Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #2

Default Babies Born July - September 2005 #2

This thread is for parents who's babies were born in July to September 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

Your previous thread can be found - HERE

Have a great time Fletchie & Zane will be perfectly fine!!

Hi Ya girls!

Brooke LOL at your DH...sometimes they should just not say anything and suprise us ..makes it less disappointing when we are expecting more hey!!!. I hope you have a nice dinner tonight though :-)

Storm...number 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness :-) . Sorry to hear the BM did not arrive. Kaitlyn was FF and she is a healthy little button so dont you worry as Angel will be find and you can still bond over a lovely bottle of formula!.Your valentines pressies sounds lovely as well :-)

Hope you are enjoying your first night out Fletch ..the first is always the hardest!.

Soph , Bec , Louise , Tracey, Rae and all the other lovely ladies..what are up to tonight?

DH and I have ordered in Chinese and he even got me a lovely basket of flowers !. And then on Sat night we are going to see BoyzIIMen which was a last minute booking . Ok ok ..dont jab me as I know they are a little 90's ...but come on ...they are great!!!!

Have fun Fletchie. Im sure little Zaney will be fine. I can understand how you are feeling though..lol...the inlaws are definately outlaws here so thankfully no chance of babysitting there. What movie ya gonna see?

Aww Cass the Chinese and flowers sound gorgeous. Have a lovely night wont you.

Kate im so glad Kelse had a good time....you were so brave not crying too!

Had a fun birthday party today. Sammy ate lots of chippies and cake lol..should I be concerned that he knows how to say those things??hehe

Jo

Morning all!

Brooke - Sorry about your V day - mine was uneventuful too so don't worry. No pressies at all and he didn't even come to bed at the same time as me!

Kate - Oh Kelse will be ok. I reckon mummies find it the hardest!

Storm - Wow #6! And don't stress re the BF. Angel is obviously very happy bein FF and there is nothing wrong with that. And 200ml!!!!! Did Zac and Lucie ever drink that much lol????

Fletch - Oh Zane must have been a zombie! At least you got to go out which is the main thing.

Jo - Nah if Sammy can say that stuff then never mind - all in moderation I say!

Rae - How are you going matey?

Cass - How is Kaitlyn?

Hi everyone!!!!! Sooooo hard to keep up with personals particularly on a new thread!

Lucie is waking at 5am atm...Grrrrrrr..........

Oh Brooke so sorry to hear you had a bad valentines day :-( . Go shop ...always makes me feel better to !

Jo that is so cute that Sammy can say cake and chippies hehehe

Fletch thanks for letting me know about the gate. I am thinking about getting a big one as we have a really huge entry from the dining room to the kitchen and I really want to gate it off so if I have the oven on I dont have to keep chasing Kaitlyn around the house making sure she does not go in there!. I have been watching ebay but have not seen any on there yet.

Soph arghhh at 5am wake up ..Kaitlyn did that yesterday !. Kaitlyn is doing well although I noticed last night she had been biten AGAIN at daycare but no one knew about it ..mmm going to have a chat with themthis afternoon. I understand kids bite and that is not because they are bad ..they are just kids. But not to know about it worries me as she had a bite mark so she would have been upset!. And that is two days in a row that she has been biten :-(

Well working at home today which is nice :-) Took the puppy for a big long walk this morning just the two off us while DH got Kaitlyn ready for daycare and now I am just working away in between loads of wash :-)

Hope you are all having a lovely day !

Selfish post guys, I'm sorry...
    I've had the worst day of my life with Zac today! He was totally feral! He woke up at 8.30 this morning & was fine til around 11 & then he went physco, I knew he was tired so I put him to bed, well, wham instant tanty, zHe climbed out of his cot!!! I tried to bite me, I picked him up & he head butted me, so I put him down & he ran screaming through the house headbutting the doors, TV, dishwasher & kitchen cupboards, man what a horror, I put him in his bed then & closed the door , he screamed & screamrd & I guess he must of been head butting the back of his door too, cos the noise was horrific. So I went & got him out again he was very funny, like he was embarressed by what he had done, I grabbed a nappy & shock horror he laid straight down in the middle of the hall way & let me change him he was Ok for a while, we had lunch & a drink then he started all over again, he eventually went to sleep on his bedroom floor, for about 20 mins, woke up screaming, but was easily settled, laid on my lap & had a bottle, but then Daddy came home & it started all over again!! The only way we were able to calm him down was to let him play with one of the baby snakes,(poor snake ) he is normal again now, but F me what a horrible, horrible day. I think it was beacause he woke up early, he normally doesn't get up til after 11, so maybe this is why. Oh I hope I we never have a day like this again! Angel went to sleep before it started & slept through the hole lot, & woke up for a feed when he had is 20 min nap Then he woke up screaming & she went back to sleep, very lucky I reckon, he might have attacked her too!

**HI everybody***
    Last edited by storm; February 15th, 2007 at 03:20 PM.

Oh Storm - gotta love tanties!!! That sounds like a MEGA one, you poor thing.

Brooke- you have to SMS someone when you have bub, we will be sooo busting to know!

Cass - I'd be annoyed with the biting too. And yeap 5am wake ups are the worst! I just got Lucie some new Wiggles pjs in the hope they magically make her sleep in......Storm did you say Zac sleeps in till 11???????????????????????

Ok hungry tired bubba.....bbl.....

Hi Ya girls ..quick one before I run off to bed...

kaitlyn got bitten AGAIN at daycare today ..this is the third time in three days!!!!!!!!!!. She was just drawing and this kid just walked up and bit her ..poor baby.

Just went late night shopping and splurged on the most GORGEOUS dress from the new Cooper St/Myer Collection ..oh my god ..to many $$ but man oh man it is nice!. We have two weddings in the next 6 weeks so I figured a good dress was in order!.

Awww poor Maya Brooke...hopefully she will settle back to sleeping again. Thats a gorgeous ticker photo too..what a pretty little girl you have.

You go Cass..whoohooo...its nice spending money on ourselves every now and again hey! Thats terrible about the biting. I would be livid. Does the daycare not watch the kids???? Id at least want an explanation.

Sounds like you had fun shopping Brooke. There are so many great things out there arent there. PMSL at the pendant too...how thoughtful of your DH hehe.

Awww Storm..poor little Zaccy. I hope he is having a better day today. Angel was a darling sleeping through all that.

Fletchie gates are great for keeping little ones out of dangerous places. Id be lost without mine blocking off the kitchen....just too many dangers in there for my active little boy..who still managed to climb onto the couch to a bar stool..up on to the bench to grab the iron(placed strategically away from him!!!) the other day (id been ironing in front of the tv) Now id just love one to block him away from the computers and the tvs around the place hehe. Glad you enjoyed the movie too...am looking forward to seeing that.

Well Sammy is having gym today with Daddy while mummy gets to have some peaceful time. We had music yesterday. Its ok ..not sure how much Sammy really enjoys it given that within 15 minutes hes saying mumma car and starts waving goodbye to everyone ranging from the other kids and mums to the tv in the room to the fans in the room and heads over to the door. The woman who runs it is a bit spacey KWIM so mmm will see how we go. I ran into an old friend while out shopping yesterday too...shes just had her 6th child and is not ruling out her 7th...hehe...i thought of you Storm! Shes a brilliant lady though so my hats off to her.

Hope you are all having a lovely day ladies

Jo

Sorry to hear Maya isn't sleeping to great Brooke, poor little mite, teething it the pits!

I wonder if I'll ever get to #7 Jo? #6 is a bit iffy anyway! Sammy sounds just like Zaccie if he doesn't want to be somewhere too. Only Zac tends to kiss things bye bye.

Well Angel had her granuloma ligated this morning, she didn't even cry! WTF Zaccie screamed the joint down for his, but she also has a heart murmur. Oh & she weighs, **gulp** 4.5kgs! WOO HOO Ok, she's starting to cry catch up later!!

Wow Storm Angel is going great guns! What a brave girl.

Jo - Have you got all your uni stuff yet? Are you excited?

Brookey - Urgh eye teeth are the pits. I am dreading the 2nd molars now!

Cass - Grrrr on the biting. I'd be peeved too. WEll done on the dress.

Brooke - Good shopping! What gate did you get?

Fletch - How's the bump going?

Ok kids are starting to crack it.............

Just popping in to say, that, finally, I got myself a tandem pram !!!!!!!! Yay I can leave the house through the day!! No more cabin fever!!

Yay Storm..good for you. Bet youve been hanging out to get out and about a bit. Have fun wont you! Glad the ligation went well for little Angel and whooohoo shes doing great guns with her weight..you must be thrilled!!

Hope its a nice weekend for you Soph. Have bought the books i need but still need the to pick up a few notebooks..arrgh..im trying so hard to get mentally prepared. Im leaving Sammy with my friend for the first time on Tuesday so I really just hope he goes well with her so im not going to fret too much.

Hello everyone else

We had a lovely day today. Went shopping for my friends daughter whose birthday is tomorrow then went and had lunch in the park. Poor Sammy was coming down the slide and turned at the last minute banging the side of his eye on the edge so it started swelling and bruising straight away poor darling. He only cried for a minute but I feel terrible! Thankfully he was easily pacified and we took him up the lookout here on the beach climbing up the stairs (one of every toddlers favourite things to do!!) parroting every number i said ..it was very sweet.

Jo

Yay on the pram Storm - look out world, here comes mum and 2 bubs!

Poor Sammy, Jo. Hope he is ok. Thet are pretty tough little critters!

Lucie got bitten by a blue bottle again yesterday at the beach, had another terrible night sleep but i think her foot was probably stinging a bit.

Ned is restless too with #2 tooth cutting through atm. And me.....I'm exhausted!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hi Everyone, just popping in to say hi. Don't think I will be able to catch up so I will just carry on from here

We had a great time in Syd and LBL was fabulous.

Sorry we didn't get to catch up Fletch, maybe next time Can yuo PM or e-mail me your addy so I can post you your pressy?

Omg Soph..a blue bottle?? Poor little Lucie. Shes a brave little chicken isnt she.

Bec glad you had a great time away. Bet you feel like a new woman!

Jo

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Eh, not really, lol. Awful night with Jonah last night up until 4am so a bit zombie like today. Never mind we will try to have more of a proper holiday at Chrissy.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast