Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #2

Indah is 17months (Yikes already!) she is just over 9kgs & is a huge eater, but the kid doesnt stop, she is just constantly walking!!!

A guy from works son was born about 10 days before Christmas & weighs 8.5 kgs!!!

Wow Trace - that guy has a hefferlump! They are all so different.

Storm - Lucie is only just over 10kg, so not much difference between them at all! 2 people have actually asked me if they are twins (but what the ???? it's obvious that developmentally they are VERY different!)

lmao Soph..twins??????? Its so strange what people are seeing sometimes!!! I used to get asked that with Jess and Em and they are two years apart...too weird lol.

How you feeling Trace..is it sinking in yet that you have a little blue passenger?

Storm you have done a great job with Angel..dont be hard on yourself..shes putting on such great weight!

Are you still around Brooke??

Had a great day at uni today. Darren and the kids had fun at home and awww its so nice coming home and seeing Sammy so excited to have mumma home! Tired tired though.

Jo

Well Brooke..i think boy then seeing as you only have one choice lol.

Jo

Oh Brooke I am so excited about your bundle!!! can't wait to hear the news.

Jo - Hope you had a restful night and are full of beans again today. And twins - yeap people are mad!!!!

Looks like it's going to rain but I'm hoping for a miracle and sun to appear because I really want to go to playgroup again today! Lucie goes nuts if we are stuck inside. Ned had another restless night. I need some sleep.

Aww Soph hope you get to go to playgroup today. Its so darn hot here...high 30s again..arrgh.

Brooke any twinges??

Horrible nights sleep last night so am feeling so cranky and sleep deprived. Im blaming hubby cos he wanted to fool around lol.

Hope you all have a nice day ladies

Jo

Whoohoooo yay Brooke..how exciting..thinking of you...little Lucas will be here soon!!!

Jo

hi girls

I'm getting lots of sleep now. Brooke is still sleeping in her cot thank you lord.
    New playgroup is great, can't wait to go back Thursday!

goodluck BROOKE with the birth coming up soon.

we are currently ttc this cycle, just hope one of this little suckers sticks around of O and we can just do this naturally.

see ya girls, sorry not many personals.

check in again soon.
    lisa XO

Hi Ladies!

Just a quick one for me...at work still hehe.

Soph I hope you got out today! . Weather has been all rain and storms here as well.

Jo...LOL at your hubby wanting to play around hehehe.

Storm it sounds like Angel is doing so well! Must be so amazing to have another little bundle ( you to Soph) cant wait to have two !

Brooke I think Charli is just perfect!!!! Besides Kaitlyn is over 12kgs so I would not worry to much - she is in Size 3 tops from pumpkin patch and almost size 3 pants ..can you believe that!!!!!!!!!!! Wow at the contractions - you must be getting soooooo excited!

Ohhh Lisa I will keep everything crossed for you! ( well almost everything LOL) I so hope that you have a sucsessful month TTC!.

Well good news here ...so far no BIL coming to stay ..thank goodness. He is a good kid and all but I like my own space!. He appears to have a job in a kebab shop ...mmmm even though he just completed a 12month , $10,000 marketing course ( paid for by my MIL and FIL of course). I would not be impressed but am happy as it means he can stay home!. As I said ..great kid , love him ...just like my space. Besides I am sure he was even less impressed with the idea then I was hehe.

Kaitlyns mystery illness seems to have passed. ...may not have posted yet on this. Picked her up from daycare on thursday and she had a temp . Then I basically had to alternate Panadol and Nurofen every 4 hours as the fever just kept coming back as soon as it would wear off!. Took her to the Drs and they could not see anything ( thought maybe a throught thing - plus she had fluid in her ears ). Anyway Sunday morning gave her Panadol at 630am and I said to DH if her fever comes back after this wears off we are going to hospital - I was getting worried as she was not drinking and nappies were getting dryer . Anyway ..temp didnt come back and then yesterday she drank and drank and drank!. Then I got a really bad ear ache and sore glands so I am wondering if I have the same thing ( as she has been rubbing her ears). But she she is eating again ( thankfully as her cute popbelly has gone!) and seems in better spirits...oh I cant wait until she can tell me what is wrong!.

Had a great time at the wedding ( in between worrying about Kaitlyn as she was home with my mum). ....and that was about all for my weekend!

Hi Cass - Yeap we went to playgroup - not many there though cos of the rain. We are checking out abother one today but it's rainy again. I'm fast becoming a playgroup addict! Glad Kaitlyn is better and i so know what you mean about them being able to tell you what's wrong.

Lisa - best of luck for ttc this month.

Jo - lol at your dh keeping you awake. so hard when you only want to sleep! Hope it's a bit cooler there today for you.

Brooke - You still around matey???? I'm starting bets...I say you'll have bub tomorrow and it's a boy, 8 pound 8.

OOOh Brooke I'm thinking you'll have a boy 9lbs on Saturday!!!!???

Ok gotta run!

mmmmmmm I think a boy as well ....but on Monday (as per appt!) and 8pound 1oz hehe.
    how exciting!!!!!!!!!

Soph glad you enjoy playgroup. We went to one ...and a 4mtr plank of wood almost fell on Kaitlyns head ( hit my foot instead). If it had hit her we would have have been in an ambulance ..so that kinda turned me off as it was not a safe enviroment. I also decided that I only get 3days with her so I wanted to be greedy and have her to myself hehehe.

Hiya all the other lovely ladies! Hope you are all enjoying your days! . Today is Weds ..HUMP DAY IN THE WEEK! ....almost on the home stretch to the weekend hehe.

Another hot one here...arrgh..42 in perth again today. Yuck. Fortunately Im staying home in relative comfort. I feel mean sending the kids off to school when its so hot!

Brooke i think baby will be 8lbs too....and ive already said a boy.

Lol Soph at you becoming a playgroup junkie. I was wanting to go and see one today but im too tired. I dont want to overload Sammy too much either so might leave it a bit longer.

Cass thats great Kaitlyn's mystery illness has disappeared. Sammy was feeling really hot the night before last so i was thinking he was coming down with something as well but hes been fine thankfully.

Hello everyone else..hope you and your bubs are all fairing well. Bec, Alex, Fletchie and Rae hope you pregnant mummas are doing fantastically.

Sammy went really well yesterday. Hes such a champ...he happily goes to Neya's (Nessa's) house and even waves bye bye to me. He got a bit upset after the first hour but thankfully she took him for a walk so was distracted.

Well best be off...little man is beckoning. He wants me to help him wash the bubbas in the baby bath outside.

Jo

Jo

hi girls

It's 25 deg here in Brissie today, nice and cool rainy weather for a change.

Jo I hope you got some sleep 42 in perth OMG!!! that is way hot.
    Brooke loves playing pretend bath .. cute

Cass I hope Kaitlyn is okay now. I can't believe its thursday again tomorrow, morning playgroup here again. Enjoy your little girl! How is work going??

Soph thanks.

I'm tired today. Dh is off to work after lunch. Brooke had a restless night and I'm tired. See ya girls, catch up again soon.

Lisa

Oh dear hope shes ok Fletchie...and hope you can fix the house up lol

Aww Lisa 25 degrees sounds gorgeous lol. Sammy actually ended up getting in the bath with bubba lol...they had a bubble bath on the verandah together...too cute!

Jo

Oh Fletch...off to read about Rae, hope all is ok. Good luck with the cleaning.

Cass - yikes i wouldn't go back either!!!! And soak up your bub time i say!

Jo - ahhhhh Sammy is sooo cute! Glad he hads fun with the bubbles.

Lisa - Hope you get some sleep tonight

Playgroup was good, totally different to other group which is all very interesting. The one today is a paid one and the Tuesday one is run by a govt run family support group for free. Not sure which one I prefer as yet. Lucie slept for 3.5 hours in the arvo after yesterdays though!

Lisa I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight ..you need your energy this cycle hehehe. Work is going well , thanks for asking! Although I asked for a job transfer back in November and I am still waiting for it to happen so that is driving me a little nuts!. This role is just so full on and I really want something a little more relaxing!.

Fletch thanks for the heads up on Rae ....she must have been so worried about Ella and now she has to worry about Tia and herself...fingers crossed she gets good news tomorrow.

Sounds like Lucie loves playgroup! Love it when they get so tired they have a great big sleep like that . How is our big boy Ned going?.

Sammy sounds so cute playing in the bath Jo. Kaitlyn is obsessed with her cabbage page doll now, she drags her around and wraps her in one of her old wraps !. She even feeds her making the sounds "gulp gulp gulp".

Man I am just so smitten with Kaitlyn! I swear this is just the best age , she is learning so much. I tell you she made my mums day the other day when she called out "nannyyy"..made her so happY! Now my sister is working so hard to get her to say "aunty Nikki" I think that may be a little way off though hehe. And she is just such a little mimicK...ooohhhh love it.

She seems to be so into daycare as well at the moment which makes life much more relaxed for us all. I think this is the age when they like the interaction a bit more .She is just really settled in there now...I still have my concerns but I think if she is happy there is no better proof it is the right place.

OK ..off to watch the end of Prison break ..that michael is such a hottie!.

Mmmm my bet is Brooke will have a girl, 8lb 6 oz, on Saturday. Or she has already had her now
    Cass I agree, it is such a great age they are at.

Poor Rae, I hope everything is ok now, what a drama!

Hope Brooke had a better night for you Lisa.

How"s things Soph? What a great sleep Lucie had!

Hope you got your house back in order Fletch & you're getting heaps of rest.

LOL at Sammy in the bath Jo, he is such a cutie! Yikes at your weather though, I hate it when it's really hot.

Well, not much from me I'm afraid. Zac is still asleep, Angel is asleep, the washing & ironing is done, just gotta do the floors. Boring day ahead I guess. Might have to go shopping.
    Have a great day everybody

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast