goes.
    Floss just woke so I'll catch up later, have a nice relaxing night.
    Thinking of you Trace.

Trace how is miss Maddy???? Im so hoping you have been given the all clear.

Storm poor little Angel crying. How horrible for you and your poor foot!!! Im not sure what a bone spur is but it doesnt sound very nice. I hope it fixes itself and you dont need an op on it. It would be very hard on crutches! Yep started uni full time.

Awww Cass Kaitlyn's singing is precious!!! Its gorgeous how they pick things up so quickly. I reckon this age they are learning new words at such an amazing rate..it never ceases to amaze me.

My big boy went great today. Im so proud of him..he even fell asleep when my friend took him for a walk in the pram!! Im so happy that hes not missing us too much!! Makes it so much easier knowing hes happy.

Jo

I am so sorry I havent been around much & missed a few posts just wanted to Thank you all for your kind words & thoughts... Maddy is growing up & it's simply braest tissue developing!!!! EEEK... But so so relieved!!!!

My big girl is growing into a Lady!>.... OMG!! Too much to bear, I'll try to read back & catch up properly..... soon!!!! apologies... Brooke I am thinking of you only 10 days to go!!!!

Trace I cant tell you how relieved I am that Maddy is ok ....so so happy!

Oh Storm I sure hope your foot sorts itself out!. You are very brave taking both the kids for their needles...you go girl.

Jo I am glad Sammy is settling in to the new routine so happily!.What a well adjusted little boy he is :-)

Well Girls just popping in to see if Trace had posted :-). I am off to bed as for some reason I am exhusted today!.

Have a great night :-)

Im so happy for you Trace...phew what a relief!!!

Jo

Oh Brooke big hugs to you darling!. I so hope the next 1 1/2 weeks flies by for you.

Try not to stress to much about the names as once the little one is born I am sure it will all become clear!.
    Hope the Dr sorts out your UTI ..man I have had a few of those in my teenage years and they were horrid!. I woke up the morning of my first HSC exam with one...can you bloody imagine!.
    Just remember in two weeks you will be cuddling your new precious bundle :-)....

Well I am at work today ..borinnnggg hehehe. Looking forward to the weekend as we have a wedding to go to and I have that killer dress I bought! Plus I have had my hair done and I will start the full body fake tan ( the body glow or whatever the slow growing one is ..hehee) ...the dress is very Booby showing so I need to add a bit of colour to my cleavage that is FOR SURE!.

Took Kaitlyn and the furbaby for a walk yesterday and it was so cute as Kaitlyn wanted to hold his lead ...sooo cute!.

Hope you all have a nice day.

Oh no Brooke, the end is very near!! Hope you manage a better day today.

Yay Trace, glad all is well!Just an early bloomer.

Hi Cass, enjoy your boring day at work! Yippee on the killer dress too.Glad Kaitlyn enjoyed walking the dog.

My foot is driving me insane, think I will go get it sorted. Grrr I've just done all the washing & now there is thunder & it's come over bleak! Ah well, I'm not gonna put it all through the dryer.
    Zaccie has been getting better at going to bed, last night & today I've told him "nigh nite in your bed" & he has, what a shocker!! Such a big little man.

Hope everybody is having a nice day!

Aww Brooke..i so hope you are having a better day today. Its hard at the end..no comfort and an emotional mess..your little one will be in your arms soon enough...as for names..weve never had a certainty..we wanted to look at our new baby first so I bet you will do that and feel his/her name.

Ouchies Storm you poor thing. I hope they can do something about it that doesnt leave you off your feet for too long. Its so hard looking after mum when there are others to look after hey. Thats so great Zaccie went to bed so well. I think Sammy would look at us in shock if we said that and that we expected it to happen lol!

One hot mumma going out this weekend eh Cass. You deserve it..go the tan..and show the cleavage lol!

We went to the mums and bubs movie today..'Marie Antoinette' was ok...Sammy raced around the cinema and up and down the steps thinking its the best fun ever lol..least he does it quietly! Its so cold and wet here today..yesterday we were sweltering..what a weird week!

Well off to do some housework....

Jo

Thanks y'all lovely ladies...

Brooke I hope your getyting some rest & not too much longer hun...

Storm, hope your foot is better soon, ouch!

Jo, Cass, Soph & everyopne else HI... Just so busy life is just so hectic ATM...

Got my scan on sat to find out gender WOOO HOO... exciting!

Are you hoping blue Trace?

Whoohooo Trace how exciting!!!!! Either way itll be perfect!!!!

Jo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast